Infertility

May 2018 - FET

I can't wait it out any longer so here's a new discussion for May FET's.  Anyone else out there?

This is my first FET and just had my mock transfer (and stitch placement)  today.  My next appointment won't be until May 8th - so now it's just more of the waiting game. 

Re: May 2018 - FET

• I'll likely be on the cusp between April and May. Not sure yet.  Was supposed to do a couple of months of Lupron suppression and transfer in May but I had a bad reaction to the drug. Of course,  My doctor is on vacation until the first week of April so I'll have to sit out my current cycle and likely won't transfer until next cycle around the end of April/beginning of May. This will be my 3rd FET (first two were BFNs). I've done one medicated FET (hated it), one natural FET (loved it), and next I'm hoping to try a stimulated FET (Femara) as it's been shown to have increased pregnancy rates in endo patients (apparently it's an endometrial receptivity thing). 
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• I have an estimated transfer date of May 4. This will be my 4th FET. My first 3 FETs were all natural protocols, and each one ended in a chemical pregnancy. This is my first medicated transfer, and I'll be starting Lupron on April 9. I'm not too excited about all the meds, but at least it's something different.
    Me: 33, DH: 33
    Met: 2009
    Married: 2015
    Gene Testing: April/May 2016
    Straight to IVF for autosomal dominant genetic disorder (50% of all embryos)
    ER#1 : Sept 2016 - 46 eggs retrieved - 17 blastocysts for PGD & PGS testing - only 1 normal
    ER#2 : Nov 2016 - 61 eggs retrieved - 16 blastocysts for PGD & PGS testing - 5 normal!
    FET#1: Jan 2017 - c/p
    FET#2: Feb 2017 - c/p
    Natural Pregnancy: July 2017 - TFMR Nov 2017
    FET#3: March 2018 - c/p
    FET#4: May 2018

singlegenescene.wordpress.com
  • Loading the player...
  • I’ll be starting IVF in May with a fresh transfer in June (at least as of right now!) so don’t belong here but I’ve been following all of the threads so will likely follow here as well so wanted to say good luck!
    Pregnancy TickerAbout me: *TW*

Me: 34, DH: 38                                                                                                                                                                                
    TTC #1 June of 2014  9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15. Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.                                      
    Surprise BFP 10/15, live ectopic, lost ruptured tube on 11/5/15 at 8 weeks                                                                              
    Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   
    HSG 1/18 after no BFPs- diagnosed w/ tubal infertility and referred to RE                                                                     
    3/28/18 remaining tube removed                                                                                                                                              
    IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19

• Are you all doing PGS testing?
  • Hi!! I had my ER on 3/20 and have 11 frosties banked awaiting transfer. I did not do PGS since it wasn’t recommended and we have no known genetic disorders. By my calculations I am anticipating FET to be around mid-May or so... can’t wait read up on everyone’s transfer journey!!
  • @tosh24 That's too bad about your reaction!  What's the difference between medicated & stimulated? I've just done stimulated cycles. 

@jlbrooks11 We didn't do testing, we don't really have anything that runs in either of our families so it didn't feel necessary this time. 

@cmarieb35 I do the same thing!  Even if you aren't doing the same protocol it's kind of nice to share the experience with other people. 

This will be my first FET.  We did IVF with a fresh transfer back in January with a BFN.  We've got 2 frost-babies. Now we're waiting to time the transfer so I (fx) won't be due over my brother's January wedding.  The waiting is making me so nervous this time around. Anyone have some tricks to relax? 
  • Hello all :) I was supposed to do an FET in April but last week they found a cyst so I have to get that taken care of - and then I will (finally!) get to do my FET in May. This is my first FET of this cycle.
    **TW I had an ivf cycle last year which resulted in 1 embryo - we transferred last May and it worked. Sadly I m/c after 9 weeks. We were about to start another round of ivf in November but then my FIL passed away very suddenly.  **End TW
    We started this round of ivf in February and have 3 snowbabies :) I couldn't consider a fresh transfer as I had OHSS last time. We haven't done pgs testing as our clinic doesn't currently do it. I'll be doing a medicated cycle on Femotab (estradiol) and Crinone gel. I'm over in Ireland **waves across the water** so I find that things can be done differently at times - but all in all we're in the same boat!
    I have no idea about dates yet as I'll be waiting for AF to get started - she's currently due on April 23rd but she's never ever ever(!) on time.
    @ASabelko The waiting is the worst - this whole process is full of intense medications followed by long periods of nothing! I'd suggest challenging yourself to complete something do-able and that you enjoy - I'm just finishing re-reading the Harry Potter series. It might not be for everyone, but I find reading (particularly fantasy) keeps my mind distracted. Adult colouring books are also very calming - and jigsaws! I completed a really intricate 1000piece jigsaw during my ivf - now that I think of it I'm going to get another for my FET/2WW <3
    GL everyone <3
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me 39, DH 40
    Married Oct 2010, TTC ~7yrs
    Seeing RE since Spring 2013
    Clomid - no response
    Letrozole (6 months) 2015 
    Laperoscopy/Hysteroscopy in 2015
    Puregon injectibles + trigger x5 in 2016 - all BFN
    Started IVF March 2017 - 25 follies, 9 eggs, 3 fertilised, 1 survived-> frozen due to hyper stimulation of ovaries
    FET May 16th 2017, BFP May 27th 2017, m/c @ 9wks
    IVF #2 February 2018 - 16 eggs, 8 fertilised, 3 frozen embabies
    Awaiting FET April 2018 - cancelled (cyst)
    FET May 2018, BFP June 2nd 2018, m/c @ 8wks
    FET October 2018 - BFN
    Final FET - late November 2018

