3rd Trimester
Options

Win an aden + anais® gift set!

Re: Win an aden + anais® gift set!

• Options

HI!

Ella's style is casual and girly girl.  I have to admit I have a week spot for pink! 

Ella - 10/19/10
    Julia and Aubrey - 4/3/14

• Options
    DD styles is gonna be girly girl with a little sport mix in. She loves to wear hats and headbands with a big flower.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

What an awespme prize! Totally worth 1ht for!!

My baby girl's style is cute and girly, but not fancy.  No ruffles or lace for us, but lots of leg warmers and onesies!! Comfy for play, all day long!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Bridget's style is trendy cute...I have a cute Moto jacket from the gap that I can't wait to pair with a black tutu and cute leggings ! We still wear pink , but like to mix it up with blues, browns, purples and black :) baby chic!
  • Options

This would be awesome!

Lydi Bug's style is laid back but a little girly!

• Options
    Francesca's style will be casual, comfy and creative. It'll be feminine w/o being overly girly girly.

• Options
    This baby's style is very girly - lots and lots of pinks and purples!
  • Options

What a great giveaway!

Ben's style will be classic casual.  Jeans, polos, cute hoodies--Daddy has already started building his shoe collection!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Love this set!

I would love for my child to have a classic/preppy look!  And I want my baby to have LOTS of Converse sneakers- in every color under the sun! Wink

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Aidan's style will be casual. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    Layla's style will definitely be girly girl with a bit of surfer chick thrown in! She loves dresses and tights but Daddy loves the Roxy vibe too!
  • Options
    A mix of casual/preppy
  • Options
    Ethan is definitely a sporty guy.  He looks so cute in his athletic pants and sports themed onsies : )
  • Options
    Casual and laid-back boy!  :)
    The other man in my life
    Born 11/19/10 - 7 lbs. 4 oz. - 20.9 inches Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    I AM A PPCM (PERIPARTUM CARDIOMYOPATHY) SURVIVOR!
  • Options
    Lena's style is cheeky and girly.  Lots of unique pieces styled for the season.  Also some gameday apparel from Mommy and Daddy's rival schools!
  • Options
    Baby's style will be casual.
    BFP 7/17/12 DD#1 3/10/10 BFP 3/26/12 Natural MC 4/11/12 #2 Due 3/30/12
  • Options
    Very classic and girly....lots of monogramming, dresses, and frills!
  • Options
    Awesome!

Molly will be a tough girl, with two older brothers around to teach her the ropes, but also a bit modern with a funky flair.
  • Options
    Evan's style will be pretty casual.
  • Options
    I love this!  Celie's style will be fabulous!  I am imaging her to be traditional yet preppy.  Pearls and Pink!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I hope to see our little man lounging in these free duds!
  • Options
    My LO's style is "Trendy with a Twist".  I like to take whats in style now and throw a little something different on with it.
  • Options
    Sebastian's style is currently preppy with a touch of "alternative/hipster"....just like his mommy and daddy he is going to be quite the fashionable one.
  • Options

I LOVE Aden and Anais!!!

Brixton goes for the preppy rockstar look! Hes never seen without awesome threads and a faux hawk!

• Options

Wren's personality often lends itself to a tomboy style but mommy throws in a girly bow to top it off!

• Options
    Baby Robert's style is kick back and cozy.  He's cute and casual most of the time. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My baby's style is definitely going to be eclectic and funky. (at least until she is old enough to say otherwise!) I just hope she doesn't turn super girly :-)
  • Options
    David's outfits are very boyish with everything from jean overalls to regular carpenter jeans with cute preppy tops
  • Options
    preppy casual
  • Options

Nolan's style will be "outdoorsy" or paleontologist chic haha.

All of his outfits either have bears (grizzlies, polar bears, teddy bears..etc) or dinos.

He's going to be one cool dude.  

• Options
    I would LOVE this! DD is def. a sporty chick, DS is going to be a mix of sporty and biker 'cause of DH, he sneaks in skulls and harley wear whenever he can, I keep him in track suits mostly. I think I have a future softball playing daughter and a football playing son on my hands :-)
  • Options
    Depends on the sex, but I suppose it will be similar to my son.  I tend to lean toward casual and classic.  Would love to win any Aden and Anais stuff...it's great!!!
  • Options
    Kayla's style is a mix of girly and modern.  We love clothes from Carter's, Old Navy, and Baby Gap!  And we LOVE Aden and Anais!
  • Options
    Rachel is preppy girly girl all the way while Callum preppy sports guy.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    DS is pretty preppy so the next LO will probably be also.

Rachel and Jeff Married 5.29.05

Jason is 8

Elizabeth is 6

Katherine is 18 months 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

Nice set!  I LOOOVE the A&A swaddles we have!

Our little guy is dressed pretty casually around the house, jammies & onesies.  I guess we dress him in a sporty fashion with cute sweat outfits (love anything with an animal face on the butt & footie faces).  Gotta dress him this way while I can.

• Options
    My baby's style is casual and fun.
  • Options
    Our baby's style will be laid back and casual. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

ooh i want it!

baby will classic casual. 

Bre Wrties
  • Options
    My style for her is puppy/kitty/skull/punk rock gear.  Her style will probably end up being pretty pretty princess.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"