June 2024 Moms

Introductions

13»

Re: Introductions

• Due date: June 13

How you found out:
    Took a pregnancy test after I was 4-5 days late. Turns out what I thought were my normal PMS cramps were implantation cramps!

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?)
    My fiancé (widowed) has two boys from his first marriage and I brought my cat into the wild mix!

How are you feeling (any symptoms, Emotionally)?
    Very bad “morning” sickness. I had some intense paranoia about telling anyone too early and losing the pregnancy, but I’m slowly getting over that and am happily telling families and close friends.
    curlyandpreggokbtt2022
  • Loading the player...
  • @elle-0409 congratulations! Welcome to the group :)
    elle-0409
  • Welcome @elle-0409! We have a monthly check in for mamas who are pregnant after loss. Please feel free to join us! ❤️
    elle-0409
  • Welcome @elle-0409! Congratulations!!
    elle-0409
  • hello!
    Due date : June 25
    I found out at week 5, when i a few days late and we were trying so I tested. 
    This is our first! 
    My husband and I have been married almost a year and together for 3 and a half. We are both teachers in Spain (but I grew up in Massachusetts). I like warm weather, the beach, animals, hiking (though haven’t done that since week 4 due to the constant nausea!!)
    week 4-9 were rough but much better now. I am super emotional. I’m showing a bit if you know I’m pregnant but otherwise just look a bit fat lol.
    maple1422knottief5d09d3c1ad4512ffeli14
  • Due Date: June 25th

How I found out: I just had a feeling. I had been told for 7 years I couldn't have kids, but I took a test anyways, and my little rainbow baby has been growing healthily and perfectly ever since.

Tell Us About Yourself: My fiance and I are very excited for this next chapter in our lives. (He's been my absolute best friend for 15 years)

Job
    I am a librarian and a gas station attendant on weekends. I also go to school full time.

Things I like to do:
    I walk a lot, but I like to cuddle and spend time with my love as often as I can. We watch tv shows together, or we listen to music a lot. He and I take turns playing guitar.

How am I feeling?
    Hard to say. I feel pregnant. Jittery and excited most of the time and anxious about doing right and providing for my little one. I am so exhausted all the time, and am 12 weeks and 1 day pregnant as of today. I got to see my little one for the first time on ultrasound last week and I fell completely in love. I have enjoyed being pregnant so far. I am really excited to be entering into my second trimester though. I know that I am trying to really live in the moment and enjoy this. I never believed this would happen to me, so I'm trying to really enjoy every sensation. Every moment. Regardless of how tired I am. Can't say I'll miss the random nosebleeds or having to pee so much though. :)
    maple1422
  • Due Date: June 25th.

How I found out: I just had a feeling. I had been told for 7 years I couldn't have children, but I took a test anyways, and I am celebrating 12 weeks and 1 day today.

About Me:
    I have my fiance and myself. We are so excited about the next chapter in our lives. (He's been my best friend for 15 years.) I work as a librarian and a gas attendant clerk and I go to college full time. I am currently on my school's honor roll.

How I'm Feeling: Jittery and excited. Also nervous about being the best mom I can be to my child. I got to go to my first ultrasound last week and I absolutely fell in love with my little one. I'm combating extreme exhaustion most of the time, but ultimately, I enjoy being pregnant. I'm trying to really enjoy all the little things because I know my little rainbow baby is something I never thought I would have. I can't say I'm going to miss the random nosebleeds or having to pee so much, but I am doing pretty well so far. :)
    curlyandpreggofeli14kbtt2022
  • My due dates been changed to July 1st! 
    stress_enginecurlyandpreggomaple1422
  • @knottie, I was originally in the May group and my date changed to June 1st! I'm ahead of everyone here in June and behind everyone there in May. I still pop in to both!
    maple1422
  • Due date: either June 14th or June 28th

How you found out: my nipples were Uber sensitive for over a week and I took a test

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?)

We have 5 daughters (21, 15, 15, 14, & 12). This my husband’s and mines first child together and my fifth pregnancy. We have a shih tzu named Jensen. It’s been a loooooong time since I’ve been pregnant and I’ve only had csections.

At 39, I can say this pregnancy is kicking my butt. I’ve always had easy pregnancies, no nausea. This time around… water nauseates me and I’m utterly exhausted everyday. 🙃
    maple1422curlyandpreggo
  • Hi super late here! 

Due Date: June 20th.

How I found out: I was in Bora Bora celebrating our 10 year anniversary, when I continued to feel nauseated in a way that felt very familiar… I was due to get my period on the day we arrived and never did.. got a test from the nearest pharmacy back on the island and sure enough, it was faint but it was there. 

