Infertility
Options

Low AMH Level

Re: Low AMH Level

• Options
    @kp214, @capps42613, and @emmasemm- thank you so much ladies. Its the bright spot of my day to log on and see all the love and support I have from you guys.  When i have failures, I also feel like I let all my friends, family and you guys down too. Part of me really wants to give up, but I know I can't. I have 10 embabies that need a shot. I managed to make it into work today (after a short cry session before of course) and I am hoping I can make it through the meetings I have to go to today. I am just trying to take it one day at a time, but its hard without a plan right now. I am just trying to make it to the weekend. My plan is to teach my husband to downhill ski before we visit my sister in CO. Then I will sky away my pain in the mountains and hopefully come back with a new strength to try again. 
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • Options
    @JamieH2000 oh you are so strong!! It’s good to distract yourself with all the fun plans, trips, activities etc etc.  Hang in there and don’t give up.  It’ll happen when at the right time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @JamieH2000 You are such a warrior.  I can’t even. I’m incredibly impressed with you making it through work, you are at rockstar status right now.   You will come back strong for those 10 embabies waiting for their chance.  I hope the mountain air breathes new hope Into your lungs.  Sending love and hope.
    Me: Hashimoto Autoimune Disease
    Homozygous MTHFR Cr677
    DOR - AMH  .27 High FSH (don't even know how high)
    2 iui's to start - BFN 
    IVF 1 -3 made it do day 5!    2 5AA 1 6BB  PGS results =  all abnormal :(
    IVF 2 - stimmed for 19 days. insanity. Had 5 follicles that looked mature but only 2 contained mature eggs the others were empty.  Nothing made it to day 5
    IVF 3 - added in HGH - 4 mature follicles (had some empties again) 3 made it to day 5/6 for PGS (held for testing with next retrieval
    IVF 4 - Upped my dosage for the first time - Canceled 11 days into sims - looked like 1 follicle and we were afraid it was empty
    IVF 5 - Canceled -  looked like 1 follicle and we were afraid it was empty
    IVF 6 - 3 mature, 2 fertalized 1 made it to day 5 and sent for PGS

Sent in IVF round 3 and 6 (4 embryos) for PGS testing and got 2 normal embryos!!!  1Boy and 1Girl. Took a little over a year to get those two embryos so demanded all sorts of test prior to attempting transfer. Did EFT, ERA and NK Cells testing.

FET#1 - Intralipid drips, Prednisone, and did a depot lupron shot before starting the FET protocol
    Chemical pregnancy
    FET#2 - PGS normal boy - BFN
    Natural pregnancy - cycle following the FET2????   Miscarriage at 8 weeks.  viability scan had shown an enlarged yolk sac so I had been warned that it was likely not chromosonally normal :(

DEIVF cycle - picked a donor who is willing to be open! Her cycle resulted in in 4 PGS Normal embryos
    1st transfer - chemical pregnancy
    2nd transfer - success, May 17 2020 due date!
  • Options
    @adc0417- thanks!  I am just literally trying to get through each day, and need the weekend here ASAP. How are you doing? Any decisions on next steps?

@hopefuljj- thank you for such kind words! I honestly don't feel strong or anything right now, I really feel pretty broken. But thank you. Anyone going through this is a warrior, but particulary the ladies on this page. I want nothing more than for all of us to at least get pregnant in 2018. That will be my only ask for the new year. How are you doing? When is your next appt?
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Back for # 2!
  • Options
    LSatturo126LSatturo126 member
    edited December 2017
    @JamieH2000 just to give you some hope... 10 embryos is AN AMAZING AMOUNT TO HAVE!!! But I am definitely recommending taking a month or two off, go to all your trips, enjoy it and get some relaxation and I promise you it’ll be worth it.

