3rd Trimester
Options

Win an aden + anais® gift set!

Re: Win an aden + anais® gift set!

• Options
    LO's style is going to be a mix between preppy/sporty/edgy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Maddy is a little girly hippie.. throw in a bit of vintage and you have the perfect mix of style <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Kian's style will be trendy, with sporty thrown in for his dad and uncles!
    Infertility Success! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I LOVE aden and anais! That is my Aiden's favorite sleep sack!  We go between sports preppy and regular preppy. He wears mostly Old Navy?baby Gap or Carter's. I like him to look like a little man..baby jeans KILL me!!!!!
    2.5 yrs of TTC, 6 failed IUI's (clomid then injectibles), 1 failed fresh IVF (with 27 eggs retrieved), and finally our sticky baby on FET #1 in August 2009. Baby Aiden arrived on April 24, 2010!!!! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers my blog
  • Options
    California cool with some rockstar tendencies. :)
    My big boy image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

OOOO!!!  We would love to have this set!

Brody's style is going to be a total sports boy! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I so want this!  Ryans style will be sports nut for sure...just like his mom and dad!
  • Options
    Baby's style will be bright and casual. Although if we find out tomorrow that we're haivng a girl, she'll have her share of girly dresses too!
  • Options
    Definitely girly girl. She already has way too many dresses and headbands!!! haha
  • Options
    I definitely want our little man to a sporty guy.  We have lots of different sports outfits already.  We haven't focused on any specific sport though.
  • Options
    I like to dress DD in both traditional and unique clothes.  I prefer bright/dark colors over pastels and fluffy stuff!

1st pregnancy: m/c began 1/12/09 d&c 1/13/09 8wks. Baby stopped growing at about 6wks.

Delaney: Born 10/15/09

Gavin: Born 4/8/11

Baby #3: due July 10, 2014

• Options
    Catie is pretty casual with a girly touch.  Lots of pink but also lots of animals!
  • Options
    This would be awesome to win!  Megan is very girlie girl with smocked dresses and bubbles and frilly, lacy socks!
  • Options

Leila is a hippie baby! She wears tie-dye, eans and beachwear all the time.

I plan on little girly  #2 being ust about the same. :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Leila is a hippie baby! She wears tie-dye, eans and beachwear all the time.

I plan on little girly  #2 being just about the same. :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Jackson's baby style will probably be a combination of cutesy and prepster.  I have a lot of fuzzy cute outfits but also a lot of little striped polos and collared shirts and things.  :)  Can't wait!!
    I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • Options
    If she is anything like mommy, she will be a super girly girl with preppy, traditional touches to match daddy's style. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    How cute, Lucy style is a combo of casual/girly/sporty Wink just like her mama
    ~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• Options
    Eloise's style will be very vintage, mix and matchy, unique  one of a kind comfortable.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I love Aden and Anais!!!

A.J, is my little prep.  I love polos and cute sweaters.  Can't wait to take him somewhere nice to wear a cute little tie!

• Options

Her style will be girly & bohemian :)

What a great giveaway!! 

2012 Races: 3/18 Shamrock Shuffle 5k; 4/14 E.R. Race for Autism 5k (PR! 25:58); 6/9 Riudoso Sprint Triathlon; 6/24 Chunky Monkey 10K; 7/29 Cochiti Lake Olympic Triathlon; 9/16 Chips & Salsa 1/2 Marathon; 10/21 Duke City 1/2 Marathon; 12/2 Rock & Roll 1/2 Marathon in Vegas!
  • Options
    My baby boy's style will be modern with an alternative edge.  Of course, that's before he gets to choose his own.  I can't wait to meet him and figure out his lil' personality!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Baby's style will be hard core goth with a little punk thrown in.  Or maybe puppies and kittens.
  • Options
    Mila's style will be vintage and lots of handmade (knitted, crocheted, sewn, embroidered) clothing/accessories. thanks to etsy, my mom, and myself.
  • Options
    DS's style is comfortable and cool!
  • Options
    Casual and comfortable, but able to look stylish on special occasions :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Aveleen's baby style is trendy and cutesy. She wears a lot of cute modern patterns in trendy pieces, like dresses with leggings underneath. And she always rocks a bow or flower hair piece.

I would love this set, Aden & Anais swaddle blankets have been a life saver for us!

My 2 girls, both born on a Friday the 13th, are exactly 2 years, 2 months, 2 hours and 2 minutes apart! And Baby Boy joined us October 11, 2013! image
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I think Carina will be a girly girl.  I can't tell you how many little pink dresses I have already bought :)

image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Options
    I would love to try out some of the Aden and Anais stuff on my little man! Fingers crossed!!!
  • Options
    Baby will probably end up wearing a lot of hand-made cardigans and old-lady floral prints.  It's terrible of me to dress and infant like she's eighty, but i'm sure she'll get back at me in her teens.
  • Options

This would be amazing!! #2 is on his/her way, and this would be such an awesome gift!   

Brian's style is classic/preppy... I like to dress him like the All-American boy next door!  :)

Photobucket Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We dress Jack really preppy.
  • Options
    hayden's style is a mix of modern girly girl anf tom-boy- we love pink, striped leggings, and cute shoes, but we love them mixed with the laid back style of jeans, sweatshirts, beanies... she is an eclectic girl!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Very traditional, sorta preppy.
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

• Options
    Baby M will be Girly Girl!! We have a 3 yr old that is very into princesses, a female dog, and I just painted a Pink room in the house...my poor husband is surrounded by Girly Girls so I can't wait to have another!!! 
  • Options
    Ben's style depends on who dresses him.... daddy dresses him in sporty casual.  Mommy on the other hand likes to dress him in preppy clothes.  The little one on the way... well we'll have to see when we find out girl or boy!!
  • Options
    My baby's style will be modern classic- that is, contemporary and on-trend but with simple and timeless sensibilities.  I think this definitely personifies Aden and Anais as a brand, and I would be absolutely ecstatic to win this gift set!
  • Options
    My little guy is sporty!
  • Options

Olivia's style is sort of a tomboy. I picture baby Ava being a girly girl!

• Options
    Definitely casual.

Missed m/c 10/25/10 @ 11.5 weeks

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"