Infertility

Low AMH Level

Re: Low AMH Level

• andreamm31 - OMG yes you are on quite the rollercoaster girl!  I think betas starting next week sounds reasonable (?)  I know it's such a fine line between not wanting to get your hopes up but for course being excited.  Eeek, I have everything crossed for you.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here, but I also would like to share my story :smile: I am 39, was TTC naturally for a couple of years. Failed. Turned to a fertility doctor and after some tests and screenings, I was diagnosed with a diminished ovarian reserve and low AMH levels. First, we've tried to do the IVF cycle with my own eggs (2 times), but they've never reached day 5. So eventually our Dr. recommended us to go for an egg donation program. We've chosen our donor (which was not an easy thing to do actually), and after the egg retrieval we've got 12 DE and only 8 of them passed the PGS testing (5 boys and 3 girls). So our next step should have been the ET, but because of the lockdown we couldn't travel to our clinic in Kiev, Ukraine (IVMED clinic), so we had to postpone our treatment. Hope everything will get back to normal soon and the lockdown will be over.
    Take care, ladies!
  • @andreamm31 oh I’m really hoping for you. You could start betas whenever - the important thing is the % change between the two betas irrespective of the starting one. And of course knowing when you hit a number which means you could see a yoke sac or later a HB on US. 
    The cycle after a failed IVF or FET does supposedly give you a boost to naturally conceiving... 
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• @peaceful_angel Wow, that's a great number of embryos!  In the midst of the pandemic, I imagine that international DE programs definitely add another layer of stress and uncertainty as you now have to wait for two countries to get their numbers of virus cases under control.  Hopefully you'll be able to travel soon for your FET.  For me it was very exciting starting the DE process and to think that this might actually finally work.  :)

@andreamm31 How have you been holding up with everything?  The TWW is so hard, no matter if it is after trying naturally or fertility treatments.  For me it is always feels like such an agonizing mental limbo to be in.  And I've never even gotten a faint line of a first response test.  Hang in there and keep us updated.

• @c-town18 @emmasemm @lauralew. So the reason I assumed Id wait till Monday is because I know they need to do them every 48 hours.  And they wouldn't want to start on a Friday because my labs are not open on the weekend.  Sure enough, when I called today to let them know I had a positive pregnancy test, they said I have to wait till Monday so we can have accurate every 48 hour hcg.  Also, they wanted to go ahead and schedule me for May 4th which would put me at 6 weeks and 4 days to check me out and do an ultrasound to make sure everything is progressing.  I was shocked!  This is a new OB....my last OB wouldn't see me till 9 weeks.  I think because Ive had so many miscarriages they want to keep a close eye.  Also, I took another test tonight and this one is definetly a strong bold line, darker than the control. So that made me feel a little better, but I did have a little spotting tonight so Im definetly not super confident in this embryo...but I think its a good sign that im even fertilizing an egg!
    @peaceful_angel Welcome to the group!   those are some great numbers!! We only got 2 embryos in Prague with Donor Eggs.  I was so disappointed.   I know its hard to wait, but at least you have so many embryos to work with and when things open back up, you will be good to go!  

