May 2019 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

• Hi May Mommies!

I'm officially coming out of "lurker status".

I got my BFP 8/26, and am due May 7. This is my 4th pregnancy, and 3rd child. I am 32, I have a wonderful DH who is 35, and we've been married 5 years. I have 2 DDs: Nov14 and Sept16. I was semi active on my Nov14 BMB, before all "hell broke loose" in January 2015. 

???? Do tell??? What happened Jan 15? I'm new to TB, but some moms filled us in on the June14 board (I think) and we all read that craziness on a different thread. Is there a link for this one too?
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey... Girls im 6 weeks n 3days pregnant. My due date is 14th may 2019 according to tb. Happy nine months to all of us. 😘
  • edited September 2018
    Thanks, @wishiwaspreggo for the clarification. I wasn't exactly sure what happened, but I knew a ton of regulars were getting banned, so they went and formed a new forum. It was crickets here for awhile. 

Edited: grammar is hard. 
  • Nice to see you @suzycupcake! And good catch...
  • @sleepy33 I have they tould me I need court order court date set in oct.
    *dirty lurker here*

@caremel225 Is your dob 1957?? Up there in the right upper corner. It looks like page 2 of the DS-11
    Rofl uh no it's my mom's passport app and its 1952
  • *also a dirty lurker* 

+1 to the youtube video. 
  • edited September 2018
    @imrachellea I remember you from April 16! My username was different then. I was pretty active on TB, but didn't make the jump to FB with everyone else. Glad to see you here!
    kids with flags
  • Dirty lurker, but @brie_and_almonds I knew your photo looked familiar! Congrats from another former A16!

@imrachellea Oh hey guuuuuuuuuurl!!!! One more for the Shade Brigade!!!!!!!
  • @owensmamabear I also live in Georgia, and my son just turned 2! Do twins run in your family? My SIL and best friend both have twin boys! Fingers crossed for you, and welcome! 
  • Hey @owensmamabear, welcome! I live in Atlanta too!
  • @Elephantasicpink welcome due date twin!  Congratulations :smile:
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers   Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Thank you and congratulations to you! :D 
    <3 Jen
  • mcewen3 said:
    @Elephantasicpink welcome due date twin!  Congratulations :smile:
    Triplets!