June 2019 Moms
Options

PGAL Check-in Week of 11/25

Re: PGAL Check-in Week of 11/25

• Options
    Did you all see the 60 response post on the MC/PL board? It’s closed now. I feel so proud of how some of the loss moms handled that thread of crazy. 
  • Options
    *lurking to love tit* @meatballs37 WTAF I just read the thread. As a LMFT myself, I am both fascinated and frightened. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    meatballs37meatballs37 member
    edited November 2018
    *lurking to love tit* @meatballs37 WTAF I just read the thread. As a LMFT myself, I am both fascinated and frightened. 
    This poster is also blowing up the waiting room Wednesday thread on BOTB board. Great way to pass the time with MS laying in bed. 

ETA: when these posts come about. I never believe the OP is serious and most likely MUD.
  • Options
    @luckystar28 I'm no expert in mental health diagnoses (although apparently an undergrad major in psychology counts, according to some people...) but holy effing crap. There's something there, that's for sure.

From an attorney perspective, being sent to therapy (as an adult) is usually related to court proceedings, so there's that...
  • Options
    Did anyone here participate in the loss board and find it helpful? I always kind of lurked, but felt more comfortable in ttcal on tttgp. 
  • Options
    @meatballs37 Holy crap. That was both interesting and infuriating. I’m kind of sad it’s closed or else I would have some choice words for OP. 
  • Options
    @meatballs37 and @srscott3 did either of you picture someone like the female version of Hannibal Lector writing those posts? I mean, it seemed so clear that she was thriving on feeling like she was the smartest person in the room. It a super creepy, please go back to a therapist, kind of way.
  • Options
    Oh wow. I just read some of that thread. I honestly think it’s a catfish situation. Based on the amount of replies she made I’m guessing it’s a man or women who has too much time on their hands and is looking for attention. 
  • Options
    Wow, I felt almost sick after reading that. She is either a troll or not, but either way she is very, very mentally ill
  • Options
    @dntstpbelieveing That was me about the Doppler.  That's good to hear.  My doctor found mine at 10 weeks and I do have a tilted uterus, so I assumed it would be easy for me to find at home.  But no such luck.
  • Options
    @sparklingdiamond I thought it was you but I didn't want to be an ass and tag the wrong person. I've never trusted myself to try it. There is way too much going on in there. But I was thinking about you when the Dr was struggling to find the babe (it was a nice distraction from wtf Dr your freaking me out). 
  • Options
    @ruby696 There’s definitely some narcissism and maybe borderline or disassociated personality disorder. 
  • Options
    @dntstpbelieveing Also I'm glad your appt went well!  I meant to say that earlier.  Yeah I don't usually bother with the Doppler but am a million times more anxious this time.  But obviously trying and not finding it makes it more stressful!
  • Options
  • Options
    @meatballs37 I feel the same way. It's like a car accident, I see the title and know based off that I should look away but I click and get annoyed any way. 
  • Options
    Good luck to the ladies with appointments today! @ruby696 and @eleven_ and anyone else :)
  • Options
    Thinking of you today @ruby696 and @eleven_
  • Options
    Thinking of you both today @ruby696 and @eleven_
  • Options
    Will be refreshing like a madwoman today @ruby696 @eleven_
  • Options
    Sending you lots of love today @ruby696 and @eleven_
  • Options
    @eleven_ @ruby696 thinking and sending prayers to you ladies today!
  • Options
    @mkfolse22 Thank you for saying that. It helps a lot to have someone else who understands. ❤️
  • Options
    Thinking of you both @ruby696 and @eleven_!! 

I feel like someone else has an appointment today and I can’t remeber who. But for anyone else, all the good thoughts!
  • Options
    Good luck today @eleven_! FX for great NIPT results.  <3
  • Options
    Thinking of you @ruby696 and @eleven_
  • Options
    FX for a great appointment and NIPT! Hopefully you can get away with being distracted today @eleven_

On pins and needles for you @ruby696.  Keep growing little one ❤️
  • Options
    @ruby696 and @eleven_ good luck today!! 
  • Options
    oh man @sparklingdiamond you are a much better wife than me. If I had access to that I would probably find out and gloat all day. Though I am also the one who is team green and told my mom that I wont tell her after the baby is born what the sex/name is until she comes to visit me. I may be a brat.
  • Options
    @dntstpbelieveing haha!  Well I know that finding out the sex is going to be very emotional for me so I need him around.  We lost a girl and I want a girl so bad but I feel like it will be a boy since I want a girl so bad.
  • Options
    @sparklingdiamond it’s so hard to resist! I had the gender of our first in an envelop on the fridge for 3 WEEKS while my husband was away training! It was painful haha but I can totally understand you wanting him there for support! FX it’s a girl!