December 2013 Moms

UO

Re: UO

• amberpro, I love that picture in your signature. Gorgeous!

• UO: @hercules03 is actually one of my favorite posters.  and I know, I know...the past.  BUT I love the way she speaks her mind.  Bump-crush? lol. ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • jordanm24 said:
    UO: @hercules03 is actually one of my favorite posters.  and I know, I know...the past.  BUT I love the way she speaks her mind.  Bump-crush? lol. ;)
    Count me in on this too. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • esf60esf60 member
    @amberpro said:

katebusse said:

amberpro, I love that picture in your signature. Gorgeous!

Thank you :)

Bluebonnets are a Texas thing. It's pretty much required you throw your kids in the middle of a bluebonnet patch and take a picture every April.

Have you seen the pooping on bluebonnets tumblr? Hilar.

https://poopingonbluebonnets.tumblr.com

We tried to take some bluebonnet pics, haven't had time yet!

• esf60 said:
    Holy shit @chillp‌r... You have a job in PUBLIC RELATIONS? How's that possible?
    I feel like that was kinda unnecessary. She can have opinions and still be good at her job. If she wasn't able to perform it properly than she wouldn't have said job.
  • rfred20 said:
    Seriously, now that not so super girl is banned, are some of you trying to win the title of most reviled poster?
    Are you directing this at me? or who are you directing this to?
    Do you think you regularly post things that might make you widely disliked on this BMB?
    I don't know why you can't just answer if you were trying to talk about me passive aggressively. If you were talking about me and I ask you if you were, you can answer. It's not a call out then.

And FTR, I don't think I'm widely disliked.
    Why do you think everybody is out to get you?
  • KateMW said:
    rfred20 said:
    Seriously, now that not so super girl is banned, are some of you trying to win the title of most reviled poster?
    Are you directing this at me? or who are you directing this to?
    Do you think you regularly post things that might make you widely disliked on this BMB?
    I don't know why you can't just answer if you were trying to talk about me passive aggressively. If you were talking about me and I ask you if you were, you can answer. It's not a call out then.

And FTR, I don't think I'm widely disliked.
    Why do you think everybody is out to get you?
    I don't. I just wasn't sure who she was talking about exactly.
  • Rightsaidfred have you checked into schools far, far away from AZ? Might be time for a move!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• But why did you automatically think it was you? So odd.
  • Yezbick9 said:

@northport6‌ - Leviticus is the Old Testament. Look at the Bible like this - the Old Testament is a history lesson of how things came to be but it isn't how we should live. A lot of bad things happened then. The New Testament tells us how we should live today. A lot of people take the teachings of the Bible out of context - most specifically the teachings of the Old Testament. I think that book scares a lot of people which is why when Bibles are often passed out for free, they only include the New Testament. :-)

This.  The idea behind the difference is that one was law; the other grace.  Law emphasized that mankind could not follow all those rules and therefore needed a replacement.  When Jesus Christ came and died for sins, the law was no longer necessary.  If it's not reiterated in the NT, it's not practiced by [the majority of] religions who accept the teachings of the NT.

Once again. This doesn't apply to me.
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • esf60 said:

@amberpro said:

katebusse said:

amberpro, I love that picture in your signature. Gorgeous!

Thank you :)

Bluebonnets are a Texas thing. It's pretty much required you throw your kids in the middle of a bluebonnet patch and take a picture every April.

Have you seen the pooping on bluebonnets tumblr? Hilar.

https://poopingonbluebonnets.tumblr.com

We tried to take some bluebonnet pics, haven't had time yet!

Well, I'm born and raised in this great state of Texas and I just laughed way too hard at those. Totes hilar.

