February 2018 Moms

*Introductions!*

Re: *Introductions!*

• Loading the player...
  • Hi! Im kirstie. According to my lmp I'm due February 11, 2018 and I have been getting positives for about a week now. I've had 4 losses, so I'm very nervous and Hopi g this will give us a living baby. So excited to join yall!
    msunshine123Annellyss[Deleted User]
  • @kbrinks2

Congrats! I'm a teacher too! I'm a little nervous about how the whole maternity thing works. The timing is a little off. I was hoping to have a due date closer to April so I could go right into summer without worrying about childcare. Being due in February means I will likely have to go back to work before the end of the year. Not ideal, but I know women do it all the time. What are you planning to do? 

I am a teacher, too. We were hoping for a baby Mid April or beginning of May. We got super lucky and got pregnant our first month trying! Maybe we can figure out this maternity leave stuff together! What grade do y'all teach? 
    @kbrinks2

Congrats! I'm a teacher too! I'm a little nervous about how the whole maternity thing works. The timing is a little off. I was hoping to have a due date closer to April so I could go right into summer without worrying about childcare. Being due in February means I will likely have to go back to work before the end of the year. Not ideal, but I know women do it all the time. What are you planning to do? 

I am a teacher, too. We were hoping for a baby Mid April or beginning of May. We got super lucky and got pregnant our first month trying! Maybe we can figure out this maternity leave stuff together! What grade do y'all teach? 
    Another one in the teacher club here! I've been teaching kindergarten for five years, but next year I'll be doing first grade. 
    Teacher here too! I'm an elementary special ed teacher and I'm currently in the middle of my principal certification program. Our first was born in October October which worked out okay, Our last baby was born mid-April. Exactly 6 weeks before the last day of school. It was peeerrrfect timing. I'm due 2/1, which is less ideal but hopefully we'll back right up to spring break. I'm a little anxious about missing most of he 3rd quarter. It's my favorite quarter and I feel like the best learning happens then. 
    bs_otw_0201
  • Well, I can safely say I never imagined I'd be here, but after a surprise BFP last night, here I am!

This will be baby number 3 for us, DS is 6 1/2, DD 2 1/2. Looking forward to the crazy adventure to becoming a family of FIVE!
    photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18
    AnnellyssTattoosandLace[Deleted User]
  • ashhsaashhsa member
    @JandJ62914  oh that great to know! Here we go again! So much more excited this time! My little one is great, terrible sleeper though, sleeps in our bed for half the night usually so I can foresee that to be a problem! 

How is your little one?  
    JandJ62914
  • @ashhsa Sleep can be such a struggle! I hope it gets better for you guys soon! Mine still needs to be rocked to sleep so that's something I hope to change before February. She's also still not walking!!! Other than that she's good too though. 
    ashhsa
  • Hi everyone! I got my BFP Wednesday. I am due 2/24. I have a 2.5 year old son, he's my rainbow baby. We had a missed miscarriage at 11 weeks before him, so I'm terrified again this time around. I'm super early but had a first blood draw and will go for a follow up tomorrow for second draw. We are excited but very nervous. Excited to be here and to meet you all! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1 10/5/13 MMC 11/13/13 D&C 11/15/13
    BFP #2 5/14/14 EDD 1/19/15 Beta 1: 728 Beta 2: 1858 We have a heartbeat! 166 @ 7w3d  Please be our RAINBOW!
    Baby G is a BOY!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Mackey15msunshine123[Deleted User]
  • emsrdh03 said:
    Well, I can safely say I never imagined I'd be here, but after a surprise BFP last night, here I am!

This will be baby number 3 for us, DS is 6 1/2, DD 2 1/2. Looking forward to the crazy adventure to becoming a family of FIVE!
    Hey!!! A fellow D14 mama. I immediately recognized your signature, but having been off TB since early '15 when we moved to FB, I forget who you are in FB D14, or is it Shots and Giggles? I forget. We shared a due date in D14, too. :)
    G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

emsrdh03
  • kbrinks2kbrinks2 member
    edited June 2017
    @kbrinks2 I teach 5th grade reading and writing! When are you telling your principal?

