Infertility

Low AMH Level

Re: Low AMH Level

• laurelew - OMG yes!!  So happy to see this update.  FX for more good news.  
  • Loading the player...
  • @lauralew yay!!!!!!!!!! I’m thrilled for you lady!!! I never made it over to the DE boards when I was doing DE transfers, I should have! Crossing everything that this is your take home baby!!!!!!
    Me: Hashimoto Autoimune Disease
    Homozygous MTHFR Cr677
    DOR - AMH  .27 High FSH (don't even know how high)
    2 iui's to start - BFN 
    IVF 1 -3 made it do day 5!    2 5AA 1 6BB  PGS results =  all abnormal :(
    IVF 2 - stimmed for 19 days. insanity. Had 5 follicles that looked mature but only 2 contained mature eggs the others were empty.  Nothing made it to day 5
    IVF 3 - added in HGH - 4 mature follicles (had some empties again) 3 made it to day 5/6 for PGS (held for testing with next retrieval
    IVF 4 - Upped my dosage for the first time - Canceled 11 days into sims - looked like 1 follicle and we were afraid it was empty
    IVF 5 - Canceled -  looked like 1 follicle and we were afraid it was empty
    IVF 6 - 3 mature, 2 fertalized 1 made it to day 5 and sent for PGS

Sent in IVF round 3 and 6 (4 embryos) for PGS testing and got 2 normal embryos!!!  1Boy and 1Girl. Took a little over a year to get those two embryos so demanded all sorts of test prior to attempting transfer. Did EFT, ERA and NK Cells testing.

FET#1 - Intralipid drips, Prednisone, and did a depot lupron shot before starting the FET protocol
    Chemical pregnancy
    FET#2 - PGS normal boy - BFN
    Natural pregnancy - cycle following the FET2????   Miscarriage at 8 weeks.  viability scan had shown an enlarged yolk sac so I had been warned that it was likely not chromosonally normal :(

DEIVF cycle - picked a donor who is willing to be open! Her cycle resulted in in 4 PGS Normal embryos
    1st transfer - chemical pregnancy
    2nd transfer - success, May 17 2020 due date!
  • Yay!!!!!!! Fantastic @laurelew!!!!!
    Homozygous MTHFR Cr677
    2 iui's to start - BFN 
    IVF 2 - stimmed for 19 days. insanity. Had 5 follicles that looked mature but only 2 contained mature eggs the others were empty.  Nothing made it to day 5
    IVF 3 - added in HGH - 4 mature follicles (had some empties again) 3 made it to day 5/6 for PGS (held for testing with next retrieval
    IVF 4 - Upped my dosage for the first time - Canceled 11 days into sims - looked like 1 follicle and we were afraid it was empty

Sent in IVF round 3 and 6 (4 embryos) for PGS testing and got 2 normal embryos!!!  1Boy and 1Girl. Took a little over a year to get those two embryos so demanded all sorts of test prior to attempting transfer. Did EFT, ERA and NK Cells testing.

FET#1 - Intralipid drips, Prednisone, and did a depot lupron shot before starting the FET protocol
    Chemical pregnancy
    Natural pregnancy - cycle following the FET2????   Miscarriage at 8 weeks.  viability scan had shown an enlarged yolk sac so I had been warned that it was likely not chromosonally normal :(

DEIVF cycle - picked a donor who is willing to be open! Her cycle resulted in in 4 PGS Normal embryos
  • laurelew  JamieH2000  @lucyb1954 - I got my FET schedule and they have me doing estrogen for 11 days, then estrogen and progesterone for 5 days, then transfer. So only 16 days of prep before transfer.  Does that not seem short?  I am asking the nurse to double-check the start date because I thought it was usually more like 20-21 days (?) 
  • @c-town18 My clinic usually does transfers on day 19.  Based on my ERA results I was pre-receptive so I did my transfer on day 20.  Actually, that's when the transfer should be but because my transfer dates would always fall on the wrong end of a weekend they always add two extra holding days, so a typical transfer would have taken place on day 21 but mine actually took place on day 22.  Every clinic has a different protocol.  My philosophy has always been to trust my RE team since I hope and assume that they know best.

