Infertility
Options

February IUI

Re: February IUI

• Options
    @Londonsmom - I am so sorry :(

@funkykey - As happy and excited as I am, he is just absolutely over the moon.  He truly never thought he would see this day.  Knowing that it's even *possible* is just a mind-blow for him.

@PeaGreen421   - thank you :)  FX for you!!
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Options
    And then there were 3...

[spoiler]

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ahhh soo nervousss !!! @pawcall thanks for updating the chart
    Me (26) + DH (29)
    One ovary, one tube. Annovulation. 
    Low sperm count. 
    Clomid+trigger+IUI (2million/83% motility) = 02.24.17 = ??
  • Options
    @pawcall congrats!!! so happy for you
    TW*** Child and loss mentioned
    Married 10/12
    DS 11/14
    Ectopic 2/16
    PCOS/Ovulation Dysfunction 11/16
    IUI x 3- BFN
    Laparoscopy 3/17 Endo and tubal damage
    IVF- 4/17- 40 eggs retrieved, 10 blasts, 7 pgs tested embryos
    FET- 6/17- BFP!
    Due Feb 15, 2017
  • Options
    Congrats @pawcall!! 

2 more IUIs for us before moving on to IVF. I have pretty long cycles so I'm not sure I'll be able to squeak in a March IUI or not. 

Good of luck to everyone still waiting <3
    DH - 34, Me - 32
    Married 7/13
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    BFP 2/4/15, MC twin boys at 18w3d 5/15
    IUI #1 2/25/16

• Options
    @pawcall congrats!! 
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @SoonToBeMommaHowe - I'm sorry for the BFN, darn it! I was really hoping you'd just tested too early. You have been doing this for so long! Gah! 

Sending you big hugs, I hope you can move on to the next IUI quickly. Good luck these next few days with AF - I've said it before, but I'll say it again: CD1 SUCKS. :(

• Options
    pawcall said:
    Posting an updated chart - hoping to hear more great news from those of us left to test this week.  I've moved off a few folks that went quiet - but if you're missing from the list and should be here, let me know, I'm happy to move your info back up!

Looking like we'll have someone testing Thursday, a few folks likely testing Friday, and a couple of us on Saturday with one more test on Tuesday.  @Momifbysea is that your beta?  Will you POAS before then?

@Momifbysea, @heidiisboss, @londonsmom, @PeaGreen421, @SoonToBeMommaHowe - Good luck!!!

Thanks,  blood test tomorrow,  I honestly feel it's going to be a bfn. His post wash count was 2.38 mil, I'm a realist and numbers person. Worth a try since we are already commited but after seeing his #s, I was not thinking it would work. RE said she HAS seen some pregnancies with our numbers but it does put our odds lower.  Need to figure out a way to get his #s up. Pre wash was 29mil, but motility was 37%, post wash motility went to 80%.
  • Options
    @Heidiisboss hey!! Keep your head up! Our count was 2 million 83% motility .. I have heard success stories from lots of people! I think people, doctors included, get too hung up on statistics :)  good luck!! 
    Me (26) + DH (29)
    Low sperm count. 
  • Options
    Congrats @pawcall, you give me hope!!!