TW——-

I did that myself before my second try transfer when the first one didn’t work. I took two months of traveling and getting drunk and enjoying life because let’s face it, the stuff we go through JUST to get an embryo let alone a transfer is a lot on a woman. And it worked for me. So you need this. Also a friend that I made on the bump she just went on a two week vacation and then did her THIRD try of a transfer and she’s due in June! I know it’s so much easier said than done but I’ve seen it happen plenty of times. Just have faith, try to enjoy the holiday and your future trips and it’ll happen. Xoxo
     *****Trigger Warning, Loss and Pregnancy Mentioned*****

Married my best friend in 2013 (I was 33), After 1.5yrs of TTC got my first BFP naturally on 2/7/15 but ended in DNC on 4/14/15, not viable. In 2015 I was 35...Found out I had only one working ovary, which was DOR, with scar tissue and I ovulated at 7 days, with a small cervix opening and a tilted uterus... Needing an RE was a must.....IUI#1 Sept 2015,,, BFN IUI#2 Oct 2015,,,BFN IUI#3 Dec 2015,,BFN IVF#1 2/1/16- BFN IVF# on 3/29/16 retrieval only - 1 healthy chromosome tested embryo. IVF#3 retrieval 4/23/16- 0 healthy embryos. IVF#4 retrieval 6/17/16- 1 healthy embryo. FET#1-Transferred Both Healthy Embryos on 9/6/16 BFP!! 9/15/16 Beta 22.3, 9/17/16 Beta 60.5 & 9/19/16 Beta 195! 1st US on 9/23/16, only 1 Gast Sac & Yolk Sac found, US 9/30/16 US 6wk 1day saw and heard Heartbeat 120bpm!! EDD 5/25/2017 Had a healthy baby girl via CSection on 5/18/17 8lbs 15oz. Then four months later got pregnant naturally and had a healthy baby boy on 6/13/18 7lbs 6oz (at age 38). Needless to say, anything is possible! I'm keeping my signature open so it gives someone out there hope that anything is possible. Message me if you ever have any questions or just need someone to talk to. DON'T GIVE UP!

• Options
    @JamieH2000 it’ll get easier each day. Take it one day at a time.  AFM, no decisions yet.  Just been occupied with the holidays.  I guess secretly, I’m hoping God will lead me in the right direction in the new year.
  • Options
    @lsatturo126- thank you! I think the only reason I am not completely falling apart is that I know I have 10 embryos left that need a shot. I know there are good odds that one of those will eventually work, but I am going to try to get an ERA and maybe some immune testing first. I have a bad feeling its me and not the embryos, so I just don't want to keep transferring them without making sure something else isn't wrong. I am very glad we are able to get away, but I have always been one of those that wants to just keep going because I want to get this IF journey ASAP since every month another friend or family memeber has their 1st or second child it seems. I have 2 friends total (out of maybe like 20 i would consider good friends) that don't have kids, so we really don't see anyone or socialize much anymore since all their lives revolve around their kids.

@adc0417- I am praying God will lead you in the right direction too. As I said above, we all want to be done with this ASAP, but your next decision is a big one and it def can't be rushed. So take all the time you need. Any way you can get away for a little?
    History in Spoiler

Back for # 2!
  • Options
    @JamieH2000 I hear ya. I know you want to get it done and be a mommy ASAP, we all do and did. Let me tell you I should have taken one good far away trip before we transferred cuz that now seems very impossible to do now cuz kids are expensive let alone IVF to have them lol. Sending you strength, hugs and love! 
     *****Trigger Warning, Loss and Pregnancy Mentioned*****

Married my best friend in 2013 (I was 33), After 1.5yrs of TTC got my first BFP naturally on 2/7/15 but ended in DNC on 4/14/15, not viable. In 2015 I was 35...Found out I had only one working ovary, which was DOR, with scar tissue and I ovulated at 7 days, with a small cervix opening and a tilted uterus... Needing an RE was a must.....IUI#1 Sept 2015,,, BFN IUI#2 Oct 2015,,,BFN IUI#3 Dec 2015,,BFN IVF#1 2/1/16- BFN IVF# on 3/29/16 retrieval only - 1 healthy chromosome tested embryo. IVF#3 retrieval 4/23/16- 0 healthy embryos. IVF#4 retrieval 6/17/16- 1 healthy embryo. FET#1-Transferred Both Healthy Embryos on 9/6/16 BFP!! 9/15/16 Beta 22.3, 9/17/16 Beta 60.5 & 9/19/16 Beta 195! 1st US on 9/23/16, only 1 Gast Sac & Yolk Sac found, US 9/30/16 US 6wk 1day saw and heard Heartbeat 120bpm!! EDD 5/25/2017 Had a healthy baby girl via CSection on 5/18/17 8lbs 15oz. Then four months later got pregnant naturally and had a healthy baby boy on 6/13/18 7lbs 6oz (at age 38). Needless to say, anything is possible! I'm keeping my signature open so it gives someone out there hope that anything is possible. Message me if you ever have any questions or just need someone to talk to. DON'T GIVE UP!

