October 2016 Moms

Post Your Intros Here =)

Re: Post Your Intros Here =)

• Oh hey everyone! Got my bfp Saturday with an edd of 10/14. Really nervous this time around but trying to start relaxed. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
  • Hi Ladies!  I got my bfp on Super Bowl Sunday.  I took a test just to make sure I wasn't pregnant because I was going to have a glass of wine...and it said pregnant!  We had just started trying for number 2, so it was a little surprising since my first took a while.  My estimated due date is October 19.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey everyone! I got my BFP 5DP5DT and after a beta text today, have a confirmed DD of 10/17. Whoop whoop!
    I have a genetic disease that I'm a carrier for so DH and I decided to use IVF with PGD/PGS to make sure we have a healthy LO.

Other stuff: I'm 30 and DH is 32. We live in Charlotte, NC and have 2 fur babies. 

Can't wait to get to know everyone!!!
  • Hello! Due date should be 10/17, I got my faint positives today. I have an older child who is going to be 2 this summer. I was on a wonderful BMB with that pregnancy and made life long friends, hopefully the same happens here.
    BFP: July 2013 M/C August 5, 2013
    BFP: October 22, 2013 EDD: June 21, 2014
    Baby boy arrived June 23, 2014

BFP: February 2016 EDD: October 17, 2016
  •  Hello everyone! We are due October 4th and found out at 10DPO during the snow storm we had here on 1/23! We have been working with a reproductive endocrinologist so I've had two ultrasounds done at 5 weeks 1 day and then again at 5 weeks 3 days. (Super early because of the trouble trying to conceive. Only saw the gestational sac and then the gestational sac and yolk sac.) We go back to our endocrinologist's office on Friday and hopefully get to hear the heartbeat on my husband's birthday! Best gift ever! I will be released from there at 8 weeks and will have my regular obgyn after as well as a high risk doctor! We are switching to a new doctor so I'm hoping this one is good! 

Here's to a great pregnancy for us all!!
    DS born 2016
  • Same with me! I heard first babies are often late so I'm going to guess October :)
  • kwg13kwg13 member
    edited February 2016
    Hi! I'm Katie. 5&2 - EDD 10/8. Hubby and I are thrilled. It's baby#1!
  • @MrsB627  Good to see you here from TTTC! We got our BFPs in the same TWW :) so glad to hear everything is going well!! I'm due 2 days before you but don't have my first appt until 2/19.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • TheBeeCharmerTheBeeCharmer member
    edited February 2016
    Hey all. I'm due 10/16 with baby number 4. So we're pretty much insane. I have a 5 1/2 year old dd, 4 year old ds and 20 month old ds.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MRSCORKER I basically squealed with excitement seeing your intro over here!!!! 
  • Hi Everyone!! I am so excited to finally be able to say that after 2 years and 1 month of trying I got my very first BFP! I do not know my due date yet, but I have my first appointment with an OB on Feb 24th. so I will find out then! 

ME: 24 | HIM: 30
    Dr put me on BC pills at age 18 to regulate period. 
    <3 Got Married July 2013  <3
    TTC: Since Jan. 2014. 
    Diagnosed with PCOS Fall 2014. (Not IR)
    Fertility Acupuncture March 2015 - December 2015
    First BFP on 2/6/2016!

(Typical Cycle length 35-48 days)

• styler91 said:
    Hi Everyone!! I am so excited to finally be able to say that after 2 years and 1 month of trying I got my very first BFP! I do not know my due date yet, but I have my first appointment with an OB on Feb 24th. so I will find out then! 

I see you've been using FF, which should give you a rough idea of your due date based on when you ovulated :) 
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    TTC #1 - Nov '14
    BFP 2/3/16  EDD 10/16/16
    DS born 10/18

LFAF: Frankly Disturbing
  • @MRSCORKER Freaked out when I looked at the TWW today. Hope this one sticks ;)
  • Happy Tuesday everyone! Got my first bfp last Friday after 8 years of TTC. Slightly terrified as we never thought this day would come, but if lil' bunny sticks, we'll be due around October 5. Otherwise, DH and I are both 33, live in Winnipeg, Canada, and have one adorable Lab/Husky mix who will be very excited to be a big sister. Looking forward to the next 8 months with all you ladies!
  • Hi Ladies :)

I got a BFP almost 2 weeks ago, im currently 5 weeks and 6 days and due 6th October! 
    This will be our first little bub, and we are over the moon!

I have read a lot on 'the bump' regarding TTC and found it very useful, now im excited to read all of the tips and tricks through out my pregnancy.

What else? DH and I are both 27. We live in a New Zealand and we have 2 dogs and a cat.

Looking forward to getting to know you all 
  • Hi ladies!  My name is Mary and I am due with #4 this time, ahh!  
    I think my due date is October 12th. :) 
    I have two boys and a girl so I'd really like to give my daughter a sister but a boy would be fine too - I am just hoping for healthy. I am 38 now, so no spring chicken! ;)
    I look forward to getting to know you all. 
    Hello! I felt like I was reading my own bio. This is my 4th, I have two boys and a girl. I am also 38 lol. We can be old moms together. I haven't been pregnant in 11 years. Lol I'm curious about all the tests they will do on me? I'm hoping for easy pregnancy. No nausea yet but all food had a weird tast which is no fun!
    @quailbeach @Chefandwife620  Can I also be part of the old moms club? I'll be 36 when this baby is born. I have a nearly 11 year age gap between my two boys now so I know what it's like to be pregnant after not having any for so long. The thing I'm looking forward to most this time, with my advanced maternal age and all, is finding out the sex at 12 weeks! Weeee! That's worth it, right?  :#

