September 2021 Moms
Options

Introductions!

1235ยป

Re: Introductions!

• Options
    Hi mommas,

My bundle of joy is due date by Sept. 22. I'm very happy and nervous at the same time ๐Ÿ˜… since is my first, and you know... COVID19 ๐Ÿ˜

I wasn't sure at the beginning because one of the testingย line were kind of lighter than the other.ย 

I live in Puerto Rico, and work as marketing business consultant... and business etiquette instructor, since the pandemic, I'd been working remotely most of the time.ย ย 

At the beginning, I had many of the symptoms. Currently Im just getting tired easily, and sometimes is hard to catch my breath.ย 

I'm glad I found this group since is hard to connect with others like the old fashioned way with stuff like prenatal classes.ย 

This is my precious cargo ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • Options
    39 y/o mama here. Itโ€™s going to be my 3rd child EDD 9/14/21. We just found out the day after New Years and it was such a heartfelt surprise. 2019 I was left with a half or less ovary when cysts were removed on both sides. I was told it will be very hard to conceive. I have two boys 10 & 21. My fiancรฉโ€™s only child, (she was a 18 years old at the time..would now be 20) my dear step daughter, passed away December 2019. Itโ€™s been an extremely hard time dealing. I told him the news sitting at our daughters grave while having lunch there and he just broke down several times SOOOOO HAPPY.
    I pray to god for a healthy baby and and Iโ€™m looking forward to this little big change we have coming ๐Ÿ’œ
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi my name's Rachel! I'm 20 and a ftm, although I do have a 4.5 yo stepson, due with a boy on September 9th! I'm a SAHM, but my bf, our son, and I all love to go fishing and hang out with our friends often on his days off. I'm an extreme introvert lol and have a hard time socializing because of anxiety and whatnot.
  • Options
    Hi, I am a new member, and just join this forum.