Randoms 4/26

124»

Re: Randoms 4/26

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @rc-cola omg the little dino fetus!! So cute 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I got laid off today!!! I am SOOO excited to get home to DH and my own bed tomorrow!!! It's been a loongggg month!
    The tone of this confuses me. I’m sorry you got laid off! (Right? You sound excited so I’m not sure)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @mamabearcj Did I miss something?
  • Options
    jynjer4jynjer4 member
    I’m confused too but hey, if you’re happy about it, congrats! 
  • Options
    You've been gone on a job all month, right @mamabearcj? I bet you can't wait to get home!!
  • Options
    @mamabearcj congrats?? You sound excited so is that a good thing??
    DS 6/6/10
    DD 3/15/12
    DD 6/3/14
    #4 Due 10/26/18!
  • Options
    I genuinely hate people who post pictures of their food. I also genuinely hate all the recipe pages I'm subscribed to on Facebook for posting recipe videos even though that's their entire purpose.
    Hormones and severe MS have made me a monster.
    Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Angel "Aurora" - July 2020
    Angel "Sawyer" - May 2021
    Angel "Maxine" - January 2022
    Angel "Violet" - March 2022
    Baby Dove due March 2023
  • Options
    @mamabearcj - If you’re happy, then its all good.  Have fun with your husband. :)
  • Options
    I feel kinda weird posting twice in a row but I found a thread on TTGP. May be sensitive subject for some.
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12728169/preseed#latest
    DS 6/6/10
    DD 3/15/12
    DD 6/3/14
    #4 Due 10/26/18!
  • Options
    What is preseed?
  • Options
    Preseed is a fertility friendly lube. It's supposed to mimic your cervical mucus when it's fertile to help sperm have a better chance of making it to egg. But it's pretty hit or miss as you see.
  • Options
    I wouldn’t say it’s “hit or miss” so much as I would say it isn’t supposed to work miracles.  It is a lubricant that is designed to not interfere with the sperm.  Other than not making it harder to conceive, it really won’t do much to make things easier.  

Also, as a lubricant, it pretty much sucks.  
  • Options
    Why do I have such little motivation to do anything at work?? There’s one big thing that I really should be doing, but I keep procrastinating and cannot get the motivation to start it. I know it’s going to bite me in the butt, so what’s wrong with me?? I really wish I could just stay home with DS all day instead of being here. 
  • Options
    @pumkinpancake I feel the exact same. I have zero motivation at work lately, no fucus whatsoever. I just want to be home enjoying this nice weather we are finally getting. I hope my energy turns around cause we still got 5 months to go...
  • Options
    @tinattt23 - May I suggest doing it as a question/planning thread instead of a check-in?

I don’t think we have one yet.  :)
  • Options
    @knottieamusements My thoughts exactly. I had a few discussion topics rolling around in my head and realized they didn’t really have a good place to go. 
  • Options
    @tinattt23

I think it is a great idea.  We’re also still so early that a lot of us are still figuring out our options with this.  
  • Options
    @chopchop25 Yessss. Off to lurk

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Options
    @chopchop25 that thread in December from earlier today was a little nuts. That OP just kept coming back and didn’t seem to get it. 
  • Options
    @pumpkinpancake She was really throwing herself a pity party. Toughen up chica. There's always a lot of snark in those threads because that sh*t is old, but there's also always someone who explains why. She's not listening and she doesn't care, she's just feeling bad for herself. GTFO with that. Lol

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Options
    Wow!  Those ladies were so nice and patient! 

And the dinosaur riding a bicycle was adorable!