@JandJ62914  That's awesome! I love the little ones! But not all day long and that many of them at once!  ;)
    I will tell my principal at the end of August/beginning of September when we are back! What about you! @bs_otw_0201
  • 6w tomorrow! EDD February 10th! I have always wanted a valentines baby :) DD was born July 2015. So excited for a sibling for her. I haven't been to the dr. yet because I found out at the start of my husband's 2-week long business trip! It's been a rough two weeks, but that all ends tomorrow when he finally comes home! Woo!
    [Deleted User]
  • STM mom here!  I am about 6 weeks along (I think, will find out more at the doctor next week!)  I found out I was pregnant with this baby almost exactly two years after finding out I was pregnant with my first baby.  They will be almost two years apart (my little boy is 15 months now).  I am super excited, but also super overwhelmed now knowing what pregnancy/labor/delivery/those first few weeks are like (since I have a super active toddler who will not let me rest much :)
    Annellyss[Deleted User]
  • aeonlux said:
    emsrdh03 said:
    Well, I can safely say I never imagined I'd be here, but after a surprise BFP last night, here I am!

Hey!!! A fellow D14 mama. I immediately recognized your signature, but having been off TB since early '15 when we moved to FB, I forget who you are in FB D14, or is it Shots and Giggles? I forget. We shared a due date in D14, too. :)
    HI!! I definitely recognize your screen name! I fell off the D14 radar shortly after DD was born so I never made the jump to FB. Glad to see a familiar face, I've been out of touch so long and know a lot of people left thebump to start their own site.
    photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18
  • @JandJ62914 I am thinking around the first of August. That's when we go back to school and I will be 12 weeks then. 
  • Hi all! Just found out my family's growing! I have a 7 mo old DS who has been exclusively breast fed. No period since delivery. I was starting to feel pregnant, checked and got my BFP. Confirmed on TVUS yesterday - baby was 4 weeks 5 days by size. EDD 2/18. Labs pending.

Hubby and I are both 33. Hes excited. I am too, but also stressed. This WOHM is considering getting an Au pair to help after baby is born or once done with maternity leave. Too early to tell family. Know they will be supportive but would have preferred if we waited longer.
    julievdm12[Deleted User]
  • I am a SAHM to a 17 month old daughter. I've had two early losses so hoping this pregnancy will stick. Good betas so far. Due 2/21/18. 
    [Deleted User]
  • Hey everyone ! My name is Ayesha this August will make 6 for me and my husband marriage. I have a daughter who will be 2 July 2nd, a 8 year old step daughter, and recently found out Im expecting baby #2 February 18th,2018. I start nursing school this fall so this  be interesting for me ☺️
    mamajenna_cnm[Deleted User]
  • Chawk17Chawk17 member
    edited June 2017
    Hello! I'm tentatively joining this BMB! I am about 5.1 weeks. I am going to call OB Monday for blood work.
    I was apart of the November 17 Bmb however I had an ectopic at 8 weeks- so I am a little hesitant to get too excited. I'm waiting for my labs to show healthy numbers and then I can relax. Edd is Feb 16! I am 34 DH is 31. Both teachers in same district. I teach 1st DH teaches 4th/ and has admin Certificate. We have 2 fur babies..dogs who are 2 and 3 years old.
    msunshine123hedgepigJandJ62914[Deleted User]
  • @chawk17 Welcome! Glad to see you here! I'm a kindergarten teacher, but I'm moving to 1st grade in the fall. We also have two dogs. What breeds are they?
  • @JandJ62914 that's awesome, I taught kinder for 2 years and going into second year in first.
    Our dog Moe is great Pyrenees vezla mix.
    Pete is American eskimo/ Maltese mix.  What are yours?
  • @Chawk17 Nice! I'm finishing up my fifth year in kinder on Monday so I'm looking forward to a change. We have a pit/lab mix and a Lhasa apso. So one big guy and one little guy! 
  • Hello All!  I am a STM--DH and I are both in our early 30's.  DS is 20 months old, loves animals, and tractors.  I am joining all the teachers on here--I have taught kinder, early childhood sped, and now preschool.  DH works in agriculture. We have a sweet little malti-poo (rescue) who we love so very much!  **TW** In March I had a MC at 8 weeks, with wonky bloodwork from the beginning.  I will feel much better about this pregnancy once I see some good numbers! **End TW** I am excited to join you ladies and hopefully will be sticking around!
    kbrinks2starlamsunshine123
  • Hello all! I am a STM with a DD who was two in April. She is the absolute light of our lives and we've TTC for a year with baby #2. I got my BFP last Sunday and have a due date of 2/9 with first doctor appointment tomorrow. I am an elementary school principal- I am 34, DH is 34. Happy to be here!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DH: 32
    Me: 31
    Baby #1: BFP 1/30/14, EDD 9/28/14, natural MC @ 6 weeks
    Baby #2: BFP 8/1/2014, EDD 4/9/2015, It's a GIRL: Addison Elizabeth!