About Me:
    I’m a CEO and mother of soon to be 4. I met my husband in high school, and we’ve been blissfully married for 10 years. My children are 8, 6, and 3, boy girl girl. I’m Cuban, and love cooking for my family, I love knitting, I loved working out every day and suddenly not so much anymore these days, too tired. My husband is Irish from an extra large family, and the best partner and father I could ever dream for. 

How I'm Feeling: physically depleted and nauseated most of the time. Emotionally: nervous! 4 feels like a lot. But I’m excited. I wanted a big family. Nervous about post partum, but I’m strong and will survive somehow. Grateful. I feel blessed and happy even when I’m not, trying to focus on the positive. Excited to watch my children experience a baby at their older- ish age. 
    maple1422curlyandpreggokbru88
  • @jevd42 welcome! My kids are exactly the same ages—8, 6, 3. And I agree… four feels like a lot! 
    jevd42maple1422
  • Omg! So cool to meet someone in the same boat! We can do this. They’re older now… that jump of those two older ones when we had the third was hard huh! The age gaps were harder than I feel like… right? And the pandemic… we got this! 
    jenEP
  • Due date: June 22nd

How you found out: Well I had just taken out my implant birth control and had been tracking my ovulation as well as when my period would start. I was supposed to start on a Friday and that Monday I began to feel cramping which I figured was was period cramps(jokes on me it was implantation cramping). I was convinced my husband and I weren’t successful in getting pregnant due to my fear of infertility. So the next day (Tuesday) I still felt slight cramps and I decided to take a test. I thought to myself “it’s okay Briana you aren’t pregnant we’ll get the negative results, feel our feelings, and then try again” BUT to my surprise BOOM it was positive. I could not believe it! I FaceTimed my mom right away for confirmation lol

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets?

I have two beautiful cats. One is a year old and the other is 6 months. Their names are Binx and Winifred.

Job?
    I work at a child development center on a navy base.

Things you like to do?
    I love spending time with my family and making memories. I’m a huge Disney adult so Disneyland trips are frequent haha I also enjoy exploring new beautiful sceneries with my husband and discovering new views.

Spouse/partner?
    My husband is active duty Navy

I am 14 weeks 1 day and I have just gotten out of the “morning” sickness which btw is not just in the morning lol my aversions were pretty intense and I got to a point where I couldn’t hold anything down. Now I feel back to normal and love food again. I’ve been experiencing tender breasts and nipples. Also a new found surge of energy. My emotions don’t feel extremely heightened like they say in the movies just yet haha so far 2nd trimester is treating me well.
    curlyandpreggokbtt2022kbru88feli14
  • Hi y’all! I’m late to join but ecstatic to be here. We lost our first at 11 weeks so the first half of this pregnancy has been anxiety ridden but I’m turning that around now!

Due date: June 10th 💙

How you found out: If we didn’t conceive in the August cycle, we were set to start Clomid for September. In September, I started bleeding for what I thought was my period. I picked up my prescription with the instructions to take a pregnancy test on Day 5 and if negative, start the meds. Well, the pregnancy test was a BFP 🥹 (It was 8 days of implantation bleeding, not a period… silly me! Lol.)

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?): I am married to an amazing man and we have a black lab/Great Dane mix named Tank. I am a Flight Attendant for a major airline and also do new hire training when welcoming new flight attendants under our wings. I am an avid reader 📚 and love to cook!

How are you feeling (any symptoms, Emotionally)? Our last pregnancy ended in a loss so I have been very anxious and cautiously optimistic. I was diagnosed with HG and am taking Diclegis for relief. Other than that, my hips are KILLING me!
    curlyandpreggomaple1422kbtt2022
  • I’m back! I was originally June 23 but was changed to July 1. Now I’ve been given a range instead of a date of June 23 to July 1st!
    curlyandpreggo
  • @bumpinspain Welcome back! 

and a delayed welcome to @rosycheeks7!
  • Late to the discussion :) 

Due date: June 23

I found out after coming back from Costa Rica. I went on a very intense hike while I was there so I was a little worried. 

I’m a mom to one, a student, I work in engineering and I’m engaged. 

Second trimester has felt absolutely great up until recently I’ve just felt very uncomfortable and a bit anxious. Hoping I just needed a day of rest. 

I joined this app with my first, 8 years ago so I forget how the forum works!
    curlyandpreggokbtt2022
  • Same due date as me  :)