• Options
    @JamieH2000 thank you!! 2017 has been such a bad year spp from the perspective.  Hoping 2018 brings all of us much needed luck.  No plans for vacation since DH’s work has been quite busy, but we are going to visit my family for a couple of days.  When are you going on your vacation?
  • Options
    @adc0417- I am going to CO to visit my sister on Christmas day for 5 days. Then we are going to Maui the first week of Feb. Its nice to get away of course, but also hard since the Feb trip will likely delay the next transfer. It will be bittersweet since I booked it 6 months ago really hoping it would be a babymoon since we were supposed to be weeks out from our first donor transfer and its just been one delay or failure since then. But the sun will be good and it brings warmth back to my soul.
    History in Spoiler

Back for # 2!
  • Options
    @JamieH2000 oh yes, I too think that some sun will do you good.  We actually have stopped planning trips too far ahead, which of course ends up making IF even tougher.  
    Btw, has anyone read this book “It starts with an egg”.  If so, have you made any changes in your lifestyle?  What types of changes?  It’s pretty enlightening to learn about the harmful chemicals in pretty much everything we use.
  • Options
    @adc0417 I’ve read it.  I bought DHEA after reading but never ended up taking it because my RE wasn’t super into it, although now she says it’s up to me.  There is only so much you can avoid chemicals, they truly are everywhere and have likely already done their damage but I continue to try.  I had already cut fragrance out as I am allergic and stay away as much as possible from soft plastics.  I use a cloth shower curtain liner and  use EWG certified cosmetics and other beauty products too like face wash and lotions. I only use glass containers for food and no plastic.    I also tried taking melatonin during one of my IVF cycles and I take COQ10 and vitamin E regularity and greatly limit my sugar intake.  Hasn’t helped me yet though:-/  
    Homozygous MTHFR Cr677
    2 iui's to start - BFN 
    IVF 2 - stimmed for 19 days. insanity. Had 5 follicles that looked mature but only 2 contained mature eggs the others were empty.  Nothing made it to day 5
    IVF 3 - added in HGH - 4 mature follicles (had some empties again) 3 made it to day 5/6 for PGS (held for testing with next retrieval
    IVF 4 - Upped my dosage for the first time - Canceled 11 days into sims - looked like 1 follicle and we were afraid it was empty

Sent in IVF round 3 and 6 (4 embryos) for PGS testing and got 2 normal embryos!!!  1Boy and 1Girl. Took a little over a year to get those two embryos so demanded all sorts of test prior to attempting transfer. Did EFT, ERA and NK Cells testing.

FET#1 - Intralipid drips, Prednisone, and did a depot lupron shot before starting the FET protocol
    Chemical pregnancy
    Natural pregnancy - cycle following the FET2????   Miscarriage at 8 weeks.  viability scan had shown an enlarged yolk sac so I had been warned that it was likely not chromosonally normal :(

DEIVF cycle - picked a donor who is willing to be open! Her cycle resulted in in 4 PGS Normal embryos
  • Options
    @adc0417 I’ve read it.  I bought DHEA after reading but never ended up taking it because my RE wasn’t super into it, although she says it’s up to me.  I had already cut fragrance out as I am allergic and stay away as much as possible from soft plastics.  I use a cloth shower curtain liner etc.  I also tried taking melatonin during one of my IVF cycles and I take COQ10.  There is only so much you can avoid chemicals, they truly are everywhere and have likely already done their damage.  I do use EWG certified cosmetics and other beauty products too like face wash and lotions. I only use glass containers for food and no plastic.  It’s all pretty crazy. 
    Homozygous MTHFR Cr677
    2 iui's to start - BFN 