• laurelew - how many days of estrogen total did you do prior to transfer then?  
  • laurelew - Oh I see you are saying you did your transfer on the 20th day of taking estrogen right?  I though you were talking about cycle days so that's why I was confused. 
  • @c-town18 let’s see I started patches on June 5 and started PIO today. So I’ll transfer on June 29 so it’s about 24 days of prep. 16 days seems pretty short but I’m not super familiar with different protocols. 
  • @c-town18 Sorry for the confusion.  Yes, 20 days after starting medication (estrogen).  I started the estrogen about 5 days after my first day of AF (I had to wait a few extra days this month to shed all of my lining).

I am not an expert on transfer protocol but my limited understanding is that as long as your lining is the right thickness, the number of days of estrogen is not as important as the days of progesterone immediately prior to the transfer.  Is anyone else able to confirm or deny that?

• I had 0 days of prep! I just monitored for ovulation and when my follicle was large enough to trigger, I triggered with HCG and then transferred 5 days later, and she stuck:)
    Homozygous MTHFR Cr677
    2 iui's to start - BFN 

Chemical pregnancy

• @lauralew OMG YAY!!!!!!  How exciting!! I am so happy for you!!  Stick, baby, stick!!!  

39 years old   DH 41.  Sperm looks great.  We live in San Diego  
    Me:  ****TW loss mentioned***
    MTHFR Homozygous 677TT (dx 2016)
    hypothyroid
    8/2018           Off birth control
    11/29/2018    CP
    2/10/2019.    CP
    3/8/2019        Saw fertility doctor, AFC 5, labs drawn
    3/14/2019      Pregnant
    4/18/2019      9 week ultrasound  MM , stopped growing at 6 weeks, no HB.  D&C 
    5/2/2019       Return to fertility doctor, labs show AMH 0.27. Diminished Ovarian Reserve
                         1st of 3 Egg retrievals planned tentatively for July
    6/29/2019     started Antagonist Protocol 
    7/12/2019     First egg retrieval, only retrieved one egg and fell apart immediately, poor quality.
    8/7/2019.      Second cycle (follicular antagonist) canceled on day 5 of stims when a very large lead follicle grew out of nowhere.
    11/8/2019.    Second Egg retrieval with Lupron Flare Protocol.  2 eggs retrieved, fertilized with ICSI but no reaction occurred at all.                       Told I will never have my own babies with my eggs.
    12/20/2019    ERA - pre-receptive.  Needed 24 hours more of progesterone
    2/2020          CP
     3/2/2020     Egg donor cycle in Prague at Unica Clinic, 2 AA embryos, 1 transfer, 1 on ice. BFN.  Due to pandemic, we could not return to Prague and will abandon our remaining embryo.
    4/20/2020.  BFP trying on our own! 
    06/04/2020   After HBs at 7 and 9 weeks, MM at 10 weeks 3 days.  D&C, Hemorrhaged out 1 liter of blood from uterine artery rupture during procedure.     Spent 1 night in the hospital with a balloon tamponade in my uterus. Baby was mosaic Trisomy 21.
    8/2020.  Moving forward with Donor Egg cycle at Utah Fertility Center and sharing a cycle with ladypOtter (Gina) I met on the Bump who was also supposed to go to Prague but couldn't.  
    9/26/2020 Donor retrieval of 26 eggs, 24 mature.  Split cycle so I have 12 eggs with all 12 fertilizing. 6 PGS normal 3 boys, 3 girls
    10/29/2020 Transfer day of  girl donor egg embryo.     BFP! First HCG 92.9. Then inappropriate rise, plateau and falling.  Possibly ectopic pregnancy.  ER visit with diagnosis of "pregnancy location unknown". CP
    1/19/2021 Embryos shipped from Utah to my local clinic, starting prednisone for anti-histamine protocol. 
    2/26/2021 FET girl embryo BFP. Betas 62, 139, 386! HB at 6 weeks, then baby stopped growing at 8 week check up with weak HB measuring 6 weeks 4 days.  MM at 9 weeks. D&C 4/15/21
    7/13/2021 FET boy and girl embryos. First beta 10dp5dt 177, 14dp5dt 1631, 16dp5dt 6809. Pregnant with Identical triplets.  At 9 weeks, Baby C no longer had a heart beat. Identical Twin Girls.   Pregnancy complicated by TRAP Sequence with baby C an Acardiac fetus still receiving blood flow being pumped to it by other girls.  Referred to UCSF at 18 weeks for consultation.  No intervention needed at this time
    2/18/22 After a failed NST, at 34 weeks 1 day, Charlotte born 4lb 4oz and Lily born 4lbs 10 oz.  Our hearts are complete.  Baby girls in NICU to grow and learn to eat.
    History in Spoiler
  • @andreamm31 how are you doing girl? <3
  • andreamm31 - How was your trip?  I hope it was as wonderful as it sounde

