September 2019 Moms

May Randoms

In honor of alcohol-free Cinco de Mayo this year:

Re: May Randoms

• OMG @kgg2241 - those pics have been floating all over my FB! Pics of babies inside moms legs and stuff. Bizarre. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @kgg2241 so, so weird.  and wildly inaccurate.  released into the wild, lol!
  • kgg2241kgg2241 member
    @kiddiesandkitties @RedBreast35 Haha it gave me a good laugh. Definitely a little crazy though! 
  • @duewithpu2 you are my people  :D  
  • @duewithpu2 amen!!! It's getting so irritating.
  • I love that we all just don’t even acknowledge the post. No love tits for you!!
  • LOL, I haven't been paying attention enough to notice thats the only place she's playing. Ugh. 

The glitter hand is freaking weird!
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • She intro'd and was mostly participating in June 2019. Yet she's posting bump pics here and saying she's 20 weeks...
  • @mamaber2204 bahaha I can imagine the errors!!  We saw a fox in our yard a week or two ago so  I tried to teach DS to say fox.  Lesson learned.
  • @themadcamel could you have just outed the suspected catfish?! 
  • @themadcamel I noticed that also. Seems odd to me, but whatevs. I’m just not gonna respond or love tit strangers anymore. 

@mamaber2204 Dr. Seuss is mad hard to read!! I haven’t gotten FiS yet, but Hop on Pop is surprisingly difficult. Also side note: the sad dad page in HoP is DS’s favorite. He turns to that page specifically. So weird!!!
  • Ugh sorry I love tit like everyone... its my way of trying to make up for sucking at tagging people!! I can stop :) 
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Can someone remind me of the benefits (I'll take any benefits!) of being extremely pregnant during the summer months? I'm reallllllyyy wishing I could hide this side jiggle under some cardigans and long soft tunics :/
  • @nomangos23 I'm having a hard time with that too... however, here is the #1 benefit I keep reminding myself of. My daughter was born end of June. That meant 6+ weeks of post partum bleeding and recovery - aka, no swimming!!! This summer I plan on parking myself in the ocean and pool as MUCH as humanly possible!!
  • @MsBeachNJ I'm still part of the "scared to wear swimsuit in public because I look like a giant, WHITE, beached whale" club. I'm going to have to get it over, but it hasn't happened yet. Although I have heard floating can take some weight off of joint and provide relief... So there's a benefit? 
  • @nomangos23 Swimming when super KU is an odd feeling. Also, I guess since our babies are due in Sept that means mat leave (for most of us) during the holidays!! No work until the new year!
  • @nomangos23 I am certainly not excited to strut my stuff in a bathing suit either, but yes floating is glorious so everyone else will just have to deal with the site! 
  • @themadcamel and @duewithpu2 she also has a post back in October 2018 stating she’s due June 19th... soooo do we call her out? I’d feel like a b!tc# if it ended up being a MC situation and regrouped in a new BMB, but there’s also no mention of it... I’m on mobile so I can’t find the intro here easily but she was not part of our PGAL thread, that I recall. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @sunshine2417 I just did some hardcore creeping and concluded that she stopped posting in Nov 2018 then back 14 weeks in March, so possibly a MC situation, but she would have to have gotten KN immediately after. I'd hate to call her out if that was the case.
  • @sunshine2417 @duewithpu2 I was originally due in June 2019 and miscarried in November of 2018, got pregnant in December and am now due Sept 2019. 
  • Oh oh, another one @nomangos23!  If your feet swell up like balloons, it's easier and less expensive to find summer shoes/sandals to stuff them into!  And maxi dresses are your friend.  (And ice cream, but I supposed  you can eat ice cream in the winter too.) 
    Fall is definitely a nice time to have a newborn too, not too hot but still nice enough to get outside like @duewithpu2 said.  
  • @MsBeachNJ I figured it was possible. We should probably just cross the bridge when we get to the PG or FB group. 
  • @duewithpu2 @sunshine2417 I don't think she's a catfish- she's been around TB for too long.  I just think she knows she's attractive or skinny or whatever and likes showing off pictures of herself.  To each their own, I guess.
  • @duewithpu2 ohhhhh so it’s very likely that was the case then. I attempted creeping but it’s so hard to do on mobile! I had a couple that were back-to-back too. I understand not getting overly involved in the board then if you’re nervous, but still don’t like people doing AW-ing drive-bys
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Damn, I am late to this party. Agreed with what everyone has said. Annoying and attention hungry, but I am not going to call out in case of MC. We can definitely address at PG time. And like @lillywonderland said, I don't know you so you're not getting in!

I Dont Know You King Of The Hill GIF
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• @lillywonderland I don't have Hop on Pop yet.  How funny about the sad dad page!  I wonder what is so appealing about that page for your little one!  
  • I wonder if she lurks on the rest of our boards or really just drops in for a HDBD pic.  Must be the latter, but would be hilarious if it's the former.
  • Why is there no Jan BMB Waiting Room post yet!? I always get so excited to see who's KU!
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• kgg2241kgg2241 member
    @zuuls_mom same! I was thinking that last night. At this rate, it looks like we will have to wait until the board is up.

• @duewithpu2 I'm with you. I always have a belly pudge no matter what I'm eating or how much I'm working out... So I love pregnancy. Least favorite part of my body becomes totally normal!
  • @mamaber2204 The Fox book makes for an excellent drinking game. Everyone does a shot and then sees how far they get before a mistake, then have to take another shot and pass the book on. 
    Kids were racked out "camping" in Nana's living room, I'm not a total delinquent. 😁

@nomangos23 The benefit of summer pregnancy is all the fresh foods, flip flops are always acceptable footwear, not having to try and layer clothes over the bump, hot days mean going to the movies or to float in the pool, no one judged a preggo lady for her beach wear/body!