Chemical pregnancy

• Options
    @hopefuljj I totally agree; we have chemicals all around us and unfortunately the damage has probably been done.  It’s so sad that there’s still so much ignorance about it.  I too had already cut out the plastics from my lifestyle, take CoQ10 and DHEA.  Now, cutting out the fragrance, makeup, shower gel etc, but it’s sooo hard.  I don’t know how much difference it’ll make but at least we can’t say we left any stone unturned. 
  • Options
    Exactly.  We can at least say we tried ALL the things:)
    Homozygous MTHFR Cr677
    2 iui's to start - BFN 

Chemical pregnancy

• Options
    ***lurking***
    Hi ladies, i haven't commented much, but i have been following this forum for about 6 months and you guys give me the hope to go on. I just got my AF from my 3rd failed IUI today and it was extra hard today with all of my family celebrating Christmas. In my previous three cycles, i have done two cycles of femara + follistim injections and this last cycle I was on just follistim alone at a higher dose and all three cycles i had about 2-4 mature follicles. My DH's count was always good. For those ladies that chose IVF after 3 failed IUIs and those who continued with IUIs after 3 failed attempts, my question is what were your thoughts about moving onto IVF (in vitro fertilization) vs continuing with IUI (intrauterine insemination) for a couple more rounds? I'm so afraid of spending 15K and having the same results, but on the other hand, I am not sure if IUI (intrauterine insemination) will ever work for me. I do have 6 rounds of coverage for IUIs from my insurance so that is swaying me a little, but my heart just wants some good news soon...Also, is it true that people with low ovarian reserve have a lower than average success rate with IVF? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    ***** child/loss TW *****
    natural pregnancy DD 2012 TTC #2 since 2014
    9/2015 chemical pregnancy
    Initial workup: 
         AMH: 0.898 ng/ml
         Antral Follicle Count: 5
         FSH day 3: 6.56 mIU/ml
         LH day 3: 5.24 mIU/ml
         Estradiol day 3: 46.75 pg/ml

IUI 1-4 BFN

IVF #1 After ovulation was confirmed with progesterone levels on CD19. Cetrotide ½ dose X4 doses and minivelle was started CD 20 to continue through stim. Upon AF, started follistim 150 bid and menopur 75 bid on CD3. Started cetrotide 1 dose when biggest follicle reached 13mm. Retrieved 4 eggs out of 12 follicles, 2 PGS normal, FET #1 9/14/18 BFP beta#1 10dp6dt 369, 12dp6dt 1210 
  • Options

@babyhopeful442 sorry that AF arrived at Xmas. I’m spotting just WFAF too.

Firstly, I would encourage you to discuss this with your RE as they have much more details and are qualified. Also if you haven’t already, please try to get a second opinion to get another professional view on your medical records.

IVF in modern terms is most successful most quickly with least procedures if you are young with normal BW - but so is getting KU naturally! It is most effective when you can get 10-20 months of eggs in one month, fertilize, grow to blast, PGS Test and then transfer back one PGS normal blast on a frozen cycle. Some clinics see an 80% success rate doing this on first transfer! However keep in mind that from 20 eggs most ladies with normal BW still only have 3-5 PGS normal blasts - ie 25%. What nature would do with a BFN, a CP or first tri loss and spread over 20 months, IVF basically does in a test tube in one month. And you still need a normal uterus and lining...

If you’ve had a CP (and a natural PG before) IUI would be indicated to have slightly higher success rates from meta studies than for someone who was never KU before and never even had a CP from an IUI. But they are still not “high” per se. 

What I like about IVF is that we can push for max eggs without having to worry about reductions or multiples, but also that when the eggs are retrieved you get a lot of info - are they mature, do they “look” good, do they fertilize and grow in the “normal” ranges. You can also do the PGS testing to reduce the risk of having CPs due to transferring an aneuploid embryo. 
    But it is a lot of money too. Especially if you only get a few eggs. Many of us end up in a few cycles with cancellations or no viable embryos to transfer.
    My RE said for low AMH you need to be prepared to keep going until you’ve had ten fertilized eggs roughly to be in with a chance on average. Which means a few do it faster, but also some need longer - and many choose an alternate path before then.

