June 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 3/27

1234568»

Re: Weekly Randoms 3/27

• Options
    I like the master pinned thread for birth announcements with just lovetits, but i also think anyone should feel free to post their own thread with more details where people can comment back if they want to.

Another random thing: if anyone is looking to stock up on newborn size diapers, pampers swaddlers are pretty cheap on Amazon subscribe & save right now (you can cancel the subscription after the first box comes and still get the price), plus if you have prime you get 20% off and there is a $3 coupon. I think they come down to $14.01 for a box of 128, which is pretty good. https://www.amazon.com/Pampers-Swaddlers-Diapers-Giant-Packaging/dp/B00DGN23UI/ref=pd_sim_75_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00DGN23UI&pd_rd_r=21VFD0VJQ9T4YVRM503N&pd_rd_w=ggLRO&pd_rd_wg=28i2p&refRID=21VFD0VJQ9T4YVRM503N&th=1
  • Options
    I think there should be the master thread for love its and for anyone to come and quickly see any births that have happend but I also think anyone should be able to have their own labor/birth thread. Every birth is so different and amazing! 

Good deal thanks @ellie111227 I love subscribe and save. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yup, I agree with @delujm0.   One master thread and a weekly birth story thread.

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• Options
    kahlan82kahlan82 member
    edited April 2017
    sorry, it double posted for some reason.

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• Options
    My fear with a free for all "everyone post your own birth story" policy is that they will clog up the first page (and prob the second) and other threads will be missed.  If we do a weekly thread, people can post and tag and comment with questions and it shouldn't get completely out of control.
  • Options
    I think we should do either one master thread with love tits only, or a weekly thread as @delujm0 suggested. Separate threads is going to get crazy, fast. Especially for those who willl be navigating one-handed. :wink:
    I support the love tits. :wink:
  • Options
    What about a spreadsheet similar to our June '17 one? or, just adding the DOB for the baby in as a column on the spreadsheet that already exists?
    Then we can still have a weekly birth thread.  :)

Just a suggestion. I'm good for whatever. haha
    IAmPregnant Ticker