October 2018 Moms

Randoms 6/22

Re: Randoms 6/22

• @HoosOnFirst no you're not a grump! You're being great for even excepting it and I don't blame you for setting the boundaries 
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugggh thank you  notes...I'm so over writing them
  • Ugh goddamit that reminded me I need to do thank you notes from my kid’s bday party. It’s been a month.
  • chopchop25chopchop25 member
    edited June 2018
    @mamabearcj that is awesome news for you and H! I would totally feel the same way!
  • @mamabearcj I don't blame you at all. I'd feel the same way! 
  • @mamabearcj That’s great news! I’d be overjoyed.
  • chyviechyvie member
    Great news @mamabearcj glad the distraction is removed and you two are focusing on each other. 
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• edited June 2018
    Restless Legs syndrome (RLS) anyone else? Any remedies? I normally go to bed around 9 or 10 but I felt wide awake and my joints felt like they were ticklish (not in a good way).  I ate a banana, 1 TBS peanut butter and around 2:30 AM finally fell asleep.  Please help! I Googled it is an Iron deficiency .
  • @bundleofjoy3iluvu I would call your dr.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @bundleofjoy3iluvu I have asked my OB and my chiro, both have told me there are no options. Which sucks. I believe there are some recommendations of things like walking and trying to relax before bed (like a bath).

@mamabearcj I'm so happy to hear that you guys are doing better. I agree with @HoosOnFirst though. You guys need to make sure you keep working at the root of the issue, just because this lady is gone doesn't mean the issue is solved.

Has anyone heard from PrincessandtheGator lately? It's been almost a month since she last updated from what I've seen. I know she was having some concerns with baby and Ive been thinking about her...
  • @krzyriver that is exactly why I take magnesium everyday...only thing that makes me poop! (I don't think it's possible for me to take too much, so to speak haha) Chronic constipation is a bitch and pregnancy makes it so much worse.
  • @jemmerjams I get it randomly, so I always have something on hand. I needed it so bad yesterday! Ugh! I hate constipation!

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• @sammierose464 I’ve been wondering the same.
  • @sammierose464 @cdepperschmidt ugh good catch. I hope she's okay. Looks like last online on 6/12.
  • I acccidentally ran over a squirrel today on my way to work.  I cried for the next 10 minutes. I’m still sad about it!
  • @lest12 Good luck! My job had a great work from home policy but ended working from home at the beginning of the year.
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• pajamstagramspajamstagrams member
    edited June 2018
    @chyvie I keep having dreams where she is kicking me super hard. I'm not convinced it's not actually happening IRL because she is a violent little thing in the evening. 
  • lest12lest12 member

britvahok Thanks!  That is such a bummer.  Why did they end it?

We technically don't have a policy.  The only time it's been allowed is either for a medical condition (hoping a dr note will help me there for 3rd tri) or because of some shady deal that no one is supposed to know about (because then everyone would want to do it).  They also let me do it during my first maternity leave, but not my second, but now they are looking at it again.  It is kind of the worst.

image        image

• @chyvie That's how I feel. He's already a very active boy.
  • KFrobKFrob member
    @lest12 Good luck!  My last job let me work from home full time for the two weeks leading up to my due date and it was great since I didn't have to worry about going into labor at work.  My new job I think I'll be able to work from home 2 or 3 days a week a few weeks before my due date, judging by how they handled my co-worker who just had a baby.  
  • lest12lest12 member

@kfrob that's awesome!

I know it's a little early to think about it but I'm using up so much PTO with appointments, it would be so much easier if I could make up some time working from home here and there, or on days I don't feel so hot (I can do about 90% of my job from home).

image        image

• @lest12 some bs about everyone being more productive if we all work in the office and have the ability to collaborate on ideas together. I work for a large international company and a lot of people were extremely pissed. The VP of my division was okay with people working from home but the CEO put the new policy in effect so the VP had no choice but to enforce it.
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• eireyeseireyes member
    edited June 2018
    Same here @chyvie - I've been feeling (and seeing) the blows externally now for a couple weeks and it's freaking me out hardcore. I didn't experience external movement for a while with either kid, so the fact that this one is already visibly doing things is a little horrifying.

This one is currently using my cervix for a punching bag, and it really needs to stop.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker