February 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 7/30

1235»

Re: Weekly Randoms 7/30

• Options
    Aeml1985 said:
    DH wants to go bar hopping in the city for his friends birthday on my random Saturday off which means ill be home alone. By myself. Just me. Plotting his death. 

I know im being irrational but I just keep stewing about it
    Nope, not irrational IMHO. We have a 2yo DD and I get "irrational" about my husband going to concerts/hockey games/training runs on my off days and leaving me at home with a terrorist. I told him he has too many hobbies and family comes first and being a parent means sacrificing some alone time.

different I suppose since it's your DH's bday but he should have picked something you guys could do together 
    I heart you. It's his friends birthday which is why I'm so mad. His wife invited us over for family dinner with the kids to celebrate and he turned that down but bar hopping he said yes to...fucking men. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    THE LIGHT DINNER IS PIZZA AND A POTATO BAR!
    I'm pretty much jealous. 
  • Options
    Ok, now we're talking

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

• Options
    Mmmm. Pizza AND potatoes. Woohoo for carbs!
  • Options
    It's like a pregnant woman's dream! Bring on the carbs!!!!
  • Options
    Are we that boring guys that we missed FFFC or am I just blind and can't find it 
  • Options
    Are we that boring guys that we missed FFFC or am I just blind and can't find it 
    We are that boring. I noticed at like 3pm and said screw it. 
  • Options
    @TattoosandLace this sounds like my kinda wedding!!! Hope it was brilliant! 
  • Options
    That wedding menu is exciting!!!  I'm cooking a pot roast for dinner and I'm slightly jealous.
  • Options
    @SunflowerMama428 order in some good take out and watch a movie, make the most of your alone time while you plot revenge on DH. 

My parents offered to babysit tonight so we can go out for dinner without DD, I think I want to. Get dressed in something othe than yoga pants and look fat in a dress because I'm no type pregnant enough yet? Ugh.
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• Options
    @Aeml1985 I hope you go out but I feel you on not loving clothes right now. 

i finally found a Puerto Rican restaurant. Not Dominican,  Not new Mexican but authentic Puerto Rican. I will be in a coma for 3 days. I've been searching for this restaurant since I moved to this state 5 years ago. DH asked me how it was and I said it tastes like home. To which he said it taste just like my cooking. And I was like duh but I didn't have to cook it. Lmao men. He also got me brownie minis and ice cream so I'm not that mad at him going out. I'm way to tired to go anyway. When does this energy pick up? 
  • Options
    @SunflowerMama428 I dunno but I'm wondering that too. That's awesome you found a taste of home. I've always lived in the city I was born in so I can't even imagine what it would feel like to make such a huge change, I love talking to people about "home"
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI

• Options
    I promise to be more on my game next week. My gif skills are super low right now though. 
  • Options
    I promise to be more on my game next week. My gif skills are super low right now though. 
    I'm addicted to gifs 

• Options
    JandJ62914JandJ62914 member
    edited August 2017
    Sounds like a good day for food for a lot of us! I went to a foot truck festival today and I ate all the things. All of them.

eta typo  
  • Options
    @JandJ62914 that sounds awesome, I went to one of those during my last pregnancy and it was new for my city. The lines for the trucks were literally like 100 people long. Who the hell waits in lines that long?

last week we went to "taste of (my cities name)" a bunch of restaraunts set up and offer 2 things in small sample sizes and you buy tickets and eat your brains out. It was a pregnant lady's wet dream

• Options
    @Aeml1985 I couldn't deal with lines like that! There were a ton of people there, but the most in line were 4-5. It wasn't bad at all! 
  • Options
    Ok it has been so hot and I would kill for an Angry Orchard hard cidar right about now! They are so refreshing on a hot day! I'll try some sparkling apple juice but I know it's not going to be the same!

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018