July 2016 Moms

May Randoms

Re: May Randoms

• Yay!!! Congratulations @schaze
    [Deleted User]
  • Thanks so much! I'm still trying to process everything. DH is super excited! I am getting there :) 
    TiffRox81kmurdock925FTM53holly142
  • Loading the player...
  • @schaze That is awesome!!! Congrats!
    [Deleted User]
  • schaze!  Congrats!!
    [Deleted User]
  • Yay @schaze! So excited for you!
    [Deleted User]
  • @schaze congrats!!! That's so exciting! Also, happy bday :) 
    [Deleted User]
  • What a wonderful birthday gift!!! Congrats! @schaze
    [Deleted User]TiffRox81
  • Yay baby!!! Congrats @schaze
    [Deleted User]
  • kburg15kburg15 member
    Congratulations!!!
    [Deleted User]
  • ahh congrats & happy bday @schaze!
    [Deleted User]
  • Ever since Tuesday Morning Pancakes was mentioned on here, it's been one of those subliminal message ads on Facebook and IG.

Take all my money now.

https://www.saturdaymorningpancakes.com/collections/womens-tanks/products/it-takes-two-to-make-a-day-go-right-unisex-adult-tee
    babycakesdayTiffRox81LDSJM123FTM53
  • @jjtruffles hope your date went amazingly!!
    LDSJM123holly142babycakesdayjjtruffles
  • Big congrats to @schaze ! So happy for you!
    jodi
    whitehall, pa
    every adventure requires a first step- C.C.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    [Deleted User]
  • @jjtruffles Yes!! Hope the date was a good change for you. 
    jjtruffles
  • ^^^^ so I didn't get active early enough in the pregnancy to learn/figure out the significance of trolls. Can someone explain? Or is it just because it's a fun gif? 
    Jodi1980jomama1618
  • A few days ago I decided to put S in the tub for her bath, rather than in the infant tub which sits in the tub...she HATES it.  Cries to the point of big heaving ugly cries.  Is this a common thing?  It seems young for her to think she will go down the drain with the water...Last night I got in the tub with her to show her it is ok.  She did much better but could tell she was still uneasy.  We'll see how tonight goes w/o me in the tub...
    Jodi1980kburg15
  • @schaze Congrats & happy belated birthday!
    [Deleted User]
  • @kmurdock925 Baby J has been crying through bath time since we moved. I can't figure out what it is. We originally had her take a bath in a laundry basket, but we bought one of those inflatable duck baths thinking maybe our bathtub was too big. She still cries. I may try to jump in with her tonight. Otherwise I hope she'll adjust soon. 
    kmurdock925
  • @babycakesday E has a really hard time with bath time at my parents' house. No idea why, it's not much different from our tub at home. Hopefully whatever's bugging her will resolve so you have tear-free baths again!

@ashgee18 don't feel bad. She deserved it.

kmurdock925jomama1618LDSJM123kburg15
  • @kmurdock925 L doesn't cry in the tub usually but rather when I have to use the shower head to clean out DH's stray chest hairs that have stayed behind in the tub after his shower :confounded: ::insert gag here::: he screams bloody murder....I don't know if it's the sound of the shower head or his fathers left behind hairs but either way, i'd be scared too :flushed:
    I've stopped using the baby tub holder too since LO seemed to not want to recline in it and sits up okay. He cries when I drain the tub too because the fun is over and the bath toys go back into the shower caddy :cry:
    jodi
    whitehall, pa
    every adventure requires a first step- C.C.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FTM53kburg15adough27jjtruffles
  • Q loves his baths so he cries when the bath is over. Every. Single. Time. It's like we are killing him when I drain the tub :frowning:
    holly142Jodi1980FTM53jjtruffles
  • @arhodes6 - that's Rosie when I take her out of her swing 
    holly142Jodi1980
  • @schaze Congratulations! That's one hell of a birthday surprise lol

L did this for a bit, so I put a nice thick towel in the button of the tub and stuck him in there with toys while I showered. I make sure he gets water on him to stay warm, then quickly get him clean/washed up after I finished washing. He adores it and no longer cries or tries to crawl out of the tub!
    Jodi1980[Deleted User]LDSJM123FTM53
  • @Jodi1980- ha scared of the hairs!! 
    Jodi1980LDSJM123FTM53kburg15
  • S loves bath time and gets mad when we take her out of the water. She's still in the baby bathtub but she's been moving in it quite a bit now so we might have to make the move to the regular tub. On Sunday night she moved and put her head under the faucet while I had it on to fill a cup to rinse her hair - apparently we have no issues with our head in water! I think she wants to go back to the water park!
    holly142kmurdock925FTM53jomama1618
  • Soooo, at our 9 month check up S was 23 lbs 14 oz so I think at 10 months it is safe to say she is at least 24 lbs.  Lets be real...2 oz shy of 24 lbs could be a poop.  I just realized that the weight limit on her jumper is 25 lbs...and she still loves it :(  Any thoughts/experiences with the weight limits on these things and if there is any wiggle room?
  • FTM53FTM53 member
    @kmurdock925 I wouldn't push the weight limit...she might be able to "throw her weight" and either bounce out or topple it. You might want to look into mini trampolines or a mini indoor bounce house. 
    LDSJM123kmurdock925kburg15holly142
  • Speaking of weight and height limits, I was looking at my infant car seat limits, the weight limit is 4-35 lbs, but the height is only 30 inches! She is already 28 inches and is growing like a weed, this just baffles my mind, she is about to outgrow her car seat.
    kmurdock925TiffRox81
  • FTM53 omg a mini bounce house sounds like something I would want!!
    FTM53LDSJM123kburg15holly142
  • adough27 said:
    Speaking of weight and height limits, I was looking at my infant car seat limits, the weight limit is 4-35 lbs, but the height is only 30 inches! She is already 28 inches and is growing like a weed, this just baffles my mind, she is about to outgrow her car seat.
    THANK YOU for saying this! It never occurred to me that M would hit the height because her weight is so low (16 pounds currently). She's got 2 inches until she maxes out. Time to stat researching car seats... again. 
    kmurdock925adough27
  • Car seats are seriously one of my biggest stressors...I hated trying to register for one while pregnant and I know I'm going to hate trying to figure out a bigger one even more! S is currently 27 inches & 24 pounds so we're close :(
    adough27