39 years old   DH 41.  Sperm looks great.  We live in San Diego  
    Me:  ****TW loss mentioned***
    MTHFR Homozygous 677TT (dx 2016)
    hypothyroid
    8/2018           Off birth control
    11/29/2018    CP
    2/10/2019.    CP
    3/8/2019        Saw fertility doctor, AFC 5, labs drawn
    3/14/2019      Pregnant
    4/18/2019      9 week ultrasound  MM , stopped growing at 6 weeks, no HB.  D&C 
    5/2/2019       Return to fertility doctor, labs show AMH 0.27. Diminished Ovarian Reserve
                         1st of 3 Egg retrievals planned tentatively for July
    6/29/2019     started Antagonist Protocol 
    7/12/2019     First egg retrieval, only retrieved one egg and fell apart immediately, poor quality.
    8/7/2019.      Second cycle (follicular antagonist) canceled on day 5 of stims when a very large lead follicle grew out of nowhere.
    11/8/2019.    Second Egg retrieval with Lupron Flare Protocol.  2 eggs retrieved, fertilized with ICSI but no reaction occurred at all.                       Told I will never have my own babies with my eggs.
    12/20/2019    ERA - pre-receptive.  Needed 24 hours more of progesterone
    2/2020          CP
     3/2/2020     Egg donor cycle in Prague at Unica Clinic, 2 AA embryos, 1 transfer, 1 on ice. BFN.  Due to pandemic, we could not return to Prague and will abandon our remaining embryo.
    4/20/2020.  BFP trying on our own! 
    06/04/2020   After HBs at 7 and 9 weeks, MM at 10 weeks 3 days.  D&C, Hemorrhaged out 1 liter of blood from uterine artery rupture during procedure.     Spent 1 night in the hospital with a balloon tamponade in my uterus. Baby was mosaic Trisomy 21.
    8/2020.  Moving forward with Donor Egg cycle at Utah Fertility Center and sharing a cycle with ladypOtter (Gina) I met on the Bump who was also supposed to go to Prague but couldn't.  
    9/26/2020 Donor retrieval of 26 eggs, 24 mature.  Split cycle so I have 12 eggs with all 12 fertilizing. 6 PGS normal 3 boys, 3 girls
    10/29/2020 Transfer day of  girl donor egg embryo.     BFP! First HCG 92.9. Then inappropriate rise, plateau and falling.  Possibly ectopic pregnancy.  ER visit with diagnosis of "pregnancy location unknown". CP
    1/19/2021 Embryos shipped from Utah to my local clinic, starting prednisone for anti-histamine protocol. 
    2/26/2021 FET girl embryo BFP. Betas 62, 139, 386! HB at 6 weeks, then baby stopped growing at 8 week check up with weak HB measuring 6 weeks 4 days.  MM at 9 weeks. D&C 4/15/21
    7/13/2021 FET boy and girl embryos. First beta 10dp5dt 177, 14dp5dt 1631, 16dp5dt 6809. Pregnant with Identical triplets.  At 9 weeks, Baby C no longer had a heart beat. Identical Twin Girls.   Pregnancy complicated by TRAP Sequence with baby C an Acardiac fetus still receiving blood flow being pumped to it by other girls.  Referred to UCSF at 18 weeks for consultation.  No intervention needed at this time
    2/18/22 After a failed NST, at 34 weeks 1 day, Charlotte born 4lb 4oz and Lily born 4lbs 10 oz.  Our hearts are complete.  Baby girls in NICU to grow and learn to eat.
    History in Spoiler
  • @andreamm31 Yes a rollercoaster indeed, praying this is your sticky for you.  Hope you have a nice and relaxing weekend ahead.
    @peaceful_angel Welcome to the page, those numbers of embies sounds great.  Hoping things settle down with the pandemic and you can travel and the rest of us can get back on track with our plans as well.
  • Oh @c-town18 that is some BS, I’m sorry you are dealing with that!  I had a friend get charged an insane amount of money after a regular gyno appointment many years back because they needed an ultrasound machine, she has uterine issues, and they claimed that the brand of machine they used wasn’t covered?!!!! It was insane!!!  I hope they can work it out, I’m so sorry you have to deal with this bs:(that kind of stuff is so frustrating and makes no sense like emmasemm said above!
    Me: Hashimoto Autoimune Disease
    Homozygous MTHFR Cr677
    DOR - AMH  .27 High FSH (don't even know how high)
    2 iui's to start - BFN 
    IVF 1 -3 made it do day 5!    2 5AA 1 6BB  PGS results =  all abnormal :(
    IVF 2 - stimmed for 19 days. insanity. Had 5 follicles that looked mature but only 2 contained mature eggs the others were empty.  Nothing made it to day 5
    IVF 3 - added in HGH - 4 mature follicles (had some empties again) 3 made it to day 5/6 for PGS (held for testing with next retrieval
    IVF 4 - Upped my dosage for the first time - Canceled 11 days into sims - looked like 1 follicle and we were afraid it was empty
    IVF 5 - Canceled -  looked like 1 follicle and we were afraid it was empty
    IVF 6 - 3 mature, 2 fertalized 1 made it to day 5 and sent for PGS

Sent in IVF round 3 and 6 (4 embryos) for PGS testing and got 2 normal embryos!!!  1Boy and 1Girl. Took a little over a year to get those two embryos so demanded all sorts of test prior to attempting transfer. Did EFT, ERA and NK Cells testing.

