September 2021 Moms
Options

Introductions!

Re: Introductions!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @penny624 hi dude date buddy! Weird but I also have 2 boys, 2 and 5!
  • Options
    @penny624 I found out the same way! I had my wellness exam scheduled and realized..hey I haven't had my period yet..took a test the morning of the exam and bam BPF! So I went to the exam and was like yeah..change of plans!
  • Options
    @car1167 - Congratulations!! I still have you beat by a year, but glad I’m not the only one here in the age range. 😅 Praying for lots of sticky dust to you! At least at our age, we get extra screening and ultrasounds! 
    "To the world you may be just one person, but to one person, you may be the world." - unknown.
  • Options
    *lurking and late to the party*
    @emeraldduchess how nice to see your name pop up here! H&H 9mos to you! hope this is your THB!
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @calimama88 @car1167 I am AMA too. I turned 39 the day after my egg retrieval in December. :) 

ETA: @asf0613 thank you!!
  • Options
    @calimama88 @car1167 Turning 41 in a few days... there are a few of us :blush:
  • Options
    @rockyrose welcome! My husband and I both are pretty into Stardew Valley!
  • Options
    @rockyrose I've just started getting into reading again too! It's kinda nice to do now that all the fatigue is hitting me. I tried napping on the counter during breakfast but my kiddo sternly told me it was not yet nap time. 
    ... I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.
    I've also just started spotting this week as well and automatically my mind went to the worst case scenario as several friends have had MCs lately. However in my previous 2 pregnancies I spotted and they were both successful, so I'm trying to not get too anxious about it. I decided to cut out my exercise bike routine for a little bit as I think it's been triggering my spotting, since it always happens sometime after a workout. Hope that yours goes away so you can just enjoy your little peanut!
  • Options
    rockyroserockyrose member
    edited January 2021
    @chewie5990 I actually have the computer version of the game too, but like the phone version better (or maybe I just find it more accessible since I don't have to get my laptop out?).
  • Options
    @sleepydaze Thanks for the reassurance! I didn't have spotting when I was pregnant with my son, so it's nice to hear about those who have had it during successful pregnancies. I haven't totally stopped exercising but I've really cut back to mostly just brief walks. I hope your spotting stops soon too!
  • Options
    calimama88calimama88 member
    edited January 2021
    @simon_says congratulations! Lots of big changes all at once! Lots of sticky dust to you!
    "To the world you may be just one person, but to one person, you may be the world." - unknown.
  • Options
    @dancingram due date buddies and 3rd baby buddies! I have 2 girls too... I think the husband is secretly hoping for a boy :) 
  • Options
    @indigoheightsblog Yay!!! Congratulations!  Fellow March 2019 bump group 
  • Options
    Woohooooo!!! Hey @bluebell08!!!!
  • Options
    @marymh80 Nice to see a fellow higher ed person on this board :)
  • Options
    Welcome @paulpaw - I’m in scotch plains!
  • Options
    Thank you @runningonindie! I’m in Washington Township, the south Jersey one 
  • Options
    @paulpaw we live close to each other! I’m in Camden County!
  • Options
    @runningoncookies really? Awesome! We just moved here from Glendora and my husband grew up in Audubon. Small world and possible future play date!
  • Options
    @paulpaw I’m in Voorhees- the SJ one lol!
  • Options
    @cassafrass123 yay! So many NJ moms 
  • Options
    @nursedockter @starfly2021 welcome!! A vasectomy baby, that’s nuts! what a surprise! 
  • Options
    Due sept 17th but coming early sept so 7 weeks to go at most for us other second baby thankful