• @jlbrooks11 I didn't do PGS testing. We had 10 frosties (8 left now). I know realistically all are not normal, but I got opinions from two REs and neither of them thought it was a must for us. It was also $5000 and I didn't want to spend the money (I found out after my embies were frozen that my insurance covers PGS 100%...ugh).

@ASabelko a medicated protocol is where your ovaries are surpressed (usually with estrogen or lupron) and your body is tricked into thinking it ovulated by starting progesterone 5 days before transfer (if doing a 5dt). A stimulated FET is where you are taking fertility meds to stimulate the ovaries and ovulate prior to transfer. I'm not very good at keeping my mind off of babies but I do find mindless crap like binge watching Netflix gives me something else to focus on with the added bonus of just letting my body rest (I hate all the drugs). I also took the day yesterday and went to the museum and had tons of fun - didn't think of TTC once all day! 

Hi @roisis! Sorry again about your stupid cyst delay. I hope this is the last hiccup and all this waiting ends up being worth it come May :)

AFM, I thought by some miracle I hadn't ovulated yet (CD 16) and could fit in an April FET, but joke's on me because my bloodwork this morning showed that I O'd already and must have missed it on the 2 OPKs I've been taking a day for the last week. I have no idea where I am in my cycle but I'm guessing I should get AF in about a week and then I'll still be on track for a late April/early May transfer. 

TFAS since 2012

Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!

• Thanks @tosh24 <3  That must be very stressful trying to gauge when you ovulate. In all the years I was originally TTC I never once got a positive result from a OPK. One of the first things my original RE said was to stop using them - as a negative result could actually put me off the BD altogether - which looking back it probably did. I actually did some spring-cleaning over the weekend and found a box of ~20 tests that were all 3 years out of date! I remember the first time I had to take Pregnyl he warned me not to take any HPTs or OPK as they would all give false positives - but I reeeeeeallly wanted to see what a positive result actually looked like - So I Peed On Everything!!! (well ok - slight exaggeration - I peed on 2 sticks :) )
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me 39, DH 40
    Clomid - no response
    Started IVF March 2017 - 25 follies, 9 eggs, 3 fertilised, 1 survived-> frozen due to hyper stimulation of ovaries
    FET October 2018 - BFN

• greenhillgirlgreenhillgirl member
    edited April 2018
    Hello. I recognize some of you from other posts. Just saying hi before I lurk this thread in anticipation of a possible early May FET. We found out our FET #1 failed last week and I am being put back on BC this week. On 4/11 I'm getting a saline sonogram and catheter check to make sure there is nothing funky with my uterus causing issues at the moment. I expect with BC, estrogen, and then PIO again that I may end up with a 5/1 transfer date. Still processing the failed transfer and just moving forward with the flow of things I guess...
  • OrlaaOrlaa member
    Hi everyone.
    I've just confirmed with my doctor that we'll be going ahead with FET next cycle, I expect AF will show up within the next 3 weeks so I guess the transfer could be in early May. 
    I'll probably be doing a natural- cycle with trigger shot. 
    Just a little background info
    *TW losses mentioned*
    I had my first round of IVF in February. We did a fresh transfer of 2 blasts and got a BFP. The betas were looking great up until 5 weeks but sadly they then dropped and I miscarried at 6 weeks. It was my third early miscarriage in 2 years.

We have 2 snowbabies and we'll probably transfer both. We didn't do PGS.
    If this transfer doesn't work I'm going to do some more testing to see if they can find some reason for the losses before moving on to another IVF cycle. I've already been tested for so many different things without ever finding any issues,  there's not that much left to check at this stage. 