AFM I asked the nurse what was up with the shortish prep and she said it was the exact same protocol as the one they used with my last FET (which was successful) so they were replicating it.  Can't argue with that I guess.  
  • @andreamm31 How are you doing and feeling now? I will PM you the details but it is a international program that works with clinics around the world so they do everything for you and have protocals in place on shipping semen and then shipping the embies. Happy to be fall buddies with you :)
    @hopefuljj Thank you!
    @C-town18 Congrats on getting started, thank-you for the words of encouragement
    @Lucyb1954 Thank you, yes getting outside and with gyms closed so much harder.
    @Hopeful_mom Thank-you!
  • laurelew Great news! Super excited.  I hear about this ERA test and asked my RE and he didn't comment much on it. Should I push to have it since I have time before the fall transfer?  I only had IUI in past and my lining has always looked good, does that have anything to do with to do the test or not?
  • @Imajin99 I had only had IUIs before switching over to DE as well.  I also had a poor response to IVF stim.  The protocol my RE used was to try one FET based on the standard transfer date.  When that failed she wanted to do the ERA, which showed I was pre-receptive (meaning my ideal transfer time was one day later than where most women would fall).  I believe that the logic of not doing the ERA before the first FET was that it was more time and money and if the first FET worked then great -- why look for a problem that might not exist?

I do not consider an expert by any means and I don't know if there is really a right or wrong answer to whether to get an ERA done before your first transfer or not.  You could do it only to find out you didn't need it or you could not do it only to find out it might have helped.    

If you do opt to do an ERA, some people will also refer to it as a mock cycle.  During the ERA/mock cycle, you literally follow the same transfer protocol for that month and then on the day that would have been the transfer they biopsy some of your endometrial lining to determine your best date of transfer.  Following the biopsy you stop all medication, wait for AF, and then I was able to move right into my next transfer month.

• Imajin99 - I have always been under the impression that ERA would be indicated if you transferred what you know to be a good embryo(s) and it didn't stick, or had a few transfers of untested embryos and none stuck, that sort of thing. I agree with @laurelew that there is probably no right or wrong answer here but if you haven't had prior failed transfers then you may be spending $ investigating a problem that you don't have (?)  I don't know what percentage of women are pre or post-receptive though (aka would benefit from that test); that might be a good question for your RE. I'd be interested to hear what other ladies on the board think though. I feel like JamieH2000 might have thoughts on this.  
  • @Imajin99 It's really hard to know whether to proceed with the ERA test before transferring. I have not done it and will be transferring on Monday. However, if it fails, I will be doing an ERA. There haven't been very large scale studies on the test. I do feel a bit nervous about not doing it but my RE didn't see a reason to do it, that said, I have never made it to transfer before. 

From your siggy I can see that you had a BFP that resulted in miscarriage -- given that you actually did have an embryo implant, maybe that's a sign you're hitting the right window? I don't know, but it's maybe something to bring up with your RE. 

I'm so happy you're doing a Fall FET. Honestly, this week we're hitting July 1...fall will be here before you know it!

