October 2016 Moms
Options

Post Your Intros Here =)

Re: Post Your Intros Here =)

• Options
    Hi everyone! 

EDD Oct 6. This is my second, I have a 4.5 year old son from a previous relationship. I'm over the moon to be having this little one with my DH. 
    I got my BFP last Saturday and it still doesn't feel real yet. I'm sure that will change in a couple weeks when the morning sickness sets in!
    Looking forward to getting to know all of you!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! This is my first time posting on The Bump. I've lurked around the boards a little (and learned a ton while TTC). I got my BFP last Wednesday. EDD is 10/7. This is my first pregnancy after a year trying. My first appointment isn't until week 10...March 10th! So far away :)

I am ecstatic to be here with you ladies!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello ladies! I got my BFP Saturday night. Hubby has a 15 year old, but we have no children together yet. Based on conception date, my EDD is 10/11.

*Losses mentioned*

I feel weird about joining in on a BMB so early... AF isn't even late yet. But after 3 losses, my most recent being this past October, I'm finding that I have basically zero excitement right now. Almost like I'm expecting to miscarry and I'm just waiting for it to happen. So I'm hoping to drum up some positive energy. I'll be upset if I have another loss, but I'll be even more upset if I have another loss and didn't enjoy my pregnancy while I could. So hopefully I can feed off the excitement of all of you.  :)

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Options
    Hi Ladies! Got my BFP on the 28th. I still can't believe it! My husband and I are excited and nervous all at the same time. This is our first, and it still doesn't feel real.
  • Options
    lily55dlily55d member
    edited January 2016
    Hey everyone I'd like to join in please! I got my BFP yesterday at 9DPO, and confirmed by blood today (HCG 28), getting repeat bloods done tuesday to check levels again. After struggling with secondary infertility, and 15 cycles, I am scared but very very happy to be expecting again! My EDD is October 13 although I am getting a repeat c section and still not sure if I can go past 38 weeks. '

Edited to add EDD
    *BFP warning*
    *Child mentioned*
    TTC #2. Daughter born July 17th of 2013. 
    PCOS, Endo, Insulin Resitance. 

HSG done Sep 17- tubes unblocked! SA done- came back good! Hysteroscopy done Nov7- No uterus issues 

On 2550mg a day Metformin. 
    Round 1 of Clomid- 100mg CD3-7  BFN- Clomid left a huge cyst, AF arrived after 40 day cycle- BFN
    Round 1 of Femara- 10mg CD2-6 Mid cycle scan showed two follies (31mm and 27mm), trigger shot- BFN
    Benched out December- BFN
    Round 2 of Femara- BFP!!! First beta at 10dpo- 28 Second beta at 12 dpo- ? 
  • Options
    Hi everyone! 

BFP on Jan 24 (totally unexpected, as I thought we totally missed DTD during our last O... I just randomly took a test.) 

Digital CBE WE said 2-3 weeks,  which sounds do about right since my period app said I was 13 DPO (no temping, charting, or anything like that) 

EDD is 10/2 and we are super excited! 
  • Options
    Thrilled to be due 10/3/16! I am expecting baby #3. We had a loss in October and are thrilled to be here. I'm a mommy to 2 incredible boys who will be 3 and 6 when baby arrives.  Praying for a happy and healthy 9 months! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sticky please? @BumpAdmin

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Options
    Hi everyone.  Got my BFP 1/29, EDD is 10/2.  Will be baby #2, we have a 19 month old son.  A little nervous about being pregnant with a toddler!
  • Options
    Hey everybody! Got my BFP last week and I think it's finally sinking in! This will be my second baby with my first going to be 18 months when I'm due.
  • Options
    Yay! So many TTGP grads  :)
  • Options
    Spartanrd4Spartanrd4 member
    edited February 2016
    I got my BFP 1/22- EDD 10/2. We had been trying for about 6 cycles....was difficult and frustrating with timing because I think it took a bit for my body to regulate off BCP and my husband travels for work so we missed the fertile window for 2 cycles. On top of that my cycles are long (>35 days) and I ovulate late so our opportunities weren't as great but we finally got lucky this time! :) This is our first child for my husband and I and I'm just very excited and nervous for what is to come! Haven't told a soul yet...keeping it a secret is killing me! Plan to tell our family after I go to the doctor this month. 
  • Options
    Hello all! **loss mentioned****

So happy to be here! I got my BFP a week ago, my EDD is 10-6-16. I had a chemical pregnancy our first month trying,  got back in the saddle so to speak, and got a bfp again. I'm SO nervous, but I have already gotten farther than I did with the cp, and symptoms still going strong.  Hoping this little one is sticky. 

