Infertility
Options

March FET Buddies

Re: March FET Buddies

• Options
    @mskeenan just read your post. Sorry to hear about your scare!!! Good luck tomorrow! I'm sure it will all be fine! 
    We are heading to Florida so I will not get my beta until monday. 
  • Options
    Ah @jwilsonkc ! I'm sorry this is happening to you . Bleeding is actually more common than I thought after I researched it . I'm very worried about my cramping ! Let me know how your appointment goes tomorrow ! I'll be thinking of you !! 

**BFP and loss warning**

Me: 29
    DH: 29
    Us: Married Valentine's Day, 2015
    DH: No issues.
    Me: PCOS, unexplained infertility (whatever that means!!)
    June 2015 Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    July 2015:  Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    August 2015: IUI: BFP. Chemical pregnancy :(
    October 2015: IUI: BFN
    January 2016: Egg retrieval: 10 frozen embryos!
    March 2016: FET Cycle- 2 embryos transferred!: BFP !
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @alexiskiriluk have a good trip !! Keep us posted on Monday !! So excited you got a BFP !!! 

**BFP and loss warning**

• Options
    @alexiskiriluk yay yay yay. Congrats

@mskeenan and @JWilsonKC bleeding can be fairly common. I'm glad your both being checked tomorrow. It's more worrisome if clots are coming out but even then I've heard it being on

as for me I go for my second beta tomorrow. Praying it doubled. I'm feeling ok. Some days I feel totally fine and normal. Other days my boobs hurt. That's my biggest symptom. I am peeing a lot and I'm starting to be more tired. I'll take anything though to have a healthy baby!!

• Options
    @mskeenan will we find out tomorrow if you have 1 or 2 LO's growing!?!
    ****Siggy TW****
    natural pregnancy: 2008 
    Me: 28 (Hypothyroid), DH: 35
    Together since: 2010
    Married: 2013
    TTC: 2013
    Infertility: severe MFI, low AMH (0.5)
    Met RE: January 2016
    ER: 3/14 (4 follies, 6 eggs retrieved, 2 fertilized)
    fresh 3dt of 2 embryos= BFP (1 implanted)
    EDD w/ baby boy= 12/6/16
  • Options
    @rachlee2010 im with you on the peeling constantly !! Ugh !!! Fx for a good second beta for you tomorrow !! 

@capps42613 yes they said they should be able to see sacs tomorrow ! I'm so nervous !! 

**BFP and loss warning**

• Options
    @mskeenan oh damn! I can't wait lol FX <3
    ****Siggy TW****
    EDD w/ baby boy= 12/6/16
  • Options
    I've been up since 4:30 am...couldn't go back to sleep..I am nervous and anxious for my 2nd beta today and so hoping it doubles.  I am also being neurotic.  Last night I sneezed and got a bad pain in my groin (Mind you this happens to me sometimes when I sneeze even when I'm not pregnant) but of course now I am worried is somehow hurt the baby..it only lasted for a few seconds and goes away and like I said I have this happen often when I sneeze but I am filled with worry.  You don't think there is any way pulling some groin muscle could somehow hurt an early baby in there???  I will feel better after talking to the nurse at my blood draw this morning and then even better when they hopefully call with amazing numbers!! 
  • Options
    You will be fine @rachlee2010 I have been having that when I cough or sneeze, that's why I took a test. I think it's a combo of the meds and stuff going on down there!!! 
    Good luck with your beta today!!! Keep us posted!!!! 
  • Options
    I just took another test and it was darker this morning! I just want my beta already!!!
  • Options

@rachlee2010 Thank you for the support.  Good luck on your second beta today!  I thought the second test would be easier...it wasn't, I was still nervous.  Thinking about you!

AFM, we did an ultrasound this morning...and with total shock...the nurse saw four sacs!  We put in two embryos, so this was not expected.  Of course my response was "there is not four in there!".  She said she was marking it down as a possibility, however, one of the sacs didn't appear to have anything in it so that is very unlikely and it was much smaller than the others.  One sac clearly had two growing inside- that she was very confident about.  We still need to wait on blood results to really see what is going on, but my emotions are all over the place.  We went in expecting to hear we had a miscarriage yesterday with all the bleeding to finding out we could be pregnant with four.  Either way, still praying for (at least) one healthy baby!  It will be a long week waiting until 3/30 to look for heart beats. 

• Options

@alexiskiriluk that is amazing!! you are pregnant!!! eek!

@rachlee2010 I would tell you to stop stressing but then I would be a hypocrite. I couldn't sleep before my 2nd beta either! I hope you get good results today! Try not to overthink everything. Think about it this way: many people don't even know they are pregnant this early and end up doing a TON of stuff that they shouldn't do because they aren't aware of their little one. We are just extra cautious bc we have been through hell and back to get here . You won't mess it up!