FET#1 - Intralipid drips, Prednisone, and did a depot lupron shot before starting the FET protocol
    Chemical pregnancy
    FET#2 - PGS normal boy - BFN
    Natural pregnancy - cycle following the FET2????   Miscarriage at 8 weeks.  viability scan had shown an enlarged yolk sac so I had been warned that it was likely not chromosonally normal :(

DEIVF cycle - picked a donor who is willing to be open! Her cycle resulted in in 4 PGS Normal embryos
    1st transfer - chemical pregnancy
    2nd transfer - success, May 17 2020 due date!
  • @andreamm31 -  Wow! Also sending positive thoughts that this one sticks!! (hugs)

• edited April 2020
    @laurelew
    Thanks a lot for your kind words!
    Yeah, it adds some more stress, but we were really lucky to stimulate the donor and do the egg retrieval procedure before the outbreak happend, cause now all the medical procedures are suspended in Ukraine (i think the situation is pretty much the same in all EU countries). So now we just have to wait for the lockdown to be over and an opportunity to travel to the clinic.
    Hope this "waiting game" is gonna end soon and we all will resume our treatments  ;)
  • andreamm31 
    Wow, that's quite a story! You've gone through some tough times in this journey, but I do really hope everything will be fine this time and this one sticks! Sending you good vibes and giving mental hugs  :) And thnx for your kind words!
    Btw, can I ask you a question? Have your doctor explained what the reason of such a low quantity of embryos was? Was there any problems with sperm? Usually if everything is fine with sperm, there are big chances to get a fair amount of embryos with DE. When we were at IVMED clinic for the first time, we've met a lovely couple from the UK, so they said they got 31 DE retrieved :o , not sure how many of them have passed the PGS, but still it's an unbelievable result!
  • Help, Im freaking out!!  So you guys know last week i had a faint line on monday and the lines didnt get fully dark until Friday.   I was using the cheap ones Assured (which are actually supposedly very sensitive and also first response.  My first responses were all very light.  I was convinced I was having another chemical pregnancy.  I waited till today (monday) to get a beta drawn and it is crazy high.  its 4,921!!   Im technically 5 weeks 3 days.  But i didnt ovulate until day 18 of my cycle.   Im super scared this is actually a bad sign, like a molar pregnancy or something like that.  Even if i had an HCG of 25 last monday, then it should be  doubling like this.... Wed 50, Friday 100, sunday 200, today 300.  Anyone have an extremely high HCG that didnt fit with their picture??? I read it could be a few things.... multiples, down syndrome, or a molar.  HELP!!!!  I have so much anxiety right now, i dont know what to think.  My repeat beta will be Wednesday.  

