June 2024 Moms
Options

Introductions

Hey everyone!

Let's introduce ourselves here:

Due date:

How you found out:

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?)

How are you feeling (any symptoms, Emotionally)?

(Snagged from May 24 BMB)

Re: Introductions

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My husband is in the army as well and we are due like a week apart. Congrats!
  • Options
    Congrats on the pregnancy!  I'm sorry you have to wait such a long time to tell your hubby. We were trying to get pregnant before he went on deployment like 4 years ago. I was not happy at the time it didn't happen, but 11 months later when he got back , we got pregnant right away (that's our 3 year old). God knows the perfect timing of all things. 
     BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    @knottie8d0140b7847c04d0 no judgement here! I’m sure you will be a great mama :)
  • Options
    @knottie8d0140b7847c04d0 Absolutely no judgement! I think the nice thing about these forums is that all different kinds of people in different situations get pregnant, and we all have that common experience to share. 

@okay52786 Our stories sound so similar! I’m sorry for all you’ve been through and I’m right there with you walking in that early pregnancy after loss uncertainty. Hang in there Mama! We’ve got this! 
  • Options
    Due date:

June 8 based on LMP, but based on when I ovulated, I think it might be a day or two later (though isn't it all just a guesstimate anyway - they come whenever they are ready!)

How you found out:

We've been trying for a couple months, so just took a pregnancy test to check! It was super faint, but has gotten darker since. 

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?) I have a 13.5 mo daughter and an adorable dog. I've been married for five years and I work in health policy. 

I definitely have had some nausea and feel super tired today. The biggest thing is that I'm still BFing my daughter, so I have a lot of nipple pain. Emotionally, I'm excited and nervous - maybe a bit overwhelmed as well. As @littlemarshmallow said 2 under 2 is going to be crazy. I also haven't gone to the doctor yet (going on Monday), so feeling anxious to get everything double checked. 

• Options
    Due date: June 9th!

How you found out:

I knew I was pregnant a few days after conceiving, I got the same pounding headache as I did with my first and felt the implantation cramps! I took a test 5 days before my missed period and it was negative, tested the next day and it was a faintttt line, then later that night a clear positive!

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?)

I have a 16 month old boy who is the joy of my life (I know everyone says your heart will grow bigger with more children but sometimes it’s hard to imagine loving something else just as much!!!), a 10 year old Shitzhu mix pup, and a husband of 4 years. I work in marketing for a National homebuilder. I love reading, traveling, spending time with family, visiting new breweries with my husband (see you next summer hazy IPAs!)

Symptoms have been very similar as the first time around - the FATIGUE is crazy! Other than that I’ve had really vivid and weird dreams and my sense of smell is off the charts lol 
  • Options
    @emlem2291 yummmm hazy IPAs. I already miss them 
  • Options
    @BumpAdmin sticky please?
  • Options
    Hello all! I haven’t been here since the “December 2018” group. I have an 8 year-old girl and an almost 5 y/o boy . A little nervous to chime in, but I think I just need to be able to let out my news/anxiety somewhere.
    EDD: around June 11th or so.
    I found out taking an early (1-2 before missed period) pregnancy test since we were trying and it was a squinter … 4 days later it was a definite positive. :smile:
    I am 38 and will be 39 when (crosses fingers) this baby will be born. We’d given away most of our baby things (or some, like the rocker, have broken.) So slightly freaking out in what we’ll need to buy and prepare for. We had a change of heart about adding to the family just a few months ago. I have a few health concerns including possible gestational diabetes and/or pre diabetes (was with the last baby) and borderline hypertension which will probably need to be addressed with medication. Just waiting to be able to tell people and also see the first ultrasound! ❤️ Need to try eating a bit healthier but it’s super hard when my pregnancy gut just loves carbs and comfort foods. 

Me and my husband like hiking, hockey, going to comedy shows. I enjoy reading and taking the kids on mini adventures ( but sometimes it’s just the backyard)… I work in a hospital setting so the kids are my comedy relief when I get home, thankfully.

Symptoms: some fatigue and vague nausea. The sore boobs and nipple thing has lessened actually ( for now)…
    I also feel a lot of bloating and some minor cramping… and maybe even a little round ligament pain, but it feels so early for that! 

• Options
    Due date: EDD June 12 - first ultrasound Oct 19

How you found out: light positive test @6dp5dt and my 9dp5dt beta confirmed!