I'm 29 and am a surgery coordinator (I've recently been offered a position with our sister hospital, so this may change within the month). DH is a plumber, which makes him a very handy man to have around lol. This will be my third, and his first.  I have two kids, 8 and 6, and they're a handful sometimes but very good kids. I'm lucky.

I'm thrilled to be on this journey with everyone! 

Me(29)DH(30)
    Baby #3 EDD 10/6/2016
    DS 11/2009
    DD 1/2008
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    YAAAAAAAAAAS!!! 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Hi everyone! We got our BFP on Jan 18th. I'm a little over 5 weeks now with a due date of sept 30th on one site, oct 2nd on another, so here I am! 

We are so grateful and excited and... Surprised! Been ttc for six months, but had just found out I had an endometrial polyp that I was told could significantly inhibit my fertility. So I made an appointment for surgery to have it removed, and 5 days later, I get a bfp! Thrilled!
  • Options
    Hey ladies! I just got my BFP! This is our first. We are actually getting married in April but wanted to get a jump start on things. I guess I didn't expect it to happen so quickly! I'm tentatively due 10/11! I haven't told him yet, but I am tonight! 
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Hello! My name is Kristen, EDD 10/3. This will be #2 for us, we already have a 2yo son. Congrats to everyone here, praying for sticky babies!
  • Options

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Options
    Hi all! I got my BFP almost 2 weeks ago now. We've been TTC for around 5 months, and this will be our first. My EDD is 10/3 based on LMP, and 9/29 based on what I think was my O day. Since I'm not 100% sure about O, I'm just going with 10/3 until a doctor tells me different. 

We have 2 cats and 2 dogs at home, and it already feels like a full house! I'm both nervous and excited to see what it's like to add a baby into the mix!
  • Options
    PerkyErkyPerkyErky member
    edited February 2016
    Currently pregnant with baby #4. DS1 I did not birth, but he is 100% my kiddo and I have the adoption paperwork to prove it ;) He is 7.5. DD was born at 21 weeks due to incompetent cervix in March 2013. Our rainbow baby, DS2 was born in March 2014 and it is still hard to believe he will be two in four weeks. I am due 10/6/16.

I after losing our DD I was active on the Loss Board for a time. I was also active on DS2's bmb. Then TB imploded and I avoided it like the plague. I am tentatively testing the waters here again.

edit: I don't even know what my siggy is anymore, but eventually I will get to an actual computer and maybe update it.
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wishing everyone a very healthy pregnancy. My name is Melissa and I got my BFP last Tuesday. This is baby #3 EDD Oct 1st. I have 2 girls one 3 and one just turned 2 (20 months apart). We are really excited to grow our family and this time around we will be team green! 
  • Options
    *loss mentioned*

hey everyone, My name is Gretchen. I'm excited & still in awe that I'm here.  My EDD is 10/1/16 and I got my BFP on H's bday at 3w5d.  We have been trying for two years and had a loss early on when we first started trying.  Fingers crossed this will be our rainbow baby!  

I was diagnosed with pcos about 6 months ago and it's been a journey learning more about my body as making healthy choices.  

My first U.S. Is 2/11.  I had an IUI with two mature follicles so excited to see if there is 1 baby or 2 :)
  • Options
    Hi! I got my BFP on Sunday, I've been lurking the last couple of nights but decided to post. :) This is baby #3 for us and pregnancy #4. I have a 3 year-old and a 1-year-old who will be JUST shy of 2 when this one is born--he is also an October baby!  