hypothyroid
    11/29/2018    CP
    2/10/2019.    CP
    3/14/2019      Pregnant
    5/2/2019       Return to fertility doctor, labs show AMH 0.27. Diminished Ovarian Reserve
    7/12/2019     First egg retrieval, only retrieved one egg and fell apart immediately, poor quality.
    8/7/2019.      Second cycle (follicular antagonist) canceled on day 5 of stims when a very large lead follicle grew out of nowhere.
    11/8/2019.    Second Egg retrieval with Lupron Flare Protocol.  2 eggs retrieved, fertilized with ICSI but no reaction occurred at all.                       Told I will never have my own babies with my eggs.
    2/2020          CP
     3/2/2020     Egg donor cycle in Prague at Unica Clinic, 2 AA embryos, 1 transfer, 1 on ice. BFN.  Due to pandemic, we could not return to Prague and will abandon our remaining embryo.
    06/04/2020   After HBs at 7 and 9 weeks, MM at 10 weeks 3 days.  D&C, Hemorrhaged out 1 liter of blood from uterine artery rupture during procedure.     Spent 1 night in the hospital with a balloon tamponade in my uterus. Baby was mosaic Trisomy 21.
    8/2020.  Moving forward with Donor Egg cycle at Utah Fertility Center and sharing a cycle with ladypOtter (Gina) I met on the Bump who was also supposed to go to Prague but couldn't.  
    9/26/2020 Donor retrieval of 26 eggs, 24 mature.  Split cycle so I have 12 eggs with all 12 fertilizing. 6 PGS normal 3 boys, 3 girls
    10/29/2020 Transfer day of  girl donor egg embryo.     BFP! First HCG 92.9. Then inappropriate rise, plateau and falling.  Possibly ectopic pregnancy.  ER visit with diagnosis of "pregnancy location unknown". CP
    1/19/2021 Embryos shipped from Utah to my local clinic, starting prednisone for anti-histamine protocol. 
    2/26/2021 FET girl embryo BFP. Betas 62, 139, 386! HB at 6 weeks, then baby stopped growing at 8 week check up with weak HB measuring 6 weeks 4 days.  MM at 9 weeks. D&C 4/15/21
    7/13/2021 FET boy and girl embryos. First beta 10dp5dt 177, 14dp5dt 1631, 16dp5dt 6809. Pregnant with Identical triplets.  At 9 weeks, Baby C no longer had a heart beat. Identical Twin Girls.   Pregnancy complicated by TRAP Sequence with baby C an Acardiac fetus still receiving blood flow being pumped to it by other girls.  Referred to UCSF at 18 weeks for consultation.  No intervention needed at this time
    2/18/22 After a failed NST, at 34 weeks 1 day, Charlotte born 4lb 4oz and Lily born 4lbs 10 oz.  Our hearts are complete.  Baby girls in NICU to grow and learn to eat.
    History in Spoiler
  • andreamm31 - I mean, this sounds like great news to me girlie. Congratulations, you have yourself a seriously strong beta! You've been through the ringer in the fertility department, and you seem to be a kind-hearted person who is busting her a$$ as a nurse caring for sick people in this crazy time. For the next two days try to accept that maybe, just maybe, karma is catching up and things are finally going your way.  I say all is well until your doc tells you otherwise.  
  • @c-town18 thanks girlie.  I calmed down a little bit after the nurse called to talk to me.  She said that I shouldn't trust the home pregnancy tests because there can be so much variability.  She said that by next Monday at my ultrasound, we should be able to see the heartbeat based on where my beta is now.  So Im praying that Wednesday we have another good beta.  Im no longer thinking its a molar....man does my mind go to some crazy places with this fertility stuff.  But I am spotting today which is new and having some cramps, so Im definetly scared.  But Ive always had really crazy things happen to me....could it possibly be that it took a negative donor egg transfer in Prague and a worldwide pandemic to bring us our baby??? I really do try my best to put good out into the world, so you are right, I do deserve this karma.  Thanks for you kind words , they mean so much friend!

hypothyroid
    11/29/2018    CP
    2/10/2019.    CP
    3/14/2019      Pregnant
    2/2020          CP
    History in Spoiler
  • @andreamm31 glad the nurse gave you sound advice - I would say your beta is exactly average for 5+3 and if you had an US now you would see the GS and a fetal pole - and absolutely next week based on this you should see a HB.
    I have some ideas in my head how meds help your body reset somehow and thus seem to increase the chance of a pregnancy. But there’s no evidence behind it. 

And if you’re spotting and cramping I would personally put myself on pelvic rest - no sex! and no lifting, no sport, only short very very gentle walking. No heating pads, no baths, no crazy hot showers. You could easily have an SCH or a cyst leading to the spotting, it’s very common for those of us who have had lots of stuff going on down there.