Me: 31 | DH: 33

DS1: 12.23.13 | DS2: 05.06.16

BFP: 06.30.19 | EDD: 3.9.20

**TW**
    TTC3: 11.18
    BFP: 02.05.19
    CP: 03.07.19
    *really traumatic recovery*

• @northport6‌ - Leviticus is the Old Testament. Look at the Bible like this - the Old Testament is a history lesson of how things came to be but it isn't how we should live. A lot of bad things happened then. The New Testament tells us how we should live today. A lot of people take the teachings of the Bible out of context - most specifically the teachings of the Old Testament. I think that book scares a lot of people which is why when Bibles are often passed out for free, they only include the New Testament. :-)

Hello, my name is Jew. I have no New Testament. So. That.
    Lol. Well, disregard. So do Jews believe in the second coming?
    We believe the messiah (from the Hebrew moschiach) hasn't come the first time, but we're waiting.
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • Yezbick9 said:

@northport6‌ Genuinely curious here, because I don't know. How do you resolve the teachings in the pentateuch with modern beliefs?

P.S. I knew the NT doesn't apply to you. I was just making a larger point by piggybacking off herc.

Yez, I'm at Target. When I get home and put little North to bed I'll tell you allllll about it.
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • @RanFan28‌ Which Ran are you a fan of?
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • @chillpr I don't invite people into my personal life and I don't share my Instagram with random Internet strangers. Just because some people make real friendships on here doesn't mean when you admit to doing something gross we won't bring it up again. Especially when you throw the race card into things.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @RanFan28‌ Which Ran are you a fan of?

Texas Rangers! Being a Dallasite and all...

Am I wrong?

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• amberpro said:

@RanFan28‌ Which Ran are you a fan of?

Am I wrong?
    @northport6‌ ALL THE RANS!!!

@amberpro‌ You are wrong. I live is Dallas now, but I grew up in Houston so I'm an Astros/Texans girl all.day.long.

**TW**

• Frans, Trans, Brans, piRANhas...?
    Check yo messages.

**TW**

• sasq09 said:
    Ok, here we go... On the homeschooling issue: I think most people who disagree with it don't really understand it. I was homeschooled k-12 and did very well and had tons of friends (very diverse social backgrounds and ages) and was involved in many different activities. My mom had no degree, but curriculum can be great and I was in a co-op where I was able to be taught by many different people with different skills. Also in PA we have pretty strict. Testing and regulation for homeschoolers. I can't wait to homeschool, and I think its wonderful, BUT it is absolutely not for everyone and you should only do it if you really have a heart for it. one more thing that i have to say and i know i will be seriously flamed for: I believe strongly that abortion is wrong, and have serious issue with the "personal choice" statement... No, its not your body. Its a human being growing inside your body. That's a life you are choosing to end... I won't apologize for believing that.
    I agree with this 100,000%

• RanFan28 said:

amberpro said:

Am I wrong?
    @northport6‌ ALL THE RANS!!!

@amberpro‌ You are wrong. I live is Dallas now, but I grew up in Houston so I'm an Astros/Texans girl all.day.long.

Boo! Go Rangers! I will forever see you as RangersFan whether you like it it not, lol. ;)

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• amberpro said:
    Texas Rangers! Being a Dallasite and all... Am I wrong?
    @northport6‌ ALL THE RANS!!! @amberpro‌ You are wrong. I live is Dallas now, but I grew up in Houston so I'm an Astros/Texans girl all.day.long.
    Boo! Go Rangers! I will forever see you as RangersFan whether you like it it not, lol. ;)
    I'm fine with that. DH will be elated. LOL.

**TW**

• M

I sort of kinda tried to catch up, but I just can't. All I know is my pic of mason on the potty is far less controversial compared to all of this.

I'm not sure I want to try and catch up.
  • kittyh8rkittyh8r member
    edited April 2014
    Oh my word. I was going to catch up.
    Ah well.

imageimage

BFP #1 July 4, 2011 Baby girl born Feb 22, 2012!!
    BFP #2 December 17, 2012 MMC January 24, 2013
    BFP #3 April 7, 2013 Baby girl born December 11, 2013!!
    Amelia has Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. She has had 3 open heart surgeries, 1 g-tube surgery, and one tracheostomy. She is the strongest, most precious little fighter. 
    You can follow her at. Www.ameliafaithsheart.blogspot.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"