I am due October 2nd, but I both of my children came on their own at exactly 39 weeks (and within minutes of each other--it was weird!), so I may end up going in September but we will see. I was trying to get my husband on board for baby #3 and then we had a little too much fun one week and then...surprise! Decision made for us. :) 

I am such a sporadic poster during my pregnancies, but I do read my birth month clubs the whole time and chime in every once in a while so I wanted to say hi!

Son 4/27/12, Son 10/15/14, Daughter 9/29/16....Baby #4 due 10/09/19!  Apparently we get really bored in January ;)
  • Options
    *****loss mentioned*****

Moving on over here.
    I got my BFP yesterday after a natural MC dec 2 at 9wks. I am hoping and praying for this one to stick! EED 10/10/16. 

As mentioned in my siggy, I'm american, DH is Tanzanian and we live in Tanzania! I really try to be active on these boards even though I'm like 7-9 hrs or whatever ahead of those posting from America.

Plus just 2 weeks ago I got a new puppy and so that's a time consumer. Hah.
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • Options
    Hi, ladies! We just got a BFP a couple days ago with baby#2! By our calculations, LO would be arriving around 10/10. Our first dr appt is next Tuesday. We have a daughter who's 8.5months. I'm very excited to be apart of a new bump group, because I've grown close to the mommas from my daughter's bump group! Here's to happy and healthy pregnancies!
  • Options
    Hey! Due Oct 2! 
    Mommy of 3 little ones, 6 losses Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Hi everyone, i haven't been on here in a few years. My due date is around October 6, will find out for sure on the 15th when I go for my first appointment. This will be baby #3 for me. I have an 8 year old (9) this month and a 4 year old. This is pregnancy #5 and coming right after an ectopic right before Christmas. 
  • Options
    Hey ladies!! I wanted to introduce myself over here as I might be jumping between this board and S16. My EDD is 9/28 but my first u/s isn't until 2/22 so don't know for sure. This is also my first so I'm expecting to go late. 
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options
    My name is Emma. DH and I are 25 and were married on 12/27/14. I got a BFP yesterday when I got home from work and told DH right away. This will be baby #1 (and pregnancy #1) us. According to my LMP, my EDD is 10/8. I am so excited but also cautious since we are still early on.
    DH: 29 | Me: 29 
    Dating: 10/3/08 | Married: 12/27/14
    TTC #1: August 2015 | BFP: 2/3/16 | EDD: 10/7/16
    DD: 10/5/16
    TTC #2: September 2017 | BFP: 4/28/18 | EDD: 1/7/19
    DS: 1/9/19
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Hello ladies! I am 32 years old and pregnant for the first time :smile: My husband is the same age as me. BFP on 1/31/16, feeling nauseated and dizzy ever since! I hope it  doesn't get too much worse. First OB appointment on the 16th, at 7 weeks.
  • Options
    kristaB1989kristaB1989 member
    edited February 2016
    Due 10/5 with number 3. 
  • Options
    kristaB1989kristaB1989 member
    edited February 2016
  • Options
    kelliott09kelliott09 member
    edited February 2016
    Hi all, can I join? I just got my bfp this morning! My edd should be 10/14. I had my IUD removed last August to try for our 3rd and last baby. I'm 35 and getting too old for this.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Not really sure where the rest of my post went but anywho, I have 2 boys. My oldest is 12, my youngest is 18 months. With a wild toddler and a preteen, there is never a dull moment in this house!
    I worked full time with my last but was a regular lurker on July14 until the great blowup happened and everyone left. I am a sahm now so I will have more time for tb and getting you know you all! :smile: 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Hi ladies!!
    I'm teetering between here and September. My EDD is 9/27 based on LMP, but I feel like I got in pretty late there, so I'm hoping I can hang with you all as well.
    This is my third pregnancy. I had a MMC in June (so I'm SUPER freaked this time), and have an amazing DS who is about 2.5. My husband is a commercial pilot, and is gone about 6 days and home 2. It's nice because...well... "Distance makes the heart grow fonder"... but wow, I'm tired!
    Hoping everyone has an amazing 9 months....and hope you don't mind having an interloper.