March 2015 Moms
Options

Ease on Down the Road

Re: Ease on Down the Road

• Options
    @MrsLaurenandDan oh yea, it was a big hell no. I can be the mean SIL, I don't give a damn. It's hilarious to me that she assumes it would be a yes, and even more hilarious that she needs maternity leave is just used to "babysit" your child. 
    CafeMom Tickers

October Siggy Challenge, Halloween Costume Fail

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    cinderella105cinderella105 member
    edited August 2014
    Also this has been a huge influence on my relationships in my life. Actually in every aspect of life. I don't talk about this a lot because it's embarrassing, and actually now that I think about it, I've never told SO. I have misophonia and not a lot of people have heard of that. Here's a link if you're interested.

https://www.misophonia.com/symptoms-triggers/

Edit: posted too soon without link.
  • Options
    @ToasterCat‌ LMAO!! I think that's the first time I smiled today
  • Options
    @meladoriestar and @Darbie914 Thank you.

@jcar2 Hugs for you too. I'm sure it's different for everyone but I'm here if you want to chat.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MC: 2/19/14

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Why are the boards so slow today?  Is it because it's a holiday weekend?  Even 1st Tri is slow.  Wah.
  • Options
    @BostonAlison I love Downton so much.  Why can't it be on Netflix?
    Try Amazon Prime instant streaming... I watched 3 or 4 seasons there.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @cinderella105‌ I am so sorry you are going through all this. No matter what you decide be happy. It is had to be repulsed by someone and come back from that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    SNLT1012 said:

Why are the boards so slow today?  Is it because it's a holiday weekend?  Even 1st Tri is slow.  Wah.

And where is @FrecklesInside‌ ?

A work in progress

MMC April 2014 at 6w2d, D&C at 9 weeks

MMC August 2014 at 9w1d, D&C at 12 weeks

CP October 2014

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    I need to go the fuck home. I babysit 4 kids and the second oldest already had a screaming match and shoved me out of the way. The 6 year old just finished his juice cup and thought it would be a good idea to just throw it behind him in the air, hitting me in the temple. It's a heavy fucking thermos cup. The blow to my head immediately made me burst into tears and now my head hurts.
  • Options
    ngolimentongolimento member
    edited August 2014
    Mwahaha, my diabolical plan to snare @Toastercat is working! The compound grows!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @janda426‌ omg I'm so sorry! That would be maddening!! I hope your head stops hurting and the kids calm the fuck down!
  • Options
    I'm here!! We are on our way to a fair though so I'll be MIA a lot of the day, but will try to check in!

@Peledreamsofrain‌ is not a woman to be boxed up. She must love freely and whomever she chooses. Thankfully...I'm one of those honored people.

The weekends are always slow on TB so I bet a holiday weekend will be even slower. Womp womp.
  • Options
    I think I am officially a crochet nerd. Dan had an appointment at his dentist right by the yarn shop, so I sent him for more yarn. And then sent him a link to the crochet hook set I want for my birthday. :P
    I still want to order a blanket from you.  I'm waiting to feel a little safer though.  How much time do you need to make a blanket?
  • Options
    @Michelgesen‌ I've never met anyone with similar symptoms as myself! I actually don't know anybody else with misophonia. So glad someone can relate. It really really sucks. It makes a bitch when it gets so overwhelming that I react, and it's not anyone's fault. :(
  • Options
    Just saying hey ladies! I've got 6+ pages to catch up on..

The girl I hired as my replacement when I got promoted may be getting a teaching job instead and today might be her last day. I found out an hour ago. Awesomeness.
  • Options
    @cinderella105‌ I am sorry you are going through all this. I think the counseling will help a lot, and I admire your thoughtful weighing of both sides. I am sure you will make the best decision for you and your LOs.

@starsailorr26‌ and @jcar2‌ I am so sorry... it is really weird and sad at the same time. My old EDD was September 3rd, so next Wednesday. We joked a lot about the possibility of "Labor Day labor," and I am fine for the most part, but in just a little bit of a funk. But like you, very grateful that this LO is in there and doing well! (Hugs)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh. I took my dog to get the mail (Always checking first to make sure my neighbor is not outside. She's a nice old lady, but you can't get away from her when she starts talking) and of course she drives up right as I get to the mailbox. She called me over for my "opinion" on her daughters wedding photo frame. Of course she asked if I had any "news" since she found out we were trying and I felt comfortable telling her since we have been slowly telling friends and family. I divulged to her about our loss in January. She was very sorry for our loss and then said "well that happens sometimes when you've been on the pill for years". I didn't know what to say to that... She was sympathetic but damn. I told her I was about to throw up so I could go back home.
    Me(29), DH (29)
    Married December 2011     TTC#1 Since November 2013
    Dec. 2013... BFP! 12/31/13... Natural M/C 1/29/14 (8 weeks)
    July 2014...BFP!... 17dpo beta 581...19dpo beta 1419!!.. stick baby, stick!
    EDD: 3/20/15.. It's a boy!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

um...... I would never wear this or if I have a daughter let her out of the house in this.

Wtf??
  • Options
    SNLT1012 said:
    I think I am officially a crochet nerd. Dan had an appointment at his dentist right by the yarn shop, so I sent him for more yarn. And then sent him a link to the crochet hook set I want for my birthday. :P
    I still want to order a blanket from you.  I'm waiting to feel a little safer though.  How much time do you need to make a blanket?

