February 2018 Moms

*Introductions!*

Re: *Introductions!*

• After my ultrasound today I feel like I can finally join in! That first scan really just eases everything and makes it real.

I'm due Feb 3rd and will be a STM. I have a 1 year old now. She will be 20 months when I'm due. I had a CS the first time and plan on a RCS simply so we can plan and transition to having a newborn and a 1.5yr old at the same time. 

I mostly lurked during my first pregnancy, finding relief whenever someone was having the same concerns I was. I find myself feeling so much more calm and confident this second time around! 
    mamajenna_cnmladybug0088[Deleted User]
  • @msunshine123 I'm so so sorry for your loss! Hugs to you! Glad to have you join us!
    msunshine123ladybug0088
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi everyone! I am a FTM and i got my BFP over Memorial Day weekend :) I am due on January 30th ( but have not hadn't an ultrasound to confirm or had the a tual doctor confirm) so I'm going to be in this group and the January group, hopefully I'm not not the only one in this situation :) 
    christinescoutureGraceUponGrace09mlb15[Deleted User]
  • Hi everyone and congratulations!  

I'm 36 and this is my 4th pregnancy (I have two sons, age 3.5 and 1, and had a MC between my two boys).  I also have two teenage step sons.  I just got my BFP today, it was a complete shock!  Hoping for a healthy baby, but very anxious after experiencing my MC in 2015.  I haven't told anyone yet, not even DH!!  My EDD is 2/21, but I will likely be having a repeat csection at 39 weeks so right around Valentine's Day!

I work part time as a child advocacy lawyer, and I'm a few months away from completing my PhD in child development.  I was planning to go back to work full time in December but now those plans may change...

Wishing everyone a healthy pregnancy!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    mamajenna_cnmladybug0088[Deleted User]
  • Hi ladies! I'm so excited to be joining this group! We just found out today and we both have been smiling all day. My EDD is 2/20. I'm 30 and DH is 41 and this will be our 2nd pregnancy. **TW Our 1st ended in a MC at 9 weeks in Sept. So were very happy but are cautiously optimistic. 
    msunshine123starlamamajenna_cnm[Deleted User]
  • asly02asly02 member
    Hi all! I'm a FTM at 38, using Letrozole (and Clomid once). We tried for five months and got BFP last week! I'm in Seattle, so Seattle Moms please lets start a group! I'm due Feb 8th, 2018. 
    GraceUponGrace09BrittaniLCstarla[Deleted User]
  • @applesly02 Hi, WA mama! I'm not in Seattle but I'm in WA too. We live over sorta by Yakima but I'm actually coming to Seattle tomorrow for a couple days. My DS has a couple of appts at Seattle Children's and then I'm taking the kids to the science museum as a school year end party (we homeschool).
    asly02
  • @RSB1982 Well, DD isn't always that cuddly, but I do think there will be jealously when this LO arrives. Oh well. It will be an adjustment regardless. I am just south of Toledo but do have some friends who are in Cincy. We get down there 2 or 3 times a year. One of them is pregnant too, but 4 weeks ahead of me. 
    RSB1982
  • dvg716dvg716 member
    edited June 2017
    dvg716 said:
    Hi Ladies!   So very happy to be here!  I'm Darci, and an IVF mama who just got my positive beta yesterday!  I'm a STM, my daughter Charli will be turning 1 on Thursday(I can't believe it!)  A lot of extra monitoring in IVF, so I go for a second blood test tomorrow and ultrasound and bloodwork about a week after that.    I see a few other IF Warriors in the intros, and looking forward to getting to know you all!   IVF due date calculator puts me at Feb 18th, however with my daughter I delivered at 37 weeks due to late stage pre-eclampsia.   Nice to "meet" you all! 
    That's a good birthday to have! The 15th is my birthday as well!

Happy Birthday! 
    TattoosandLace
  • Ok, so I am back here. My ovulation date had me in January, I had an ultrasound yesterday, and the baby is measuring for 1/29 but the OB I saw said 2/2 based on my LMP soooo yep. Fun times.

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies
    Pregnancy Ticker
    GraceUponGrace09ladybug0088[Deleted User]
  • clc515clc515 member
    Hi! I am so excited and nervous to be here! FTM, with BFP at end of May, and went to first prenatal appointment on Monday, heard the heartbeat, and doc said I'm due Feb 1! 