@c-town18 I think I have totally asked this before...what's your xfer date? Sorry, I remember pretty much nothing at this point but I know you're transferring in July. Yay! Do you know what sex you are transferring? Or just going with the highest rated?
  • @laurelew , @c-town18  , @lucyb1954 54 Thank for your information and what you indicated is what my RE had said that there is nothing at this point to be concerned about.  I did not realize there would be extra costs associated with this but that is good to know.  I will email my clinic and the nurses to ask my RE again but yes I think if our first transfer fails I would request for that before doing another transfer.  Hopefully it does not come to that.  **Trigger Warning** Yes @lucyb1954 the short lived success was from an IUI.  Alll my IVF had been cancelled due to poor response.
  • Hi everyone, I have been on and off this board for the past several years but love checking in on everyone, even if mostly lurking. I just had an ERA and BCL6 test this week. *TW* I miscarried at 8 weeks in April and had a D&C. I have 2 embryos left, and have had 3 failed transfers in a row including the M/C in the past several months, after having one successful transfer/birth back in 2017.

My RE is not super optimistic that the ERA and BCL6 results will give a hint as to what is going on, but thought we should do them just to check everything. I have to wait a few weeks for results. I got the genetic testing related to blood clots and that was negative too.

Hope everyone is hanging in there ...
  • @lrynwnab I'm so sorry to hear about your 3 failed transfers.  I hope that the ERA and BCL6 give you some answers moving forward.  <3

• lrynwnab - I'm sorry you're here but we're glad to have you.  How is your recovery going?  Ugh, I know how heartbreaking that is. *TW* Do you know if the embryos you've been transferring are choromosomally normal?  That was always my problem, I was transferring abnormal embryos and wouldn't know it until after I miscarried and tested the POC. *End TW*.  
    lucyb1954 - July 15th is the big day!   Not far off at all.  
  • thanks @laurelew and @c-town18. Yes @c-town18 I had my embryos tested after the first two failed transfers. So the third one was definitely OK and it did stick for a while. Pretty weird since the first ever transfer I had was a success.
  • lrynwnab Hope you are recovering well physically, I am sure the emotions will take some time but good for your RE to have something in place and tested before your next transfer.
  • hopefuljjhopefuljj member
    edited June 2020
    @JamieH2000 @lucyb1954!!! Ladies!! Good luck on this wonderful transfer day!!!!
    Homozygous MTHFR Cr677
    2 iui's to start - BFN 

Chemical pregnancy

• @JamieH2000 @lucyb1954 - Yes good luck, girls!  We're thinking of you!  
  • Thank you friends!!! Honestly I couldn't be here without the ladies on this board. I would be a wreck! I'm listening to my positive affirmations and trying to stay in a good place, but I have so many weird feels of nervousness. @c-town18 Yay for transfer in 2 weeks! That's awesome!

@lrynwnab hi <3 so sorry to hear about your losses, this isn't an easy road. I do hope there will be some answers for you. I know that some folks have said that even if you haven't tested positive for any autoimmune stuff, an autoimmune protocol can be helpful. 
  • lucyb1954 - I was just telling DH last night that I am feeling weird/not feeling very confident about this upcoming transfer, not sure why, maybe because the world has just been so shitty lately.  I need to get my head straight and in a good place in the next two weeks!  Do you recommend any particular affirmations to listen to?  
  • @c-town18 I'm using an app called ThinkUp recommended by one Miss @hopefuljj and I've found it to be really helpful. I'm not the most positive person and what it has you do is select some affirmations and then it puts it to music and you can listen to it. It's a wee bit weird doing the recording. There's a certain amount of affirmations you can do for free and then you pay 7.99 to do some more. The ones most helpful to me are:
    "In this moment I choose to release the past and look forward to the good that awaits me." and 
    "The past is just a story. Today is a new beginning."
    It's so hard to let go of the infertility trauma :( and I totally understand that feeling of just not feeling very positive about things. <3<3<3
  • @JamieH2000 @lucyb1954 Hope it all went smoothly, put your feet up and relax, the positive affirmations can be great. I need to do more of that and more often.
  • Thanks to everyone for their kind words, it's nice to be back. Good luck to @JamieH2000 and @lucyb1954 during the 2WW!

