December 2022 Moms
Options

Introductions

Re: Introductions

• Options
    hricks90 said:
    Hello! My name is Hailey. I am a mother of three. I have two living children and one Angel baby I lost at 38 weeks in 2012.
    I am an author and have a foundation for pregnancy and infant loss and also am a grief coach.

I just found out I was expecting a couple of days ago! I am about five weeks now. Nervous and excited about this pregnancy. I’m excited to connect with all of you!

-Hailey Ricks
    Hailey Ricks, I am a wellness coach and am using my past experience (a loss) to help others. It is awesome. I’m glad you’re excited and I wish you & your family the very best!
  • Options
    Hi! I'm pregnant with #2. Just barely in the December group - due 12/28! I'm a school counselor for a couple more weeks then I will be a teacher in an autism classroom. I haven't made an appointment yet because I don't expect I'll have any issue getting in when I start summer break. My first was breech so delivered via c-section, so I'm hoping for a VBAC this time around!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @knottie629ce3399aec2b5d Welcome! I'm hoping for a VBAC this time as well. My second came super fast, I was fully dilated and ready to push within 45 minutes of reaching the hospital.... so no meds. But she was face first so they had to do an emergency c under general anesthesia. My worry with trying for VBAC is risking another under general c. I need to research this more.
  • Options

@knottie4682c66fb00a40d5

Hi Brittany! I'm 25 with my first baby as well. Everyone has me worried about making it through the first trimester too. Honestly I had no idea how common miscarriages are. I feel a bit better now that I have had my ultrasound and they detected his heartbeat which was strong for his age. Hopefully this will help you too when you have yours!
  • Options
    Hi! I’m 27. Pregnant with my 2nd due December 15th! I’m a stay at home mom and small business owner. Live in TN with my husband and 3 year old daughter. I’m not hyper attached to this pregnancy yet because it’s so early but I’ll be 8 weeks on May 5th! I’ve been battling HG for the second time now and it’s miserable since I’ve been hospitalized twice now for dehydration. 
    Glad to be part of the group
  • Options
    Hi! I'm Elizabeth. I'm 32 and pregnant with my first. I'm a stay at home farm wife in Missouri. I met my husband in January of last year, got married in November, and I am due December 24th of this year. Everything has happened so fast, but I'm truly excited. I have always wanted to have a baby. I'm nervous of course though.
  • Options
    Hello! I'm 34 and live in AZ with my husband, our 4 other children and 3 dogs! I work fulltime in outside sales management and we have been trying for nearly 3 years for baby #5! I'm still shocked it happened! Our kids range in age from 12 to 4. The oldest is a boy. The other 3 are girls. So everyone is hoping for a boy. I'm hoping for a healthy pregnancy lol
  • Options
    Hi all! I’m 42 years old and 8 weeks pregnant with my first. Due date is Dec 15. I live in Chapel Hill, NC. Excited to be connected with all of you during this exciting experience!!
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I am Megan! I am 30 and from Massachusetts.  My husband and I are both teachers and I am wrapping up my Ed.D. for May 2023.  It will be a busy few months for us with our due date of 12/12.  I am excited be here!
  • Options
    @ladyofarlington I had a hemorrhage with my last pregnancy at the same time (about 8 weeks) and it had all but cleared up by 12 weeks, no further bleeding afterwards. So, fingers crossed! <3
  • Options
    Hello everyone! 22 going on 23 here! Expecting December 3 and only slightly freaking out! I am currently single and figuring out how to navigate this unexpected blessing with the amazing support and help from my family and friends. Baby came as a complete surprise from a night of bad decisions but I'm looking forward to meeting them in December!

I love my nerdy things, reading, writing, and gaming (all kinds), and recently have gotten into crafting with embroidery and diamond painting. I also love being outside, I think baby loves it too as my nausea usually gets better out there. I look forward to meeting more people!
  • Options
    Hi!!!

I’m Joanna, 36 years old from Miami, FL, and this is my first. My husband and I have been together for 5 years. I received a fertility diagnosis at the age of 35 of premature ovarian failure, which means my ovaries stopped working at a very early age. We did IVF, and are currently pregnant with our miracle baby with the help of a donor egg.