@roisis great to see you here although I'm sorry you've had to wait so long. Do you know how many you'll transfer?  

@greenhillgirl so sorry to hear your transfer didn't work. The disappointment is so tough. Personally I find moving on to the next step is what keeps me going and stops me from thinking constantly about what's passed. 

I'm 34, SO 39
    TTC since July 2015
    Unexplained infertility - delayed/weak ovulation but don't know why
    BFP Feb 2016 MC at 6.5 weeks
    Started Clomid November 2016
    BFP March 2017 (third cycle on Clomid) HCG failed to rise, MC at 6 weeks.
    IUI July 2017 BFP which turned out to be CP
    IVF scheduled for Feb 2018

• I am so sorry to hear @Orlaa . Sounds so so tough. But selfishly, its nice to hear from you again. Thank you for the advice- very much appreciated.
  • Hi @greenhillgirl I'm so sorry again that your transfer didn't take - but it's good to see you back here and moving forwards, I hope all your sonogram results are clear <3<3
    Thanks @Orlaa - likewise I'm so sorry for what you've already gone through this year, I know what that is like - but hopefully this transfer will be the one to take <3 We're only transferring one embryo at a time. When it comes to frozen embryos our RE prefers to do it that way and I'm happy with it too. I know it will end up being more expensive, and it could take longer - but it just feels like I get 3 separate chances this way if that make sense? I guess each clinic/RE has their own preferences.
    It's interesting to see that most of us on this list have said we didn't do pgs testing. It's talked about so much that I was beginning to think I was the only one who hadn't done it - so this is quite comforting <3   
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me 39, DH 40
    Clomid - no response
    FET October 2018 - BFN

• HEY EVERYONE! Due to some unfortunate circumstances I’ll be joining the May FET party.  I see so many familiar names!! Sad about having to push our FET back but looking forward to being apart of everyone’s journey and you guys apart of mine  :)
  • ndz2018ndz2018 member
    edited April 2018
    @roisis and @tosh24    HEYYY looks like I’ll be on the May FET with you   :/ 

@greenhillgirl Sucks about the failed FET hopefully #2 will be what you need!

@Orlaa I am so sorry about your Mc.. it’s never easy no matter how many times you’ve gone through it. lot of creepy internet hugs!

@SingleGeneMe Hoping your medicated FET is exactly what you need!

@ASabelko I had to wait since Dec for this FET... time goes by way faster than you think! Things will start moving fast, watch you’ll see

@jbrook11I did PGS testing we have 5 normals(a boy and 4 girl) and 3 mosaics( containing both normal and abnormal cells) 

Edit - idk how the top box thing got there but oh well lol
  • @ndz2018 Oh Yes! I think getting back into appointments got me freaked out! I'll have to find something to clear my mind :smile:
  • @teamginger13 Yay! Excited to hear how everything goes! fx
  • Hi and welcome @teamginger13 - sounds like yo've had a tough road - here's hoping this is our month <3<3

I was wondering how everyone feels about sharing results? I have lurked and shared in a few threads before and I know some people put their results into Spoilers rather than sharing openly (particularly if they're positive). I was thinking maybe we should agree now - before we actually get going - how we would like to share results here? Unfortunately, we may not all get the results we want - and I completely understand not wanting to upset anyone - so does anyone want to keep results in spoilers? Personally, I'm ok with them being shared openly - we're all in this together and I like seeing positive results (plus - you can always tell from the comments anyway....). Does anyone have any strong feelings on this?
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me 39, DH 40
    Clomid - no response
    FET October 2018 - BFN

• @roisis I’m ok with it 100% We are all here for each other the good, the bad and the ugly I would want to hear any results, I’m REALLY hoping their all good . We are all here for the same reason, to support each other through this month no matter what the outcome. Thanks for asking that question as I know Some people may be a lil more sensitive to these kind of situations than I am. 
  • hi May board!
    *waves to familiar faces*

had been M.I.A. but think a plan for my next transfer is developing, so thought I'd start checking the boards again.

*TW*
    Had first IVF in January and had a fresh transfer that was successful, but ended at week8 and DNC at week9 (March 6). The DNC testing was inconclusive -- it came back normal female, but my doc said there's no telling if the cells were from the embryo or my own cells. We have been monitoring my HCG drop and it's finally approaching zero (18 as of friday). I thought I had a short AF about two weeks after the DNC so the doc said it was okay to go on BCP (since I have irregular cycles). Waiting to hear if I need to stay on the BCP or have another AF.
    */TW*

They're putting me on the FET schedule for May... likely around May 14th. Looks like I'll do estrogen shots 2x/week then PIO/suppositories. I have five snowbabies, untested. I don't remember all of the grades, i think two are level 4 and three are level 3. Will likely start with transferring one embryo and then two embryos when using the lower graded ones. It's taken some time to process everything, but I'm getting excited to try again. 