Keeping everything crossed for you! 
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• So happy to report that I'm coming off the bench this month!  No transfer yet but at least I'll be able to do something.

AF started yesterday (Apr 27). I was so stressed because my clinic is reopening on May 1, which meant I was a few days early to be able to start my ERA cycle since May 1 would be past the window for the day 2/3 blood work and u/s. However I just got a call from the IVF coordinator this morning and she said they are okay with me starting the estrogen pills and patches tomorrow without the initial blood work and u/s and then we'll continue to proceed as normal. ERA is slated for May 19 and if all goes well I should be able to transfer again sometime in early to mid-June.  :#

@andreamm31 I am keeping my FX for you for another positive beta tomorrow and a great u/s next week.  :)
  • @emmasemm yes, that is great advice, I already decided that I would not do anything strenuous today.  And no sex for us right now, hubby knows Im too scared.  Ive heard that too from other stories about the meds helping reset things.  Im really hoping this is it for me.  
    @lauralew that is so wonderful they want to proceed with your ERA.  I had an ERA in December and holy cow, I was not prepared!  It was sooooo uncomfortable.  It only lasted like 10 seconds, but it shocked me.   I was so glad I did it because I was pre-receptive and needed an extra 24 hours of progesterone.  Transfer in June sounds perfect!! 

hypothyroid
    11/29/2018    CP
    2/10/2019.    CP
    3/14/2019      Pregnant
    2/2020          CP
    History in Spoiler
  • @andreamm31 Oh fun.  Something for me to look forward to, lol.  I already have hysteroscopies at the top of my list for how uncomfortable they are (so far throughout this process I've had to do 3 of those since my clinic likes to see that one has been done within the past 6 months and we've been doing the RE thing for at least that long).  I was thinking of going to the ERA on my own but maybe I'll talk my DH into going with me now. 
  • 31magnolia31magnolia member
    edited April 2020
    @andreamm31 - First, OMG, YAY!!!!! I also had a very high beta (5,010) at 5 weeks exactly, so I wouldn't be thrown off by the numbers. Fingers and toes crossed for you for tomorrow and next week!

• @andreamm31 What amazing news!!!! So exciting! Just take it one day at a time and try to enjoy it. I know it’s hard to do as we panic the whole way through. Every time I wiped for 39 weeks I kept looking down waiting for something to go wrong. But this is just one hurdle. Sometimes people have some blood but that doesn’t mean something is wrong. I’ve bled in the beginning as well. Praying all goes well. Can’t wait to hear or see a sono pic next week!
    and to everyone else.....you got this and your time is coming soon too!
     *****Trigger Warning, Loss and Pregnancy Mentioned*****

Married my best friend in 2013 (I was 33), After 1.5yrs of TTC got my first BFP naturally on 2/7/15 but ended in DNC on 4/14/15, not viable. In 2015 I was 35...Found out I had only one working ovary, which was DOR, with scar tissue and I ovulated at 7 days, with a small cervix opening and a tilted uterus... Needing an RE was a must.....IUI#1 Sept 2015,,, BFN IUI#2 Oct 2015,,,BFN IUI#3 Dec 2015,,BFN IVF#1 2/1/16- BFN IVF# on 3/29/16 retrieval only - 1 healthy chromosome tested embryo. IVF#3 retrieval 4/23/16- 0 healthy embryos. IVF#4 retrieval 6/17/16- 1 healthy embryo. FET#1-Transferred Both Healthy Embryos on 9/6/16 BFP!! 9/15/16 Beta 22.3, 9/17/16 Beta 60.5 & 9/19/16 Beta 195! 1st US on 9/23/16, only 1 Gast Sac & Yolk Sac found, US 9/30/16 US 6wk 1day saw and heard Heartbeat 120bpm!! EDD 5/25/2017 Had a healthy baby girl via CSection on 5/18/17 8lbs 15oz. Then four months later got pregnant naturally and had a healthy baby boy on 6/13/18 7lbs 6oz (at age 38). Needless to say, anything is possible! I'm keeping my signature open so it gives someone out there hope that anything is possible. Message me if you ever have any questions or just need someone to talk to. DON'T GIVE UP!