I’m very happy to be here!!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Liz, 38 from NJ and work in banking, my husband is a professional chef at a banquethall. I'm about 9 weeks pregnant with my 3rd, estimated due date is 12/16! This is mine and my husband's first child together, my other two are from a previous relationship and they are 14 and 16 😬 It feels a little crazy to be back at the starting point. We have been trying for at least 6 years to no avail. I was told that my hormone levels were low and pregnancy, while not impossible, wasn't likely without some medical assistance. As much as we wanted a child together, we had both kind of made peace with it not happening so this was definitely a (happy) surprise. I'm waiting to hear back from my dr office to set up my initial appointment, hoping to get in this upcoming week. I'm excited and definitely a little nervous about this journey. I look forward to getting to know you all. Wishing everyone happy healthy pregnancies ❤️
  • Options
    Hello Courageous Women!

My name is Rachel Anne Farquharson and I am 37. I live in Squamish, BC and am expecting my first December 16, 2022!

I am an Art Historian and former professional ballerina—I suffered from anorexia for 20 years and so getting pregnant was a long shot for me. But I am and I am so grateful for the resilience of the female body!

Does anyone have good tips for selecting bra sizes as pregnancy advances? I have always had small breasts and now…I am overwhelmed.

Looking forward to hearing more about each of your stories.

<3
  • Options
    Hi I'm Beth I'm 29 and due 12/18. My son turns 2 this month, he was born prematurely due to PPROM and taken emergency c due to placenta previa. I had a miscarriage in Feb and found out we were expecting again mid April. First OB appointment is went well, seeing MFM next month to start progesterone and cervical checks with ultrasound. Hoping for a full term vbac this time around with no NICU stay 🤞🤞🤞
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I’m Sarah from New York. I’m 37 and pregnant with my first. We had the first ultrasound last week and were excited to see our baby for the first time! My husband and I started telling people this week and it’s starting to feel more real. Due date 12/16!
  • Options
    kdrn913kdrn913 member
    edited May 2022
    Hi everyone, 
    was waiting to join here until after my first appt, which was today and went well! I am 32 and pregnant with our third! We have a 6 year old and 3 year old and due 12/21. Also have a mini golden doodle at home! Although hoping for my repeat c/s earlier than that :) I work full time as a pediatric RN! Looking forward to getting to know you all! I joined Feb19 for my son and still take to some of them daily! 
  • Options
    jsull1020jsull1020 member
    edited May 2022
    Mistake
  • Options
    Hi!!!

I’m Joanna, 36 years old from Miami, FL, and this is my first. My husband and I have been together for 5 years. I received a fertility diagnosis at the age of 35 of premature ovarian failure, which means my ovaries stopped working at a very early age. We did IVF, and are currently pregnant with our miracle baby with the help of a donor egg.

I’m very happy to be here!!
    Hi Joanna, fellow IVF mom here! Are you still on any meds ? I "graduated" from my fertility clinic but am on Pio for 4 more weeks! Counting down the days until they are over! LOL
  • Options
    Hi there 👋🏽
    My name is Nicole. I’m 31 years old and live in South Florida. I am a middle school teacher and I have a 13 year old son.
    I experienced a loss due to a blighted ovum earlier this year in February. I was so nervous going into my 8 week u/s today, but I definitely saw something in there! There was a little wiggle wiggle. Everything looks good, atm. ☺️
    I’m measuring 8w4d and my due date is Christmas Day! 🎅🎄🎁
  • Options
    Hi! I’m Alex, 35, from Michigan. Due with my second 12/17. My first is 3, will have just turned 4 when baby comes, hopefully!! Both of my kiddos were conceived via IUIs after years of infertility and loss. Been hesitant to join boards and download apps because of my history, but with week 12 starting tomorrow, my belly popping, and the fact that we are telling our employers next week, it seemed like a good time to find some community. :) Participated a little in the Nov18 board with my first and liked it a lot.
  • Options
    @coalecia2019 congratulations ! We are due date buddies. I just had my first ulta sound last week. 

We are very excited, this will be our first!
  • Options
    @smoore105 my husband is originally from your neck of the woods, and my MIL still lives around there!
  • Options
    Hello everyone :)

My name is Allyson, I'm 32-years-old, and currently expecting my fourth child (due 12/17).