June 2021 Moms

Introductions!

Let’s get June 2021 started! 

Due date? 

How did you find out? 

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets?Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?)

First appointment? Any symptoms?

Re: Introductions!

• Loading the player...
  • @inthewoods23 after reading your intro I started to tear up! So excited for you and your H!! 
  • @pickle-chips same with the tests 😆 mine don't expire until 2022 but we probably won't even think about trying for #2 by then.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @Livvyloo87 Glad to see someone else from the Southern Hemisphere on here :) sorry to hear about your mmc. 
  • @BumpAdmin or @rosesareblue242 before we forget, can you please sticky this thread?
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @ruemcclanahan Welcome! The same thing happened with my TSH. Has it happened in previous pregnancies? Just curious because they have never caught it happening with mine before. 
  • @011sammie017 I always get nervous if there is someone from NZ in one of these groups as chances are we will know each other some way!! 
  • @ramfam2507 Heeeyyyy fellow Disney lover here! DH and I got engaged on Space Mountain in Disneyland and it just increased my love for all things Disney 100x! We can't wait to take our first little one to Disney parks and on a Disney cruise!

Me: 32 years old
    DH: 33 years old
    Married in May 16, 2015
         TTC #1 (on and off) since September 2015
    DS1 Due 6.7.2021
  • @Maggie1202 we live in central Florida so prior to COVID we were at Disney about twice a month. Mine have been to the parks ever since they were a few months old(babywearing for the win!) and my youngest took her first cruise at 8 months old. They are the absolute best!
  • @ruemcclanahan I'm sorry for your 2 losses. I've also had 2 myself. What is your TSH level at if you don't mind me asking? I have hypothyroidism and Im also on  synthroid to control it. My level was at 7 when they first found it last summer. It was super high. Now it's at 1.31 which my dr says is great for pregnancy. 
  • @mindyb2019 before I got pregnant it was a 4.7, and when I had bloodwork done on day 21 it was a 18.9!!!!! Insane.
    (So sorry about your 2 losses)
    @ramzlau I'll have to look at my old bloodwork but to my knowledge I've never had any issues with my thyroid before this is totally new. very frustrating 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mindyb2019 what a journey you have had to get here! I’m sorry for your losses! Fingers crossed for a sticky baby. 
  • @ruemcclanahan whoa!!!! 18.9??? Holy sh*t. I didnt know it could go that high. Wow. Im sorry. They said my 7 was high but thats nothing compared to your 18.9. Yikes! I hope they are able to bring it down quickly for you. FX
  • @mindyb2019 I am so happy you are here! 

@ruemcclanahan It is so weird how everyone’s body reacts differently to every pregnancy! 
  • @ramzlau thanks girl. Im soo happy im here to with all of you. Yay!!! 😀 
  • @mindyb2019 one of my friends said hers got to a 50.3?!?!?! Like holy shit lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ruemcclanahan 50.3?? Now thats a double holy shit lol wow. I dont even know what happens in your body when its that high. Like??? 😳