November 2020 Moms
Options

The Ultrasound Thread

Re: The Ultrasound Thread

• Options
    @kelk5 OMG! That is super exciting and nerve-wracking, I'm sure! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kelk5kelk5 member
    Thanks @bserena it seems unreal right now
  • Options
    @kelk5 Congrats!! I found out I had twins at 14 weeks my last pregnancy mo/Di! My daughter was 17 months old when they were born so I had 3 under 2!! It was crazy but we made it . We will have a 4,3,3 and new baby when this one comes. I am terrified I am going to have another set!!
  • Options
    kelk5kelk5 member
     @ecolton01    I thought about you today. My husband is really nervous and I was like we can do it I know this mom in my online group.  I hope you only have 1 cooking. I couldn't imagine two sets of twins 🤞.  But you are an awesome mom! Do you know when they are doing your first US?
  • Options
    ecolton01ecolton01 member
    edited April 2020
    @kelk5 aww thank you!! You guys will be fine , it’s the best hardest job you can have but it’s totally worth it !! Mine is on the 20th so we shall see!!
  • Options
    Love seeing all of the U/S pics ladies!!! I have my first one tomorrow and can't wait to see the little babe! Based on LMP I'd be about 8 weeks tomorrow, so I'm curious to know if we will be on par with my EDD or not.☺️ Either way I can't wait to actually see something! 😁
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Hey Ladies! I’m pretty new in here! But we had a visit this morning they say I’m 9w1d but due date is nov 7th. But that measures 9w4d. I won’t complain hoping for a healthy baby. P.S doctor said of this baby is going to be big lol.
  • Options
    Hey Ladies! I’m pretty new in here! But we had a visit this morning they say I’m 9w1d but due date is nov 7th. But that measures 9w4d. I won’t complain hoping for a healthy baby. P.S doctor said of this baby is going to be big lol.
    Hey Knottie, I too measured 3 days ahead and was confused. I then read that the measurements cover a range of gestational age so when the difference between both EDD is less than 7 days, they keep the one based on LMP.

I suggest you check out one of the pinned announcements on how to change your knottie username!
  • Options
    @1sttimemomma98 I am so happy for you! Congratulations!! 💜💜💜
  • Options
    as20as20 member
    I see everyone with ultra sounds at around 8 weeks but my OB doesnt have me scheduled until 12 weeks for the FIRST ultrasound. This is probably bc of Covid-19 to avoid being out but I really want to know how things are going, should I try to make it happen now? I'm 7 weeks according to my LMP. 
  • Options
    @as20 no it is normal to get your first at about 12 weeks. I only had earlier ones because of bleeding and usually people who have earlier ones only have them because they are high risk or have complications/issues like I did.
  • Options
    as20as20 member
    Okay thank you for the reassurance. I pray things go well for you! @bserena
  • Options
    @jaclyn0405 so exciting !! I can’t wait until Monday
  • Options
    @dumbledoredies haha thanks love! Color Street for the win during these quarantine times lol.
  • Options
    @mrsbaafa happy birthday! What an amazing present! 💜
  • Options
    @mrsbaafa happy birthday! We are birthday twins lol! I am so glad you got a wonderful present!
  • Options
    kelk5kelk5 member
    @mrsbaafa happy belated birthday!