Looking forward to following your journeys as well! Fx for us!

P.S. I'm fine with either open or closed (spoiler) announcements.

me: 37 dh: 42; TTC since Jan 2016
    dx: PCOS, low progesterone; 2 MMC
    Sept FET 2018 Spreadsheet
    3 failed IUIs (clomid + ovidrel), unresponsive to femara
    Jan 2 2018 - 1st IVF cycle - 9 retrieved, 7 mature/fertilized, 1 5d transfer + 5 untested snowbabies
    Jan 19 2018 - Fresh Transfer #1 one 5dt; BFP 1/25/2018; EDD 10/7/2018; MMC at 8w3d; D&C 3/6/2018
    May 16 2018 - FET #1 one 5dt; BFP with 4 betas (6.5, 24.3, 165.5, 2250) - EDD 2/1/2019; MMC at 6w; D&C 6/20/18
    Sept 17 2018 - FET #2 one 5dt; BFP 38.9 7dpt, 167 9dpt - EDD 6/5/2019  
    (3 untested embryos remain)

• Hi @northbeach3 - I'm so sorry for all you've gone through this year but it's great to see you back making plans again. May May be our month <3<3<3
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me 39, DH 40
    Clomid - no response
    FET October 2018 - BFN

• *lurking* @northbeach3 It's so good to see you back around again!!! Wishing you the best for May! <3 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• @tosh24 That's great you're getting going early as you had hoped <3
    Yeah, I think that makes sense, it's really hard to know how things will pan out, so I guess a little common sense and tact when the time comes is the best plan <3
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me 39, DH 40
    Clomid - no response
    FET October 2018 - BFN

• ndz2018ndz2018 member
    edited April 2018
    @tosh24 Awesome you’re still on the April FET schedule! 
    @northbeach3 I’m sorry that you have to be here with us. FX May is your month and all of ours too! 
    @teamginger13 Welcome to the May party!
  • I am totally good with sharing! 
  • I know it's early days - but I've just got itchy feet to get going! On other threads people have created progress spreadsheets - it's a really quick way to follow on everyone's progression - particularly if you've missed a couple of days and there's lots of posts to catch up on :) If anyone is interested I've made up one. It's based on the one created for April FET, if anyone would like any extra fields or details please feel free to suggest them or just add them in. So anyone who's interested just add your details in here: (hopefully I've made it editable - let me know if there's any problems)
    May FET Progress Spreadsheet
    (I'll add the link to my signature for easy access - anyone else who wants to do similarly please do :) )
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me 39, DH 40
    Clomid - no response
    FET October 2018 - BFN

• I am good with sharing results either way. Personally it makes me happy to see a BFP even if I have a bad day because it just gives me hope for the future :)

Me 35, DH 37

Unexplained infertility and TTC since December 2014

February 2016 - May 2016: 3 IUI's -- all BFN

August 2016: IVF #1 (Lupron, Gonal F and Menopur) -- 12 retrieved, 9 fertilized, 3 frozen and 1 x day 5 hatching blast transferred -- BFN. Sent remaining 3 embryos for PGS testing -- 2 didn't survive thaw, 1 was abnormal.

February 2017: IVF #2 (Gonal F, Menopur, and Ganirelix) -- 12 retrieved, 6 fertilized, 3 sent for PGS testing and all were abnormal

March 2018: IVF #3 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 14 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 4 sent for PGS testing, and 3 were PGS normal

May 2018: FET #1 -- BFN

August 2018: FET #2 -- BFP!!! healthy baby girl born May 2019!!

July 2020: FET #3 -- embyro did not survive thaw

September 2020 - IVF #4 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 1 PGS normal

October 2020 - FET #4 -- BFN

January 2021 - IVF #5 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH)  -- 2 PGS normal

February 2021 - FET #5 - BFP!!! Due 11/6/2021

• roisis I like adding my stuff to the chart- it makes me feel like I'm doing something :)

I get my first saline sonogram tomorrow and I'm not totally clear on why they didn't do this before my first transfer. I guess because our diagnosis is MFI but still... If there's something in there I'm gonna be both upset/surprised and super annoyed they didn't do it first.