One of my tests came back and it was positive for BCL6. I am pretty surprised as I never even considered endometriosis as a possibility. My RE said that 2 months of Lupron prior to transfer is the recommended course. She said it was kind of awful. She was also worried about things shutting back down for COVID and thus not sure if she wanted me to start on it. She's checking into the possibility of whether 1 month of Lupron is recommended by anyone.

Has anyone else undergone this treatment?
  • edited June 2020
    @irynwnab, I have endometriosis severely and for my second FET,  my RE put me on Orilissa (high dose 1 month, low dose 1 month) for two months.   It is an oral GNRH antagonist vs. Lupron is injectable GNRH agonist.   I had Lupron Depot back in the dark ages right before I started IVF,  as well.  Lupron was tough.  Migraines, hot flashes, visual and hearing disturbances, weeping and wailing.  The only side effect I had on Orilissa was short-term working memory loss.   I had Norethindrone as an add-back with both GNRH inhibitors, it is a progesterone-type drug that helps a lot with side effects and suppressing endo; it's what I have for birth control between cycles. 
    For my third FET, I wasn't on a GNRH inhibitor beforehand,  and still got pregnant. 
    Either Orilissa or Lupron will re set progesterone resistance and normalize BCL6 levels.   My RE got the Orilissa salesperson to give me a manufacturer coupon that reduced my cost to $5 a month.  It's about $850 cash price, so definitely look into the coupon program. 

My RE always has me on .15-3 combination birth control for 3 weeks after the GNRH inhibitor to "wake up" the hormone receptors as they fold up and go dormant while there are no hormones in your system.   
    Hope this helps.
  • @lauralew  such fantastic news!  So happy your HCG is more than doubling!  So reassuring!!!
    @c-town18 your big day is getting so close!!!  Sounds like your docs got the best course of action planned from your previous one and they will get you preggo again!  You got this girl!!  
    @JamieH2000 and @lucyb1954 cant wait to hear your updates ladies!!  Got such a good feeling for your girls!  
    @lmajin99. I did an ERA before ever doing a transfer, mostly because I was certain I would be pre-receptive, and I was.  I needed an extra 24 hours.  But that didn't help me at all when I did my transfer in Prague.  So who knows how reliable it is.  But I will say, that test was soooooo painful!  It didn't last long, maybe 10 seconds, but it was pretty uncomfortable, so try not to do it unless you really really need it.   Also, thanks for the email!  I wrote you back!
    @lrynwnab welcome to the group and so sorry to hear about your loss.  Hopefully your new protocol will be successful. 

AFM... My trip to Sedona was so healing and peaceful and wonderful.  I got a treatment while I was there and I really started to feel more like me, less sadness, and more joy. I focused a lot on journaling, feeling everything I needed to feel, and just being active in nature and absorbing all that amazing vortex energy.  hubby loved it there when he joined me.  We did see an intuitive who came recommended by the woman I got a treatment from.  She said I would get my miracle baby on our own.....which of course messes with my head....so I am back to being unsure what to do next with the EU closing the borders for US citizens.  I have no idea when we could go back to Prague and Im scared to try on our own because I just don't know how many more miscarriages I can take.  So who knows what will happen.  At least I know I can relax for a few months because no one will touch me anyways with my big bleed June 4th.  So I guess i will try to just relax and focus on continuing to do good self care and keep my energy balanced and even like it is now.  Hubby and I are also starting to look at houses and plan for a move soon, so at least that will be super distracting and time consuming for the next few months so it will take my mind off things. 
    Thank you all for constantly checking up on me and being such a great support system.  you ladies are all such amazing women and I feel very blessed to be part of this supportive group!  Much love to you all. xoxoxox