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?) This is our first we've been trying for a few years and this little miracle couldn't have had better timing, since my husband is military and about to be away for a long time. I work on a Naval Base. I like to read and travel. My husband is a Navy Pilot.

We are thrilled. I'm tired, crampy, and a little grumpy! Haha! I'm so happy to be here!
  • Options
    Due date : June 8th 2024

Positive on 8 dpo .

I am a working women and have hectic work schedule. This is my first pregnancy . Just scared on how will I manage .

We are excited.. I feel very exhausted and felt very crampy in week 5. Post that I just feel very tired and sleepy.
  • Options
    @sbaby2023 You’re an immunologist too? What a small world. Our stories are so similar, and I’m hoping this is your rainbow baby after all you’ve been through.

Also, are you my Kindara friend? bbotS? 
  • Options
    Due date: June 9th

How you found out: My husband made me take a test because I was extra moody haha! I was shocked I didn’t think I was pregnant at all.

I have a 15 month old daughter and this babe will complete our family. I own my own business grooming dogs and we have 2 dogs of our own.

My symptoms have been very minimal (hence why I was shocked and didn’t think I was pregnant). It makes me nervous as I have had some losses, but I’m hopeful this will stick. I always wanted my babies close in age as me and my sisters are, but now that it’s real in slightly terrified.
  • Options
    Due date: June 11

How you found out:Testing early. I have PCOS and have tried medicine (letrazole) on/off for over 2yrs with little luck. In September I knew I ovulated so I started testing really early. 

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?)  About to turn 32, Hubby and I have been together almost 14yrs, married almost 10. We have two daughters 7(Jan 16) and 5(Feb 18). We live on a farm so we have plenty of animals. We works at a factory and I am a licensed Vet Tech. We enjoy reading, camping and outdoors. 

How are you feeling (any symptoms, Emotionally)? This one I am having a lot more symptoms, nausea, aches, sore boobs, tired and the constipation is no joke this time around. 
    Trigger Warming
    Severe anxiety this time around because Aug 2021 I have a miscarriage and then Nov 2021 I had an ectopic that results in emergency surgery due to it rupturing and lost a fallopian tube. I still have some PTSD from that. But my HCG numbers have been great this time so we are all hopeful this will happen. 

Last baby no matter what. Will be a planned C section and my body just can’t do it anymore after this. 
     First ultrasound will be Oct 23rd with my history. Excited it will be early but wish it was sooner, like everyone else. 
  • Options
    @maggiemadeit yes I am an immunologist as well that’s super crazy that you are too. I am bbotS! Are you MrsTPW?  
  • Options
    Due date: first week of June. Haven't been to dr so not sure of an exact date.

How you found out: Took a pregnancy test this morning. My husband and I were TTC. My period was due on 9/30. I got negative tests on that day and the day after, then we went on an 8-day vacation. I took a test today, since I hadn't started, and it was positive. 

I had strep at the beginning of September and took antibiotics. I'm curious if that made me ovulate late and not get a positive test when I missed my period.

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?) I've been married for 11 years. We have 2 boys ages 4.5 and 7. I have felt 100% done having kids ever since my youngest was born, but, for the past 6 months or so, I've been thinking about having another one. We decided to got for it, and this was our first month trying. 

I'm an accountant for an investment firm and work full time from home. I love working from home.

How are you feeling (any symptoms, Emotionally)? A bit of nausea, and my husband says I'm moody.  :D 

Emotionally, I have mixed feelings. I'm excited but also thinking about the challenges of starting over with a baby when my kids are older (are we actually nuts?!). Also I hate being pregnant. But I can't wait to love a new little one.
    Married: May 2012
    DS1: May 2016
    DS2: Jan 2019
    Baby #3 EDD: 6/18/24

• Options
    Hi, all!

Due date: June 15, 2024

How you found out: I started feeling a lot of breast tenderness about one week before my expected period, which I usually never do. I also had weird, vivid dreams during that week, ha. I've been tracking my BBT for over a year now, and the day after I was supposed to get my period, temperature was still high. I took a test and got the good news.

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?): I am 38 years old and this is my first time pregnant. My husband and I moved to the U.S. this year for his job (we are both from Mexico). I worked at an international non profit for over 11 years and quit recently because of lack of growth opportunities there, so I am not currently working, but enjoying learning about our new city and doing a lot of gardening, reading, cooking.

How are you feeling (any symptoms, Emotionally)? I feel really good. I have been eating more, but I don't know if it's because of the pregnancy or because of all the reading I've been doing about nutrition for fertility, ha. Emotionally, I feel good, also, but a bit worried about finding the right support for us during this time in our city.
  • Options
    Hey everyone!

