April 2014 Moms
Options

Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

Re: Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

• Options
    Really snailz? Really?
  • Options
    It wasn't said in the group or the chat. It was a convo with two people on one of their walls. But piney doesn't care, so that is that.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Is it weird that it annoys the hell out of me that my mom always wants to sit in me and Dylan's glider and use our boppy while holding him?
  • Options
    Mamamadi said:

"On one of their walls" not the fb group guys.

And snail, if you wanna say something, then say it. Quit being a shady bitch and hiding behind some stupid troll account.

Although, maybe it's my upcoming ten year HS reunion but I think it's funny Snailz is calling out bitches hating on piney behind her back. I'm not interested in being involved in the drama but find it entertaining to see it go down.

Maybe I need to rewatch Mean Girls and get this out if my system...

April 2014 May Siggy Challenge: Funny Animals- Kangaroo Mating Ritual

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    P&B715 said:

I'm going to miss my mom when she leaves!!! :-S

I understand! I felt so bad that my mom was here during the middle of our birth craziness- she arrived late Sunday night, labor started Tuesday night, c section friday morning, NICU early Saturday morning, she left Sunday night!! She lives 2000 miles away so we won't see her til July. :(

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
    April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."
  • Options
    P&B715 said:

Aww she was here only a week?! At least she got to meet him right?

Yep. And it was nice to spend all day Monday just hanging out with her. She's had so much to deal with in the last year or so- I really wanted her to have a break to just cuddle her grand baby! Saying goodbye in the NICU before getting on a plane was not ideal.

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
  • Options
    eireyeseireyes member
    I'm behind and there's no way I'm catching up righ now.

I feel like it's one step forward then two back with Aiden. Thursday night was good, Friday wasn't bad, but last night and today have been terrible. He wouldn't sleep for beans last night, and he's horribly fussy today, eating every hour and screaming when he's not eating. Nothing I do seems to make any difference. I know it's not my fault, but I feel horrible that I can't get him to stop. 
    :(

• Options
    When are his shits gonna stop being so uncomfortable? This shit is breaking my heart. No pun intended.
  • Options
    Why can't we have two good nights in a row??

CafeMom Tickers

• Options
    eireyeseireyes member
    My angry man finally fell asleep in the only spot he sleeps most days... on me. Looks like I'm not moving any time soon, and putting him down will result in a woken up baby. I like the snuggles, but mommy has stuff to get done, and god knows DH won't bother!

I'd post a pic of the angry fuss monster, but the stupid iPad won't let me...

• Options
    pineconey said:
    DS has sticky residue all over his arm from the tape that held his IVs in place. We tried rubbing alcohol then olive oil, which both helped some, but it's still yucky. Poor guy! Hoping it wears off soon. My friend is a photographer and her gift to us for my shower was newborn photos. She came to take them today and I can't wait to see them!!
    Breast milk on a cotton ball a couple times might do it. LO had tape residue all over her face and the NICU nurse recommended bm to ease the irritation after the tape was removed. 
  • Options

pineconey said:

DS has sticky residue all over his arm from the tape that held his IVs in place. We tried rubbing alcohol then olive oil, which both helped some, but it's still yucky. Poor guy! Hoping it wears off soon.

My friend is a photographer and her gift to us for my shower was newborn photos. She came to take them today and I can't wait to see them!!

Breast milk on a cotton ball a couple times might do it. LO had tape residue all over her face and the NICU nurse recommended bm to ease the irritation after the tape was removed. 

Ooooooh!!!! I'm going to try it!!!!

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
  • Options
    I know it's normal for babies' skin to break out and stuff but is there nothing I can do about this rash on Dylan's face? It's on the center of his forehead and on his eyelids and neck. It looks so painful.
  • Options
    @kseccomb17‌ there's the A14 fb (the nice ppl only crew) group and the A14 RTT group. She's referring to the RTT group which obviously means the bitch is not only an RTTer but like AprilMay said, a regular one because she's friends with other users.
  • Options
    pineconey said:

First night home got off to a shaky start but ended up going really well!! I rested for the first time in weeks!!!

Those hospital beds are so uncomfortable! It was so nice to get home to a real mattress :)

Glad to hear day one went so well :)
  • Options
    smushismushi member
    kcp913 said:
    Pretty sure DS just pimp slapped me.  Back of the hand and all, straight to the cheek.  Guess that's what I get for trying to kiss his adorable face...
    I read DS as DH and was all wtf?! I'm tired.
    Lol, I did too, glad I'm not the only one.
    To which DH would make an off colored joke :)
  • Options

I know it's normal for babies' skin to break out and stuff but is there nothing I can do about this rash on Dylan's face? It's on the center of his forehead and on his eyelids and neck. It looks so painful.

Rub some BM on it? ;-)

Is it just newborn acne? If so there's not much that can be done for it, but it usually comes and goes quickly. And I've read it doesn't bother them, it just makes us adults cringe.
    It looks like an actual rash. It's pretty red and all the bumps are tiny and white. Maybe it is acne? I honestly don't know what baby acne looks like :-((
  • Options

Rub some BM on it? ;-)

Is it just newborn acne? If so there's not much that can be done for it, but it usually comes and goes quickly. And I've read it doesn't bother them, it just makes us adults cringe.
    It looks like an actual rash. It's pretty red and all the bumps are tiny and white. Maybe it is acne? I honestly don't know what baby acne looks like :-((
    Sounds like it to me. DD has it too. Clears up really quickly and it doesn't look like it bothers her.
  • Options
    Am I crazy to hop on a plane with a 2 month old to surprise my mother at her retirement party? I'm kinda considering it...
  • Options
    purespark said:
    @kseccomb17‌ there's the A14 fb (the nice ppl only crew) group and the A14 RTT group. She's referring to the RTT group which obviously means the bitch is not only an RTTer but like AprilMay said, a regular one because she's friends with other users.
    Unless it's all MUD, a possibility I wouldn't discount.
    Shows how much I know, lol. Are there a lot of RTTer's on the FB page? Am I missing out?
  • Options
    purespark said:

Unless it's all MUD, a possibility I wouldn't discount.
    If it really is mud it makes the whole thing 25 times more ridiculous. I'm so glad piney doesn't give a crap about that asshole!
  • Options
    Will I ever be able to put this kid down without him getting upset about it? I feel trapped. I can't get anything done especially for myself and of course I feel incredibly guilty when I get annoyed at his crying. He doesn't deserve this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"