If you go on “creatingafamily” you will find some podcasts and links to studies talking exactly about when is the time to move from IUI to IVF, which I hope helps yout too.
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• Options
    @jamieh2000 I hope the sun and snow in Colorado (that’s CO for the non American here right?) is healing. I have good hopes for your ten frosties!!! 

@hopefuljj @adc0417 hope you both get some relaxation these days

@hopeful_mom hope you managed to feel well enough to eat lots of holiday food!!!
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• Options
    I haven't had much to say lately. Just waiting on all my test results and trying not to let my anxiety and stress take over. I hope everyone is having a lovely holiday season so far, and that things aren't too insanely stressful!

Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Options
    Well ladies I’m calling today CD1! IVF#3 here I come!
    I’m crazily thankful that my body cooperated and gave me a perfect 28 day cycle, which means we will be home for the first night of stims on Saturday.
    Maybe I just need to ask my body to handle one small step at a time ;-)
    So the next request is for my body to take the Pergoveris to my ovaries and for my ovaries to take the hint to get several follies with their FSH receptors switched on, growing up together.
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F

• Options
    @emmasemm that’s great!! My body takes its sweeeet time ever since I started IVF, so my 28 day cycles are now like 45 days!
    excited for your IVF #3!!!  I like the idea of asking your body for things one step at a time:)
    2018 let’s do this thing!!!
    Homozygous MTHFR Cr677
    2 iui's to start - BFN 

Chemical pregnancy

• Options
    @emmasemm yay for starting IVF #3!!! Lots of luck.  What’s your protocol this time?

@hopefuljj I’m waiting for my AF.  My cycles too are on 42 days now...pretty messed up
  • Options
    @adc0417 oh man seriously? I’m glad to know it’s not just me but sorry you are dealing with these extended cycles too!! 
    Homozygous MTHFR Cr677
    2 iui's to start - BFN 

Chemical pregnancy

• Options
    Hi ladies, sorry I been MIA. Enjoying my time in Colorado and just trying to forget as much as I can about infertility until I can see my RE next week.

@emmasemm- so glad you are getting started again- I know it’s been such a wait for you! ALl my prayers that the third time is the charm for you!!!

@adc0417 and @hopefuljj- hoping AF is here for you any day now so you can get started too! Let’s hope 2018 is a better year for all us!

History in Spoiler

Back for # 2!
  • Options
    @emmanemm so glad ur back at it! Praying your golden eggs are in this batch!!

@adc0417 @hopefuljj hoping u can get started soon! U ladies r warriors and deserve this!! This process causes havoc on our bodies!! I hate that I had to do 5 cycles in a row but then greatful my body cooperated for me to do so.  It's better for ur body to let u kno when it's ready.  One of my first IUI cycles was delayed due to a cyst I was devastated as the month prior looked great when we just did testing.  That was only the beginning of the tears I would shed through this process.  My RE knew I really wanted to try and kept going bac to retest to get started.  I pushed my body and she never cooperated that cycle and it was a waste of meds and time.  You ladies are smart maybe your bodies just needed a Lil extra time to get ready for all the great eggs coming ur way this next cycle!!! :)

@jamieh2000 so glad u had a good trip!! Looking forward to hearing the game plan and u still enjoying some fun in the sun coming ur way!!!
    History of TTC in spoiler box
    TTC since 2014
    Unexplained Infertility - but I am 40...Low AMH .30
    7 - IUI (50mg-150mg Clomid) Feb - August 2016 all BFN 
    IVF#1 August 2016 (Antagonist protocol 4/5 eggs) Cancelled cycle :( RE thought I would get at least 10.
    IVF#2 Sept 2016 (microdose luporn pro - disappearing follies, ONLY ONE, convert to IUI) BFN
    IVF#3 November 2016 (4 ER, 3 F,  3DT)-BFP  with TWINS // MC both at almost 10wks  :'( 
    IVF#4 March 2017 //EPP  (10 ER (1 wonky so 9 ER) 7F, 3B (5AB, (2)5BB) PGS tested- ALL abnormal  :'( 
    IVF#5 April 2017 // EPP (7 ER, 7F yes! 6B) 2/5 day 4/6 day - 2 PGS normal! yes!! :)
    IVF#6 May 2017 // Antagonist didn't have time for Estrogen Priming...(4 ER, 3 F, 3B) (5AB, (2) 5BB) 2 PGS normal, yes!! :)
    IVF#7 June 2017 // EPP praying this is it and then on to an FET!

