Re: Weekly Randoms 3/20

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @labby18 I love that I get to learn you on TB slang :)  <3
  • Options
    @Becky012016 understandable. 
  • Options
    lap018 said:
    Guys I just turned on the princess bride because DH is at a bro night and I am so excited! This movie is the best!!! 

Also, I have banana bread in the oven and it smells amazeballs. My belly is excited. :love:
    Mmmm! Banana bread is delicious. Making Amish cinnamon bread this afternoon! Love fresh baked
    goods!!
  • Options
    lilpootslilpoots member
    edited March 2017
    From my previous bmb experience, I don't consider what I've seen so far to be a lot of random newbie posts. Definitely very few posts that end in regulars being called bitches or people feeling sorry for our families. Just my two cents.
  • Options
    It is 4:24 and I have been awake since 4. Can't sleep. Wtf. DS is curled up next to me like a little frog baby. It's too adorable. Laying on his tummy with his arms and legs tucked under him. He has slept sooooo well tonight. Might be his best night yet. Knock on wood. Idk why I'm awake... got a lot of anxiety so that's probably not helping. 

How do I get back to sleeeeeeeeep :( 
  • Options
    @wyomama0427 Same here. It was just before 4 when I looked at the clock. I finally gave up on sleep and am getting ready for work. 
    <><><><><>DD1- May 2011<><><><><>
    <><><><><>Angel Baby- June 2012<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DD2- March 2013<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DS1- ETA September 2017<><><><><>
  • Options
    @awildrose ugh ugh it's awful. I'm gonna need to try to get back to sleep. Idk how I'm gonna function today. DS better be good lol. 
    @kailapop that's awesome!!!! Congratulations  :#  DS is still dry as well, because he has finally slept through the night!! *happy dance*
  • Options
    @jutondreau tell me more about this Amish cinnamon bread. 

• Options
    edited March 2017
    I don't like the princess bride. Don't shoot me!  :* 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DPandMB said:
    I'm so glad to hear all you ladies say this. I can't tell you how many times in the last few days I've opened a post and been like "are you serious?"  Then I read comments and I'm like, oh maybe I should keep those thoughts to myself. I can't be known as that bitch. 
    We can be THOSE bitches!!! Because I'm thinking the same thing ha!
    I was known as a A15 bitch. Trust me some of the things I've said in my head about several posts would definitely get me banned lol but since everyone is so tame I figured I'd lay low with my honesty and just not say anything 
  • Options
    I haven't been able to watch it since I watched it when I was little and the big rat thing scared the bejeesus out of me.
  • Options
    I haven't been able to watch it since I watched it when I was little and the big rat thing scared the bejeesus out of me.
    The rat scene just annoys the crap out of me like she just stands there while he gets bitten like 4 times! Like girl friend grab his sword and poke that thing at least! Good grief! But besides that the movie is hilarious and also sweet
  • Options
    I've never seen The Princess Bride :blush:
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I've never seen The Princess Bride :blush:
    Ditto. 
  • Options
    wyomama0427wyomama0427 member
    edited March 2017
    lap018 said:
    The rat scene just annoys the crap out of me like she just stands there while he gets bitten like 4 times! Like girl friend grab his sword and poke that thing at least! Good grief! But besides that the movie is hilarious and also sweet
    I love the rest of the movie! I just had nightmares about the rat for so long lol. Maybe I'll watch it and fat forward through that scene. 

Haha. FAST forward.