June 2013 Moms
Options

That *SPAM* is poison, never trust a big butt and a smile.

Re: That *SPAM* is poison, never trust a big butt and a smile.

• Options
    WasNotWas said:

Damnit! Got a text from a number I don't know "hello?" Should have responded "is it me you're looking for?" Smh!!

This is random, but if you like that song, then you should listen to the version by "Lissie". I recently discovered it. Effing awesome.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary       

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @CatalinaPink‌ I understand what you mean. I'm still nursing but I presumed by now it would be kind of in private just morning and night. Be he has other plans and if I'm around he doesn't care what time it is and who is watching and it just is getting a little old for me. It seemed ridiculous at dinner that he was straight up eating a man sized portion of steak while clawing at my top to get in. I' don't have a problem with extended breast feeding or NIP (obviously!) but I am starting to feel a little weird about it for myself.

• Options
    Alex is in with Grayson getting him to go to sleep. I can hear Grayson crying so I turn on the monitor to check on him. Alex turned on the tv so Grayson would calm down and I guess hope he falls asleep watching tv? I don't even care at this point. I am freaking exhausted and ready for bed myself...
    image imageimageimage
  • Options
    My parents own a Chihuly! Isn't that cool? I always thought it was cool at least.

• Options
    And @heelibrarian‌ we are watching the Lego movie so I am, of course, thinking of you in. Creeeeeepy!

• Options
    This baby. My girls were both late teethers. They were both delightfully gummy until almost 14 months, then had a mouthful by 18 months. DS actually had a few before he hit a year. Weird for my kids. Anyway, he has the 4 on top (he got the top ones first) and 2 on the bottom. Then, he broke a top molar through a couple weeks ago. Weird again. Now? We have a sad miserable baby on hand again due to teething. Filling in some of the empty spaces? Nope. Another molar. Neat.
  • Options
    lioness13 said:

@ColieAnn31‌ - isn't turning the tv on more stimulation? are you against CIO or sleep training? You seem to have a lot of sleeping problems and you seem pretty miserable.

I guess he turned it on long enough to get Grayson to calm down and then turned it off. Grayson fell asleep right after that. They are both passed out in there right now. I don't know if I want to sleep train. I love cosleeping and I feel like I would have to give that up if we were to sleep train. I've been thinking about it a lot lately.
    image imageimageimage
  • Options
    riansmommieriansmommie member
    edited August 2014
    For what it's worth @ColieAnn31‌ I love cosleeping also but since transitioning Jameson into his own room we all sleep better/longer (still miss my nightly snuggles though). We did a modified CIO and after 3 days went from a 1030/11 bed time and 4-6 wake ups down to a 8/830 bed time and 1-2 wake ups. After a few weeks we were actually able to lay him down awake and he fusses for less than a minute and then he passes out.

ETA: sometimes he wakes up at 1 but fusses for a minute and goes back to sleep, most of the time it's just a 530ish wake up and at that point I bring him into bed with me and he falls back asleep for another 2 1/2-3 hours, so still a bit of cosleeping happening.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    Bedtime is usually 7:30. He'll go to sleep easy but doesn't always stay asleep. He doesn't run me. This just started in the last couple of weeks and yes I have been frustrated and venting on here. We got rid of the crib for more space since we weren't using it. My only option for contained sleeping for him is his pack and play.
    image imageimageimage
  • Options

Bedtime is usually 7:30. He'll go to sleep easy but doesn't always stay asleep. He doesn't run me. This just started in the last couple of weeks and yes I have been frustrated and venting on here. We got rid of the crib for more space since we weren't using it. My only option for contained sleeping for him is his pack and play.

The last couple of weeks? No. Longer.

I'm just going to let it go because you don't sounds like you are ready to make a change right now.
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
  • Options
    Eh, I'll just stop venting here. It's apparently not welcome.
    image imageimageimage
  • Options
    You do too now!
    image imageimageimage
  • Options
    megsw85 said:

@ColieAnn31‌ you've got mail.

Got ya back
    image imageimageimage
  • Options
    lioness13 said:

I am trying to figure out what is best for us. It's not easy and I come here for support.

I'm sorry if my post made you feel not supported. That was not the intention. Like @numbersgirl08‌ said, we want you to be happy. I'm not going to lie to you or let you be in denial so you feel comfortable. I guess my style is more tough love but that's why I backed off.
    No I'm sorry. I'm really irritable right now and just blah :(
    image imageimageimage
  • Options
    Staying at H's grandmas house and A is STTN and I've been up for the past hour. Why can't I sleep when she's STTN!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Also G just asked me to read "Knees Lifted High." Any book that uses the word glucose is not a children's book. I also just found out it was written by the CDC. Haha, the gov should definitely stay out of children's publishing!

• Options
    It's raining here too. I wish I could lay in bed and listen to the rain and thunder and take a nap. That is one of my favorite things to do.
    image imageimageimage
  • Options
    FFSC-I want a perm. That way I can throw some mousse in my hair after a shower and call it good instead of having to blow dry my hair and straighten it or just throw it up in a pony tail.
    image imageimageimage
  • Options
    Ugh @EmAzeem‌ those are the worst! Hopefully you're able to calm down quickly after that dream! Sometimes I have a hard time shaking dreams like that.
    image imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"