• Options
    Hi ladies!!! So, AF just arrived but unfortunately I can’t do an IVF cycle since my clinic is closed for the holidays....so bummed out about it.  
    But, I can do a mock estrogen cycle for DE....wondering if I should get that out of the way!?!
  • Options
    Oh @adc0417 that is such a bummer!! I’m sorry:( I think that doing the mock cycle makes sense if it’s something you can do now to feel like you still have forward momentum!  

@jamieH2000 2018 is gonna be all of our year:) it just has to be!!  I’m glad you are enjoying your time in Colorado:)

@hopeful_mom how are you feeling???? It must be so great to enjoy the Holidays finally being over so many hurdles after all you have been through!! I hope you are having such a lovely time:) 
    Homozygous MTHFR Cr677
    2 iui's to start - BFN 

Chemical pregnancy

• Options
    @adc0417- That is ridic that they aren't even doing baselines right now?! My clinic won't do ER/ET between christmas and new years, but its open otherwise. I am so sorry you have to wait longer :( I hope the next cycle is nice and regular and you can get started too.

@hopefuljj- I am hoping 2018 will be better, but still feeing pretty hopeless after the last failure. hopefully my apppt with the RE on Wed will help me have some more hope. Any sign of AF yet?
    History in Spoiler

Back for # 2!
  • Options
    Hey ladies! 2018 has started and I hope for all of us will herald great things!

@jamieh2000 I hope your appointment on Wednesday gives you a clear plan for the next steps so you can move forward with more confidence. 
    I didn’t want to post too much before, but as well as talking to your RE about an ERA cycle first, maybe you could also ask about baby aspirin, prednisone and doxycycline. Also to discuss natural vs medicated FETs. And if necessary do an ERA for both and see which one you get a better receptive result on.
    Also not sure if they did assisted hatching when they thawed your last emby? They could look at that.
    Also an endometrial scratch before, and using embryo glue.
    Continuing estrogen supplementation during TWW (as well as progesterone of course).
    As I’ve never got to FET before, my research is limited to this so far I’m afraid.

@adc0417 Is the mock estrogen cycle like the ones they do for some people before OE FET too? I would say do it with an ERA if you can as that shouldn’t hold you up for starting stims again with next AF.

@hopefuljj any sign of AF? I hope so then you can get started again. Will they suppress you again before you stim or just straight into stimming?

@hopeful_mom hope peanut is growing according to plan and not giving you too much trouble!!!

AFM Two nights of stims done, I think I will be in Thursday for monitoring, but waiting to hear back when the clinic opens in the morning. I’m super nervous to see if we have more than one follie this time. So I’m just asking for two this time, I mean two isn’t too much to expect from my temperamental ovaries is it?

@dreamscapes_ when are you expecting you results?
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F

• Options
    @emmasemm- I am crossing everything for you to have at least 2 follicles growing this time! Hopefully the time off gave them a rest and they are ready to grow!! I really appreciate your advice on the FET! This past time, I actually was on baby aspirin, and we essentially did a natural (but stimulated to get extra follicles) cycle. We did this because my first transfer attempt (synced with the donor) was a medicated protocol, but my lining didn't get very thick and I got fluid in my lining, so we cancelled. That was likely because of the few polyps that I had though. During my hysterscopy, they did an endo scratch too. I believe they also did assisted hatching, since one of my embryos was very hatched at transfer. I think thats why I am so scared of what is wrong, because we did most everything that REs try with this past transfer. But that is why I think doing an ERA and adding a steroid during transfer are good next steps. While I had a good lining response from the stimulated FET,  my insurance is gone and not sure if my meds will keep being covered. If they aren't, I would need ~$5k worth of meds for each transfer, plus the $4k for the transfer. So I am going to push for a medicated FET protocol for my ERA and hope we can get a good lining, since the meds/monitoring are significantly less. If you think of anything else, please keep sharing! There can never be too many good ideas!!
    History in Spoiler

