June 2013 Moms

That *SPAM* is poison, never trust a big butt and a smile.

167891012»

Re: That *SPAM* is poison, never trust a big butt and a smile.

• @stargazer763‌ you never know and everyone is different. I had zero issues or mood swings when I weaned with G. I just kinda quit no big deal. So there is hope that it could be easy peasey!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Sitting at the airport gate with my hubby enjoying the last 30 mins we have together. I hate doing this so frequently.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • That stinks @riansmommie‌. Hang in there!

• @NaChelleBeck‌ I'm honestly surprised that my mom didn't say anything to me when I told her I turned Grayson's car seat back to rear facing.
    image imageimageimage
  • WasNotWas said:

I don't like football *runs away*

Can we still be friends?

If I lived near Detroit I wouldn't be a fan either!! Lions burn!
    Word. I'll rep the D for baseball and hockey... but I've never been able to get into football.
  • I don't like football *runs away*

Can we still be friends?

If I lived near Detroit I wouldn't be a fan either!!

Lions burn!
    Don't you have the Jags?

I'm a bears fan woman! And we still have a house in Naperville so I don't need to pledge allegiance to the worst team in the nfl. Did you know the stadium now has a scoreboard the size of 2 747's (to keep the fans awake) and a pool??? Who thinks "I'm going to go for a swim, but I also want to be in proximity to professional football"???
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • WasNotWasWasNotWas member
    edited August 2014

Question: we just adopted a little cat from our rescue organization. Her name there is/was Kai. Not really my style (other cats, past and present have been named Frodo, Samwise, Buckaroo, Fuggle, and Lola). What say ye, animal people of J13? Can you give a rescue a new name? Like, um, Pie? ;) (trying to think of similar sound is all)

Never had a cat but I've renamed both of out adopted dogs...Chloe was Bambi and Brando was Hugo (even though I really liked Hugo)

• We have a wedding to go to in September. I've been browsing dresses online but I'm just not finding anything that pops out at me :(
    image imageimageimage
  • Question: according to Kindle I'm 93% complete with this book. I could easily finish it in the next 30 min and be asleep by midnight. Go for it? Or leave it until tomorrow? (It should be noted that going for it involves another small glass of wine)

• @steamboat123‌ I think two of your comments go together. I would just squat but I rarely wear high heels. Maybe the holding hands is for squatting drunky party girls wearing heels that would have more trouble balancing in a squat? And even back in the day I wouldn't have needed a friend to balance, but then again I am pretty amazing so I can't use that as a litmus. ;)

• I love Anthropologie too @huckleberry08‌! I never need a special reason to browse that store! I love their dresses!

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • @WasNotWas‌
    We are at 6.5. You aren't alone!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Good morning ladies! I haven't been on here much because my bump app broke too it keeps crashing over and over even after deleting and redownloading. This is unacceptable :((
  • I like my martinis dry so I swirl dry vermouth around in the chilled glass, pour it out, and then fill with chilled Vodka. That way there's just a hint of the vermouth.  I like bleu cheese stuffed olives, and I like a twist of lemon or lime.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"