AFM, some dark brown when wiping this morning, then (sorry tmi) some bright red when using bathroom but then this afternoon when just peeing back to dark brown when wiping but nothing on pad. So...waiting for a bit more evidence before calling it cd1 and calling clinic to start bcp for IVF. I'd hate to start bcp and then be wrong! ***TW*** with DD I thought I'd had my period, albeit a light one, when I got the BFP so who knows? ***end tw***
  • Options
    @pawcall that is great news!! Going for iui in the morning, gives me some hope!! 
    @Londonsmom I'm so very sorry. It's a crappy feeling 
  • Options
    Congratulations @pawcall!!! Let us know what happens with your beta but that's super super encouraging!!!!!!!!! 
    TTC History in Spolier:
    Me: 32, DH: 33
    Diagnosis: Me: Unexplained. Him: 1% morphology pre-washed.
    IUI  - CANCELLED Jan IUI - 100 mg Clomid Days 3-7. Cancelled after Estrace stunted follicle growth. BFN 
    IUI #1 - Feb/March, 2017 IUI - IUI+7 days Clomid+HCG trigger shot. March 1st IUI. 3/15 BFN
    IUI # 2 - August, 2017 IUI -  7 days Clomid + HCG trigger shot. IUI on August 12. 8/26 BFN 
    *TW* November 1st, BFP. Ended in MC @ 6 w 3 days. 11/20/17. **Natural Cycle with Acupuncture & Chinese Herbs. 
    IUI #3 Feb 24 2018, IUI + 7 days Clomid + HCG Trigger Shot. Feb 24 IUI. 3/12 BFN
    *TW* 5/10/18 BFP/MC. Natural Cycle. 1st Beta 232, 2nd 850. No Fetal pole seen on U/S, 5/30/18. Medicated MC on 6/23. 
    IVF #1, Stims begin on August 17th. ER, 8/28/18. 32 Eggs Retrieved, 18 mature, 18 Fertilized. 12 Day 5. 6 Blasts Tested Normal with CCS. 
    FET 1, 11/6/19. 1 Embryo Transferred. NEG BETA 11/15
    FET 2, 1/29. 1 Embryo to Transfer. +HPT 2/5. Beta 2/7 = 137, 2nd HCG = 317. MC at 6w4d. No fetal pole seen on U/S

• Options
    Oh and @pawcall, I didn't see my name on the list! I had IUI on March 1 and test March 15! Woop!
    TTC History in Spolier:
    Me: 32, DH: 33
    Diagnosis: Me: Unexplained. Him: 1% morphology pre-washed.
    IUI  - CANCELLED Jan IUI - 100 mg Clomid Days 3-7. Cancelled after Estrace stunted follicle growth. BFN 
    IUI #1 - Feb/March, 2017 IUI - IUI+7 days Clomid+HCG trigger shot. March 1st IUI. 3/15 BFN
    IUI # 2 - August, 2017 IUI -  7 days Clomid + HCG trigger shot. IUI on August 12. 8/26 BFN 
    *TW* November 1st, BFP. Ended in MC @ 6 w 3 days. 11/20/17. **Natural Cycle with Acupuncture & Chinese Herbs. 
    IUI #3 Feb 24 2018, IUI + 7 days Clomid + HCG Trigger Shot. Feb 24 IUI. 3/12 BFN
    *TW* 5/10/18 BFP/MC. Natural Cycle. 1st Beta 232, 2nd 850. No Fetal pole seen on U/S, 5/30/18. Medicated MC on 6/23. 
    IVF #1, Stims begin on August 17th. ER, 8/28/18. 32 Eggs Retrieved, 18 mature, 18 Fertilized. 12 Day 5. 6 Blasts Tested Normal with CCS. 
    FET 1, 11/6/19. 1 Embryo Transferred. NEG BETA 11/15
    FET 2, 1/29. 1 Embryo to Transfer. +HPT 2/5. Beta 2/7 = 137, 2nd HCG = 317. MC at 6w4d. No fetal pole seen on U/S

• Options
    @Manders85 I have you first on the March list! :) very beginning and very end of the month is tricky re tracking- haha!
  • Options
    @pawcall Wow, so lucky. You deserve it, you've been so supportive. I'm glad there are a bit more BFPs this month, so it does work for some!
  • Options
    @pawcall Woohoo!! Awesome news and congratulations!!
  • Options
    GL testing today, @Heidiisboss !

[spoiler]

• Options
    You know you're 13dpiui when you have dreams about AF coming, wake up and feel *tmi* wet, and its just watery CM from progesterone suppository. haha awesome.
    Me (26) + DH (29)
    Low sperm count. 
  • Options
    Spoke to my RE. She so super sweet (her child is from IVF). It was a BFN. I figured it would be because the #s were low,  so I'm not overly upset,  but i know my DH will be super upset.  She was very positive about going forward and gave us many excellent strategies for making this happen. IUI is just under 2 k all in each go. We had a HSA account with enough for 2.5 attempts. So seeing that the only thing that appears to need a little help is DH volume, she thinks we can make this happen and wont need to go on to IVF (unless something very unseen happens)  which for 15-20k per cycle. I'm ok with giving it a few goes,  but i want to wait to see if we can fix the volume issues. In my mind attempting the exact same thing and expecting a completely different outcome without changing véritables really would be the definition of insanity for me. So if we can get the ball rolling quick enough for my dh to get some further testing done or see if we have to do a slightly different collection method etc prior to starting another IUI that would be great but I don't want to wait 6 months before starting another IUI because every attempt to gives you at least a chance. I'm hopeful to either start again this coming cycle,  or at the latest (if DH needs to do some stuff first) then April iui. Good luck to our remaining ladies and of course those trying again next month!  Congratulations to all the BFP ladies this month. PRAYING for blessings on you,  your pregnancy and family units! (for all of us ladies!). I have to run back to work for the next few hours. So my DH is alone and my heart breaks for him. 
  • Options
    @Heidiisboss - I'm sorry. :( 
  • Options
    I am so sorry, @Heidiisboss - I'm so glad your RE took the time to talk things through and help you think through some go-forward strategies.