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hi everyone! I'm Ashley, and I'm pregnant with our first little one. We've been trying since July, and were super excited to get a BFP on 1/29. I'm tentatively due on 10/6, and can't wait til our first appointment on 3/2 to make sure all is well with this little peanut! Looking forward to getting to know you all!
    I have two boys and a girl so I'd really like to give my daughter a sister but a boy would be fine too - I am just hoping for healthy. I am 38 now, so no spring chicken! ;)
    Hello! I felt like I was reading my own bio. This is my 4th, I have two boys and a girl. I am also 38 lol. We can be old moms together. I haven't been pregnant in 11 years. Lol I'm curious about all the tests they will do on me? I'm hoping for easy pregnancy. No nausea yet but all food had a weird tast which is no fun!
    @quailbeach @Chefandwife620  Can I also be part of the old moms club? I'll be 36 when this baby is born. I have a nearly 11 year age gap between my two boys now so I know what it's like to be pregnant after not having any for so long. The thing I'm looking forward to most this time, with my advanced maternal age and all, is finding out the sex at 12 weeks! Weeee! That's worth it, right?  :#

Hi ladies!  My name is Mary and I am due with #4 this time, ahh!  
    Absolutely!  We can all be the old crows together, haha.  Can't wait for week 12 too! :D
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @samijrichards Yay!! So happy to see you over here! Congrats mama!

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• @MRSCORKER thank you and congrats yourself!! Still cautious until Monday but excited nonetheless. :smile:  cant wait to watch this grow!
  • @MRSCORKER  I was also one to squeal when I saw your name in the TWW post today!! So happy for you!!
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Hi all! I got my bfp a week and a half ago and it was definitely a surprise. I've been dating my boyfriend for 6 months. We knew eachother in highschool and we were both on vacation in Destin when we ran into eachother at the bar. Destiny in Destin right? This is my first, but he has a 9 year old son. My Edd is 10/2. The shock is finally wearing off and excitement is starting to set in....along with morning sickness! 
  • Good morning everyone!  I'm so happy to be joining this board.  I was previously on July13 and recognize some names from there which is exciting!  I hope to be more active on the board this time around.  My EDD is 10/15.   I can't wait until my first appointment.  Wishing everyone a smooth pregnancy!
    Jan. 2017 Sept. Siggy Challenge - Pumpkin Spice Gone TOO Far!

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 2/3/16 --> MC 2/13/16
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Hi everyone! My EDD is October 11 and I had my first positive test 12 DPO. This is our first, so I am SO excited and terrified! My first appointment is scheduled for March 8th. I'm really hoping they do an US because I still can't believe it!
  • layalilayali member
    edited February 2016
    Good morning ladies! I got a BFP yesterday morning - based on LMP my EDD is 10/19. It still hasn't quite sunk in.

I haven't been on TB for a couple of years. I had a MMC in late 2012, and an O13 baby who is now a full-fledged toddler. I met some wonderful ladies through my old BMB, so here I am again, nervous and excited about my O16 baby!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mrscorker - So so so happy to see you here! 

• Can we get this pinned too @BumpAdmin @BumpTara @BumpCaitlin ?

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• I'm sorry I just your reply! It definitely feels great! How are you feeling? @LGW2015
    DS born 2016
  • Hi everyone 
    I'm Tianna and according to my tracker I'm due October 9th. This will be my 3rd child and I'm praying for pink although a healthy pregnancy and baby matter more. I'm no longer in my 20s so things are a lot different for me now than in my previous pregnancies. I have 2 sons (14 and 9) I'm totally nervous about "starting over" yet excited that they're getting the "baby sibling" they've begged for. 
  • @MrsB627 good thanks! Mostly just tired, and hungry all the time haha but loving every minute of it!! Can't wait for my first appt. next Friday. Hoping then I can relax a little :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

Hi ladies!  My name is Mary and I am due with #4 this time, ahh!  
    Absolutely!  We can all be the old crows together, haha.  Can't wait for week 12 too! :D
    Oh yes always room for one more! I can't believe we don't have to wait for the 20 week ultrasound. When my obgyn told me about the test, I was like WHAT? Since I was going through fertility treatments I stay with them until I am ten weeks along. So this past Tuesday I got to have our first ultrasound! Only one and since it's the size of a grain of rice it's nickname it Arroz! Lol

• I hadn't introduced myself but I was one of the first ones here.  I've gone through infertility issues, both on my side and my DHs, for over six years. I've had gastric sleeve surgery and lost over 100 lbs in order to be healthy for myself and for the future. We went through IVF retrieval in November 2015 and had a frozen embryo transfer in January of two blastocysts.  I started testing positive at 3 days post 5-day transfer (similar to 8dpo). I have had three great betas. *miscarriage mentioned* I had an ultrasound yesterday at 6w2d because I had severe cramping and bleeding of a huge clot.  I am still pregnant with one baby with a heartbeat of 119, but my RE suspects that I lost a twin via a complete miscarriage yesterday.  I'm still going through a bunch of emotions.  My EDD is October 2nd.  I go back tomorrow for a 2nd ultrasound.  
  • Hi everyone! I'm new! My husband and I have been TTC for 3+ years. No known issues on my side, him: low T, poor quality sperm. Bilateral grade III vericocele repair July 2015, clomid trials, we decided to try IUI in early January and we got our first BFP! Woohoo! (EDD 10/2/16) We go for our 8wk US on 2/24, and our first visit with our CNM on 2/29, I'm just so nervous! I hope little lentil bean is growing ok and has a heart beat! Thanks for having me here! Looking forward to make some friends that are in the same boat as me