Due date: June 1st ( however I’m scheduled for another US in 2 weeks so the date could change by a day or 2 )

How you found out: I typically try to stick to a routine with my food, however one day I was making my grandmother breakfast (oatmeal..keep in mind I NEVER eat oatmeal..just a texture thing for me) but for some reason that oatmeal was smelling sooo good and long story short I ate a whole bowl of oatmeal..which definitely made me take a test

Tell us about yourself: I’m 25, I’ll be 26 in Feb, this is my first kid..I have 2 animals 1 cat and 1 dog and for the longest time those have been my babies..so a new addition may come as a surprise to them lol. I work full time as an assistant manager at a holistic pet food store. I like to read and sit on my porch for the most part with my cat and dog and just like to either watch the sky or people watch. I have a super caring boyfriend, who has just been so supportive through this whole thing so far.

How are you feeling? : as of this morning I’m over the morning sickness, no one told me this lasts all day 😆 😩 but overall I feel chill..not too stressed but not to carefree either.
  • Options
    @sbaby2023 Yes! I’m so happy that you’re here! ❤️
  • Options
    Due date: June 14

How you found out: I was a few days late, so I took a test and turns out I won’t be getting a period for a while. 

Tell us about yourself: I’m a 27 year old SAHM and college student. My daughter is 6 months. And my husband and I have 2 cats, a dog and 9 chickens. Our hands are full! I love hiking with our daughter and baking ❤️

How are you feeling?: I haven’t experienced a lot of early pregnancy symptoms yet. Just a little crampy 
  • Options
    Hi there 
    I’m Jenny I found out over thanksgiving weekend at 9dpo I’m due June 21
    i have 4 boys already 
  • Options
    luckygal2124luckygal2124 member
    edited October 2023
    Hi I'm due June 8
    How I found out: We were trying for 5 months. This will be my 4th. I have a 9 year old daughter a 6 yr old daughter and a 3 year old son. Have a small dog who is almost 13. I have been feeling good. Just excited to be able to do this again 
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Due date: June 18th

How you found out: have been trying for over and year so I started testing 8 DPO. Wasn't sure if I had ovulated, but had my first vvvfl 9 DPO. 

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?) I have 5 girls (12,11,7,4,2). I've been married for almost 14 years. I'm a stay at home mom, my husband is a therapist. 

Honestly I'm still in disbelief. No real symptoms other than occasional cramps, and exhaustion. Normally I get really sick, so maybe it will feel real when MS kicks in lol.
  • Options
    Hi! I’m due June 24th. This is my first pregnancy and we found out on our 3rd wedding anniversary yesterday after I took a test on a whim!🙂 I have 8 cats. I stay at home due to having POTS. My boobs are very sore and I’m a bit nauseous but otherwise okay! I keep checking to make sure my symptoms are there but trying not to stress too hard!
  • Options
    Due date: June 17
    How you found out: pregnancy test at home.
    Tell us about yourself: I have 2 older daughters and am newly remarried. He has 6 other kids (older as his ex was 10 years older than him). We have a German shepherd and border Collie. I'm an RN in an oupt infusion center doing mostly chemotherapy.
    Things you like to do? We are an outdoorsy family and are constantly busy doing home uodat projects as well as kids sports
    How are you feeling (any symptoms, Emotionally)? Biggest symptoms are nausea fatigue and insomnia. I'm feeling very excited but also nervous as I'm an older mom (37)

• Options
    No judging, I have a friend who was 4 months in before she found out and she was big in the bar scene. Baby was perfect 

• Options
    Ya, a fellow "advanced maternal age" friend! 

• Options
    edited October 2023
    Due date: June 14th

How you found out: I woke up on day 27 of my cycle, and had a feeling that I should test. I usually don’t test until I’m actually late. But that day I felt different.

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets?

I have 2 adorable chiweenies. One is 4 years, the other 15! He’s our sweet old man.

Job?
    Digital services expert for the US Gov

Things you like to do?
    In 2021 my husband and I walked the pacific crest trail - a 2,650 mile trail that stretches from Mexico to Canada. I like the outdoors. We live in a mountain town, so I hike, ski, cycle, and rock climb. My heart is in the mountains.

Spouse/partner?
    My husband is a registered dietitian.

I am 5 weeks, 2 days. I feel okay - sore breasts, bloating and cramping. No nausea yet!