November 2020 Moms
Options

The Ultrasound Thread

1235»

Re: The Ultrasound Thread

• Options
    @jaclyn0405 Oh boy! I must be really out of the loop!
  • Options
    @magdaaaa I feel like the thing they spent the most time looking at was the heart, she spent a long time doing all kinds of measurements and I had to keep turning on my side so she could shake my belly and move her because she kept curling up. Everything was totally normal with her heart! I wouldn’t worry, I think they just have a lot of different things to look at in the heart. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The midwife spent a lot of time measuring the fluid near the brain and though it was below the maximum amount it was a bit high so I'm going in next week. Same with the fluid in the kidneys.
  • Options
    All these beautiful profile pics!! I hope DS cooperates when I go back on the 20th, last time he would only show his back, stubborn already!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, I was hoping that’s all it might be. He didn’t seem concerned so here’s to hoping!

@laurenmicheley hahaha Lort is another way of saying Lord, as @jaclyn0405 said. I’m also not sure where I picked up!
    me 32 | dh 45
    married <3 11.11.17
     mama. epicurean. plant lover. wine enthusiast.
  • Options
    @surlyjaneausten oh wow! That is a really good view😍😍
  • Options
    Holy cow that’s amazing!!!
  • Options
    @ecolton01 thank you! It really is amazing what they can do technology wise nowadays. I also have a bunch of motion clips of him moving/smiling etc. but i can't post them because i can't  figure out how to crop my name out 😫
  • Options
    @bserena I wanted SO BAD to do 4D with DH but he is not about it. He thinks it’s a waste because “we will meet her in just 11 weeks” *major eye roll* 😂 your pictures are amazing and I’m super jealous!!! 
    Me: 27 DH: 30
    Started dating: 10/2010 ;; Married 10/2017
    Started TTC: 10/2019
    BFP: 12/20/19 ;; MC: 12/24/19
    BFP: 3/5/20 ;; EDD: 11/11/20
  • Options
    @bserena those are incredible!! 😍😍
    me 32 | dh 45
    married <3 11.11.17
     mama. epicurean. plant lover. wine enthusiast.
  • Options
    @lovelee3 @magdaaaa thank you both! I am so in love, lol :) 

• Options
    We got a peek at our little gal a few weeks ago  <3 She was getting a tad cranky, since I think she was trying to sleep lol
  • Options
    babywiikbabywiik member
    edited October 2020
    @jmorgan0502 wow! Those are awesome shots they got!! Her features are so clear! Can you see any family resemblance yet?😉 how much longer until due date? My baby probably always has a scrunched up face like the bottom middle picture because I feel like I'm always poking at her😂
  • Options
    jmorgan0502jmorgan0502 member
    edited October 2020
    @babywiik We are seeing some prominent features for sure, especially on DH side. I'm due 11/17/2020. :) 
    Haha I feel and poke around for her, too! 
  • Options
    We got a peek at our little gal a few weeks ago  <3 She was getting a tad cranky, since I think she was trying to sleep lol
    Wow. Very nice pictures, Keep us updated!