It depends on a few factors like size, stitch, and number of color changes. But I wouldn't worry about timing yet. I'd say you can hold off until at least 24w if you want. And I'm only saying that early because I'm a few weeks ahead of you, and if I have another preemie I wouldn't want to leave you hanging.
    TTC #1 June 2010
    1/3/11 S/A - Count 45; Motility 32; Morph 4.3 - 2/10/11 - S/A Count 17mil; Motility 39; Morph 7.9
    1/5/11 Femara Cycle #1 = BFN  2/4/11 Femara Cycle #2 = BFP: 3/4/11 - Starting Progesterone suppositories 
    Beta#1 15DPO = 108; Beta#2 17DPO = 179; Beta#3 18DPO = 259; Beta 4# 20DPO =659!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    TTC#2 Pulled goalie 5/12, PPAF 3/13, BFP 6/27 Beta 15DPO=248! 
    Dx Severe Hydrocephalus and severe Dandy Walker Cyst.   Stillborn 10/19/13
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    TTC#3 - (No preventing, TTC+progesterone starting 12/13)
    4/7/14 CD3 BW - FSH 5.6; AMH 0.469 - 4/11/14 S/A Count 35, Motility 47, Morph 1.5
    4/16/14 - Cycle 6 - Natural IUI - Beta 12DPIUI = 3; Beta 13DPIUI=4.  15DPIUI=6. 17DPIU=4. Chemical Pregnancy  
    TTC #4
    5/5/14 Dx MTHFR homozygous A1298C, Benched 1 cycle HSG 5/14 both tubes open w/scarring on the left   
    5/28/14 Starting clomid 6/8/14 IUI #2 1 dominant follicle 31mm Beta 11DPIUI =4, 15DPIUI = 74, 17DPIUI = 165 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

Not much random of my own to report. Super lame Friday for me and I'm working on Monday so I can take off next Friday. At least it will be very quiet in the office, I only know of two other people in my department who will be in on Monday.

@cinderella105 Oh jeeze I'm sorry all that is going on. (hugs) My DH is a little annoying/clingy/throws his weight around when he's drunk but what you've got going on sounds like the extreme. From what you've said it sounds like he is very immature and I am having so many feels for you about "bringing another baby into a broken home" but you are awesome and will be a great mom to this new LO. Try not to feel guilty about other people's issues with maturity.

@frecklesinside That has to be the funniest dream I've heard in a long time.

Downtown Abbey is on Amazon Prime? More of a reason to get it...I only caught the first season when it was up on Netflix.

@marissalucia I AM APPALED by the thought of Jeopardy on at any other time than 7:00 PM. We would watch it each night as a family growing up and I'm so sad at just the thought of it being moved especially to DAYTIME!?!

BabyFruit Ticker

"Serious is only something you have to be until you can be silly again."
  • Options
    cafecremecafecreme member
    edited August 2014
    @nomnommama, come visit me! I'm only 10 mins from the DE border in PA ;). What area are you visiting? 

image image
    imageimage
  • Options
    cafecreme said:

@nomnommama, come visit me! I'm only 10 mins from the DE border in PA ;). What area are you visiting? 

@cafecreme‌ we're in Bethany beach. It's pretty dang sweet!
    BabyFruit Ticker 
      imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @cafecreme‌ we're in Bethany beach. It's pretty dang sweet!
    o0o, You're at a nice beach! I'm jelly. 

image image
    imageimage
  • Options

Naturally, the past few days when people ask me how I've been feeling I say that I've been feeling great! And today I feel like poop. I think the headache this morning has just thrown me out of sorts and I just need some good sleep.  Waking up every 3 or so hours to pee at night is really exasperating my exhaustion.  I am used to sleeping 8-9 hours solid without waking at all.  Oh well, I guess this is just preparation for having a newborn.  :) 

I'm with you. I really haven't been sleeping well and when I'm asleep I've been having disturbing dreams that wake me up in a foul mood and I feel like I spent the last hour in that dream and not enjoying my sleep. I honestly think I've gotten a normal, good nights sleep once this pregnancy. Waking up early isn't even an issue anymore because I'm up anyway. Do you grind your teeth? I'm a grinder and it's been making me wake up with headaches so Im gonna get a night guard in a few weeks.

The exhaustion is getting to me too. It's making me delirious and blah. School and schoolwork should be fun :/
  • Options
    @cinderella105‌ Dude! Misophonia sucks big time! I have it in a minor sense but when I hear certain things my BP goes up, my heartbeat increases, my back and neck tense, my hands can shake, and I get instantly irritated. Mine are triggered by plastic bags rustling, repetitive lines in songs or when my daughter sings the same line over and over again, people who talk in baby voices, and people who tap pens or their hands on tables or their laps but have NO rhythm. Just thinking about them is making me twitchy. I always feel so bad about the irritation because DD1 is a fidgeter and is always singing something and when she gets home from her dads I start tensing and waiting for it to start.

Maybe telling SO will help you to not feel alone in dealing with it.
    Not related, but I'm wondering if you live near me, or maybe those things are common?? I have a photo of DD in the same John Deere tractor ride from community day a few months ago. Coincidence? 

image image
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"