November 2017 Moms

Symptoms Thread 24/4

I'll start.... and mine is a bit TMI. 

Im so.... moist. I hate that word. Its normal creamy cm..... But there is so much. I just feel slightly embarrassed all the time. :blush:

Re: Symptoms Thread 24/4

• @c+mpeachey I find myself having to do laundry specifically because I'm going through so much underwear. Sometimes I even have to change it on my lunch break and then again when I get home from work. I know a panti-liner would fix this but I can never remember. 

I walk to and from work, no more than 10 minutes if I have to wait for the crosswalk. Walking home for lunch was hard, but I was starving. Walking back, completely full and I still got a bit light headed. This summer won't be fun if this keeps up. It's already in the 80s here and we're moving to GA. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• The nausea is creeping into the afternoon and morning....which sucks. It was sticking to the night time and I don't like this feeling at all. I am anxiously awaiting the 12 week mark and hoping it goes away by or before then.
  • Loading the player...
  • @ss145 axtually you may be ;-). The 'moistness' is partly due to extra blood flow down there and extra blood flow means extra sensitivity in your vjeje so you know ;-)) enjoy! 
  •  Not for me. I am currently a vomiting starfish. Poor DH
  • I had a blessed night of relief from the nausea last night after a really terrible night Saturday. We are going out to dinner tonight so I'm really hoping this holds out so I can enjoy it!  Right now my biggest problem is heartburn (I had problems with it prior to pregnancy and now can't take my usual meds) and constipation, despite the fact that all my body wanted to eat all weekend was salad and cheerios, lol!
  • I'm so emotional.  Just emotional...I seem to cry over everything.

DS1 is 7.  DD is 1.  DS2 is coming in late April.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I have had a few random days where I feel like a normal person, so I'm hoping the end is near. One thing that's different for me this pregnancy is I've had no boob pain or growth. They're still saggy from the first one and I was so looking forward to reinflation  :'(
  •  Don't hate me but today feels better than the past several weeks.  Still very tired and have heartburn but I'm not hating life at work and I finished breakfast in less than 3 hours.  I better go knock on wood because this cannot last.  
    Right now I'm tired, have vivid dreams, the increased discharge as well andthe breast pain has not subsided a bit. 
  •  Don't hate me but today feels better than the past several weeks.  Still very tired and have heartburn but I'm not hating life at work and I finished breakfast in less than 3 hours.  I better go knock on wood because this cannot last.  
    Right now I'm tired, have vivid dreams, the increased discharge as well andthe breast pain has not subsided a bit. 
    How dare you feel better :tongue: So glad you're less miserable today!

• Seems like this week is a ramp it up week, headaches and nausea all weekend with extreme fatigue then today headaches and nausea again with some dizziness. I am beginning to get the extra moistness downstairs too which is lovely. I wore panti liners last time through most of my pregnancy just because I didn't want to carry around extra underwear lol. Heartburn and indigestion are also making an appearance today....
  • Getting out of breath and my heart races going up and down stairs!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Same old same old nausea 
  • When you puke so much you have to flush mid-puke...  :|

Also, I've never had chocolate cake come out of my nose before so that was neat.
  • Totally feel like death warmed over today and we are still keeping it a secret so it was hard. Teaching and feeling like I have the flu, then Practice. Praying for the 12week Mark to come soon!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • TMI Currently having severe intestinal cramps (not like period cramps or anything) every time I lie down and then I get up to go to the bathroom and.... nothing. Seriously body, make up your mind. Either get it out or knock it off. It's 11PM. 
  • The constipation the last 2 days is awful, I've tried increasing water, prunes, exercise and colace (with doctor's blessing)... ugh. Also the last two days I have been getti nauseated on the drive in the morning and waking up during the night nauseous. So strange.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ugoglencoco that's how it was for me last week. And I begged the gods for some relief. And the gods gave me two days of awful diarrhea. :neutral:
  • Actually woke up feeling okay. Also. Not constipated anymore and not bloaty but I woke up this morning to my belly having popped out. I'm 9+1. How is this possible??? I can't suck it in, it's firm, and is very obvious if I wear something fitted. Wtf???
  • Raining today so I've got a killer pressure headache. . . Gonna be a looooooong day
  • car1acar1a member
    @kaitieb14 Same thing happened to me just before week 10 - my DH even noticed. All of my somewhat fitted work shirts cling at my belly now, so I've been having to wear drapey ones. Now I'm 11+4 and it hasn't gotten bigger, I'm actually used to it and wish I had a picture of my belly before. So no major growth besides that one abrupt change!
    ~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~
  • Every time I throw up I pee my pants. It's awesome.  :|
  • @kaitieb14 I haven't "popped" per say but I definitely can't suck it all in anymore. My lower abdomen stays a bit out and it's quite firm. I assume that's my uterus that's grown?

