May 2017 Moms
Options

Randoms and Questions (10/31-11/6)

123457»

Re: Randoms and Questions (10/31-11/6)

• Options
    @kayemjay2 at least you are looking at responsible cars! I have decided what I want but The longer I have to wait the more guilty I feel about it. 

We never had a Santa Fe but my husband used to have a RAV4 which I believe is similar and it is a fantastic car. 2 of his friends bought Ravs in recent years too as a family car. 

May '17 labor memes
  • Options
    @kayemjay2  The Sante Fe also has the overlapping seat belt issue.  If you are fine with that, I don't know anything else about the Sante Fe, but I really do love my Rav4.  

May17 Siggy Challenge
    Labor
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Really stupid question here. Headbands on babies...just to be cute, or is there a reason I'm missing? Does it keep them warmer? Is it holding something together? In all seriousness, I see headbands on babies all the time now, and am just wondering if it's a purely decorative fad. Like bell-bottoms. 
  • Options
    Really stupid question here. Headbands on babies...just to be cute, or is there a reason I'm missing? Does it keep them warmer? Is it holding something together? In all seriousness, I see headbands on babies all the time now, and am just wondering if it's a purely decorative fad. Like bell-bottoms. 
    Totally to be cute, at least for me. Unfortunately DD was 99% on the growth chart for head circumference so all the newborn headbands that I had bought beforehand were already too small and left marks on her. We only used them for a very quick photo opportunity. We bought these super stretchy lacy ones later but she hated them and would yank them off within 5 minutes.

• Options
    Purely decorative. But there are some people who get REALLY upset when people can't tell if their baby is a boy or a girl. So, the giant bow or headband is there as a bat signal to everyone that this is a GIRL!  
  • Options
    Squirtgun said:
    Purely decorative. But there are some people who get REALLY upset when people can't tell if their baby is a boy or a girl. So, the giant bow or headband is there as a bat signal to everyone that this is a GIRL!  
    I am guilty of this one
  • Options
    Squirtgun said:
    I am guilty of this one
    Me too, and even with a freaking headband and in pink I would get asked if the twins were 2 boys or 2 girls because apparently B/G twins aren't real twins  :|

~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~

Me~28 DH~27 

6-12-2010  Miscarriage. 
    3-16-2012 D&C/Miscarriage.
     Blocked Left Tube. 
    Diminished Ovarian Reserve   
    MFI - Sperm Morphology 2%.  
    MTHFR 
     Abnormal Antiphospholipid Antibodies
    April 2013 ~  1st IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    May 2013  ~ 2nd IUI attempt -100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    June 2013 ~ 3rd IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid+ Trigger+ Progesterone~BFN
     IVF/ICSI #1 May 2014 ~ Freeze All ~ Due to OHSS
     5/1/2014 ~ 22 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 3 frozen
    5/28/2014 ~ FET#1 ~ Transferred 2 Hatching Blasts
      6/1/2014~ **BFP**
    6/9/2014 Beta #1 ~ 1022
    6/12/2014 Beta #2 ~ 3099
    6/16/2014 Beta #3 ~ >5000
    6/19/2014 First U/S ~ TWINS!!!  
    1/7/2015 Twins born @ 34 weeks

image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    chickyclg said:
    Squirtgun said:
    I am guilty of this one
    Me too, and even with a freaking headband and in pink I would get asked if the twins were 2 boys or 2 girls because apparently B/G twins aren't real twins  :|
    I have a friend with B/G twins, older toddlers  and obviously boy and girl,  and she gets constantly asked if they're identical or not.   :|
  • Options
    Squirtgun said:
    chickyclg said:
    Squirtgun said:
    I am guilty of this one
    I have a friend with B/G twins, older toddlers  and obviously boy and girl,  and she gets constantly asked if they're identical or not.   :|
    All the time we are asked if they are identical, all I can think of is do you know the definition of identical. Where's my eye roll emoji when I need it.

~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~

Me~28 DH~27 

6-12-2010  Miscarriage. 
    3-16-2012 D&C/Miscarriage.
     Blocked Left Tube. 
    Diminished Ovarian Reserve   
    MFI - Sperm Morphology 2%.  
    MTHFR 
     Abnormal Antiphospholipid Antibodies
    April 2013 ~  1st IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    May 2013  ~ 2nd IUI attempt -100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    June 2013 ~ 3rd IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid+ Trigger+ Progesterone~BFN