Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS

• Options
    OMG omg OMG!!! Why are we soooo mean? Over it!
  • Options
    And what are you naming him? When are you due? And let's see some bump pictures. (:
    Another newbie!  Welcome and congrats. 

Test
  • Options
    But guiseeeeee we have to shower her in rainbows and puppies remember!!! Oh and don't forget all the glitter..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Baby #1 7/16/10
    Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS

• Options
    Kirinn said:
    I'm having a boy, due December 13th!!
    Another newbie!  Two within one thread.  :)  

Congrats and welcome!

Test
  • Options
    You first?
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    Also OP-welcome and congrats. White Knight-get lost. We've had enough of that kind of crap this week. I am White Kight-ed out.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Here we go again...
  • Options
    I'll show you mine if you show me yours? Careful, I'm a poop smearer and patchy and skins are around somewhere too. We don't take kindly to the White Knights, you can't sit with us.

OP welcome and congratulations, join us on HDBD!

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• Options
    This is getting nuts... read some other posts first. There's even a blog with all this info on it: https://december2014babies.blogspot.com/

It's nothing personal, OP, but you are just the 50th newbie asking for info that's been repeated every week for months.
    In memory of the baby Hufflepuff and all the angel babies of D14 <3
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

You females are ruthless and cruel. Constantly tearing one another down with your rude comments instead of choosing not to participate in the thread..

She's right!!

• Options
    Kirinn said:

You females are ruthless and cruel. Constantly tearing one another down with your rude comments instead of choosing not to participate in the thread..

She's right!!

As far as I can tell you are trying to tear me down. Once again there is an ignore button or if you don't like the board no one is requiring you to stay.

Test
  • Options
    I love Fridays! Lol
  • Options
    Eora3 said:

I love Fridays! Lol

Lol obviously this happens often. Smh
  • Options
    smack427 said:

It has gotten extremely clique-ish here lately. I have been around since the beginning but I'm starting to wonder if I even want to post anymore. I feel like I'm going to get the "you can't sit with us" look.

Weird, like we are in elementary school. I'm new but I thought it would be more supportive here as well.

• Options
    QFP
    Kirinn said:

Eora3 said:

I love Fridays! Lol

Kirinn said:

smack427 said:

It has gotten extremely clique-ish here lately. I have been around since the beginning but I'm starting to wonder if I even want to post anymore. I feel like I'm going to get the "you can't sit with us" look.

Weird, like we are in elementary school. I'm new but I thought it would be more supportive here as well.

Test
  • Options

QFP

Kirinn said:

Eora3 said:

I love Fridays! Lol

Kirinn said:

smack427 said:

You don't have to be rude every time someone comments. Just saying.
  • Options
    @Kirinn‌
    Pretty much every Friday, we get a stampede of hypersensitive "new" members (and trolls) who post something without bothering to lurk or familiarize themselves with the community. They then get extremely butt hurt about the responses they get, call us all names, and try to tell us how we are supposed to be a "support" board or some such crap.
  • Options
    Eora3 said:

@Kirinn‌
    Pretty much every Friday, we get a stampede of hypersensitive "new" members (and trolls) who post something without bothering to lurk or familiarize themselves with the community. They then get extremely butt hurt about the responses they get, call us all names, and try to tell us how we are supposed to be a "support" board or some such crap.

Some crap lol? Well maybe you should listen.
  • Options
    What the Actual Fuck???

imageimageimageimage
    November Siggy Challenge: How I feel in the Third Trimester 
            image   image   image
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Eora3 said:

Kirinn said:

Eora3 said:

@Kirinn‌

Because you are new: We are not a support board. We do not shower people with rainbows and kittens. That is not what this community does. We offer advice and opinions. You don't get to dictate what that looks like.

It is genuinely disrespectful to walk into a community online or in real life and start demanding support and camaraderie without getting to know anyone or even introducing yourself. Most of the ladies on here have been around for months. It is respectful to lurk and read some posts so you get a sense of the community.
    Who made you captain?
  • Options
    Kirinn said:
    @Kirinn‌ Pretty much every Friday, we get a stampede of hypersensitive "new" members (and trolls) who post something without bothering to lurk or familiarize themselves with the community. They then get extremely butt hurt about the responses they get, call us all names, and try to tell us how we are supposed to be a "support" board or some such crap.
    This isn't a support group or a personal blog. It's an open forum created by The Bump to help sell adspace. We make it whatever we want. 

I have gotten a lot of support and help from these awesome ladies over the last few months. It takes some getting used to and it helps to read and comment on other posts and show support before demanding it for yourself. That said, if you have someone who is harassing you or making it too hard to enjoy, there's an ignore button. Spend some time on here and you'll see how nice everyone actually is. This Friday has been nuts though.
    In memory of the baby Hufflepuff and all the angel babies of D14 <3
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Kirinn said:

Eora3 said:

@Kirinn‌

This isn't a support group or a personal blog. It's an open forum created by The Bump to help sell adspace. We make it whatever we want. 

I have gotten a lot of support and help from these awesome ladies over the last few months. It takes some getting used to and it helps to read and comment on other posts and show support before demanding it for yourself. That said, if you have someone who is harassing you or making it too hard to enjoy, there's an ignore button. Spend some time on here and you'll see how nice everyone actually is. This Friday has been nuts though.

I've spent enough time on here to last a life time. I never demanded support... It's what we all should be giving one another naturally. I've been apart of boards and blogs that didn't feel like this ... So I'll pass. I wish you a happy and heathy pregnancy and Good luck next Friday I guess smh. Have a good night.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"