@JWilsonKC OMG!! That is crazy exciting news!! To go from thinking you were gonna lose your pregnancy to this? WOW! What are the odds?! No wonder you have had so many symptoms. I've heard symptoms can be more pronounced with multiples. I understand you feeling emotions all over the place but (it sounds cliché) focus on the positive. There is little in our control right now and what will be will be. I'm praying for you and your little ones! I know the next week will be pretty tough for you waiting for the next visit but I'm here if you need to vent! Sending you a hug, mama! ;)

**BFP and loss warning**

• Options
    Wow @JWilsonKC that's crazy but exciting. You seem to have a good attitude but I know waiting for heartbeats will be tough

@alexiskiriluk congrats 

@mskeenan and jwilsonkc. I think the second one is harder. The first I knew from testing myself would be positive just not the exact number. I'm having a harder time today. Maybe because I was at work Monday distracting myself and I'm off the rest of this week so I distractions. 
  • Options
    @rachlee2010 ugh yah being distracted really is good ! For my second beta I was working so it wasn't too bad but i still felt like I was gonna vomit all day I was so nervous . Can you watch a good tv show to distract yourself ? That helps me ! What time do they usually call you with results ? 

**BFP and loss warning**

• Options
    @mskeenan I already watched 2 episodes of fuller house and just met my husband for lunch. They usually call anytime between 1&4
  • Options
    @JWilsonKC omg!! That's insane. Can't wait for next time! 
    ****Siggy TW****
    EDD w/ baby boy= 12/6/16
  • Options
    @rachlee2010 ah I love fuller house ! I binge watched it the first week it was out ! Well hope these next few hours go fast ! For both of us ! 

**BFP and loss warning**

• Options
    Did you have your ultrasound yet @mskeenan

The nurse just called...my beta went up to 1805 (I think that is what she said..I was so nervous the number kind of left my head) It wasn't a full double but was close enough and was over the percent they want to see so she was happy.  I go back Friday for another beta and then my first ultrasound would be April 1 or 4 (Friday or Monday)  Ahh..so excited yet still so nervous!
  • Options
    @rachlee2010 congratulations !! That's great news !! Yayyyyy !!! 

my uktrasound is in an hour and a half !! 

**BFP and loss warning**

• Options
    Thanks @mskeenan...can't wiat to hear about your ultrasound.  What were your beta numbers? did they double?  What about everyone else who has a BFP so far in this group? Did everyones double or come close? What were the numbers to begin with?
  • Options
    @rachlee2010 they started out at 500 something at 11 days post 5 day transfer . They went up to 1308 two days after that . My nurse said they don't have to quite double to be normal . The doubling time is actually 48-72 hours I believe . 

**BFP and loss warning**

• Options
    yes @mskeenan..my nurse also said they don't have to double they just want at least a certain percent increase but I can't remember what that percent is that she said but mine was over that. I also just read on a website that they typically will double every 72 hours so with this being 48 hours I am feeling good!
  • Options
    @alexiskiriluk Congratulations! I am cautiously ecstatic for you too  :#

rachlee2010 congrats on your second beta! That is very exciting and I am sure comforting. FX for your third!

We don't know how many we'll have yet, but DH and I are not opposed to the idea of putting in two. We'll see how many fertilize and get to Day 5 and talk to our ER for advice.

@JWilsonKC OMG! That is crazy news! Praying for healthy heart beats next week.  :) 

AFM egg retrieval went smoothly this morning and 6 eggs were retrieved! We are praying most will fertilize, but won't know until tomorrow. They said goal is FET, but depends on response whether or not we'll do fresh or frozen. 
  • Options

@Rachlee2010 Congrats on your second beta results!!  My results were 365 10 days post transfer and 870 12 days post transfer.  I'm not 100% positive, but I think my nurse said they wanted the increase to be up 53% at the second test (48 hours after the first).  Enjoy the second positive!!

@saritafernandez Congrats on a smooth retrieval!  You have made it past the hard part!  I can't fully compare because I've never done a fresh transfer, however, after my retrieval I was very thankful for a planned FET.  While the waiting is never fun, I was actually thankful my body got a rest from the medicine.  Praying for good fertilization news for you tomorrow!

• Options
    @mskeenan I'm so0o happy for you guys <3 yayyy LO!
    ****Siggy TW****
    EDD w/ baby boy= 12/6/16
  • Options
    I got the call today that I am a BFN.  Once I composed myself in my office to leave for the day, someone stopped to say have a great holiday (they are out of office rest of week)...and the person he was talking to asked when I was having a second child.  WHY DO PEOPLE ASK THAT?  Great timing.  I'm proud of how I kept myself together until I got to the parking garage.  Anyway, I happy that many of you have been having positive news.  Sad that it didn't work out for me.  Apparently, I will be taking an approx. 3 month break due to my uterine lining growing into the muscle and then try one more time.  I may take a break from here for a bit ... I hope no one takes offense.  Best of luck to you all!
  • Options
    @stranzm sorry to hear :(  no offense taken, hope to see you back when the time is right. Make the best of your time off <3
    ****Siggy TW****
    EDD w/ baby boy= 12/6/16
  • Options
    I had my u/s today and lining is at about 7 but RE wants it to be I think 9. I'm a little upset because she scheduled another u/s for next week and neglected to tell me they are going to delay my transfer until April (i found out when i received my calendar later in the afternoon). I'm so frustrated with this office. This is just another setback but I'm trying to stay positive.

