March 2015 Moms
Options

Has anybody seen my Swingline stapler?

Re: Has anybody seen my Swingline stapler?

• Options
    @ToasterCat I just had to google what TL;DR meant. I should have figured that out on my own.
  • Options
    etoille said:
    I'll admit it.  I read it.  I hate being a hypocrite and I am like notorious TLDR chick so I can't be a hypocrite.

I'm not going to respond though/argue though - the subsequent posts by O13 in this thread destroy the causation basis for her argument if they are being sincere in the fact that they didn't know about the drama/it wasn't what drew them here.  (And since they can't admit to that part without admitting to trolling well...yeah).  So from my perspective, moot issue.

Anyways @rm2013 it's all good on my end.  No issues with you.  Hope it's the same on your end.
    Yeah, well after all of this stuff got reported/brought to the mods board, I circled back around to see what was up. I only spoke up again to defend vargasgurl, and our intentions in posting. Believe what you want, doesn't much matter to me. My comments were meant sincerely, you can not like them, tell me to gtfo, or print them out and wipe your ass with them for all I care. With that, it's 5:00 and I'm out.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Okay. Caught up. Now time to exercise pregnant brain and try to remember who to call out.

@RQuinlin Let us know how the A/S goes, please!

@beatlesgal4 I am a FTM too and feel same way some days. It's okay, I think. The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy has a good line about this, about some of your best friends in this world taking awhile to bond, so it's okay if takes a little time with LO. Personally, I have found reading the birth stories on the October 2014 board really inspiring and moving. They make it a little more real and make me a little more excited about meeting LO.

@FrecklesInside I agree. There have been many times I've typed in "Seriously, what's your story?" and then erased it so as not to feed her.

Also... I thought I was caught up and then realized I'm only on 6 of 9. I'm not deleting this.

• Options

Yay. Now I'm caught up. For reals.

@RQuinlin Congratulations on your baby girl! Virginia is such a beautiful name.

Virtually clinking glasses of virgin daiquiri (with an umbrella in it) with M15.

• Options
    you guis

this is very random. do we still do a live chat or was that abandoned.

• Options
    edited October 2014
    MandJS said:
    Have I ever expressed my love of blogger Amalah to you all? No? Oh. Well. Once upon a time, she wrote a weekly pregnancy blog for Alpha Mom. And one of the big reasons I love her and you all will, too, is this comment in her "week 18" post:

(Side note to everybody everywhere who talks about this ever: Sex is biological, as in male and female and X and Y chromosomes. Gender is a social construct of what constitutes feminine vs. masculine behavior. Therefore, you are learning the baby’s sex, not its gender. Thank you. Love, Amy’s Explody Head.)

The end, that's all. 

I adore her. I've been following since she was pregnant with Baby Ike. I think I found her through zero to forty, and I reread it every pregnancy. So much amalah love.
    TTC #1 June 2010
    1/3/11 S/A - Count 45; Motility 32; Morph 4.3 - 2/10/11 - S/A Count 17mil; Motility 39; Morph 7.9
    1/5/11 Femara Cycle #1 = BFN  2/4/11 Femara Cycle #2 = BFP: 3/4/11 - Starting Progesterone suppositories 
    Beta#1 15DPO = 108; Beta#2 17DPO = 179; Beta#3 18DPO = 259; Beta 4# 20DPO =659!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    TTC#2 Pulled goalie 5/12, PPAF 3/13, BFP 6/27 Beta 15DPO=248! 
    Dx Severe Hydrocephalus and severe Dandy Walker Cyst.   Stillborn 10/19/13
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    TTC#3 - (No preventing, TTC+progesterone starting 12/13)
    4/7/14 CD3 BW - FSH 5.6; AMH 0.469 - 4/11/14 S/A Count 35, Motility 47, Morph 1.5
    4/16/14 - Cycle 6 - Natural IUI - Beta 12DPIUI = 3; Beta 13DPIUI=4.  15DPIUI=6. 17DPIU=4. Chemical Pregnancy  
    TTC #4
    5/5/14 Dx MTHFR homozygous A1298C, Benched 1 cycle HSG 5/14 both tubes open w/scarring on the left   
    5/28/14 Starting clomid 6/8/14 IUI #2 1 dominant follicle 31mm Beta 11DPIUI =4, 15DPIUI = 74, 17DPIUI = 165 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    ruemorganruemorgan member
    edited October 2014
    1. It a such a shame the bump wednesday thread turned into that. People got some cute bumps today, I seriously looked down at my stomach and questioned Padraic a bit, "Where you at buddy? Ever gonna come out and play?!"