• @car1a @DuchessOfCambridge I was just not expecting it but I didn't look like this when I fell asleep last night! It was a definite pop experience. Sent pics to my best friends and they were like woah what happened!! And Duchess (weird thing to call you haha) I'm pretty sure our uteruses have already tripled in size from how they started so yeah I think yours is what's sort of showing! You've said you're really small normally so it would make sense!
  • I had a rough weekend of gas, indigestion, and just generally wanting to lie around waiting for it to pass. It felt a little like my organs were getting pushed on and moved around. Finding pants that didn't hurt to wear (because they pressed on some part of my stomach, be it maternity or normal pants) was damn near impossible. 

Yesterday i I felt a lot better stomach-wise and I'm starting to think I was having a growth spurt. My uterus seems higher up now and pants are no longer my arch nemesis (they've been down graded to just regular, ol' nemesis now). Now I did have a headache and was super emotional. But it was a relief regardless. Actually a little curious to see how today goes. I'm 12 weeks today. 

• @kaitieb14 I really enjoy being called Duchess :lol: I'm a little jealous you've popped though, I want a bump instead of looking like I ate too much cake!

• 2Dash2Dash member
    Definitely have a hard baby tummy that is not going away now too (10 +4 today and #3). I'm wearing a drapey dress today - but I can't wear normal cut clothes without it being obvious.  I haven't told work or my parents (I've told a few friends). I wore my black maternity dress pants to work yesterday for the first time and I felt like they made it more obvious because maternity clothes is cut to emphasize the shape if that makes sense.  I've been getting away with wearing warmer stuff and sweaters to cover but it's supposed to be warm here the next few days so not really sure what I'm going to do.  My first U/S is next Friday so if all goes well I will start telling then.  In the meantime I will look fat/keep people guessing!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Jealous of you ladies that are already showing. I think it will be a while yet for me (although I definitely get the fun blump as the day wears on). With my first, it took me a really long time to show and then people were always telling me how small I was and saying "You don't look like you could be ___ weeks pregnant!" I think they thought they were giving me a compliment, but I hated it. :(PSA: Just don't ever comment on a pregnant woman's size. Or...ANY woman's size. The end. 
    Yes.

• ok silly question but does anyone think their uterus moves left to right or changes position? Sometimes I feel a bulge toward the left and sometimes the right. I did not think it was supposed to move...
  • ineedsixeggsineedsixeggs member
    edited April 2017
    Jealous of you ladies that are already showing. I think it will be a while yet for me (although I definitely get the fun blump as the day wears on). With my first, it took me a really long time to show and then people were always telling me how small I was and saying "You don't look like you could be ___ weeks pregnant!" I think they thought they were giving me a compliment, but I hated it. :( PSA: Just don't ever comment on a pregnant woman's size. Or...ANY woman's size. The end. 
    Yes! It was the same with me. Some people told me how tiny I was and questioned if I had my dates right. Others told me how large I was. I didn't let anyone's comments get to me because I think people generally mean well and just don't know what to say to pregnant women. But I didn't appreciate it either way. 

ETA: Pregnant bellies are always gorgeous and that's really where the comments should end. 
  • I'm still just exhausted all the time. I was anemic last pregnancy and I'm betting I find out at my appointment next week I am this time also.  I think that accounts for a lot of my fatigue.
  • @DuchessOfCambridge yes! Every time I sneeze I curl up into a ball before and it helps, if I'm laying in bed and sneeze and I don't curl up I feel like a thousand knives are stabbing me in my sides!
  • I feel like my blump has gone down today. It was pretty large last week but yesterday and today it feels not exist ant. So weird. 
  • Jealous of you ladies that are already showing. I think it will be a while yet for me (although I definitely get the fun blump as the day wears on). With my first, it took me a really long time to show and then people were always telling me how small I was and saying "You don't look like you could be ___ weeks pregnant!" I think they thought they were giving me a compliment, but I hated it. :( PSA: Just don't ever comment on a pregnant woman's size. Or...ANY woman's size. The end. 
    Yes! It was the same with me. Some people told me how tiny I was and questioned if I had my dates right. Others told me how large I was. I didn't let anyone's comments get to me because I think people generally mean well and just don't know what to say to pregnant women. But I didn't appreciate it either way. 

ETA: Pregnant bellies are always gorgeous and that's really where the comments should end. 
    If anyone tries that with me I'll ask where they got their medical degree. Same if they try to shame me for whatever I may be eating.
  • Does anyone else get a weird pressure sensation if the slouch? It feels kind of like there is a piece of cardboard or something on my stomach and when I slouch, it's uncomfortable because the cardboard is providing resistance. I assume this is also uterus related or my organs have shifted or something? It's weird.

• ok silly question but does anyone think their uterus moves left to right or changes position? Sometimes I feel a bulge toward the left and sometimes the right. I did not think it was supposed to move...
    Yes, noticed this the other night. Made me unsure if I was just feeling some mega gas.