• @andreamm31
    Everything is gonna be fine, girl! Just need to think positively. I've asked my Dr. from a clinic in Ukraine, she said you shouldn't worry that much about it, the normal hCG level at 5 weeks pregnancy can vary and be up to 7k, so I'm praying for the good results of U/S next Monday and hope for the best, you do deserve that!
    Fingers crossed!

• @andreamm13- omg so happy for you!! Cant wait to hear your next beta. What a miracle!!

@lauralew- yay for getting off the bench!! Glad you are able to get this ERA done right away!

@hopefuljj- how are you doing friend?!
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • @andreamm13 Amazing news, that is a fantastic number. So happy for you and totally understand some of your fears but take it one day at a time and relax.  Hopefully you have a few days off and can rest those feet as I am sure it is hard being on your feet at the hospital all day.  Sending you a virtual hug!
  • @andreamm31 - Haha! love it! See, never hurts to try. Lol. I did read not to put too much stock in high the beta numbers are in regards to a singleton or twins. It really varies for each person. 

• Hi Ladies!  Thanks for all of your words of encouragement and support.  I just had my ultrasound and so far so good!  Definetly only 1 baby in there.  I ovulated very late in my cycle on day 19, so I was measuring 5 weeks 5 days or so rather than 6 weeks 3 days as my last menstrual period would put me.  The doctor was very encouraged by everything she saw so far, everything measures great, sack looks perfect.  no fetal pole yet or heartbeat, but she said next week we should see it.  So Im going back next Monday.  I told her my whole story and I asked if its possible this could work and be my baby and she was so encouraging and reassuring and said absolutely!  So, fingers crossed!

hypothyroid
    11/29/2018    CP
    2/10/2019.    CP
    3/14/2019      Pregnant
    2/2020          CP
    History in Spoiler
  • @andreamm31 Coming out of lurking status to offer some encouragement. I had a similar conception experience, and was freaking out the entire time. (TW) My baby also measured a week behind from my LMP calculations. Everything worked out fine and she just turned 3. However, the pregnancy was nerve-wracking. I think we get PTSD from all the failed cycles. The NIPT test at 10 or 11 weeks did wonders to ease my fears. Also, pregnancy is 90% googling weird symptoms. Congratulations and fingers crossed for a smooth pregnancy. Xx
    Me: 38
    Day 3 FSH: 10.9
    AMH: 0.49
    Hypothyroidism

DH: 35
    Vasectomy Reversal Aug 7, 2015 (successful! - 10/15/2015: 39 million, 60% motility)

IUI #1: 10/15/15 - 100mg Clomid with 3 mature follies - BFN
    IUI #2:  11/14/15 - 100mg Clomid with 1 mature follicle - BFN

12/15 - taking a break to finish grad school
    8/24/16 - Surprise BFP! EDD 5/6/2017
    It's a girl!

• @andreamm31 ahhhhhh Such awesome news!! I was so excited to see your post. Congratulations!!! I know it's super hard to really take it all in as like @louiseza mentioned we over think way too much and in a negative way because of all the bad things that has happened. But even getting this far is huge. Can't wait until your next US. :) 

