March 2015 Moms
Options

AW AW AW AW AW AW

2»

Re: AW AW AW AW AW AW

• Options
    I don't have anything clever to add, but I just wanted to say that this is probably the best post ever.
    Me:  28  DH:  33
    Married:  10/04/2014
    DD1:  03/02/15
    DD2:  08/04/16
    Baby 3 Due:  11/23/18!

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Is this your 3rd child?? If so, don't forget to register for your baby shower!!
    Me:  28  DH:  33
    Married:  10/04/2014
    DD1:  03/02/15
    DD2:  08/04/16
    Baby 3 Due:  11/23/18!

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    selena61307selena61307 member
    edited August 2014
    OMG don't get the flu shot. It will give you the flu and the baby will get sick in your belly. You are so prego. Excited.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Cinderella105 pronounced dead at 1:09pm.

*Attempts very sloppy mouth to mouth resuscitation for longer than necessary*
    :pretends to be unconscious when really she has been conscious this whole time: 8->

@peledreamsofrain I think we have the beginning of a good story here eh? eh?
    ***quote***

Whuh? HEY! @Toastercat you keep your toasterslore hands off mah wimmin! Especially my goaty first wife!

Shoot gurl lern 2 SHARE!

<--- is just happy to be joining the romance ;;)
  • Options
    @FrecklesInside‌ to answer number 8. If you don't cum for a long time then when you bust it in her it makes time go backwards because they totz shoot out of you're boner so fast. Duh everyone knows that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was just thinking how annoyed I am with all the bs that gets posted...daily. I actually said to my husband yesterday, " I'm going to check thebump..let's see what kinda crazy is there today" thanks for the giggles...I mean for making my baby so happy she kicked me! I swear I felt it!!
  • Options
    Omg.  I'm leaving my office right now but I will come back to this thread to love-tit everything :) Well done, @ToasterCat!
  • Options
    This is AWESOMENESS!!! 

^:)^  =D>
  • Options

this is awesome, tho I must admit that before I noticed who the poster was I was not all that amused..LMFAO!!

anyhooo, don't eat lunchmeat either...mmmmkkkk?!?!

Married the love of my life: 5-17-14

BFP:6-27-14

EDD:3-11-15

Step Mom to Z: 4-11-06

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• Options
    ngolimentongolimento member
    edited August 2014

Cinderella105 pronounced dead at 1:09pm.

*Attempts very sloppy mouth to mouth resuscitation for longer than necessary*
    :pretends to be unconscious when really she has been conscious this whole time: 8->

@peledreamsofrain I think we have the beginning of a good story here eh? eh?
    ***quote***

Whuh? HEY! @Toastercat you keep your toasterslore hands off mah wimmin! Especially my goaty first wife!

Shoot gurl lern 2 SHARE!
    <--- is just happy to be joining the romance ;;)
    ***quote***

Well at the rate I am going, I am going to end up marrying all of M15 and end up with a harem.

*waggles eyebrows at board*

Or you know, maybe we could divide some of them up. I can be generous though, you can have moolassa

****quote***

Well, my master plan is to seduce you, and thus secure access to your half. Don't tell though, it's a secret!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I love all of you. Post of the year. Thanks for a much needed laugh!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers photo 401ba615-b560-419d-8272-b89fb96034ec.pngphoto sushilovers.png

• Options
    I'm so glad I read this blog today.

red

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Dear Dr. @ToasterCat,

I am pregnant, and I'm having CRAMPS!!! Is this normal?

Love,
    A concerned Preggo.

• Options
    @ToasterCat‌ I do believe you are my hero. I needed a laugh and this post has been fabulous!!
  • Options
    I'm vomiting during the morning....that can't be normal
    CafeMom Tickers

October Siggy Challenge, Halloween Costume Fail

• Options
    Oh no, you inhaled dog farts?!?! Your babe is totes going to be covered in fur. Prevent it from getting too bad...invest in a doggie butt cork. Also one for yourself. It's totally cool that you won't come back to read this. This is a safe place of comfort and support. We will shoot all the glitter up your ass you need. Maybe it will help your farting problem.
    If it doesn't help, at least all subsequent flatulence with be FABULOUS!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    cesquercesquer member
    edited August 2014
    Love. All of it. Brill.

Oh, but, hey... I'm going to go swim with dolphins because I heard it makes your baby smarter. Do you ladies wanna come?!?! You think we should not eat canned tuna beforehand? Afraid dolphin will think I am lunch if I smell fishy! What do you think?!?!?!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh. I really want to join snarky man-perv FB group. It would be way better than being at work right nao.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"