November 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms Thread 24/4

Re: Symptoms Thread 24/4

• Options
    I'm always amazed at how well other women can feel where their uterus is (in this situation, or when they can feel it moving upwards). I'll be honest with ya...it's all just my stomach to me. 
    SAME  :D 
  • Options
    @emucoleman with my first I never did notice these things but with this pregnancy I'm very closely tuned to my body. I think after 5 yrs of ttc on and off it teaches you a few things right ;-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I keep forgetting and standing up really fast to chase the toddler. A few times I have fallen from the dizziness that follows a quick stand up. Whoops !
  • Options
    I'm only 12 weeks and already got a hemorrhoid. Not a pleasant experience. 
  • Options
    @ShePersisted I have had a baby too and been pregnant 2 other times, but it hasn't made it easier to feel my uterus. I think it may be more obvious for some people. I'm not super thin so maybe thinner people can feel their organs easier? 
    Nov 17 BMB May Siggy Challenge: Mother's Day Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge I dread sneezing now!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

@bcashaw That sucks! I was in a car accident as a child and have scar tissue between/behind my eyes which results in horrible pressure headaches when it rains. So bad that even though DH would love to be stationed in WA, he knows it would ruin me. I even spent years with a neurologist on meds that didn't work. Honestly I know there really are no suggestions on how to fix it other than laying in a dark room with a cool washcloth (since we can't take ibuprofen) but who has time for that?

@DuchessofCambridge I get that pressure feeling like my stomach is unbendable

I have to hold my belly going up and down the stairs or walking fast because LMP. It begins. 

Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    adirat said:
    I wish I weren't showing yet. I want to hide this pregnancy at work at least another month. That may be impossible...maybe I'll start carrying giant purses or boxes in front of my stomach all the time like on tv...
    SAME. I try to hide it all the time with bags or coats lol

DuchessOfCambridge said:
    Does anyone else get a weird pressure sensation if the slouch? It feels kind of like there is a piece of cardboard or something on my stomach and when I slouch, it's uncomfortable because the cardboard is providing resistance. I assume this is also uterus related or my organs have shifted or something? It's weird.
    Yep. It is weird. We have these chairs that I pretty much only ever slouch or lounge in and I can't sit in them anymore. It's so uncomfortable. 

• Options
    rachelb51212rachelb51212 member
    edited April 2017
    @MKMandeville I still have hemorrhoids from my first child. They're just a fact of life now...
  • Options
    Anyone not have any symptoms? I'm 10 weeks pregnant & haven't had many symptoms. I've had a little fatigue & smell is a little more than usual, but my breast pain & mc ended at 7 weeks. I had an ultrasound & saw the heart beat at 8 weeks so as far as I know everything is fine, but still makes me a little nervous. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @famiylgrl86 to be honest I haven't had horrible symptoms. I get random stuff off and on. My breasts stopped hurting a lot after about 8 weeks, they periodically get tender. I never had true MC, just random nausea off and on. My biggest symptoms recently is constipation. I have friends who had NO symptoms and everything was fine. We are all different and all pregnancies are different so try to not stress too much.  <3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @famiylgrl86 with my first I had very few symptoms. And the ones I had were light. Everything turned out great with him. 
  • Options
    I have a lot of pelvic pressure the last couple of days. I don't know if it's because my uterus is growing or what but it's annoying. It almost feels like what happens before I get my period or if my bladder is too full. Soooooo annoying.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have no appetite to the point where I find that I'm completely forgetting to eat. I feel like my little blump has gone down then I realized that I haven't been eating all that much and now I'm spiraling and worried about it. Even though I know that it's all fine. Right? 
  • Options
    @bcashaw Yes it's fine! Do your best to eat normally, but you won't hurt your baby by accidentally skipping a meal now and again.  

I think my nausea is going away! I still have it a little bit when I get hungry or smell something bad, but otherwise it has basically disappeared the last few days. I'm 10+3, it seems a little early for that...? But I did just see a healthy baby on u/s not even a week ago. So everything is fine right?? I still have all my other symptoms. I know I shouldn't worry but my PGAL brain is bothered. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @bcashaw I've read multiple times that baby gets what it needs from you first, the rest is for you. With only needing 200-300 extra calories right now, I'd assume baby is fine.
    @emucoleman I don't know if you have the Ovia app but they do videos for each month and for third month the woman said not to stress too much if your symptoms come and go!

• Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge I think I did watch that video. When I was pregnant with my first my nausea didn't go away until about 14 weeks, so I think that's part of what's worrying me. But it could be that my body is getting more used to pregnancy now. Or maybe it's a boy this time! Hah. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I sent one of my bosses an email that I was scheduling a big meeting giving him exact date and time and he tells me after I set up the meeting that I never consulted with him. WTF!! He responded to my email approving the budget. When I resent him the email that I sent him to show him I did he took offense and said he probably missed it or never received it. No dude I have an email response from you approving the budget!! Seriously WTF! 
  • Options
    @ShePersisted higher ups not taking responsibility when they mess up is so obnoxious. Like, I get you're embarrassed as we all are when we make mistakes, but own up to it instead of belittling your employees. How rude.