2. VENT-
    So, on facebook I had posted two facebook statuses about Marley, one explaining why she was sick, the surgery she went through, her 60/40 chance of survival, and urged people with large breed dogs to be aware of bloat and the symptoms. The second status fully explained how she died and how hard the vet really did try to keep her going. Both informative statuses I would think.
    Well, this girl had "liked" BOTH my statuses and offered her support on BOTH statuses....causing me to, idk, suspect maybe she READ the statuses?! Tonight she facebook messaged me and said she saw the pictures and asked what had happened to marley...*side eye
    I wanted to reply "wtf is wrong with you."
    for the sake of being decent, I told her "both of the statuses you liked answer the question youre asking so I dont have to relive explaining how my dog died. Im trying not to be rude, but you need to understand i have a problem with you 'liking my status because of picture' and not reading it.
    im so irritated by her negligence
    @-)
  • Options

I'm sad that they even came into the bat cave. We've had enough. We are sorting some shit out. THIS BOARD IS NO DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER BUMP BOARD. But we are currently having to deal with a very weird fucked up week and are now losing a mod. I think it is rude for anyone to butt in on this anymore no matter how much you can post wherever the fuck you want.

Disturbed my not -as- hippy- as- moaster aura when I saw a non-M15er giving their two cents in the random thread on a really rough day...

Word.
    I completely expected sheeple dumbfucks to come over here to copycat. I wasn't at all surprised at what happened today, especially since other BMB mods puppy-piled into the yes or no thread to justify keeping pets.

It'll probably keep happening for a week or so until every unoriginal asshole can give it a whirl and hyuck with thier friends over it.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Lol @ the random in HDBD who just posted her bare belly to spite the "sensitive types"
  • Options
    I think Baby likes music. He/she kicks like crazy when I'm in the car listening to the radio and now DH is playing the piano (being married to a music teacher means this is a fairly constant occurrence) and again with the kicking!
  • Options
    vargasgurlvargasgurl member
    edited October 2014
  • Options
    Seriously?

Uhmm!! You started this mess with your comment about my bump. I was just trying to participate in the thread like everyone else. I have always been supportive to the women on this and my O13 board and you made me roll my eyes. Knit picking what is acceptable. So I play nice with everyone and offer support and comfort where I can. Maybe you need to focus on other things. By the way I won't be posting anymore more bump pics ... Because I ended up having a very bad apt today. There may be a problem my twins And there are a lot of unknowns. Hopefully my procedure will be successful and I can have my babies. Have a good night and I wish you all very healthy pregnancies . ENOUGH ALREADY!
    I'm really sorry for your appointment going badly today, and I hope that things work out well for your babies.

You might want to look into other anger outlets in the future though.  Internet fights rarely lead to everyone walking away feeling good, including the instigator.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I wasn't angry but this all got way out of hand. @Peledreamsofrain‌
    Thank you for your well wishes.
    Im deleting my post don't need anyone misinterpreting it.
    < image
  • Options
    @vargusgurl  FX that your procedure is successful and your babies are okay.

Had my A/S today.  My cervix is effacing and is currently 2.3 cm, down from 3.4 cm.   My OB is also concerned about my uterus "tightening".  I'm scared as fuck right now and Dr. Google isn't helping things.

For SuzyQ and all March 15 loss moms
  • Options
    goofygoff said:

Had my A/S today.  My cervix is effacing and is currently 2.3 cm, down from 3.4 cm.   My OB is also concerned about my uterus "tightening".  I'm scared as fuck right now and Dr. Google isn't helping things.
    Oh no.  ((hugs)).  I'm rooting for you and baby, I'm sorry you are going through such a terrible scare.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @goofygoff‌ oh no! Is it too late to start progesterone shots? Those have helped me a lot. Thinking of you. I hope they can come up with a plan to keep that baby in!
    TTC #1 June 2010
    1/3/11 S/A - Count 45; Motility 32; Morph 4.3 - 2/10/11 - S/A Count 17mil; Motility 39; Morph 7.9
    1/5/11 Femara Cycle #1 = BFN  2/4/11 Femara Cycle #2 = BFP: 3/4/11 - Starting Progesterone suppositories 
    Beta#1 15DPO = 108; Beta#2 17DPO = 179; Beta#3 18DPO = 259; Beta 4# 20DPO =659!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    TTC#2 Pulled goalie 5/12, PPAF 3/13, BFP 6/27 Beta 15DPO=248! 
    Dx Severe Hydrocephalus and severe Dandy Walker Cyst.   Stillborn 10/19/13
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    TTC#3 - (No preventing, TTC+progesterone starting 12/13)
    4/7/14 CD3 BW - FSH 5.6; AMH 0.469 - 4/11/14 S/A Count 35, Motility 47, Morph 1.5
    4/16/14 - Cycle 6 - Natural IUI - Beta 12DPIUI = 3; Beta 13DPIUI=4.  15DPIUI=6. 17DPIU=4. Chemical Pregnancy  
    TTC #4
    5/5/14 Dx MTHFR homozygous A1298C, Benched 1 cycle HSG 5/14 both tubes open w/scarring on the left   
    5/28/14 Starting clomid 6/8/14 IUI #2 1 dominant follicle 31mm Beta 11DPIUI =4, 15DPIUI = 74, 17DPIUI = 165 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

Yeah, I know it was long, there was a lot. Glad you read it. I don't have a personal problem with you or anyone @etoille. I was just pissed off by all the crap and wishing we could control it, THAT's what I was mad about. Sorry that came out as yelling at a bunch of folks - and hell the people who responded the most weren't even who I was talking about. I was just fed up to where steam was coming out of my ears (and again this wasn't from just the HDBD thread but a buildup of multiple threads) and in hindsight I shouldn't post while mad because it's not going to come out right and will just be a cluster. I spend a lot of time on here when I probably should be doing something else but I'd rather be here because I like our community. Which is why I got so pissed, I literally reached my breaking point with all the flack we get and had it with everyone fucking with us and my unfortunately my frustration found the wrong target. There are definitely very different sides/opinions on how to deal with these outsiders and you know what, there will never be a 100% agreement among everyone here. That's fine, I'm over my Hulk moment.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    goofygoff said:

I'm sorry your going through this as well. It is pretty scary , I hope everything works out ok. I google everything ... Not always the best but I try to be informed so I can be prepared. Honestly you never really are. Take care and keep us posted.
    < image
  • Options
    @goofygoff I'm sorry you're going through this scary time. Many T&P's for you!

P.S. I agree with Freckles, resist the urge to go to Dr Google, he can be a real douchecanoe!

• Options
    @goofygoff - FX everything stays well. Did your dr suggest bedrest or anything to try to calm things down? Really sending hugs and positive thoughts your way.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    jcar2 said:

LBeez13 said:

When will I start feeling this baby?!!??!?!

I will hit 20 weeks on Monday and still nothing. I really am excited for this part of the pregnancy and I am getting impatient.

Soon. I didn't start feelings DS until after 20 weeks.
    That's good to hear in 17/2 and thought I should feeling something by now lol but I suppose I have time lol
    Pregnancy Ticker

imagephoto pgal_zps8d04c926.pngphoto mom2015_zpsb124dd59.pngimage

March 15' January Siggy Callenge: Animals Being Jerks
    photo jerks_zpsk4p1dtwb.gif

photo candle_zpslg8yegqf.gif
    For @suzyq0525 and all of our other M15 loss moms
  • Options
    Sending you and LO lots of positive energy, @goofygoff‌.
  • Options
    goofygoff said:

That's so scary. All my vibes for an uneventful resolution.
    A work in progress

MMC April 2014 at 6w2d, D&C at 9 weeks

MMC August 2014 at 9w1d, D&C at 12 weeks

CP October 2014

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    starsailorr26starsailorr26 member
    edited October 2014
    @goofygoff‌ I'm sorry to hear that. I hoe your doctor has a plan to keep baby in there for as long as possible.

@vargusgurl I'm sorry you're going through this. Hope babies are okay.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MC: 2/19/14

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @goofygoff‌ no talk of a cerclage?

I'm so sorry you're going through this and will be keeping you in my thoughts.
  • Options
    @goofygoff‌ no talk of a cerclage?  

I'm so sorry you're going through this and will be keeping you in my thoughts.

I believe she said it would be considered if I go below 1 cm.  

For SuzyQ and all March 15 loss moms
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"