[spoiler]

• Options
    Thinking of you guys and crossing my everything, @Momifbysea and @PeaGreen421

[spoiler]

• Options
    edited March 2017
    Sorry about the BFN @Heidiisboss <3

Im over here torturing myself, decided to start takin my temps three days ago just so I'd know when AF was arriving...well BFN and low temp (97.37) three days ago and since then increasing temps, including today's which was 97.99 (I rarely get above 98). So now of course ive convinced myself maybe 11dpiui was too early, maybe I'll test again tomorrow, blah blah blah. The TWW is such a mind game!
    DH - 34, Me - 32
    Married 7/13
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    IUI #1 2/25/16

• Options
    Oh what a mind F.  I really hope this cycle comes through for you.  <3

[spoiler]

• Options
    @Heidiisboss I'm so sorry to hear your news. I'm glad you will have a plan forward though and have such a supportive RE!
  • Options
    @pawcall  thank you. I am so insanely nervous today. Ugh. 

@Heidiisboss sorry to hear your news. Fingers crossed for you and your journey forward!! 
    Me (26) + DH (29)
    Low sperm count. 
  • Options
    @PeaGreen421 - are you POAS or having blood?

[spoiler]

• Options
    @pawcall blood, I'm dreading the wait all day lol 
    Me (26) + DH (29)
    Low sperm count. 
  • Options
    @PeaGreen421 - I am crazy impressed that you haven't peed everywhere yet.   that's willpower!

[spoiler]

• Options
    @pawcall I attribute this to not having any sticks to pee on in the house haha if I did, I may have snuck one in somewhere. 
    Me (26) + DH (29)
    Low sperm count. 
  • Options
    @PeaGreen421 - well that explains it  :D

@Momifbysea - how are things today?

@SoonToBeMommaHowe - I would totally test again.  If your negative was at 11dpo, and it's been 3 days, things could absolutely be different.

[spoiler]

• Options
    @PeaGreen421 where the heck are these results?!? 

and @pawcall you can keep me as a BFN. I went to the store and got the big guns, FRERs, and still negative. So I called my RE and made a tentative appt for my baseline and added myself to the March IUI list. Hoping for great betas for you! 
    DH - 34, Me - 32
    Married 7/13
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    IUI #1 2/25/16

• Options
    @SoonToBeMommaHowe I don't know!! Typically with blood results they don't call me until 3:30pm. I am in CST lol Soooo I am trying to keep myself occupied until then. Once it hits 3:30 I am going to be even more antsy. 
    Me (26) + DH (29)
    Low sperm count. 
  • Options
    BFN . Blah . On to next cycle! Lol :) 
    Me (26) + DH (29)
    Low sperm count. 
  • Options
    Dammit, sorry @PeaGreen421 . February was not very nice! FX March is better
    DH - 34, Me - 32
    Married 7/13
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    IUI #1 2/25/16

• Options
    @SoonToBeMommaHowe yes!! March is the month of luck, clearly the month of love wasn't enough for some of us! Haha 
    Me (26) + DH (29)
    Low sperm count. 
  • Options
    @PeaGreen421 I'm so very sorry. Are you doing another iui this month? 
  • Options
    @junicek . Yes. Just waiting for little miss AF to show up, then Clomid starts cd3! 
    Me (26) + DH (29)
    Low sperm count. 
  • Options
    @PeaGreen421 FX it's a good month for both of us! Hope AF comes quickly 
  • Options