magnolia305BrittaniLCmsunshine123[Deleted User]
  •   **TW** In March I had a MC at 8 weeks, with wonky bloodwork from the beginning.  I will feel much better about this pregnancy once I see some good numbers! **End TW** 
    Sounds like we might have similar situations. Fingers crossed for your healthy numbers.
    magnolia305
  • Hi All, 
    My EDD is 2/10/18 and I received the good news on 6/5/17. I am a FTM, but still holding my breath as I miscarried my last. I conceived both times through the wonderful work of my Fertility doc. My husband and I were thrilled to hear how much stronger this pregnancy is!
    AnnellyssBrittaniLCmsunshine123[Deleted User]
  • linnykenneylinnykenney member
    edited June 2017
    I can finally post! Yay! So, I'm actually not going to be a January mama, but a February one! I'm due approximately February 15, 2018 (what if we had a Valentines baby?!) I found out I was pregnant on June 9th, almost exactly 4 weeks! I'm beside myself with joy, but sometimes I'm afraid. Been working on clinging to God's peace that He is in control, but boldly asking for a healthy child. So happy to be here!
    BrittaniLCmsunshine123julievdm12[Deleted User]
  • feather860feather860 member
    edited June 2017
    I'm a first time mom.  I'm heading into my 7th week already. I'm confirming the due date Tuesday but my EDD is February 5th, but hoping for Groundhogs Day!!  I only told my husband, but will be telling the family once I hit 9 weeks and the rest of the world after the 1st trimester.  I am looking for advice/tips as the pregnancy progresses.  Looking forward to being a part of this group.  What makes this better is my birthday is beginning of March so this will be a wonderful gift :-)
    [Deleted User]
  • Chawk17Chawk17 member
    edited June 2017
    Oh my gosh there are three knotties would anyone be willing to change name just for clarification purposes?!
    Megzb510olive_laneGraceUponGrace09
  • @Chawk17 I changed mine to LinnyKenney412, but it hasn't updated to my old comment! Will repost with new name. 
  • I can finally post! Yay! So, I'm actually not going to be a January mama, but a February one! I'm due approximately February 15, 2018 (what if we had a Valentines baby?!) I found out I was pregnant on June 9th, almost exactly 4 weeks! I'm beside myself with joy, but sometimes I'm afraid. Been working on clinging to God's peace that He is in control, but boldly asking for a healthy child. So happy to be here!
  • I'm echoing @Chawk17's comment to change your names on the knot! I think you have to log out and log back in to get the change to take effect. 
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

GraceUponGrace09kiki75LoveInDC
  • Hello! I am surprised to be writing this intro. I was semi-active on TTGP in 2013/2014. I had 3 losses during that period before having my son (he will be 2 in a few weeks). I got my BFP yesterday at around 11 DPO and I think my EDD is around 02/27, so I will be bringing up the tail end of the group.
    Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
    ***TW***
    MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
    Began RPL testing 07/2014
    BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
    BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker
    magnolia305BrittaniLCmsunshine123[Deleted User]
  • Hello I am not seeing a Monday ticker Change? I feel like I have searched all board
  • @suzieq14 hey there! I do not think there is one up yet for this week!