I agree its fine for people to post their results without a trigger warning. In March, people were very kind about noting both my failed transfer and others successes. If I can't deal at that time I just stay off the board for a day or two til I can <3
  • @roisis Your charts rock !! 
  • @greenhillgirl FX your saline sonogram goes well! My RE makes us do them every 6 months, esp before any treatments. Good thing they are doing one for you now at least. They mainly just look to make sure there's no polyps, etc going on that may hinder your transfer. I'm sure you are good :) 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• Thanks! @kristimh80 did it hurt? Even the speculum and wash hurts me. I feel like anytime I read online about "mild cramping and spotting" it was written by a man who doesn't realize having a foreign object in your uterus is going to hurt. But then I realize I'm more sensitive than a lot of women. Wah!

• @ndz2018 Aw - thanks <3 To be fair - I'm following a well-established protocol :wink:
    @greenhillgirl Best of luck with your sonogram tomorrow - I'm sure it will all be fine. I'm right there with you with the pain - I always find the speculum really tough. If you asked for a valium they may give you one to relax you? If you have someone to drive you home that is. GL <3<3
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me 39, DH 40
    Clomid - no response
    FET October 2018 - BFN

• northbeach3northbeach3 member
    edited April 2018
    @roisis Thanks for carrying the spreadsheet torch. Will update later this week once I know I’m a solid go for May

@tosh24 I saw on the April FET board that your last transfer was a confirmed CP. oh man, that is rough. I remember when you came to terms with it being a lab error. Your emotions at the clinic are totally warranted. That would be a punch to the gut. Are you still in track for a late April transfer?
    Jan 2 2018 - 1st IVF cycle - 9 retrieved, 7 mature/fertilized, 1 5d transfer + 5 untested snowbabies
    Jan 19 2018 - Fresh Transfer #1 one 5dt; BFP 1/25/2018; EDD 10/7/2018; MMC at 8w3d; D&C 3/6/2018
    May 16 2018 - FET #1 one 5dt; BFP with 4 betas (6.5, 24.3, 165.5, 2250) - EDD 2/1/2019; MMC at 6w; D&C 6/20/18

• @roisis thanks for the spreed sheet. It’s so much easier to track everyone’s progress. 
  • @greenhillgirl Nope, it didn't hurt at all for me! Make sure yo take 600mg of tylenol before. That helps with any discomfort. I remember it being a really easy and quick thing. I know for some girls that say it hurts, but many times I hear that, they are also having polyps, etc removed. It's basically a tiny camera and tiny catheter up there. I think sonograms are more uncomfortable with that wand! :)
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• @roisis Thanks for continuing on with the spreadsheet! It's so nice to be able to check it and see how everyone is progressing.

@greenhillgirl My SHG was easy peasy but I don't often have any trouble with those kinds of procedures where they need to access the cervix. My RE had me take 1 extra strength Advil about 1 hour before to help relax the muscles. Hope everything goes well today. I've actually been wondering if I should have another SHG because my last one was a year ago prior to my IUIs and IVF. I've heard that all the meds can cause polyps to grow so it's probably a good thing to get your insides checked :)

@northbeach3 Thank you. I called the social worker to set up a time for a chat. I think it will be good for me. My RE wasn't too concerned about the CP -she said in her mind it's a good sign that implantation was attempted, which would make that the 3rd time in the last 18 months. She's still remaining hopeful. I am still on track for a late April transfer (depending on when I O since I'm doing another natural cycle). If this transfer doesn't work I'll be doing an ERA next and I'll probably ask for another hysteroscopy at the same time to make sure my ute is still squeaky clean inside. Do you have an idea of when you'll transfer or what protocol you'll be using?

TFAS since 2012

• @tosh24 honestly, i have no idea what protocol. this will be my first FET... i am going in on Thursday to set up my calendar.  what should I be asking?  When I initially asked what I was in for, the nurse said i'd start with estrogen shots 2x week, do monitoring, then at some point switch to progesterone.  i think you've mentioned medicated vs. natural cycles... what's the diff? what happens with my existing follicles?

i'm slightly worried because the RE had me go on BCP about two weeks after my D&C b/c i had what seemed like a period. and since i have long, irregular cycles, he wanted to help keep me on track.  i think he initially wanted me to do a full BCP cycle and period... but i think if I'm going into FET, they'll want to keep me on BCP until i'm scheduled to start FET cycle. (i go to a small practice and they like to have all the women cycle together).

time will tell... i go in tomorrow afternoon. fx!

• @northbeach3 Glad you’re getting some answers tomorrow. What was your first protocol like? I hate Being on BCP, hopefully they’ll have you stop ASAP!

AFM, Last day of Provera!!! Now if my AF will get here this weekend (or sooner ;) ) we’ll get this FET started, again.