hypothyroid
    11/29/2018    CP
    2/10/2019.    CP
    3/14/2019      Pregnant
    5/2/2019       Return to fertility doctor, labs show AMH 0.27. Diminished Ovarian Reserve
    7/12/2019     First egg retrieval, only retrieved one egg and fell apart immediately, poor quality.
    8/7/2019.      Second cycle (follicular antagonist) canceled on day 5 of stims when a very large lead follicle grew out of nowhere.
    11/8/2019.    Second Egg retrieval with Lupron Flare Protocol.  2 eggs retrieved, fertilized with ICSI but no reaction occurred at all.                       Told I will never have my own babies with my eggs.
    2/2020          CP
     3/2/2020     Egg donor cycle in Prague at Unica Clinic, 2 AA embryos, 1 transfer, 1 on ice. BFN.  Due to pandemic, we could not return to Prague and will abandon our remaining embryo.
    06/04/2020   After HBs at 7 and 9 weeks, MM at 10 weeks 3 days.  D&C, Hemorrhaged out 1 liter of blood from uterine artery rupture during procedure.     Spent 1 night in the hospital with a balloon tamponade in my uterus. Baby was mosaic Trisomy 21.
    8/2020.  Moving forward with Donor Egg cycle at Utah Fertility Center and sharing a cycle with ladypOtter (Gina) I met on the Bump who was also supposed to go to Prague but couldn't.  
    9/26/2020 Donor retrieval of 26 eggs, 24 mature.  Split cycle so I have 12 eggs with all 12 fertilizing. 6 PGS normal 3 boys, 3 girls
    10/29/2020 Transfer day of  girl donor egg embryo.     BFP! First HCG 92.9. Then inappropriate rise, plateau and falling.  Possibly ectopic pregnancy.  ER visit with diagnosis of "pregnancy location unknown". CP
    1/19/2021 Embryos shipped from Utah to my local clinic, starting prednisone for anti-histamine protocol. 
    2/26/2021 FET girl embryo BFP. Betas 62, 139, 386! HB at 6 weeks, then baby stopped growing at 8 week check up with weak HB measuring 6 weeks 4 days.  MM at 9 weeks. D&C 4/15/21
    7/13/2021 FET boy and girl embryos. First beta 10dp5dt 177, 14dp5dt 1631, 16dp5dt 6809. Pregnant with Identical triplets.  At 9 weeks, Baby C no longer had a heart beat. Identical Twin Girls.   Pregnancy complicated by TRAP Sequence with baby C an Acardiac fetus still receiving blood flow being pumped to it by other girls.  Referred to UCSF at 18 weeks for consultation.  No intervention needed at this time
    2/18/22 After a failed NST, at 34 weeks 1 day, Charlotte born 4lb 4oz and Lily born 4lbs 10 oz.  Our hearts are complete.  Baby girls in NICU to grow and learn to eat.
    History in Spoiler
  • @lyrnwnab- I did not do lupron depot but it was probably next if my last transfer hadn’t worked. Sounds like calling the stork had some great thoughts!

@andreamm31- so glad your trip was healing!! Is there anyway the Prague clinic could ship the embryos? Maybe it’s too risky... but my feeling is it’s going to be unsafe to travel to EU for a long time :( if they ever let us in again...
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • Yes, @andreamm31, good to hear from you, and glad your trip went well and was healing for you. I agree with @JamieH2000 about shipping embryos...I think there's other DE programs that do that and that way you could get started sooner?

• @lucyb1954 @JamieH2000. Yes, actually, I emailed my coordinator asking her about shipping my embryo and she has not responded yet.  grrrrrrr.  Its making me wonder if maybe I should try to find a program like that here....but I private messaged @lmajin99 and she told me about how hers worked.  She is up in Canada and that was kinda their own solution up there without having donor banks.  I don't know if anything like that can be organized with a clinic here.  But I did put the word out to my clinic and its a new coordinator and her communication so far has been terrible!!  Ill write her again because I wrote the email a week ago!  If anyone knows of any programs here in the states, let me know!!

hypothyroid
    11/29/2018    CP
    2/10/2019.    CP
    3/14/2019      Pregnant
    2/2020          CP
    History in Spoiler