• Options
    @emucoleman I bet you're having a boy!!! Also, I've heard that many women experience much easier pregnancies the second time around  
  • Options
    Im sick of my body waking me up for symptoms in the middle of the night. Mostly its heartburn or nausea. But now it is really sharp stabbing pains in my nipples. Like needles or something. Not in breast tissue. Just nipple/areola area. I need sleep!
  • Options
    Anyone else having tailbone pain? My butt has been killing me while I sit at my desk over the last few days. Probably look like a serious weirdo continually moving around to find a comfy spot. I've never had this issue (and I do have a super nice chair, so that's not the culprit).
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So I've been great for the last week ish.... I've only been throwing up once a day , sometimes twice but like before and after I throw up I don't feel sick so it's been amazing. In still so tired, but then today I threw up at lunch, then I finished my lunch. Then I came home and was feeling not so good. I put the toddler down for a nap, finished the housework then took a nap. And now I feel absolutely terrible. I have not managed to get out of bed since. I feel so shItty. Ugh 
  • Options
    @emucoleman I can only feel it with the Doppler. 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @lck101 yes! I've always been prone to tailbone pain since a bad fall in high school but it's been more prominent lately and the constipation doesn't help!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    With my first (boy) I didn't have much MS at all, but with this one it's bad!! I'm thinking girl this time because they say you're sicker with a girl. Symptoms will come and go, though, so if you have a good day don't stress! Just be glad it's a good day, because you never know what tomorrow will bring symptom-wise. 
  • Options

@emucoleman I haven't had m/s or nausea and I think I'm having a boy. I also have nicer skin and a hairy belly just in time for pool season). 

Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    The all day sickness has eased up this past week... I will still get random times when I'm nauseous and gagging, but it doesn't last long. There's hope! I'm 11w6d today. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have been feeling a lot better the past 3 days. I have gotten some energy back and I haven't thrown up in two days (though I have still had some nausea). And this morning I woke up with cramps. I really hope this all means I'm getting closer to the second try and my uterus is expanding and not the fears that are going through my mind! 
  • Options
    I have these new patches of dry skin on my right arm that seriously feel like lizard scales. Came out of nowhere!
  • Options
    @kaitieb14 are the patches itchy? Sounds like eczema...
  • Options
    @cmessamore a little bit! I had some eczema in high school but not in like 10 years. I'm placing a new order with senegence next week (I sell their stuff) and some friends told me one of our products is like amazing on it so gonna stock up.
  • Options
    @kaitieb14 Nice! Hope it works! My 5 year old gets eczema occasionally, and the only thing I found that works for him is the Aveeno eczema cream. 
  • Options
    @kaitieb14 I have some mild patches of eczema in my elbow pits that I usually forget about, but they tend to get inflamed during pregnancy. 
  • Options
    @cmessamore hugs, FX it's all fine. All I can do is tell you about my super painful cramps experience and how they showed me a healthy baby on the ultrasound afterwards.
    @kaitieb14 I had eczema as a kid and it can relocate as an adult! Mine used to be on the back of my knees and is now on the back of my hands, it's definitely a common thing! Nothing new so far with pregnancy though, I usually get it every winter anyway.

• Options
    kaitieb14 said:
    I have these new patches of dry skin on my right arm that seriously feel like lizard scales. Came out of nowhere!

With DS, I had a super dark linea nigra that felt scaly and rough.  My OB said something about alligator skin.   It was disgusting and I sooooo hope I don't have that this time.  It seriously laughed at my cocoa butter like "Ha! You think you can get rid of me?!"  It also took a few months to go away.  Lots and lots of lotion

DS1 is 7.  DD is 1.  DS2 is coming in late April.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    What the hell is pinching the inside of my hoohah?  Ow!

DS1 is 7.  DD is 1.  DS2 is coming in late April.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    My sinuses are so bad the right side of my face feels tender and even my teeth hurt on that side. I have fiorcet (sp?) for the crazy headache it's causing, but I haven't been able to keep food down this morning so I can't take it. 
  • Options
    @mariposa_767s I get that quite often and baby has been just fine for all 6 ultrasounds. It's scary, but normal.
    @cmessamore Have you tried the Neosporin Eczema lotion? No need to change if you found something that works, but I need large amounts since it's from the back of my butt down to mid calf. Luckily, mine isn't dry or red. Just skin colored bumps that get itchy when my skin is too dry. Hydrating helps.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    Does anyone else get a weird pressure sensation if the slouch? It feels kind of like there is a piece of cardboard or something on my stomach and when I slouch, it's uncomfortable because the cardboard is providing resistance. I assume this is also uterus related or my organs have shifted or something? It's weird.
    Me! Oh I am so glad I am not alone I felt like a dork about it!! It's like if I lean forward and don't sit up straight something is there making me uncomfortable, I figured it was just my own mind!