September 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 3/20

Re: Weekly Randoms 3/20

• Options
    Omg, the crazy amount of AW activity on the Facebook pregnancy groups are insane. Someone literally just posted on one I've been lurking: "I swear my fetus hates me ahahaha Anyone else ?!" 

I just imagine what what would happen if they posted something like that here.  :D
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lap018 said:
    I think the most unrealistic part of Mrs doubtfire is robin Williams getting fired from a voice over job 
    Well that most certainly is random lol
  • Options
    Do y'all watch impractical jokers? 
  • Options
    cmar1006 said:
    Seriously. What is up with all the drive bys today?

That's an awesome gif! And idk but it's driving me nuts. I'm over new people at this point. I'm cool with the group we have now. #bumpcrushin' on all y'all. 
  • Options
    Do y'all watch impractical jokers? 
    Yes!!!! Murph is my favorite :) 
  • Options
    @jutondreau that looks delicious. I used to work as a consultant 
    @kelseyrayay yes we love that show. 

• Options
    Marathon on right now. I love sal. 
  • Options
    jena333-2jena333-2 member
    edited March 2017
    labby18 said:
    I miss when people followed guidelines and posted RANDOM things on the randoms thread. And ultrasounds on ultrasound thread. And where to buy consignment stuff on the baby gear thread we had going on before. JUST EFFING READ BEFORE SLAPPING YOUR BULL ON A NEW THREAD. 

I mean remember the Great Invasion of Jan 16?? Everyone was so happy with our organization skills...NOW IT'S ALL GONE. 
    Uh oh... am I guilty of this with my questions on car seats and diaper bags? :fearful:

Also...I don't think I ever Introd..... Just read the READ THIS FIRST and then started lurking the Pgal thread..

@amandarene112 MrsTacos? This says the username is from May 2016, and was never used. Maybe the name was used, but it hiccuped and let you change your name, but now won't work? 
  • Options
    jena333-2jena333-2 member
    edited March 2017
    zetega said:
    @labby18 @amandarene112 haha guys I don't think I am the KnottieMillions you are thinking of! I think I've only posted once or twice early on from mobile... Not for a couple months at least. And this is why the KnottieMillions names suck. 
    Haha, I'm kind of glad to hear this, because I creepy internet like you, and I feel like I did not initially like the other KnottieAllTheNumbers. This news restores my faith. 
  • Options
    *snip*

Uh oh... am I guilty of this with my questions on car seats and diaper bags? :fearful:

Also...I don't think I ever Introd..... Just read the READ THIS FIRST and then started lurking the Pgal thread...

*snip*
    Who are you?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    cmar1006 I wish you could have seen my face when I read that. I had an "oh that makes me so sad" shocked face. :P
  • Options
    @jena333 awww! I'm sorry!!! I hope you had a good giggle after? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    wyomama0427wyomama0427 member
    edited March 2017
    cmar1006 said:
    And btw... anyone hear from @HollyGolightly09 about the sex of her baby? Girl.. we waiting...
    I was JUST GOING TO SAY THIS
  • Options
    lap018 said:
    Looking at you @amandarene112

• Options
    cmar1006 said:
    I did! I saw the spoiler box and was like..... please be a gif please be a gif please be a gif. hahaha. I feel like I'm pretty well established, and I creepy internet like so many people on the board, but then I had a high school moment of anxiety :P

Also..HOLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY. 
  • Options
    cmar1006 said:
    And btw... anyone hear from @HollyGolightly09 about the sex of her baby? Girl.. we waiting...
    I was JUST GOING TO SAY THIS
    Get out of my head!  :p
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Also, my phone is at 2% and I really don't want to walk all the way upstairs to get my charger. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    jena333 said:
    cmar1006 said:
    I did! I saw the spoiler box and was like..... please be a gif please be a gif please be a gif. hahaha. I feel like I'm pretty well established, and I creepy internet like so many people on the board, but then I had a high school moment of anxiety :P

Also..HOLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY. 
    I hear ya. I have that anxiety, too. Sometimes I feel like people don't know who I am, but I'm going with it. Gotta have that confidence. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    cmar1006 said:
    Also, my phone is at 2% and I really don't want to walk all the way upstairs to get my charger. 

Um are we the same person? Lol (see my battery percentage)

• Options
    @wyomama0427 ha!! Too funny 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @HollyGolightly09 that's so exciting. Girls are so much fun! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Y'all.... my sweet ultrasound tech spent over an hour trying to get my stubborn little baby to spread some legs. We did see several pretty good between the leg shots and saw nothing there, so... she's 90% sure it's a GIRL!!! 

Sh just said not to beat her door down if it's a boy, but that she would be surprised.
    Yaya!!!! Any other scans in the future?