September 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 3/20

Re: Weekly Randoms 3/20

• Options
    I'm watching the princess bride right now  :# wish me luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @DPandMB since we're setting our judgement free, I totally judge the people who intro and then disappear. Same with posting an ultrasound and never returning. 

YES!!! Like "Oh Hi. I'm Sally and I have babies and I am SOOOOOO excited to be here." Poof gone. No more Sally ever gone.

• Options
    Yessss. I am SO excited to get to know you ladies! Oh really Sally? You want to get to know us? You can't do that if you're focused on yourself the whole time :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    labby18 said:
    Asked DH if we could go to the Spring Carnival tonight...not to ride rides but for Churros - he said sure. :love:
    Oh, and he's bringing me lunch to my office.
    Sounds like today is going to be a great day for you!!!! 
  • Options
    Today we are having a food truck day at work. There is literally a truck with edible cookie dough. These are the things dreams are made of. 
    OMG that is better than carnival food and DH bringing lunch. 
  • Options
    @amandarene112 he's lucky he's cute lol
  • Options
    @Cats*in*space DH stares at my tummy all the time, clothed or otherwise. He says he's just proud. :lol:  

• Options
    @amandarene112 I'm sure you've said, but do you bump on the mobile app? only b/c whenever I try to post on mobile I post as Knottielotsofnumbers and not my usual name, even when I do a fresh login etc. 
  • Options
    @cats*in*space @amandarene112 my husband was rubbing my stomach this morning before he left for work and I thought it was sweet... until he said it reminded him of a beer belly.  :|
  • Options
    @zetega
    I DIDNT REALIZE YOU WERE KNOTTIE453A5G4A35G4A35G4A35G4A34G1 
    so much makes more sense now. i changed my username on desktop and on mobile it works seamlessly... @amandarene112 maybe if you had a Samsung you wouldn't have this problem. lol :tongue:
  • Options
    So sad right now. My only bra that fits comfortable just broke. I was hoping to avoid buying new bras this early. 
  • Options
    Well now you've given yourself away haha! Love the username, if it would ever work! Maybe try logging out of all the mobile stuff while you try for the name change thing? Then log back in after you change it?
  • Options
    @labby18 @amandarene112 haha guys I don't think I am the KnottieMillions you are thinking of! I think I've only posted once or twice early on from mobile... Not for a couple months at least. And this is why the KnottieMillions names suck. 
  • Options
    @amandarene112

*cough* macbook isn't a computer *cough*

jk I love you. this is fun.
  • Options
    labby18 said:
    my productivity as an employee is diminishing because I like you ladies more than my job...lol
    This is quite possibly the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me
  • Options
    @wyomama0427 The thing is, it's already changed. If I look at my account, it says the correct username. But when I post, its' the old name, which is now in no way associated with my account. TB is weird.

• Options
    @amandarene112 that is so weird. I wonder what TB/TK has against you :(
  • Options
    My kids are currently "washing the windows" with wet towels. Which is just making everything dirty. But it keeps them busy so, eh. I'm not sure how my house gets trashed in the matter of minutes everyday....my give a damn is gone
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @HollyGolightly09 eeek!! It's a minute til 6!!!! 
  • Options
    @HollyGolightly09 Can't wait to hear boy or girl!

• Options
    Also, I almost just walked away from the car with the keys in the ignition and the car running. :flushed: The pregnancy brain is strong with this one.

• Options

DPandMB said:

@jutondreau tell me more about this Amish cinnamon bread. 

Super easy and super delicious! I have JAM this morning (basically same thing as MOPs)--here's the recipe: https://www.redflycreations.com/2012/10/the-amazing-amish-cinnamon-bread.html?m=1