3rd Trimester
Options

Win an aden + anais® gift set!

Re: Win an aden + anais® gift set!

• Options
    Lylah is definitly a "Hairbow/Tutu" Girl. She loves to dress up and wear as many  hairbows as possible! Infact, she wanted to wear a very poofy holiday dress to go Apple Picking. I love how she has her own personality!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Harper is a preppy girly girl!
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love it!! Elle's style is casual/girly girl.
  • Options
    My daughter's style is "tomboy diva".  This one will either be "tomboy diva part 2" or straight up "sports/farm boy".
  • Options
    Awesome!  Adeline dresses both casual and girly girl.  Some days she just wears onesies and leg warmers, and other times she wears dresses and hair bows.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nice!  I would say Scarlett's style will be somewhat preppy with a twist of girly girl.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Casual and comfortable!
  • Options
    Miss Keegan is transitioning now into an eclectic kind of vintage girlie and the little man is currently just cozy and comfy, but the plan is to be kind of casual preppy with a little sports thrown in for football Sundays.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Vivian is a sweet, lovable, vivacious, girly girl! 

• Options

Oooh! How fun!

Baby will be casual for now. Although if baby ends up a girl it may be ridiculously frilly.

DD ~ 4/21/2011
    DD 2.0 ~ 12/30/2013

• Options
    DD is girly all the way.  I try to avoid it, but people love buying pink, ruffled things for her Smile
  • Options

my baby's style is preppy meets edgy

• Options
    Hunter will have a casual look mixed with sporty.
    Dx PCOS July 2011 BFP 07/28/2012, Due 04/09/2013 Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    B's style will be slighty preppy with a dash of rock and roll. Classy but cool :)
  • Options
    Connor's style is laid-back and comfortable. Perfect for playing outside with all our dogs, cats, and horses, oh my!
    Breastfeeding, Co-Sleeping, Babywearing, Animal Loving Family! Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    My baby's style is geek chic and beachy Florida boy.
  • Options

Rudy's style will be casual and comfy!  I like soft and wearable clothes for babies.  Not blue jeans and button downs that will need adjusting every 2 seconds! 

Love this and hope to win it :) 

• Options
    Oh fun! Brin's style is very classic. We like comfy dresses and lots of leggings! 
  • Options
    J's style is very casual. He dresses in whatever I dress him in and he looks good no matter what.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    OMG! I would love to win. Laid back & casual for baby boy Tanner!
  • Options
    we don't know the sex, but either way the baby will be in comfy, natural basic clothes: cream, grey, navy, and white. great giveaway- aden and anais is easily one of my favorite baby brands!
  • Options

We are having triplets!!!!! We haven't found out the sexes yet but they will all be comfy and casual! But a little girly girl and sporty!

My husband is SOOO excited! His first and he gets three!

• Options

Juliana's style is very girly, mostly dressy stuff! Lots of ruffles, pretty hats & headbands and matching shoes :)

• Options
    skate punk/metal head.
    It's the ones you can call at 4am that matter. -
    Marlena Dietrich
  • Options
    My babies style is definitely a girlie girl but with a preppy flare!
  • Options

If it's a boy, he'll be preppy although he'll have those days to dress like daddy - classic sports guy!

If it's a girl, girly girl all the way!!! :)<3
  • Options
    Girly/ high-end preppy. Think www.mariechantal.com. :)
  • Options
    DS #1's style is preppy/casual. DS #2's will be the same (wearing hand-me-downs). DD's style will be cutesy girly girl for now.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Emmett's style will be little farm boy.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Oh I love Arden & Anais!

Noah style is liad back with a little sporty preppy tossed in there.

• Options
    My baby boy will have a European style, well-thought-out details but nothing too colorful or too loud. Quality fabrics and subtle colors. 
  • Options
    Eleanor's style will be classic and girly.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Our baby style will be "comfy" - If I could live all day in a cotton jumpsuit I would too.  We also love animals so I'm sure most of the baby wardrobe will has some sort of animal on it. 
  • Options

My baby will start out sugar and spice and everything nice with hand knit woolens and sweet embroidered clothing that reminds you of her Scandanavian roots (and name!).

And if she's anything like the other two kids, once she can begin to walk she'll start showing a preference for Blossom-style dressing with red knickers, a pink dress, a striped hat, purple shoes, and a cloak of unflappable wit.  And you know what?  I'll *let* her dress that way.  Big Smile

• Options
    In the beginning, the babies' styles will be casual, but when they get old enough I have a feeling they will create their own crazy style like my 4 year old has (think orange and white polka dot shirt with pink brown and white camo pants) 
  • Options

Adele's style will be girly but modern! Funky patterns and monograms.

• Options
    Definitely a little prepster. Polos and sweaters!
  • Options
    Jordan will be like his big brother and be a very casual/preppy baby.
  • Options
    preppy and/or girly girl
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We are expecting a girl, and because she will be to young to say anything, she will probably inherit mine and DH's style which is very laid back - and probably not very girly girl! LOL!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"