Married my best friend in 2013 (I was 33), After 1.5yrs of TTC got my first BFP naturally on 2/7/15 but ended in DNC on 4/14/15, not viable. In 2015 I was 35...Found out I had only one working ovary, which was DOR, with scar tissue and I ovulated at 7 days, with a small cervix opening and a tilted uterus... Needing an RE was a must.....IUI#1 Sept 2015,,, BFN IUI#2 Oct 2015,,,BFN IUI#3 Dec 2015,,BFN IVF#1 2/1/16- BFN IVF# on 3/29/16 retrieval only - 1 healthy chromosome tested embryo. IVF#3 retrieval 4/23/16- 0 healthy embryos. IVF#4 retrieval 6/17/16- 1 healthy embryo. FET#1-Transferred Both Healthy Embryos on 9/6/16 BFP!! 9/15/16 Beta 22.3, 9/17/16 Beta 60.5 & 9/19/16 Beta 195! 1st US on 9/23/16, only 1 Gast Sac & Yolk Sac found, US 9/30/16 US 6wk 1day saw and heard Heartbeat 120bpm!! EDD 5/25/2017 Had a healthy baby girl via CSection on 5/18/17 8lbs 15oz. Then four months later got pregnant naturally and had a healthy baby boy on 6/13/18 7lbs 6oz (at age 38). Needless to say, anything is possible! I'm keeping my signature open so it gives someone out there hope that anything is possible. Message me if you ever have any questions or just need someone to talk to. DON'T GIVE UP!

• @louiseza @LSatturo126. Yes, I'm feeling better about it all and I realize I just need to make it to each milestone and take it day by day .  So once I hear a heartbeat next week, I'll set my sites on when I get the NIPT.  I think if the NIPT is normal, I will definetly feel more confident and relax a smidge.  I've never seen a heart beat before, so that's my next big hurdle.  My nausea is definetly ramping up and I take it as a good sign.  Nausea means the baby is still growing! Thanks for helping ground me ladies!!! I appreciate it sooooo much. 

hypothyroid
    11/29/2018    CP
    2/10/2019.    CP
    3/14/2019      Pregnant
    2/2020          CP
    History in Spoiler
  • @andreamm31 - That's exactly it, otherwise you're anxiety will go through the roof and you'll worry yourself crazy... like I did! I will say all the girls in the PAIF board on the bump definitely made me understand that it's quite normal and would helped me take it one day at a time.  Sending you all kinds of positive thoughts on your ultrasound!!! (hugs)

• @andreamm31 How exciting to hear that everything looks good.  What an amazing story!  I am rooting for you.   <3
  • @andreamm31 omggggggggggggg I have missed SO SO MUCH!   Wow what a ride catching up on all these updates! Incredible! I’m so thrilled for you lady! This is just absolutely amazing! I can’t wait for your Monday appointment to hear the heartbeat! I’m so sorry this stupid website is still being utter shit for me and I can only access on that browser I downloaded on my phone!
    I’m crazy crazy busy at work and I barely have time to check my personal email before I go to bed cuz of it.  I finally sat here and played the refresh game for 7 minutes and I’m just so glad I did!!!!!!!  Crossing everything for you lady! It’s a pandemic miracle:)

I’m about to get ready for bed,
    they are insisting on inducing me on my due date at night:( cuz it’s an IVF baby, and I’m not happy about it cuz I’m scared but it is what it is.  You can’t even walk the halls at hospitals right now so I won’t even be able to walk around to get things going.  Ugh.  And I was trying to sterilize bottles at 10pm when I finished work last night and splashed myself with boiling water and have a nasty burn on my bump that I now need to care for and change the bandage on all the time.  I’m basically a mess! Lol.  I’m sorry this was such a quick check in, my job is honestly killing me.  This will be my last weekend before baby and I’m gonna for sure spend it working but it will be ok:)
    love you all!
    Homozygous MTHFR Cr677
    2 iui's to start - BFN 
    IVF 2 - stimmed for 19 days. insanity. Had 5 follicles that looked mature but only 2 contained mature eggs the others were empty.  Nothing made it to day 5
    IVF 3 - added in HGH - 4 mature follicles (had some empties again) 3 made it to day 5/6 for PGS (held for testing with next retrieval
    IVF 4 - Upped my dosage for the first time - Canceled 11 days into sims - looked like 1 follicle and we were afraid it was empty

Sent in IVF round 3 and 6 (4 embryos) for PGS testing and got 2 normal embryos!!!  1Boy and 1Girl. Took a little over a year to get those two embryos so demanded all sorts of test prior to attempting transfer. Did EFT, ERA and NK Cells testing.

