September 2021 Moms

Introductions!

Re: Introductions!

• @thatwouldbeenough I’m happy to see you’re joining us this time around!! We are very happy to have you here! I too work at a university - but I’m only partially remote. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @emeraldduchess we did IVF for this pregnancy too!  Congrats!  

Pregnancy Ticker

• I logged on this morning and saw familiar names in this thread. Congratulations @emeraldduchess, I’m excited to be on this journey with you! 
  • Lurking 

@emeraldduchess I am so happy to see this!  I wish you the best!
  • *lurking*
    @emeraldduchess ohh my god friend, what an absolutely wonderful way to start the year. Have been thinking about you lots and I’m SO happy to see your name here. Sending you all the love and best wishes for your beautiful rainbow 💖 🌈 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• ***lurking from March*** 

@emeraldduchess This has been such amazing news to wake up to today!!!!! I am so thrilled for you, and I am so so excited for you!!!! Sending you all of my best wishes for your sweet little rainbow!!!!! 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @JustAnotherUsername16 aww, thanks so much! Boo - wish you could be fully remote. On the plus side, I think some universities are going to offer vaccinations to staff. Not because everyone is in the priority groups, but because apparently we have so few organizations that are in a position to efficiently vaccinate large groups. 

@emeraldduchess oh my gosh! I lurked a lot on ttgp and was so sad for you after that cycle. How exciting!! 

@sawasap Congratulations!! Glad you have a scan so soon. :) 
  • @emeraldduchess SO happy to see you join us over here!
  • *lurking*

@emeraldduchess This made my morning! Congrats my friend, I am so very happy for you!! ❤❤❤
  • CentralmnmomCentralmnmom member
    edited January 2021
    @sawasap Yay another successful IVF Momma. I did my fresh transfer on 12/16.  
    @emeraldduchess I had my first beta the day after Christmas.  Best present ever!

Pregnancy Ticker

• @emeraldduchess @Centralmnmom Hello IVF friends! It’s a hell of an experience. 

@emeraldduchess Funnily enough, a friend guessed that I would get pregnant around Christmas... 2 years ago 😂 Only a little off!
  • *lurking*
    @emeraldduchess yessss friend! Congratulations! Wishing you a happy, healthy, and boring 9 months!
  • **lurking from August 21** 

@emeraldduchess Aaah! I'm so so happy for you! Congratulations!

• CONGRATS!!!!!! So exciting!!!!
  • @car1167 congrats!  Good luck with all the insurance stuff.  I hate insurance for that reason.

Pregnancy Ticker

• @car1167 That is so exciting!!! Praying for a sticky baby for you!! And welcome to the BMB!
  • @krash_ Yay! I’m so excited to be on this journey with you!!! 
    I'm happy for you, congratulations!
  • mindyb2019mindyb2019 member
    edited January 2021
    *lurking*

@emeraldduchess yessss!!!  Congratulations!! Soo happy for you  friend ❤ I wish you the best. 
  • calimama88calimama88 member
    edited January 2021
    @chewie5990 - We have similar interests! I love cooking and binge watching Netflix too! Though, my desire to cook has really been bad the past couple weeks. 

We go skiing/snowboarding every month too, bc we have a place in the mountains. But we found out before I used any days on my annual pass, so going to let it roll
    over. I have friends who have skied throughout their pregnancies, but I’m too nervous for that. 
    "To the world you may be just one person, but to one person, you may be the world." - unknown.
  • @aebrown061289 - Aww were dad twins and our kiddos are about the same age! Have you told them?  I think DH will spill the beans soon bc he isn’t careful talking about the baby around them. But my DD cannot keep any secrets, so I want to wait until the first trimester.
    "To the world you may be just one person, but to one person, you may be the world." - unknown.
  • @wiseh Ahhh hi!! Round two together! I’ve been stalking this thread since I saw you post in the board organization hoping you were September too lol
  • @calimama88 yeah I'm not comfortable with going..my OB said she usually says if you are an expert skiier/snowboarder she would feel comfortable going during your first trimester..but I am definitely not an expert! Also I worry a lot about other people losing control and running into me which I can't control at all. It just really stinks because we got DS1 a snowboard for his birthday this year and I only got a chance to go with him 1 time and I was sooo looking forward to seeing him progress and having fun with him! 
  • @chewie5990 - bummer! Hopefully he can just take classes this year. I’m not expert either, definitely scared of other boarders and skiers.