February 2016 Moms
Options

Everyone introduce yourselves!

Re: Everyone introduce yourselves!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    PaniaOPaniaO member
    @KristiMcqueen Welcome and congratulations to you and your wife! I'm sure your baby will fit in beautifully, especially here in California. :) There's also a post for lesbian moms to connect here on the February BMB. H&H pregnancy!
    S & A married 8.12.2013
    Expecting Saulie O 2.12.2016
  • Options
    Hi Ladies :)

My name is Delaney and I am 29 years old pregnant with baby number 2! My daughter will be 6 on July 2nd. I'm so excited! The first couple of days after finding out I was so nervous about something going wrong but I decided to just be relaxed and calm. I'm due February 4th! Eeeeek
  • Options
    Hi, I am 30, almost 31 with my second baby on the way. Excited to give DS a little brother or sister, but so in love with the last 9 months I have with his as my only child. 
    BabyFruit Ticker image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My name is Maddison! I'm 21 and my husband is 24. I'm actually due in January, but I switched groups because it was getting awful catty and negative over there. Meow! I have clinical anxiety so I needed to just move on. I chose February because my birthday is in February and figured this group had to be awesome ;)

Hey I am technically due in January as well! 31st though which is so close that I felt I would fit in better with the ladies here. We are the rogue Januarians! Hope we both have luck in this group.
  • Options
    Hi everyone!

My name is Kristiina, I'm 32 and this will be my second child - I have a 5 year old son who has been asking for a baby brother for a long time now! I live in Canada and had a miscarriage in early February, so I'm feeling very anxious and concerned about every little cramp or ache. I'm due on February 9. Nice to meet you all!
  • Options
    KNM222KNM222 member
    Hi, my name is Kami and I'm 21. My DH is 24 and we are super excited to have our first child together! I'm a STM, we have a DD who is 4. Our EDD is 2/13/16, an almost valentines baby, and my birth month!
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Jenna. I'm 30 and DH is 28. DS will be 2 this month and we're so excited to be expecting our second child. My username refers to my furbabies...two cats and a dog. I am not positive of my due date yet because I've always had irregular periods but I'm estimating somewhere between 2/6 and 2/14. I see my OB on 6/15 so we'll know for sure then!
  • Options
    Hi @KristiMcqueen! Actually, so far I'm the oldest one here at 40. ;) I live in Los Angeles and am also vegan. Vegan mama high five!

Don't worry, with two awesome moms such as yourselves, your baby will do just fine. :)
  • Options
    Hi Everyone! My name is Andrea and I found out that I am pregnant with my first a few days ago. So excited but nervous too! Looking forward to getting to know you all :)
  • Options
    Hello, my name is Jessica and I'm 23, DH is 25.
    We live in New Brunswick, Canada and we'll be married one year in August, together for eight at the end of June :)
    This is our first and ideally only child, but we'll see how the wind blows there lol
    DH just graduated with a degree in mechanical engineering and I work for a tech company as an analyst. We have two dogs, a chow chow and a great pyrenees boxer mix, and two cats.
    We're very excited with this pregnancy, and having a less furry baby than our current ones ;)
    Congratulations to everyone, again!
    Pregnancy Ticker

23 DH is 25
                                             Married August 9th, 2014
                                                        First Baby!
  • Options
    Oh and we also have 2 dogs and a cat! :)
  • Options
    MsIanMsIan member
    Hi guys! I'm Destiny and I'm 25 (26 in a few weeks). My boyfriend is 29. This is my first pregnancy. I'm super excited and just a little nervous. My boyfriend has two little ones (a 2 year old and a 4 year old). My due date is roughly February 11, 2016. My first doctor's appointment is on the 17th so we'll see for sure then. I'm a defense attorney. I'm mostly worried about morning sickness during trial!
  • Options

We live in North Carolina.

Me too!
  • Options
    Hey everyone, my name it Timogenique i am 14 years old, i know i am very young to be having a baby. But this was never planned. But what there is there now. But i am very scared and would like to get advice from you ladies if you will. My due date is 2/6/2016
  • Options
    ja1212ja1212 member
    edited June 2015
    Hi, I'm Julia and I'm from New Zealand. My husband and I are both nearly 32. We are about to start building a house so it will be a race to get that finished before the baby arrives!
    We are both professionals (UE designer and an engineer) and enjoy surfing, ski/snowboarding, sailing and good food and wine (that is already proving to be a difficult change!).