Thankful for this community and looking forward to hearing about everyones experiences!
    ladybug0088[Deleted User]
  • BrittaniLC said:mini
    @RSB1982 Well, DD isn't always that cuddly, but I do think there will be jealously when this LO arrives. Oh well. It will be an adjustment regardless. I am just south of Toledo but do have some friends who are in Cincy. We get down there 2 or 3 times a year. One of them is pregnant too, but 4 weeks ahead of me. 
    Ohhhh @BrittaniLC and @RSB1982 +1 For ohio
    RSB1982BrittaniLC
  • Hello everyone. I'm a (soon to be) 25 year old FTM.
    So excited to be joining you ladies here. My DH and I had been trying since September. Finally got BFP on June 2nd, two days after expected AF. Should be due Feb 7th but we'll see when I have an ultrasound
    Got dr confirmation on the 7th and have my first appt on the 19th when i'll be 6 weeks and 5 days.
    I'm so nervous but mostly excited to be on this journey.
    [Deleted User]
  • @sabriel1 That's good to hear!  I don't know exactly what reaction I'm looking for.  I just hope she's not overly jealous or upset.  I think the crying will just break my heart.  I'm basically dreading those first few months - she'll be 2 years 2 months.
  • Hello everyone!!  I am PG with our second child. I received my BFP on 6/12/17 and had my 1st beta yesterday. It came back with HCG of 39 and Progesterone of 22. We have a history of IF and this baby was actually conceived with IUI. I go tomorrow for my 2nd beta. If I were to guess I would say our EDD is 2/20/18. I look forward in getting to know everyone!

PCOS Dx 01/2011
    Metformin 2000mg + Clomid 100mg + Trigger + TI = BFP! 2/24/11

m/c - 3/7/11

Metformin 2000mg + Clomid 150mg + Trigger + TI = BFP! 11/20/11
    Beta # 1 = 128 Progesterone = 11
    Beta # 2 = 550 Progesterone = 12
    Beta # 3 = 5000 Progesterone = 9

Metformin 1700mg + Femara 5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFP! 6/12/17

Beta #1 = 39 Progesterone = 22

Beta #2 = 134

Mackey15ramzlau[Deleted User]
  • Hello, I think I'm posting right (I'm new to this). I am currently in the 2ww from a FET transfer. I have had 2 prior failed transfers.  I'm praying this is the one, with estimated due date if February 19 or thereabouts.
    [Deleted User]
  • Hello all! I'm 31 and MH is 32.  I got my first BFP yesterday and confirmed today with a digital. This will be out first after 5.5 years of marriage. Right now my EDD is 2/23/17 but I have my first prenatal appointment on the 5th. Literally so excited to be here- I screamed when I got the digital positive. I plan to tell MH on Sunday with a Father's Day card and inside!
    Oh that's the best! There is no way I would be able to keep it a secret from my DH, but what awesome timing.
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• @Aeml1985 lol- the only way I'm able to keep this a secret is he left for Vegas today for a guys' trip! He won't be home until Sunday so it just works out!
    Aeml1985starlaramzlauladybug0088
  • Hi everyone! I'm a STM and glad to be back in the Bump community, it was one of my favorite things during pregnancy last time around.  I think I'm due the first week of February. I have been feeling WRETCHED for the past week and a half, similar to how Infelt for my entire first trimester last time.  I'd love to hear if other mom as are going through this, but I'm just tired, nauseous, and inexplicably melancholy.  It doesn't help that I have an 18 month old who demands tons of attention and energy.  OH well, looking forward to second trimester already.  

Can't wait to get to know some of you and share in our experiences!
    [Deleted User]
  • My name is Mari. I thought I was 7w1d Tues going by my LMP but since my periods are irregular and we weren't charting, it turned out at my ultrasound Tues I was 5w1d! Lol So I am moving over from Jan group. My new EDD is Feb 12. Anyone else have that due date? I have another ultrasound 7/3 to confirm the EDD and viability. Congrats to everyone! 
    [Deleted User]
  • Hi! I'm a FTM! I have definitely had my experience of nannying children from birth to preteens and I'm a six-time aunt! I'm very excited to have one of my own! I got my BFP on June 1 and my EDD is February 7! I'm excited to follow all of your adventures and hear about your experiences!
    BrittaniLC[Deleted User]
  • Hi! I'm Robyn. I'm a SAHM of two girls, 6 and 4, who are going to flip out when we tell them about baby #3. This one was a surprise and I'm still trying to wrap my mind around doing the baby phase all over again, but I'm starting to get excited. 
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

MrsN622[Deleted User]
  • @amandah1011 were due date buddies! I also got my BFP on the same day!
    amandah1011
  • @ashoes123 I've been feeling absolutely wretched as well! And I'm normally super active and up for 16 hours a day. Now I crave naps by lunch time and bed by 8pm. Ugh! Here's to second trimester for sure!
  • amandah1011amandah1011 member
    edited June 2017
    @Mackey15 :) Awesome!!! I'm glad I have an EDD buddy!

