June 2016 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms go here...

Re: Weekly Randoms go here...

• Options
    @mrsschmity Your husband wins all the awards today! I asked my H to go get me a treat...he decided to take a nap instead. 
    Me: 30 || DH: 32
    Married: May 3, 2014 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

SaveSave
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just sent my husband a link to these beauties:
    Let's see if he gets the hint :) 

and yeah....I think I'm going to get a nice wax before delivery because it's IMPOSSIBLE to not murder myself trying to shave these days.  
  • Options
    A nice wax? On your very pregnant lady bits?

All I can think is OUCH.
    Probably so. They don't bother me normally -- underarms hurt way more.  And I would probably be way too worried about my water breaking on the table to ever get it done.  Yikes.  
  • Options
    I just made a thread about reducing the stickies and tagged the bump admin. You should all go do the same :) If enough of of us tag them hopefully he hey will do it 
    If we all create separate posts, maybe they'll sticky them all. 
  • Options
    Sorry to do this ladies. But omg guiseeeeee.  This baby wanted potatoes and a juicy burger and that he got. Lol. Now I need to roll my preggo ass out of this seat at smash burger and go home lol 
  • Options
    BabyboyS2016BabyboyS2016 member
    edited March 2016
    My H is very gracious about helping me with that. It's almost endearing, because I never thought I'd be in a position where someone would have to help me do that and he is so conscientious. It just becomes too uncomfortably itchy for me to keep it. Props to you wax ladies -- I totally couldn't handle my bridal Brazilian. May have had a terrible esthetician, but still -- WHEW! 
  • Options
    I have ridiculously sensitive skin and get a very bad reaction to most waxes. I really wanted a Brazilian for my wedding though and tried the newer 'hard wax'. It instantly fused to my skin (despite powder) and the esthetic own spent over 90min slowly peeling and cutting it off in teeny tiny pieces... leaving my pre-wedding wonder spaces a mottled mess of acid scars and trauma. So, yeah, bush is back.

• Options
    HBamama2B said:
    I have ridiculously sensitive skin and get a very bad reaction to most waxes. I really wanted a Brazilian for my wedding though and tried the newer 'hard wax'. It instantly fused to my skin (despite powder) and the esthetic own spent over 90min slowly peeling and cutting it off in teeny tiny pieces... leaving my pre-wedding wonder spaces a mottled mess of acid scars and trauma. So, yeah, bush is back.

That is terrifying! I'd be afraid that something would happen like that to me. When my belly gets too big to shave I use an electric razor and mirror so that there isn't a crazy jungle. It's especially necessary come summer once pools open. 

• Options
    I'm just going to leave this right here. The other night H thought it would be a good idea to tell me that he ate an entire box of Caramel DeLite girl scout cookies on his way home from work. I asked him where the other box was, but he said he had only bought one. And ATE THEM ALL. I was more than slightly disappointed. Tonight he came home with these in hand, and said this one is my box. He does have a brain :)

So I was totally confused by this post. Because I was like, wait those are samoas. So I did a little digging. Lol 

so for anyone else wondering

https://www.babble.com/best-recipes/samoas-vs-caramel-delites-girl-scout-cookies/

(Hopefully that works. I've never posted a link before) 

• Options
    Wait some of you can still see your lady parts?!?! I officially can't cut my own toenails or shave my legs so I texted my mom and sister last night and told them I need their help lol. I would ask H but I don't know that I trust him with clippers or a razor on my skin!! Also I tried shaving the lady parts last week and I couldn't see so it just looked worse so I gave up!
  • Options
    MrsB8214 said:
    Wait some of you can still see your lady parts?!?! I officially can't cut my own toenails or shave my legs so I texted my mom and sister last night and told them I need their help lol. I would ask H but I don't know that I trust him with clippers or a razor on my skin!! Also I tried shaving the lady parts last week and I couldn't see so it just looked worse so I gave up!
    Oh, I didn't say I could SEE what I'm doing, lol. It's basically a very risky guessing game for me. Today may have been the last time I attempt it, lol. H said he'll help with my legs if I need it, but I wouldn't trust him with my lady bits. He also offered to try painting my toenails, but I think I'll leave those to the pros, lol. 

SaveSave
  • Options
    crdocrdo member
    @shannonrnbsn: I've pitched the idea to H, and he's on board with trying to help with my lady grooming. Haven't tries yet, but it'll be interesting. I purchased an epilator for my legs yesterday, and it worked great. Tried one teeny edge of my bikini....NOPE. Holy fack. Ow. So, I just plan to hijack H's beard trimmer :)

@HBamama2B: OMG. Bless your heart (not in the southern put-down way). That sounds horrific. Stories like yours are exactly why I've always been way too chicken to ever try a bikini wax. 
  • Options
    sdnybrk said:
    Look at the size of this Kit Kat! It's 3 in one! Must...have...self-control....

Where. Did. You. Get. It? The ONLY candy bar I eat!

Also, I'm totally going to be one of those moms...
    I want that kit kat! And the bows! Those are so pretty where did you get them?!? I'm going to be that mom too. 

• Options
    I follow this thread daily- it's just so much better than a lot of the noise out there and I love the snarky but real ladies here. I'm just glad to be on the same bus as you all. 

One of the ladies on the Facebook page just posted that her LO, a girl, was born sleeping yesterday due to CHD. Wondering if this is jonesbaby, we haven't heard from her in a while.
  • Options
    Oh that's sad, @SweetMamaJune

DS 9/2/13 was a BFP from an IUI!
    Triplets due 6/29/16 also from an IUI!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @DeePaddy24- please send me a box of kit kats. Kthx!!

@HBmama2B- I'm laughing SO hard at your H, the human claw! 
  • Options
    @GinnyJ2012 Amazon. I just looked up baby hairbows. They are from China and take a bit to get but cost less than $3 each.
  • Options
    I follow this thread daily- it's just so much better than a lot of the noise out there and I love the snarky but real ladies here. I'm just glad to be on the same bus as you all. 

One of the ladies on the Facebook page just posted that her LO, a girl, was born sleeping yesterday due to CHD. Wondering if this is jonesbaby, we haven't heard from her in a while.
    :( that's so sad. 
  • Options
    crdocrdo member

Oh no...sorry to hear this.
  • Options
    @HBamama2B I literally laughed out loud at that!!!!!

@sweetmamajune That is so sad :( I can't even imagine the pain they must be going through 
  • Options

Oh no...
    That's just awful.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @SweetMamaJune Oh no :( If you happen to find out, please let us know.
    April Sig Challenge: Why my kid is crying

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I saw this too and was wondering who it could be since I don't recognize anyone on the FB group page. Such sad news. :(
  • Options
    @SweetMamaJune Heartbreaking! If you find out who it is, please let us know. :( 

SaveSave
  • Options

KOR121 said:
    Seriously....does Old Navy really think a maternity romper is a great idea???

MAYBE IT HAS A PEE POUCH
    Or one of those butt flaps like old school footie pajamas. 
  • Options
    KOR121 said:
    Seriously....does Old Navy really think a maternity romper is a great idea???

MAYBE IT HAS A PEE POUCH
    What?! LOL....I can't even handle bathroom breaks in a romper when I'm not pregnant. That would be the biggest disaster ever right now! 

SaveSave
  • Options
    Mr0616Mr0616 member
    edited March 2016
    @MamaNicoleof3
    I zoomed in - I'm just not seeing one.  This had to be designed by a woman that has never been pregnant....or a man. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"