Back for # 2!
  • Options
    @emmasemm- I am crossing everything for you to have at least 2 follicles growing this time! Hopefully the time off gave them a rest and they are ready to grow!! I really appreciate your advice on the FET! This past time, I actually was on baby aspirin, and we essentially did a natural (but stimulated to get extra follicles) cycle. We did this because my first transfer attempt (synced with the donor) was a medicated protocol, but my lining didn't get very thick and I got fluid in my lining, so we cancelled. That was likely because of the few polyps that I had though. During my hysterscopy, they did an endo scratch too. I believe they also did assisted hatching, since one of my embryos was very hatched at transfer. I think thats why I am so scared of what is wrong, because we did most everything that REs try with this past transfer. But that is why I think doing an ERA and adding a steroid during transfer are good next steps. While I had a good lining response from the stimulated FET,  my insurance is gone and not sure if my meds will keep being covered. If they aren't, I would need ~$5k worth of meds for each transfer, plus the $4k for the transfer. So I am going to push for a medicated FET protocol for my ERA and hope we can get a good lining, since the meds/monitoring are significantly less. If you think of anything else, please keep sharing! There can never be too many good ideas!!
    History in Spoiler

Back for # 2!
  • Options
    Happy New Year, Low AMH fam! I wish you all a year filled with happiness & success! 
    ****Siggy TW****
    natural pregnancy: 2008 
    Me: 28 (Hypothyroid), DH: 35
    Together since: 2010
    Married: 2013
    TTC: 2013
    Infertility: severe MFI, low AMH (0.5)
    Met RE: January 2016
    ER: 3/14 (4 follies, 6 eggs retrieved, 2 fertilized)
    fresh 3dt of 2 embryos= BFP (1 implanted)
    EDD w/ baby boy= 12/6/16
  • Options
    Happy New Years to all my lovely ladies!! Hope we all get our baby next to us wish come true in 2018.

@emmasemm I believe it’s the same thing.  So, I’ll be going my blood work tmrw and then will be started on estrogen injections for 2 weeks to grow my lining adequately.  Excuse my ignorance, but how will ERA prepare my body for stimming in the next cycle?
  • Options
    @emmasemm DH still has to do his SA, which is the last test we need to take care of before the follow up appointment. It's just that it's not covered by insurance and with everything else that's happened lately, we haven't had the extra money to pay for it. So hopefully we can get it done in the next week or so and can have the follow up shortly thereafter.
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Options
    Happy new year to all u lovely ladies!!! Excited for u to all have success in 2018!!!

@emmasemm sending u super miracle grow come on golden eggs!!!  I love reading all the knowledge I've got lady!! I'm still not feeling great so I'm glad u can answer everyone's questions girl, better then an dr :)

@dreamscapes_ I hate that money is ever an issue in this process hope u can get the test done soon!

@adc0417 best of luck with the injections.  I'm so frustrated for u! I hate that the clinics close, that was one aspect with my clinic that I was very impressed they were always open!!! And of course I ended up needing to go in for monitoring on many of them, even July 4th.

@JamieH2000  I really hate this app everything I wrote deleted  :s I'm glad u had a nice time away lord knows u deserve it! I think you've already gotten some great advice, I'm not so versed on FET but will see if I find anything new!!  I wish I knew u needed meds I just gave a bunch away.  I hate that money plays a roll in this.  I have to start paying for storage which is probably 2k a year which I think is BS.  With all the cycles I paid for we shouldn't have to pay that fee till we get our take home baby....hate that this is such a business!!!

@hopefuljj I'm excited for u to get started!! How was your nieces first Xmas?  I'm thrilled that u can find such joy in her!!

AFM:  pregnancy mentioned
    I was just sick sick during the holidays to be honest the all day indigestion and nausea wasn't fun....whatever good moments I have in between I did try to enjoy!!  I am starting to feel huge so I'm hoping to start feeling this sooner then later!!  Here's my current stress!!

