October 2016 Moms

Post Your Intros Here =)

Re: Post Your Intros Here =)

• Hi ladies!  My name is Mary and I am due with #4 this time, ahh!  
    I think my due date is October 12th. :) 
    I have two boys and a girl so I'd really like to give my daughter a sister but a boy would be fine too - I am just hoping for healthy. I am 38 now, so no spring chicken! ;)
    I look forward to getting to know you all. 
    Hello! I felt like I was reading my own bio. This is my 4th, I have two boys and a girl. I am also 38 lol. We can be old moms together. I haven't been pregnant in 11 years. Lol I'm curious about all the tests they will do on me? I'm hoping for easy pregnancy. No nausea yet but all food had a weird tast which is no fun!
    @quailbeach @Chefandwife620  Can I also be part of the old moms club? I'll be 36 when this baby is born. I have a nearly 11 year age gap between my two boys now so I know what it's like to be pregnant after not having any for so long. The thing I'm looking forward to most this time, with my advanced maternal age and all, is finding out the sex at 12 weeks! Weeee! That's worth it, right?  :#

Hi ladies!  My name is Mary and I am due with #4 this time, ahh!  
    I have two boys and a girl so I'd really like to give my daughter a sister but a boy would be fine too - I am just hoping for healthy. I am 38 now, so no spring chicken! ;)
    Hello! I felt like I was reading my own bio. This is my 4th, I have two boys and a girl. I am also 38 lol. We can be old moms together. I haven't been pregnant in 11 years. Lol I'm curious about all the tests they will do on me? I'm hoping for easy pregnancy. No nausea yet but all food had a weird tast which is no fun!
    Absolutely!  We can all be the old crows together, haha.  Can't wait for week 12 too! :D
    Oh yes always room for one more! I can't believe we don't have to wait for the 20 week ultrasound. When my obgyn told me about the test, I was like WHAT? Since I was going through fertility treatments I stay with them until I am ten weeks along. So this past Tuesday I got to have our first ultrasound! Only one and since it's the size of a grain of rice it's nickname it Arroz! Lol

Oh yay!!!  Hi little baby!  I know, I am so stoked we only have to wait another 6 weeks or so! :smiley: 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @MRSCORKER Eeeeeek!! I just popped over here (I bounce between here and September with an EDD of 9/30), and was so happy to see your name! Congrats, mama! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @Piperella I'm so sorry. Glad you're here! 
  • @Piperella  I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through. Glad to hear you're still here though! My mom went through the same thing. She miscarried early on, and then when she went to the doctor they found me! Sending you good thoughts.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @LGW2015  Definitely understand that! Still nervous but I feel like once 12 weeks hit, it will be better!  We go tomorrow for our 6 week checkup and should see the heartbeat. And tomorrow's is my husbands birthday so to see the heartbeat will be a great birthday present! 
    DS born 2016
  • I am anywhere from 4 to 5 weeks along.  My first appointment is the 23rd so hopefully I will have a more exact idea soon.  My projected due date is October 12th at the moment.
  • Hello ladies! I got my BFP almost two weeks ago, I'm about 6.5 weeks now. (I'm a little late joining the group. Sorry) My due date is 10/2.

I apologize in advance if y'all see me spamming some boards, this is my first time around and I'm terrified because the Dr told me that due to my own health problems I'm considered high risk. So sorry if I get annoyingly obsessive. 
  • Hi everyone. Got my BFP on 2/1. FF is telling me EDD of 10/5. First time and I'm pretty excited and a bit scared
  • Hi all! Got a positive this morning, and wasn't even due for a period until Monday. I cried during Sofia the First and slept 11 hours last night. These are my clues. :-) We have a DS (July 2nd). Excited for this go around... afraid of more preeclampsia. 
  • Hi, Just got my BFP on 2/09. Due date should be 10/20/2016. This will be our 4th! I currently have a 12yr old, 3yr old and a 2yr old. We are so excited! Congratulations to Everyone!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBabyFetus Ticker
  • Hi y'all! I'm Allison!
    My EDD is 10/7/16, but we won't know for sure until after our first appointment on the 23rd.
    I'm 27 and this will be baby #2. So excited to be here with all of you! I know this group is going to be a big help :D
  • Hi Everyone! I am so excited to join you all!

Got my BFP last Friday, and positive tests ever since then up until yesterday (think my insanity of testing too much has no gone away haha).Estimated due date is October 17th.

