3rd Trimester
Options

Win an aden + anais® gift set!

Re: Win an aden + anais® gift set!

• Options

We're not sure what were having yet. I think if it's a girl, her style will be very girly, posh little outfits and accessories. I love those big bow clips, headbands and little tutus....cute!

If it's a boy, I'm thinking preppy. Gap comes to mind. It's a classic and you can't really go wrong with something like that.

• Options
    Our baby's style will be more modern. No smocking, no character clothes. Maybe a little on the preppy side but we are just not traditional people so baby can't be either! :)
    Keeping my fingers crossed for my BFP Buddy STL34!!! CafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My baby's style..will probably be pretty sporty/casual for a girl... and when she starts dressing herself...who knows!?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    classic with a preppy flair
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My daughter's style was what I liked to call "mini-me", and I'm sure this baby will have the same style! I wear what I feel comfortable in, so knit pants, yoga pants, hoodies, t-shirts, etc. I'm not one for "foo foo" or "frilly" and I seem to pass that on to my children. Baby already has a drawer full of hoodies, soft t-shirts, etc.!
    Mom to J (10), L (4), and baby #3 arriving in July of 2015
  • Options
    If it's a boy he'll be pretyy preppy.  A girl will probably be girly girl.
  • Options
    I think our baby will be totally preppy, right down to his little argyle carseat!
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Options
    Caleb's style is kind of western inspired. A lot of jeans and pearl snaps, with some A&M gear thrown in.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ireland's style is a mix of girly & casual. 
  • Options
    LO will definitely be preppy!  To the t.  :)
  • Options
    Dylan's style is punk rock, anything skulls & crossbones, guitars & mohawks. 
  • Options
    Baby-to-be-born-in-a-few-weeks will have a contemporary, girly style. Not too much pink with lots of other colors in her closet!
  • Options
    Our family is definitely a casual family, so I am sure baby will inherit our casual nature ... although preppy is hard to resist ...
  • Options
    imageTheBachelorette:

What a great idea!  Our babies are not here yet.  But if we are having girls then our style with be very girly with lots of pink, purple, and cute headbands.  If its a boy then I anticipate preppy style with khakis and polos. 

Our twins are our first so we are very excited about getting to be new parents.  My sister is our gestational surrogate since I am a breast cancer survivor and could not carry our babies myself.  No matter their sex, our babies will definitely have a unique and well thought out style. 

Oh wow...what an amazing story.  I wish you all the best.  Twins are hard work but, I have a feeling you'll do an amazing job.  Best of luck to you and I hope to follow your story on the multiples board.

• Options
    My babies style will definitely be casual sports guy.  My DH loves all the sporty boy things and since we didn't know the sex of the baby beforehand he has been shopping for all boy stuff non-stop since C was born!
  • Options
    Jocelyn's style is the all around girl! She knows how to 'girl' it up with her tutus, headbands and sandles! But she can also pull off the tomboy side wearing jeans and slip on VANS!
  • Options
    Baby's style will be surfer casual like his brother's :)
    2007 BFP#1 MMC 12w; 2008 BFP#2 DS1; 2010 BFP#3 DS2; 2011 TTC; 2013 Pursuing DIA
  • Options
    What an awesome prize! Cadence's style is definitely casual but sometimes a little girly girl is thrown in there. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Definitely casual! I'm sure he'll take after his dad.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Emily's style is a bit girly, but with a touch of laid back preppy.
  • Options
    My little one will be as casual as casual can be. DH and I are the same way :)
  • Options

He will have an eclectic style with a modern flare that is catchy to all generations!

Each era will be captured in different wardrobe elements presented in a humble, but yet captivating approach to stay unique! 

As past trendsetters have established a savvy approach to style he will mimic that approach daily.

He will be a trendsetter!

• Options
    awesome! my baby's style will surely be casual.   :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I'd love to win this!!!

Payton's style will be preppy girly girl.  (But, if DH and MIL have anything to do with her style, I'm sure she'll be a bit of a tom-boy too!)

• Options

I have heard great things about Aden and Anais!!!

Baby B's style will likely be modern and somewhat gender neutral since we won't be finding out until little one is born.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My little man is a preppy rocker, if that is possible. :)
  • Options
    Max's style is Preppy!  Baby boys just look too cute in Polo shirts!
  • Options
    Our baby's style will be ready-for-anything.  For us, that means ready for any outdoor adventure life throws at us--we're like that now, and we don't expect that to change.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    We'll always remember our angel baby: BFP 9/24/10, M/C 10/23/10 8w4d
  • Options
    We think our baby will be more of a bookworm than a girly girl :)
  • Options
    Maddie's style is a mix of casual and super girly. 
  • Options
    She'll probably be a girly girl
  • Options
    Gwen is a casual girly girl! We have a bow to match EVERYTHING, and always have ruffles, even with the understated pants and onesie set!
  • Options
    Henry is all about Mommy's style.... meaning he gets dressed by me everyday. So far he is sort of rocker prep!
    Like giveaways? Like my blog!
    www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
    I love these two beautiful children!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Definitely casual. I want to be sure future babies can get some use out of it too!
    The Fight  Against Boredomimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    LO's style will be casual and comfy,however, she will have some dress up stuff for special occasions just like her mom and dad! 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Both Daddy and I are huge sports people, so little Zane will be wearing anything sporty. Everything we have bought has a sport theme, mostly baseball or football. No soccer though, lol. I love the little 'Mommy's All Star' outfits.
  • Options

Baby's style will probably be along the casual line of thinking with plenty of sporty gear thrown in. No way to avoid that when Daddy is a sports junky!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker BFP 04/15/2011; M/C 04/21/2011 Sleep with Jesus sweet baby.
  • Options
    Sophia's style will be casual/preppy. :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wow! I absolutely LOVE a&a! My style with makenna (5 months) is definitely girly girl! I love fun prints and bows! I never knew how excited dressing a little girl can be! This is an awesome contest. Best of luck to all. We really love our a&a swaddle blankets! Its perfectly pink w stripes and butterflies!
  • Options

preppy but comfy!

i love A&A!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"