My next appt was suppose to be this Wednesday Jan 3 and now got changed to fri Jan 5th.  Which of course I'm Nervous about!! My Miscarriage was the same Friday last year.  I might change the appt.  I hate that I think about it but it's hard not to.  Wish it was February already....January was just the worst!

exciting news is I'll be 18wks on Wednesday :)

History of TTC in spoiler box
    TTC since 2014
    Unexplained Infertility - but I am 40...Low AMH .30
    7 - IUI (50mg-150mg Clomid) Feb - August 2016 all BFN 
    IVF#1 August 2016 (Antagonist protocol 4/5 eggs) Cancelled cycle :( RE thought I would get at least 10.
    IVF#2 Sept 2016 (microdose luporn pro - disappearing follies, ONLY ONE, convert to IUI) BFN
    IVF#3 November 2016 (4 ER, 3 F,  3DT)-BFP  with TWINS // MC both at almost 10wks  :'( 
    IVF#4 March 2017 //EPP  (10 ER (1 wonky so 9 ER) 7F, 3B (5AB, (2)5BB) PGS tested- ALL abnormal  :'( 
    IVF#5 April 2017 // EPP (7 ER, 7F yes! 6B) 2/5 day 4/6 day - 2 PGS normal! yes!! :)
    IVF#6 May 2017 // Antagonist didn't have time for Estrogen Priming...(4 ER, 3 F, 3B) (5AB, (2) 5BB) 2 PGS normal, yes!! :)
    IVF#7 June 2017 // EPP praying this is it and then on to an FET!

• Options
    @adc0417- FX for a good baseline today so you can start your mock cycle!!

@capps42613- thanks for continuing to cheer us on! I can't believe your little boy is already a year :) 

@hopeful_mom- I think thats alottt for storage! I think my clinic is like $500 per year? not that thats super cheap... but $2k seems crazy! You better have this baby and then have another one right away!! I can't believe you are still feeling so sick into the second tri. Hoping it goes away completely soon!!
    History in Spoiler

Back for # 2!
  • Options
    Hi Ladies, 
       I hope everyone had a great holiday. I am in the process of interviewing another RE who specializes in low AMH patients to see if i should switch over and i came across this: https://www.evernote.com/shard/s166/sh/4616d4b7-510f-4718-a12f-d2e0338b8ead/1e44b866aec3287db8c7b57cad758377

It is so well written and the information is so thorough that i thought i'd share it for whoever else might find this useful, especially the supplements. 
    Initial workup: 

IUI 1-4 BFN

IVF #1 After ovulation was confirmed with progesterone levels on CD19. Cetrotide ½ dose X4 doses and minivelle was started CD 20 to continue through stim. Upon AF, started follistim 150 bid and menopur 75 bid on CD3. Started cetrotide 1 dose when biggest follicle reached 13mm. Retrieved 4 eggs out of 12 follicles, 2 PGS normal, FET #1 9/14/18 BFP beta#1 10dp6dt 369, 12dp6dt 1210 
  • Options
    I hope everyone had a good New Year and if you are on the east coast are surviving the cold!!

@emmasemm I’m sending all the good vibes possible your way for Thursday’s scan!! 
    Let’s go ovaries! It’s 2018 and we mean business!!! 

@babyhopeful442 I can’t get that link to work:(

@adc0417 good luck with the mock cycle:) Are the estrogen shots subcutaneous? 

@JamieH2000  good luck at your appointment tomorrow!!! 

@hopeful_mom it’s hard not to always have the fear and sadness after what you went through, but you’ve got this lady!! 

AFM
    I’ve been priming since Friday and have baseline scan Thursday so we shall see if I can make it to retrieval this cycle!
    Homozygous MTHFR Cr677
    2 iui's to start - BFN 

Chemical pregnancy

• Options
    FX for @emmasemm and @hopefuljj Thursday scan...let’s have some good news across this board.

@JamieH2000 good luck tomorrow.  Hope you can come up with a good plan with your RE.

AFM, I will be starting my del-estrogen IM injections tomorrow.  Does anyone have any experience with that? Also, was curious to find out if it prevents natural conception or messes with your natural cycle?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @hopefuljj try this link: https://community.babycenter.com/post/a51436234/new_to_fertility_dor_in_dfw

this is is where I found the link from. It’s under the post from kmasher1 from the resources from calcotje
    Initial workup: 

IUI 1-4 BFN