PCOS Dx 01/2011
    Metformin 2000mg + Clomid 100mg + Trigger + TI = BFP! 2/24/11

m/c - 3/7/11

Metformin 2000mg + Clomid 150mg + Trigger + TI = BFP! 11/20/11
    Beta # 1 = 128 Progesterone = 11
    Beta # 2 = 550 Progesterone = 12
    Beta # 3 = 5000 Progesterone = 9

Metformin 1700mg + Femara 5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFP! 6/12/17

Beta #1 = 39 Progesterone = 22

Beta #2 = 134

Mackey15
  • mac867mac867 member
    Hi - I'm excited to join this group! I have a son that is almost four and got my BFP a week ago. My due date based on my period is 2/23, but I have really short cycles, so I have an ultrasound scheduled for 6/30 to confirm.
    [Deleted User]
  • @kbrinks2

Congrats! I'm a teacher too! I'm a little nervous about how the whole maternity thing works. The timing is a little off. I was hoping to have a due date closer to April so I could go right into summer without worrying about childcare. Being due in February means I will likely have to go back to work before the end of the year. Not ideal, but I know women do it all the time. What are you planning to do? 

I am a teacher, too. We were hoping for a baby Mid April or beginning of May. We got super lucky and got pregnant our first month trying! Maybe we can figure out this maternity leave stuff together! What grade do y'all teach? 
  • @kbrinks2

Congrats! I'm a teacher too! I'm a little nervous about how the whole maternity thing works. The timing is a little off. I was hoping to have a due date closer to April so I could go right into summer without worrying about childcare. Being due in February means I will likely have to go back to work before the end of the year. Not ideal, but I know women do it all the time. What are you planning to do? 

I am a teacher, too. We were hoping for a baby Mid April or beginning of May. We got super lucky and got pregnant our first month trying! Maybe we can figure out this maternity leave stuff together! What grade do y'all teach? 
    I teach high school! Grades 9-12 math, grade 9 art and grade 10 science! What about you @bs_otw_0201
  • Hello mamas! I'm a FTM I got my BFP this past Friday. I'm excited on becoming a mom, I am currently working as a CNA at a nursing home. I will be going to school for my LPN when baby is born then eventually would love to get my RN. I hope everyone has a awesome pregnancy! 

*I believe I posted in the wrong place the first time, sorry about that. 
    sabriel1MrsN622[Deleted User]
  • dvg716 said:
    dvg716 said:
    Hi Ladies!   So very happy to be here!  I'm Darci, and an IVF mama who just got my positive beta yesterday!  I'm a STM, my daughter Charli will be turning 1 on Thursday(I can't believe it!)  A lot of extra monitoring in IVF, so I go for a second blood test tomorrow and ultrasound and bloodwork about a week after that.    I see a few other IF Warriors in the intros, and looking forward to getting to know you all!   IVF due date calculator puts me at Feb 18th, however with my daughter I delivered at 37 weeks due to late stage pre-eclampsia.   Nice to "meet" you all! 
    That's a good birthday to have! The 15th is my birthday as well!

Happy Birthday! 
    Awww! Thank you so much!
  • @kbrinks2

@kbrinks2

Another one in the teacher club here! I've been teaching kindergarten for five years, but next year I'll be doing first grade. 
    kbrinks2
  • ashhsaashhsa member
    Hi I'm a STM, who has been lurking on the TTC room, and was previously in the Jan 16 group! 

I only got my BFP today, and am not due till feb 26 so I'm really getting on board with this group super early! 

I struggled with anxiety during my first pregnancy- and I am so hopeing this time around will be different! 

I do rember how this first trimester drags and knowing so early that I'm pregnant is def not going to make that feeling pass by any quicker!

I hope we can all help each other overcome the craziness and pass those long day by!
    [Deleted User]
  • @ashhsa I was in J16 too! How is your LO? 
    ashhsa
  • Hello ladies!  My husband and I have a soon to be 3 yo daughter and a cat that is a candidate for sainthood. I work full time and do a lot of road trips to visit home so we are busy!

My very accurate self-calculated EDD is Feb 2, 2018! Though I'm sure it will most definitely change.  Hoping for another healthy and uneventful pregnancy and healthy baby!!  We have our first US on Monday - can't wait! It doesn't seem real yet. 

I should be about 7 weeks along, and between the headaches, fatigue, mood swings and non-stop-appetite-killing morning sickness I definitely feel like I have a hangover I just can't shake. other than that we're doing well!

congrats to you all!
    MrsN622msunshine123ladybug0088[Deleted User]
  • @kbrinks2 I teach 5th grade reading and writing! When are you telling your principal?

@JandJ62914  That's awesome! I love the little ones! But not all day long and that many of them at once!  ;)
  • Hello mamas! I'm a FTM I got my BFP this past Friday. I'm excited on becoming a mom, I am currently working as a CNA at a nursing home. I will be going to school for my LPN when baby is born then eventually would love to get my RN. I hope everyone has a awesome pregnancy! 

*I believe I posted in the wrong place the first time, sorry about that. 
    I was a CNA for 7 years and loved it! Congrats on your BFP!! 
  • Hello Ladies, My name is Randi. I am from South Dakota and I got my first BFP on June 1st. I am a STM, my first baby will be 2 on July 6th! I am 25 years old, and my HS is 28. We are very excited! My EED is between Feb 4th and 11th. Happy to be here :smile:
    MrsN622[Deleted User]