FET#1 - Intralipid drips, Prednisone, and did a depot lupron shot before starting the FET protocol
    Chemical pregnancy
    Natural pregnancy - cycle following the FET2????   Miscarriage at 8 weeks.  viability scan had shown an enlarged yolk sac so I had been warned that it was likely not chromosonally normal :(

DEIVF cycle - picked a donor who is willing to be open! Her cycle resulted in in 4 PGS Normal embryos
  • lucyb1954lucyb1954 member
    edited May 2020
    @hopefuljj. Omg!!! Can’t wait for your next update!!! @andreamm31 congrats girl! ❤️
  • @andreamm31 good luck tomorrow!!!!!
    Homozygous MTHFR Cr677
    2 iui's to start - BFN 

Chemical pregnancy

• @andreamm31 oh that’s such great news!!! Please take care of yourself! 

And also cannot wait for you to join the best club in the world @hopefuljj - come on little one! 
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F

• 31magnolia31magnolia member
    edited May 2020
    @andreamm31 - That's awesome!! It's crazy how things work out sometimes! :)

@hopefuljj - Yay on being so close to your due date!

AFM:
    Baby girl has been moving on a regular bases, so that really calms my nerves! Next week is 24 week viability, but I feel pretty good about this pregnancy. I was told that I'm putting on weight too fast, so the doctor now wants me to watch what I eat and exercise more regularly, which I started last Wednesday. Other than that, SO and I still cannot agree on a name so we've just stopped discussing it. Lol. 

edited: for my congrats to @hopefuljj. I don't know what I was thinking. Blame it on pregnancy brain. Lol 
  • @andreamm31 woohoo great news! Take it one appointment at a time you got this. 

@hopefuljj best of luck to you mama! My first was born 5/18 so you might go the same day! Woohoo!

for the rest of you I’m still waiting for your miracles! 

• @andreamm31 OMG lady!  Yay!!! I’m so so thrilled for you!!!!!!  What fantastic news:)!   Hoping with everything this is indeed a miracle baby!  
      @LSatturo126 ohhh really?!!  Yay!  Well 5/18 will hopefully be the day if I need to be induced which my gut is saying I will need to, haha!  Now it feels like a lucky date:)
    @31magnolia oh yay! It’s so great when you can feel the movement all the time and feel reassured !!    And don’t worry about the name, we did the same, just stopped taking about it and here we are a few days out and still no decision! Lol.  We will decide when we meet her.  Hahaha!
    @emmasemm hi friend!! Can’t wait to join the club:) 

AFM - well my IT husband finally figured out my issues with this forum!  After we tried 3 computers, all Macs, 3 different browsers with each, 2 iPhones both on safari and downloaded chrome and none of them would load the site without a good 15 minute battle of refreshing and just waiting, he let me try his work computer which is a PC....AND IT WORKED?!?!?!  so I mean, I can’t
     use his work computer regularly but at least I have confirmed the issue, Or so I thought...but then it got even weirder.   I emailed the bump all this info noting to them their site is https but the community section is only http and macs and iPhones don’t allow that anymore for security reasons and added screenshots of the thousands of errors their page is throwing when you inspect the element and look at console logs in hopes they have a solution for me.....and  then I went to read updates and make a post  on my husbands work computer and I ran into a NEW issue where it wasn’t registering that I was logged in so I couldn’t reply or post...Good GRIEF.  I was about to just throw my hands up cuz it’s been MONTHS where it is miserable to get onto this page and my husband was like, have you ever tried not on WiFi? Just on your phone on cellular?   AND IT WORKED!  so I think maybe Verizon is blocking the page cuz it throws over 1600 errors even on a PC which you can see if you look and inspect the element while the page loads!   So, I’m typing on my phone as it is the only way to be on cellular but at least I got the damn page to load! 

How’s that for an update!  I’m 6 days away from my due date and my update is a tech issue update! Lol.    But honestly,  this is bananas and if I ever just disappear and don’t come back please know I love you all but something has happened and I just can’t reach this damn page again.

Homozygous MTHFR Cr677
    2 iui's to start - BFN 

Chemical pregnancy