My DH and I have a 7.5 year old son, and he is every ounce of excited to be a big brother. First appointment is next Wednesday the 17th for blood work and the normal do's and don't stuff and then first ultrasound is March 17th...cannot wait to see our little peanut!

Congrats to everyone!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • We just got our BFP February 9! So far our EDD is 10/20. This is our first time. So excited to get to know everyone!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We got our BFP a few days ago! EDD: 10/21
    This is our second, DD is 2. I'm still in shock to be honest. We have been trying for a while!
          Fell in love: Dec 2005 // Married: Feb 9, 2013

Little Miss Rosalie Harper--Born Jan 9th, 2014
  • Hello everyone! This is our first baby, due October 20th. Still suuuper early, but weve been ttc for over 4 years. I was diagnosed PCOS last spring and have been on metformin for about a year. I had my HSG test in Dec and started Clomid last month. I really didn't expect it to happen this month, our timing seemed way off and went on vacation so i didnt bother temping, knowing i wouldn't keep up with it in vacation. Got my BFP 3 days ago (at work, couldn't wait).
  • Hi! I got my BFP last week. I'm due 10/14/16. This is my fourth pregnancy, and I have to say, I'm nervous. I'm older this time around, and had a few issues with my daughter. H&H 9 mo to all!
  • I got my BFP last week. I am 6 weeks today, due 10/7, with my second child. My first is 3 now :) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi everyone! I got my BFP on 2/4 and my EDD is 10/10. This will be my third pregnancy. My first was a miscarriage and my second was with my son who is now 4!  :)
    Me: 26 ; FI: 27
    DS1: 5 ; DS2: 4m
    Baby #3 Due 9/7/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi everyone! Congratulations to you all! I got my first BFP on Monday, 2/8, saw my primary care doctor on 2/10 who did bloodwork to confirm. Heard the official news back from that yesterday!! Looking like my EDD will be October 20, but will better confirm when I go to the OB in March. This is our first and we are very excited!!
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Married April 2014
    TTC since December 2015
    1st BFP: February 8, 2016; MMC at 7 weeks, 3 days; Discovered at 10 weeks; D&C March 25
    2nd BFP: June 20, 2016; CP June 22, 2016
    3rd BFP: August 13, 2016!!  Fingers crossed!!

• CopperBoom86CopperBoom86 member
    edited February 2016
    Hello and congrats to everyone! I got my BFP last night at 15 DPO... Squeee! DH and I have been trying since December and this will (hopefully) be our first child. The digi I took this morning said 1-2 weeks, so it's still super early. I have an appointment with my OB on the 26th to confirm. Although, I might die of impatience before then! FF gave me an EDD of 10/24/16. 

I look forward to getting to know you ladies and sharing this experience with you. FX for sticky babies all around!  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so sorry that you're going through that. I'm hoping hard for your baby. @Piperella
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hi Ashley! I got my BFP on Monday and have an est due date of 10/20. I am married (SAHM/WAHM) and our only child is turning 1 next week. Bitter sweet. So excited to give her a sibling. :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Thank you, @Michi1382.  My emotions have definitely run the spectrum this week.  Today was a better day, but I haven't to think about it too much.  I'm telling my mom this weekend about the loss when I see her.  I want to honor the loss, but try to focus on the baby that is still here and doing well.
  • Hi, my name is Abbie I haven't been on the bump since I was pregnant with my 2nd child. I just found out this week from a at home test that I am expecting this will be #4 (I have 2 daughters that are 5 & 3 1/2 & my little boy's birthday is today and he is two!!) This was an unexcepted pregnancy, so kinda nervous how it will go I work part time as a RCA at a senior living place, I plan on working there as long as I can but I am already worried that I won't be working there long with the tasks I have daily I am not sure how well my pregnancy symptoms and that will mix. I believe I am 5 weeks along.
  • I am Monica.
    This is my first pregnancy and I got my BFP on Jan 29th into our 5th month of TTC.
    My EDD is October 1st, but I think that may change once we see a doc because my cycles had been a little irregular. I don't have my first appointment until Feb 25th, the wait is horrible!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Married May 2015---TTC September 2015---BFP January 2016
  • Hi all! I just got my BFP today! We are a little shocked as we didn't expect it to happen so soon! This will be baby #4, I have 3 boys ages 20 months, 4, and 5.5 :) EDD is Oct.14th!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Realized I didn't introduce myself. How rude! :)

This is my first pregnancy and I'm super excited. Husband and I have been trying since summer. Got FBFP January 22, based on O date should be due around 10/3. Doc thinks it's way earlier because I have really long cycles (ovulated on CD40 this time!) But will be getting an US soon to date the pregnancy. 

