3rd Trimester
Options

Win an aden + anais® gift set!

Re: Win an aden + anais® gift set!

• Options
    When we have a baby, their style will be casual, fun, and comfy. We can't wait to get to that point! But I think it all depend on when your bab is here how their style will be :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Great stuff! Baby girl will be girly for sure.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Casual and boy
    Pregnancy Ticker

DS1 12-31-1999, DS2 5-7-2008, DS3 8-3-2010
  • Options
    My daughter's style will be classic with a twist.  Meaning She'll wear classic shapes and styles with modern styling. 
  • Options
    My baby's style will be a little bit of everything. Right now I'm having fun dressing her like a girly girl.
    imageimageimage
  • Options

I'd say ethan will be a mix of casual and preppy but if he wants to be sporty, who am i to say he can't be? :)

• Options

Oh wow.......what a great gift!!!

Eli's style is classic and casual.  Put on a great pair of jeans, with a polo and a cool pair of shoes.......he is ready to go:)  Oh yeah, he has a great paperboy style hat and a bomber jacket for those cool nights.

• Options
    Any style at all, so long as it's soft and comfortable.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

LOVE Aden and Anais!

@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; }

Our baby will be laid back, cool and comfy! We are pretty "green" conscious, so lots of natural fabrics and soothing colors. Nursery has an owl theme! Very wise, indeed!  :)

• Options

How great is this? My baby girl's style will be a combo of preppy/natural/mod until she develops her own style of course ;)

Crossing my fingers!

• Options
    We are Team Green, but I imagine if our little one is a girl she her style will be very girly....frilly dresses and all. If we have a boy, he will be a mix, I love little guys in polos and jeans, but since we are big sports fans he'll have plenty of sporty outfits as well!
    image           image          

• Options
    If she's anything like me, Abby will be a tomboy!!!
  • Options
    Harper has a funky bohemian style with a bit of 80's punk thrown in for good measure.  She loves hats, leggings, tutus, and glitter.  think Jenny Humphrey from gossip girl with a bit less eyeliner!
  • Options

My baby's style will be 'affordable' LOL.

This is my first so I have no idea!  But I still want the gift set. Big Smile

• Options
    Nora is all about the comfort as long as it's cute :-)
  • Options
    Cole's style is casual but preppy - on occasions.
  • Options

Love Aden and Anais!

Our baby will be comfy and relaxed,  with an eye for understated and classic style. We are "green" conscious, so natural fabrics and soothing tones! Nursery has an owl theme?very wise indeed!  :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Bradley will be dressed in the little man outfits.
    Jeans, flannels, layered look with Ts over long sleeves

And a side of country/hunting. Lots of camo!!
  • Options
    if i have a girl i will have pink and frills! a boy with match right in with his big brothers in casual sporty look
  • Options
    Olivia is comfy casual with a pinch of preppy and a huge scoop of super cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    DD #1's style was defiantly a mix of girly girl and casual.  More girly as she got older.  DD#2 will probably also follow suit.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    My LO style is all about casual comfort and easy to wear, just like his mama.
  • Options

Natalie's style will be a mix of princess and casual.    Dominic's style will be sporty boy!

Olivia already has a style. It is:  preppy, sporty, princess!   (usually all at the same time).

• Options

Oh man, I'd love this giveaway!

Oliver is comfy/casual but with a "hipster" twist! :)

• Options
    LOs style is pretty/modern.   Lots of polka dots, plaids and monograms.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

In my camera bag:

• Options

My daughter's style will be girly, but casual. Most of her wardrobe is pink, purple, and white, but there are the few green and yellow items from when we weren't sure if she was going to be a boy or girl.

And for the holidays and monthly birthdays, she's going all out frilly for pictures. I have several dresses my mother saved from when I was a baby that I plan to put my daughter in. I can't wait! :)

• Options
    Josie is going to be "modern eclectic" she's got lots of polka dots, stripes and really bright colors in her wardrobe.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • Options
    We are unsure if we are having a girl or a boy. But if it's a girl, she will definately be a girly-girl! I'm all about big headbands and leopard print! If it's a boy, I think he will be preppy! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Madi is a girly girl!   :)
  • Options

DS's style is comfy, casual, and sometimes a little punk.  He's warm blooded, so  he's perfectly happy in just a diaper or swaddled in his Aden&Anais blankets.  I'm guessing he'll be a beach bum in the future!

1ht 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Grace is a sport gal who loves to be casual and would be dirty if we let her.
  • Options
    Both of them will be laid back and casual with a little flair thrown in. :)
  • Options
    My lil mans style is sports comfy casual.
  • Options
    I'd say casual..DH and I have different styles, and casual is the happy medium to me.
  • Options
    Connor is a little prepster just like his daddy!!
  • Options

I suppose my babe's style will be natural, not overdone.  Nothing forced, restrictive/uncomfortable or ridiculous (i.e. no "Lock up your Daughters" or "My Mom's a Fox" onesies).  I love sweet, gender-neutral motifs.

:)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

The twins will be casual..I doubt I will have energy for anything else :)

thanks!

• Options
    Since little Ryne is named after a sports legend, his style will be super sporty/preppy - jerseys, letter sweaters and sneaks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

Looks cool.

My DD's style is sporty chic :) She can go from a Nike track suit to a girly dress in no time flat.

• Options
    We're pretty casual but I do like some dress-up outfits - cute dresses for girls and khaki pants and polo shirts for buys.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"