This will be our first baby and we are very excited and hopeful for it to go well.
    I look forward to getting to know you all and all the changes to come. Congratulations everyone!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Hi, I'm Jennifer. I'm 27,  and hubby is 30. We are from East TN.
    I have a 7 year old boy and a 2 year old girl. We had a 7 week loss last May, and found out we will be having our Rainbow next February! According to my last period, our guess date is 2/8, and according to ovulation, it's 2/9.
    I am a WAHM, I sew kids' clothing. Hubby and I are geeks, me more so than him. Our 7 year old is even a Whovian already. I'm a big supporter of babywearing, full term breastfeeding (still nursing my 2 year old), baby led weaning, cosleeping, genital autonomy, informed birthing choices, and cloth diapering.
    DS 6-26-2008
    DD 2-24-2013
    Angel 5-9-2014
    Rainbow 2-8-2016

• Options
    Hi, 
    I'm Ivania! I'm 25 and DH is 26. We live in Denver, CO and have 2 beautiful pups, Alena and Boone (yorkie poo and weimaraner). This is our 1st pregnancy and we are unbelievably nervous, scared, excited, and any other feeling you want to throw in there. 

We're originally from San Antonio, TX and our hobbies include traveling, snowboarding, hiking, and finding great dog parks.

We're due February 11th. 
  • Options
    Hey guys! 
    Back for the 4th time! I have 3 boys right now and we are now pregnant with our last.  DH and I have been married for almost 10 years and we have an almost 7, 3, and 16 month old. I own a Fit4Mom franchise and am looking forward to staying fit during my pregnancy.  
                     7/08, 1/12, 2/14, Due with baby #4  2/12/16 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    KrystalD7KrystalD7 member
    edited June 2015
    Heya! I'm Krystal, currently 31 and my husband will be 39 later this month. We have been married for 8 years! This will be my third child, I have a 5.5 and 2 year old. I've been a Bumpie since I was KU with my first. Man I had fun on here, and have met some life long friends.
    I live in Canada, home of bacon, maple syrup and milk bags.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hello everyone!
    My name is Rebekah. I am 29 and this is my hubby Evan and my first pregnancy. He works as a creative director and I am a licensed clinical social worker. We live in Los Angeles. We'll be celebrating our second wedding anniversary this June. Due date is February 2nd. Very happy and excited to get to know you all :)
  • Options
    You're very brave. I think it's amazing you are asking for advice. Hope you have some family support to help you through this :)
  • Options
    You're very brave. I think it's amazing you are asking for advice. Hope you have some family support to help you through this
  • Options
    Hi,

I'm 31 and pregnant with my 4th.
    I have an awesome husband and 3 wonderful boys.

My 4 year old is Mr. independent and loves to be a helper. He is serious and kind and is such a great big brother.

My 2 year old is a clown. He loves to laugh and make others laugh. He and big brother can usually be found rough housing or making baby bro giggle.

My 8 month old is very laid back. He likes to watch the crazy going on.

I was a stay at home mom but went back to work for an awesome company. I work odd hours so I can be with my boys most of they day. It's a great compromise for now but I'm a bit worried about falling asleep at my desk once the exhaustion kicks in.
    O
  • Options
    moomeemoomee member
    Hey, Ladies!

My name is Amber and I just found out today that I am pregnant. I had a miscarriage in April, so I'm trying not to be riddled with anxiety. Both my boyfriend and I are cautiously excited though! I do have 3 children with my ex husband. This is my boyfriend's first and I'm very excited to be sharing this journey with him. I am currently going to school at Aveda Institute of Orlando for cosmetology and I am in love with it! I also work at Hallmark when I'm not in school. Whenever I have down time, I like to read. I really don't have time to do much else!

@overblueskies I'm in cosmetology school!!

Mama Bear to Ollie, Leilah, and Lennon. Pregnant with Little Moo 2.0 (our rainbow baby). Due 02/14/2016.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm Jamie, I am 28 and my husband is 30. We have been together 8 years and married for 4 years. We had a miscarriage 2 years ago. And we have been trying ever since. We finally got our BFP again and EDD 2/7/16. We live in the burbs outside of Chicago. We have a very spoiled 8 year old pitbull, Doser. I hope we can all get through the first trimester together!!!
  • Options
    jchuntoon05jchuntoon05 member
    edited June 2015
    @sdhowell33
    Go Blue ;0)
    My hubby and his family are from Michigan! Half the family are state fans the other or Michigan fans.
  • Options
    Let me try this again.

Hi ladies, I recently got a BFP and I am due on 2/2, this will be my 3rd baby. I was on the April and May boards with my other kiddos. 
    I am 26 years old, and going on 3 years married. My other babies are 2 and 1. Hope we all have a smooth and awesome pregnancy. 

• Options
    Congrats everyone!! I'm Jess 32 Thursday best birthday present ever! Got my bfp today! I have a 12 year old and a 2 year old, we have been ttc since March. I am from CT and I am a photographer
  • Options
    Due feb 20