Hope everyone has a happy and healthy pregnancy! 
  • First off congratulations to everyone!  Got my BFP 2 days ago, EDD of 10/20! I am thrilled to be here and at this time. My first ended in MC last July and I would have been due this week, perfect timing for this BFP to lift my spirits !!
  • I got my BFP two days ago at 11dpo, but since I had a CP last month, I've been taking them every day since. So far, so good, so I feel pretty comfortable jumping on this board! This will be our third living child. We have two boys, almost 4 and 18 months.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyName Ticker Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Hi ladies!  My name is Mary and I am due with #4 this time, ahh!  
    @quailbeach @Chefandwife620  Can I also be part of the old moms club? I'll be 36 when this baby is born. I have a nearly 11 year age gap between my two boys now so I know what it's like to be pregnant after not having any for so long. The thing I'm looking forward to most this time, with my advanced maternal age and all, is finding out the sex at 12 weeks! Weeee! That's worth it, right?  :#

Hi ladies!  My name is Mary and I am due with #4 this time, ahh!  
    Absolutely!  We can all be the old crows together, haha.  Can't wait for week 12 too! :D
    Count me as a member of your Old Moms Club too. I'm 37 and it's my first time being pregnant ever. I'm more than a little nervous (but trying to keep calm and keep things in perspective). We're really, really hoping all goes well and we welcome a healthy little baby friend in October. EDD is Oct. 17th.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• rebeccuh said:

Count me as a member of your Old Moms Club too. I'm 37 and it's my first time being pregnant ever. I'm more than a little nervous (but trying to keep calm and keep things in perspective). We're really, really hoping all goes well and we welcome a healthy little baby friend in October. EDD is Oct. 17th.
    Congratulations and welcome!  It's looking like it's shaping up to be a nice group of us older mammas. :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hi everyone. Still shocked to be pregnant. Got our BFP on 2/5 on our first cycle of trying. I was expecting it to take longer! We just got married 11/28/15.  DH is 38 and I'm 33. This is our first child. EDD is 10/15/16. 
    Me: 36 & DH: 40
    Married: November 2015
    DD 10/19/2016
    BFP:  8/20/2018 - EDD 5/4/2019
  • Hi Ladies, got my BFP 02/06, cautiously excited at this point as it's early days and I've had some spotting but finally putting my intro up instead of just lurking :) DH and I got married 11/17/15, he's 36 and I'm 31. This is our first pregnancy, first cycle of trying which was a shock.  We have 1 6 year old goldendoodle (my baby) and 2 cats.  Looking forward to hopefully getting to know you guys over the next few months :) 
    @chriscasey33 our intros are very similar!  Congrats!
  •  Hey @vanessa11411 and @ejmo68 I am in the same boat. Trying to get excited but am so scared for a loss. I've had two miscarriages last year and am pregnant again. Due date is 10/10 but my HCG levels are rising at a snails pace, not doubling like they should be. I am now taking progesterone supplements to see if these will help. First ultrasound is Monday and I am extremely nervous...
  • Hey everyone! I got my BFP on 2/9 and I think I'm due 10/17. I'm 25 and my husband just turned 28 (his birthday was 2/9). We've been married almost 4 years and together 8. 
    We have been trying for several months and are very excited. I'm still nervous but we go to the doctor in early March so hopefully I can hold it together until then.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi everyone!  I got my first BFP on 2/9, but it was an old, expired test so I didn't believe it.  Wanted to wait until today to take another one, but of course I couldn't so took a non-expired test on 2/10, and it was clearly positive!  My doc had me do a blood test, so now it's official.  According to my LMP I'm due 9/30, but since I've been temping and my cycle is irregular, according to ovulation I'm due 10/20.  Guess I'll have to wait until my first ultrasound to see for sure.
    I'm a little nervous because this is only my third cycle TTC and it's really early, so keeping my fingers crossed for H&H 9 months for all of us.  
    Me: 35 DH: 39
    Married: 10/11/15
    Baby girl Addie born 10/12/16 <3:)<3

• llsarmyllsarmy member
    edited February 2016
    Hi. I got my BFP on 2-9 after thinking we were for sure out this month. EDD is October 20th. This is my 4th pregnancy, we have 3 boys ages 7,6&2. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi! Tentatively joining as I'm so nervous about having another miscarriage. I have two little guys (2&4) and my EDD is 10/16. 
    image Pregnancy Ticker