@stranzm sorry to hear this. Try to stay positive!

All the ladies with increasing beta I'm so excited for you all!
    Any tips for me as I am gearing up for my transfer in about two weeks?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @stranzm I am so sorry to hear about your BFN. I hope you can take comfort with your DH, rest, and pick back up in the summer. staying positive for you!
  • Options
    @stranzm I'm so sorry!!! Praying that you have better luck next time. Hold that sweet child of your and know that you will have another baby!! 

@mskeenan congrats on the successful ultrasound!!! I'm so happy for you!! 

@rachlee2010 great numbers!!! 

@JWilsonKC wow!!! 4 sacs!!! Can't wait for your updates!!! 

@saritafernandez happy to hear your ER went so well!!! Please keep us posted on their progress!!! 

AFM I am a POAS addict now...line was much darker this morning!!! My doctor is going to draw blood early tomorrow before we leave for Florida and I will have another beta on mondaybin Florida to make sure we are doubling!! I am getting very excited!!! 

• Options

@mskeenan That's awesome! My doctor wasn't worried about the bleeding as well.  It's still concerning, but I guess we just have to keep trusting them!

@stranzm I'm sorry for your result, but further sorry for the ignorant comment you were forced to handle.  I will say some of the comments I have received through out my fertility struggles are things I never would have expected, from people I never expected.  Continued thoughts for you!

@alexiskiriluk Glad your doctor could do the test before you leave for Florida!  I have to admit, I POAS a couple of times...and I probably would done it more if I had them in the house.  That reassurance is just so comforting! 

• Options
    @stranzm I am so sorry. I completely understand the need for a break. Good luck to you. 

@JWilsonKC OMG, four sacs! Fx for a happy and healthy nine months. :smiley: 

@mskeenan I am glad your first u/s went well.  Fx for a strong heartbeat next week.

@alexiskiriluk Girl, I'm still peeing on a stick and I'm about 5 1/2 weeks. Have fun in Florida!

@saritafernandez congrats on your retrieval. Fx that you will have a few that make it to 5 day blasts!

As for me, my first ultrasound is tomorrow morning. I will feel so much better once we see my baby or babies in my uterus. I have been so worried about an ectopic. 

• Options
    @Rachd110 Good luck tomorrow!!  Your FET was the day before mine, so I assume you will about the same as we did.  The doctor warned me that it was too early to see a heart beat.  When our ultrasound tech zoomed in on the sac you could definitely see the yolk sac.  So weird, but awesome.  Have fun!
  • Options
    @Rachd110 GL on your 1st US tomorrow, can't wait to hear :)
    ****Siggy TW****
    EDD w/ baby boy= 12/6/16
  • Options
    Rachd110Rachd110 member
    edited March 2016
    Good morning ladies. I just got back from my u/s. We saw one lovely sac, yolk, fetal pole....and heartbeat! We were not expecting to detect the heartbeat yet, even the u/s tech was surprised. She was able to get a heart rate of 122, which is right on track for 5 weeks 6 days. I am so ecstatic! Finally after two years of ttc, we have good news. DH and I were hoping for twins, but still happy to hear that one of our embabies made it. 

Of course, I am worried the other embryo made it into one of my tubes. The u/s tech told me she could not detect anything in my tubes at this time. Hearing that was definitely a relief, but doesn't really mean I'm in the clear yet. She said it's possible that the embryo has not developed yet and cannot be detected yet. I wish she left that part out.

This is a great start to my weekend!

Who has betas next week? I can't wait to hear more good news. 
  • Options
    @Rachd110 Huge Congratulations!!  I can't believe you got to hear the heartbeat as well, that is so awesome!  I bet you don't stop smiling all day.  :)
  • Options
    @Rachd110 that's awesome news. What symptoms if any, do you currently have? Do you feel anything in your lower abdomen/uterus area?  I don't have many symptoms at all, I had more last week than this week but my abdomen area feels so normal and i know everything is still so tiny at only 5 weeks along but feel like I should feel something..ha
     I had my 3rd beta this morning..I of course am nervous the numbers won't have gone up as they should but really hoping and praying they do.

• Options
    @Rachd110 My beta is this Tuesday 3/29. However, I'm probably going to POAS this weekend! Congrats on your LO, I'm happy your IF journey has come to an end :)
    ****Siggy TW****
    EDD w/ baby boy= 12/6/16
  • Options
    My beta is Monday, but I'm going to POAS on Sunday. Nerves are kicking in! My body was a mess earlier this week, but now I don't have any notable symptoms. This is the only time in life when feeling normal isn't comforting! Lol.