September 2021 Moms
Options

Introductions!

Hey September 2021 mommies!! I’ve been waiting for someone to get this started and decided to take the initiative and start it myself! Let’s meet each other! 

Due date? 

How did you find out? 

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets?Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?)

How are you feeling? (First appointment? Any symptoms? Emotionally?)

Re: Introductions!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    CentralmnmomCentralmnmom member
    edited December 2020
    @knottie431e57b24bb5252b Hey neighbor and due date buddy!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @BumpAdmin Please sticky this thread!
  • Options
    @demimondaine hey due date buddy! Dang, you’ve had Covid since April? That’s nuts!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ladylynn222ladylynn222 member
    edited December 2020
    Hey everyone it's knottie from above. For whatever reason it wouldn't let me change my username so I just signed into one of my old accounts. I'm just going to start using this one again :)

edited because I guess I'm wrong and still on my new account. I give up 
  • Options
    @demimondaine hey due date buddy! Dang, you’ve had Covid since April? That’s nuts!
    Yay, 9/9! I will likely have a repeat c/s the week before though!

Its not nearly as bad as in April anymore obviously, but the shortness of breath, chest pressure and fatigue still come and go 😪 Hoping to make it through pregnancy without getting too much worse! Besides at the end 🤣
  • Options
    Hey everyone it's knottie from above. For whatever reason it wouldn't let me change my username so I just signed into one of my old accounts. I'm just going to start using this one again :)

edited because I guess I'm wrong and still on my new account. I give up 
    I think you can update your username once? In your profile.
  • Options
    @cassafrass123 as a COVID nurse, curious if you plan to get the vaccine while pregnant?
  • Options
    cassafrass123cassafrass123 member
    edited January 2021
    @agea I already got the first dose before I knew. After talking to my doctor I am planning on getting the second dose on 1/9.
  • Options
    @cheers28 sticky baby prayers.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @emeraldcity1214 hi!! So good to see you over here! Congrats!
  • Options
    @Aerialmrs Yay! Congratulations! I’m so glad you’re here. I guess we should start a TTGP grad check in. Hopefully others will be joining us! 
  • Options
    @aebrown061289 my son has Type 1! Dx last year. We should chat!
  • Options
    @wettnugget Hi fellow Canadian! I'm in Waterdown, not far from Kitchener at all  :)
  • Options
    Welcome! Hooray for some new BMB members due in the second half of the month!
  • Options
    Hi! My name is Whitney and I'm located in San Francisco, CA!

Due date?
    September 4

How did you find out?
    Wasn't drinking all of December (trying to hit some fitness goals!) and Boyfriend asked if I'd have a glass of wine with him on Dec 26th. I kind of jokingly said, well I'm waiting for my period to have a drink so let me take this test real quick. And LO AND BEHOLD, it was positive. We hadn't been trying on purpose, but we knew it was a possibility. I was beyond shocked.

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets?Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?)
    Welllllll part of the reason I was beyond shocked is I got that positive test 5 days before my 40th birthday! Eek! I don't have any children, this will be my first. I am teacher (teaching virtually) and we have 2 dogs. I have been with my partner for 2 years and we will probably marry soon.

How are you feeling? (First appointment? Any symptoms? Emotionally?)
    At first I was totally in shock and could barely process the news.
    Now, I feel bloated and gassy and tired and HUNGRY. I'm having a hard time getting to sleep, which is weird for me. I miss my regular coffee too.
  • Options
    @krash_ I’m with you on the “big virtual shoes to fill”. My March 17 BMB has been super tight for 4 years now and those moms are absolutely amazing. 

Also, I had Pre-E with my last pregnancy too, but it doesn’t sound nearly as complicated as yours. I am hoping things go smoother this time for you!